Dr. Snip Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

The lash had reddened her left buttock, so Steve slammed it down hard on the right one to spread the red glow that has suffused her skin.

Over and over he whipped her naked arse, until her moans were very audible to him.

Her bottom was a bright red, and Angel was gasping with pain.

Why the fuck am I doing this? She asked herself as Steve laid it on.

I'm doing this because I am a two faced snob who has a womb that is too good for her man to fill, she answered herself.

Seeing Angel's bottom a bright red all over Steve asked 'Had enough darling?'

Trying to ignore the blazing pain from her whipped arse, Angel smiled at him and agreed that she had been well whipped.

Slowly getting off his lap she walked carefully into her bathroom. Once out of his sight she sprayed her burning bottom with a healing spray. Instantly the pain faded to a slight throb, and she surreptitiously wiped away the tears of pain that had run rebelliously down her cheeks.

It was just as well that she had been quick, because Steve followed her into the bathroom.

Seeing her bent over; he thrust himself deep inside her from behind.

'You have got me so hot I just have to fuck you' he growled, as he pounded himself into her vagina.

The impact of his hips against her throbbing arse; was very uncomfortable but Angel accepted the pain stoically.

However she was really relived when he gasped in passion, and ejaculated into her.

'Wow, that was very erotic Angel, at least my balls will be empty when I next meet Gloria,' he panted kissing her lovingly.

If only, thought Angel grumpily, she knew that Gloria could make any man hard if she so chose, regardless of how many times he had come previously.

Her mother was the Queen of Sex, and was equipped with drug injectors in her nails.

She could, and often did, use these drugs to enhance the performance of her lovers.

Stephen Steel was chuckling to himself; he had just been using his twin's computer, and had discovered that all the Nonce's he had killed in his world were still alive in this one.

Oh well he thought good-naturedly, if at first you don't succeed etc etc.

He was just about to jump to this world's version of the Mental institution, when he remembered that no one in this world knew Dr. Snips real identity.

Looking at the trophy wall he saw a Black executioners hood, and realised that his twin must wear it when in public.

Donning it, he regarded himself in a mirror.

Very Scary, he thought admiringly.

His respect for himself grew, the more he learned about his twin.

'Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work I go,' he sang as he vanished from the kitchen.

He materialised in the refectory again, and walked towards the table around which congregated the group of Nonce's.

'Its Dr. Snip!' yelled a voice, and before he knew it a guard tackled him from behind.

As he fell heavily to the floor the guard kept a grip on his hood, and managed to pull it off.

Thinking quickly for his twins sake; Stephen Phased and became unrecognisable, a figure of unbreakable glass.

Getting to his feet, he found himself surrounded by inmates attacking him.

Drawing Excalibur he spun around 360 degrees, his blazing blade slicing through everything in its path.

He was now standing in a clearing, floored with parts of bodies, some cut neatly in half at the waist.

There was no blood, as the intense energies of his blade cauterised the wounds.

The inmates screamed in horror, as they realised what had just happened. There was a concerted rush for the door, to escape this apparition.

Stephen jumped to the doorway, and met the panicked crowd of criminals with his slashing sword.

They fell before him like wheat to a scythe, he had lost track of his special targets in the crowd and so decided to kill everyone he could reach.

'Next please' he chortled, as he sheared through them, his blade a burning circle of destruction.

Fortunately for them, the guards seeing this massacre, decided to set off the alarm and wait for reinforcements to arrive, before approaching this madman.

Soon a panting Stephen was standing in a heap of bodies, he saw his hood on the ground and pulled it over his head before coming out of Phase.

Walking up to the nervous guards he sheathed his sword, and asked them to pass on a message to the Home Secretary.

'Tell him that I have decided to help him with the overcrowded prison problem. He will soon have lots of room in his prisons around the country,' he declared.

Then before their stunned eyes he simply vanished.

Stephen had planned to continue his slaughter at the other prisons, but the fight had tired him and he needed a rest and a cup of coffee.

Back in his twin's kitchen, he was dismayed when he couldn't find any coffee.

He decided to take a walk down to his local shop and buy some.

It was a pleasure to be able to walk unrecognised through the town, until he came to the general store.

He chatted pleasantly with the shopkeeper, and took his coffee back to the house.

He could have jumped there, but was savouring the feeling of freedom that he didn't have in his own world.

Soon the lovely smell of coffee permeated the kitchen, and he sat down to enjoy his well-deserved drink.

Stephen had discovered the Phase shift long before Steve had.

He used it constantly at home because of the fact that the police would shoot him on sight, and he had never thought of the bullet-dodging trick.

Stephens's relationship with his World Brain had never evolved into a friendship, and as well as the police, he also had the BTO on his back.

He spent a lot of time Phased, and loved the feeling of invulnerability it gave him.

In fact he decided to complete the rest of his task Phased, both to protect his Twin's identity and to avoid being shot in the back by a Guard.

Feeling refreshed after his coffee he picked up his list, phased and jumped to the next prison on his list.

Steve was admiring himself in Angel's mirror, it had been just a wall until she had waved her hand in a certain pattern, and then her wall had transformed into a giant mirror.

Steve was looking at a Knight in Black armour; he was completely covered in plate steel or something approximating it, and looked just like Sir Lancelot. He also looked a lot like a Storm Trooper and commented on this to Angel.

