Dr. Snip Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

Canvey Island was a main storage area for Oil and Gas, there were lots of Tanks scattered around the Island. Steve had chosen one of a pair that was situated well away from the main cluster. He had called the press conference for no other reason, than to tempt the Storm Trooper into attacking him. However on the agreed time, the Press were waiting at the bottom of the massive tank for his appearance. He materialised out of sight between two big vent pipes, so they believed he had been hiding on top of the tank before they assembled beneath.

'They are saying you are a psychopath Dr. Snip. Why did you mutilate that rapist so horribly?' yelled a reporter when he saw Steve wearing his customary executioners hood, standing on the edge of the tank looking down at them. 'He was going to kill the girl, I know this, that's why I punished him so severely.' From the ground, the reporters could only see Steve if he stood right on the edge of the tank. Consequently they didn't see the Storm Trooper materialise behind Steve and leap towards him.

Steve had been waiting for this, and jumped via his QT to the other Gas Tank half a mile away from this one. The Storm Trooper followed instantly, and as it materialised it drew a monofilament sword and charged at Double boost. Dr. Snip phase shifted and drew Excalibur, setting himself to meet the charge. If he hadn't been phase shifted he would have been killed in the first attack. The Storm Trooper was just a blur, as its weapon sliced towards Snip's head too fast to parry. As the monofilament blade hit Snip it flared into incandescence, and bounced off his body leaving it unharmed. Five times the trooper attacked, each time scoring a hit but causing no damage. Eventually as Snip expected, the trooper had to drop out of Boost.

Boost was usually used for seconds only, as it severely depleted the users energy. Snip could only hope that Double boost weakened the user even more. At last he could see his enemy clearly, it was the same type of monster that had stolen his QT before, and he had a score to settle with these Storm Troopers. Snip attacked fast and low, sweeping his sword towards the trooper's legs. His strike was parried by the trooper's blazing blade; and the swords seemed to scream in frustration as they ground their flaming edges against one another.

Snip had an advantage, that he couldn't be hurt by the trooper's blade when it slipped through his guard and scored a hitas it seemed to do easily. However the trooper was a trained professional soldier enhanced to the limit, and he just couldn't get past its guard to strike a telling blow. 'Fuck this for a game of soldiers,' swore Snip. He had been hoping to avoid his next course of action, but couldn't risk allowing the Trooper to escape. 'I love you Alison' he murmured, before stepping back from the Storm Trooper, and kneeling down on the steel lid of the massive Gas Tank. For a second the Trooper thought Dr, Snip was surrendering and stood undecided. It watched as Snip raised Excalibur into the air, its blazing blade lighting up the darkening sky. As it saw Snip slam his sword through the steel top of the Gas tank, it realised his intent and began to jump out. As its fingers hit the appropriate button on its QT device, the flaming sword of Dr. Snip sliced through the steel lid, and plunged into the Gas and Air mixture inside the Tank.

The world exploded in a cataclysmic Fireball; that completely destroyed the Gas Tank and everything within 100 yards of it. The Fireball reached up into the sky, lighting up the area around for miles, the temperature inside the fireball was enough to melt the steel Tank. Steve found himself falling down through the blazing gases, and was sure that he had managed to destroy the Storm Trooper before it jumped out. He was unharmed, protected as he was by the Phase shifter. He had hoped this would be the case but wasn't certain. Before he hit the ground he jumped out, and reappeared between the vent pipes on the original Gas Tank.

Looking down at the group of reporters below, he saw that they had lost all interest in him. Their cameras were trained on the Fireball that had once been a Gas Tank. His friend Jack did look up and saw him standing there. 'Did you do that?' he shouted pointing at the Fireball. 'Hey, what am I, a Magician? you'll be blaming me for Global Warming next,' Steve shouted back smiling at his friend. He stepped back out of sight and jumped to his kitchen, he deemed it safe now.

"The Sword of Allah" was very displeased with their Storm Trooper. It had materialised back at their base as planned, but it was in a terrible state. Had it been human it would already be dead, with ninety percent of its body charred by the intense heat of the fireball. The technicians estimated it would be at least a year, before it was capable of being used again.

Steve sat quietly and sipped his tea; he was in a very thoughtful mood. He realised now that he loved Alison more than he loved Angel, and that made him very sad. It was Alison he had thought of when he risked death on the Gas tank. He could only put it down to the fact that he knew Angel would survive in the world without him, but he felt that Alison needed him more. He smartened himself up, and jumped to Alison's Orphanage. She was not there, one of the children told him that Missy Doctor had gone for a ride on her horse Peggy. Steve knew roughly where she might be and jumped to the location.

He arrived on a grassy knoll and looking around saw her riding towards him. She was wearing a white blouse and jodhpurs, and looked very sexy in her shiny black riding boots. He watched in admiration and mounting lust, as her breasts bounced to the rhythm of her horses gait.

'Just the man,' she cried as she slipped off the saddle and embraced him. 'I need to try out my new plumbing, and guess who I want to be the first to assist me,' she said smiling up at him. Tying Peggy's reins to a nearby bush, she dragged him into the shelter of a small tree. He smiled at her enthusiasm, as she stripped her clothes off and flung herself at him in lustful urgency.

'Fuck me Steve darling, fill me with your seed, I want every drop you have in those big balls of yours,' she ordered fondling him to rigid attention. All thoughts of Angel and Mary left his mind, as he entered her hot body and fulfilled her wishes. After the screams of her orgasm had stopped echoing around the hills, he lay beside her, just holding her to him.