'That's because Britain modelled its Storm Troopers on the Armoured Knights of old,' she explained. 'As you are a Knight of the British Empire, it allows you to carry your sword without comment from anyone,' said Angel admiringly.

Let's see if you can fuck him through that lot mother, she thought with a smile.

It was a party to celebrate St. Georges Day; all National holidays were to do with real or legendary British Heroes.

The British were inordinately proud of being British. and took every opportunity to remind themselves of their glorious past.

The King had commanded a Joust to celebrate St. George's defeat of the Dragon.

King Richard the Seventh; modelled himself after Richard the Lion-heart.

He liked to believe that he was a direct descendent of that famous King.

Dicky was dressed as The Lion-heart, in shining armour covered with a white tabard with a big red cross of St. George on it.

Steve was looking forward to the party; a guilty part of him couldn't wait to see Gloria again.

"The Sword of Allah" was in turmoil; they had lost their rogue Storm Trooper.

It must have been destroyed, because the QT device had jumped itself back to the pre-programmed location.

It had been automatically monitoring the Troopers vitals, and when they ceased it automatically returned itself to base.

Base being Saudi Arabia, the headquarters of the "Sword of Allah".

The Leader was not a happy man, his whole plan to kidnap the King of Britain hinged on using a boosted Storm Trooper, to counter the Kings own Storm Trooper bodyguard.

They planned to bargain the Kings life, for a share in their own Oil.

The main impediment to their plan was the Kings bodyguard.

It was a top of the range Storm Trooper with double boost facility, and various other modifications that even their intelligence sources couldn't discover.

It would be suicide to try and kidnap the King, while it was guarding him.

On top of that difficulty, they still didn't have the second QT device required to jump the king back to Saudi Arabia.

However the leader was a very clever man, and decided to use plan 'B'.

Plan 'B' was a good plan, but required two special operatives to pull it off.

They would have to be totally dedicated to the mission, and be willing to die to see it through.

Fortunately the leader had two such men available, and called them to his side.

The plan was relatively simple, because it relied on the fact that it was a suicide mission.

Both members of the team would be suicide bombers. The first man would be fitted with an explosive belt, and would infiltrate the party.

His task was to grab hold of the Storm Trooper and detonate his explosives, destroying himself and the Trooper.

The moment this happened the second member of the team would jump in next to the King.

Removing his QT he would attach it to the King, and jump him out to Saudi Arabia.

He would then run into the densest group of Aristocrats he could see, and detonate his own suicide bomb.

This secondary task was to kill as many as he could to sow fear and confusion, and delay any attempts to recover the King.

The leader preferred the first plan, which didn't cost any of his men's lives, but sacrifices had to be made for the good of the cause.

Steve found himself the centre of attention as the party commenced.

Angel had to jump out on a mission for the BTO.

She excused herself from the party, explaining to Steve that she found these Royal parties incredibly boring.

Gloria hadn't been able to restrain herself, from telling her fellow Handmaidens about his prowess in and out of bed.

He was surrounded by a group of stunningly beautiful women, all offering him sex.

In order to protect himself from their blatant advances, he had pulled down the visor of his helmet.

This stopped the rain of kisses, that had been pleasing and yet embarrassing him.

He was also pleased, that his armoured groin concealed his instinctive reaction to this erotic attack.

He decided to participate in the Joust, and entered himself into the sword fighting competition.

He was a bit disappointed to learn that he couldn't use Excalibur. However he expected to give a good show, with the blunt edged swords provided by the organisers.

The group of beautiful women that surrounded him, suddenly parted as Gloria walked up to him.

His heart missed a beat, as he gazed upon the Queen of Sex herself.

She was the Kings No.1 Favourite, and the other Handmaidens deferred to her in all things.

Gloria was wearing a medieval dress; that appeared to be made of cobwebs and mist.

He could see glimpses of her exquisite naked body, as the dress rippled in the breeze.

He was again grateful that the armour hid his reaction to her.

'My brave Knight must carry my favour into battle' she purred, tying a red gauzy piece of material around his upper arm.

'These are my panties, Sir Knight; I have just removed them for you. If you win I will allow you to replace them on my body,' she whispered seductively.

Steve could detect a note of frustration, as Gloria stroked his body. Suddenly he realised that his armour was protecting him from her nails. Her injectors couldn't penetrate his costume.

'Gloria my Queen,' he whispered in her ear, 'you don't need your drugs to enslave me. You have already captured my heart, and I will dedicate my victories to you.'

Gloria squealed in delight as she heard this, he had just declared his love for her and her heart leapt with joy and pride.

She was carrying his child in her womb, and she realised that what she felt for this primitive was more than just lust.

Lady Gloria Black, First Handmaiden to King Richard the Seventh of Great Britain, was hopelessly in love.

The first time you fall in love is devastating, even if you are over 170 years old.

Steve was very nervous and excited, his bout was next and he could see his opponent warming up in the arena.

Steve's opponent was also dressed in full armour, but his was a Golden Colour.

Each Knight had a shield with his heraldic device painted on it.

Angel had an hourglass painted on Steve's shield, to symbolise Time. The Golden knight was a fantastic fighter; he had already fought four challengers and beaten them all easily.

Steve was hoping that his practice with his sword; would enable him to hold his own against him.

The device on the Golden Knights shield; was the double helix of DNA.

The trumpets blew and Steve walked slowly out to fight the Golden Knight, who was