Life was all about children, without them the human race would cease to exist in a single century. They were all any human could leave to prove that they had ever existed. After all this time trying to protect them, he was now actually trying to create one of his own. He looked down at Alison and hugged her tightly, 'I love you Alison Fairweather,' he said quietly.

Suddenly his peace was shattered by a Scream transmitted via his implant. It was Angel and she was screaming for him to come to her. 'Sorry darling got to go,' he explained to Alison, and getting the co-ordinates from his implant jumped to Angel's location. As he had guessed, he arrived at Angel's sunning ledge in the Jurassic. He was stunned to see his favourite Amazon warrior princess, distraught and actually crying.

Her face was buried in her hands, so she hadn't seen him arrive on the ledge. Her almost invincible body was racked with deep choking sobs, as she rocked back and forth in her misery. 'Angel, it's me what the fuck is the matter,' he said moving towards her. She took her hands away from her face and looked up at him, her eyes were red from crying and she leapt up and threw herself into his arms.

'Oh Steve please help me, my mother has been murdered, and I don't know what to do,' she sobbed into his chest. Steve was at a loss, so called upon Merlin to fill him in on this situation. How did Angel's mother die? He asked via his implant. I thought I had already told you Steve old friend, the Storm Trooper killed six Aristocrats and Angel's mother was one of them. Her name was Lady Gloria Black and she was a handmaiden to the King.

Oh fuck; he thought, I had forgotten about them. He held Angel until she calmed down enough to tell him more or less what he had learned from Merlin. 'What can I say Angel my love; I have already avenged your mother. The rogue Storm Trooper is dead, I killed it just a few hours ago.'

Angel wiped her eyes and looked at him steadily. 'I don't want my Mother avenged Steve; I want her saved. I want her saved just as you have saved countless children so far. I need you to rescue her for me, please Steve I beg you please do this for me.' Steve was caught flat footed by her request, she was perfectly right in what she said.

In fact he had just altered time by rescuing Mary, who had been raped and killed before he intervened. Plus he would have died for Angel if he had to, so her request wasn't that much of a problem for his conscience. It was just that this was so close to home; that he couldn't think clearly about it just yet.

'Give me a minute to get my head around this darling, if I can save your Mother I promise I will,' he said hugging her to him. 'Forgive me if I am puzzled by your grief Angel, but I had the impression that you weren't that close to your Mother,' he asked as tactfully as he could.

'What can I say Steve; she is a vain power hungry social climbing Bitch, who would fuck anything to get what she wants. She leads my father a merry dance, and treats me with utter contempt. At the moment she is .....was a handmaiden to the King, which basically means that she gets to fuck him on a regular basis. Despite all that, I love her madly and I should have been there to protect her.'

Once again Steve was forced to realise that Angel was to all intents and purposes a complete alien, as far as emotions were concerned. Anyway as far as he was concerned Gloria was her mum, and he would rescue her from the Storm Trooper that he had already killed. This situation reminded him of the fact, that someone who was already dead in the 20th Century had nearly killed him on Mars in the 26th Century; The Time Agent "Red" from whom he had acquired his QT device.

'I will need all the information concerning the manner and time of her death, I will then jump back and try to save her,' he said to Angel. 'Thank you Steve, I would try and do this myself but although I wasn't conditioned not to alter time, I haven't had your experience of actually doing it. I promise I will fuck you senseless when you rescue her, that is of course unless Mother fucks you senseless first.'

'Do you have a picture of your Mother?' he asked. Angel sent his implant a recent hologram of her mother taken on holiday. Steve could see that regardless of how old she was in actual years, Gloria Black looked like a young twenty-year-old glamour model. Like Angel she only had hair on her head, it was a rich auburn colour almost a deep red. Steve could tell she had no other hair on her beautiful large breasted slender body, because the hologram depicted her naked. 'Fuck me Angel, don't you have any shame? Showing me a picture of your mother naked,' he scolded.

Angel just shrugged making her own large breasts bounce charmingly. 'For fucks sake Steve, she is so rarely dressed it is something of a scandal in the royal circles. Knowing what you do of our almost complete lack of sexual morals, it should tell you a lot about my mother that she shocks even us.' 'Well I can certainly see where you got your beautiful breasts from' he murmured looking at the hologram again.

'Not counting you and Alison, she is the only family I have, Father has hardly seen me for years and I wonder if I would recognise him if I passed him in the street,' said Angel quietly. Steve was very touched that Angel included Alison in her family; it reinforced his love of this strange woman who had changed his life completely.

'Do you want to come with me?' he asked. 'No Steve I am far to close to this, my judgement would be compromised and I might endanger you. I will wait here and pray for your success.' 'OK lover, I'll be as quick as a wink,' he said smiling at her. He decided to jump to his kitchen for a last cup of tea before the rescue mission.

After Steve vanished Angel decided to go for a swim, and stripping naked except for her QT, dived from her ledge fifty feet to the blue lake beneath. She wasn't afraid of predators today, God help any T-Rex that fucked with her, she would skin it alive.

Steve was uncertain what to do in this situation; he knew he hadn't killed the Storm Trooper whilst possibly rescuing Gloria, because it was still alive when he fought it on the Gas Tank. So his best possible outcome could only be to stop the Storm Trooper killing her, without killing it. Also he would have to make the Trooper believe it had killed Gloria, so there was some logic in the situation. 'My head hurts,' he thought to himself,' fuck Temporal Paradoxes and the horse it rode in on.'

Dressing himself in his full Dr. Snip regalia complete with sword, Steve looked around his kitchen. He hoped he would see it again, but he knew that contrary to common sense,he could be killed by the Storm Trooper even though he had killed it first. He set the QT for Angel's mother's house, and jumped into the Future.

To be Continued.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers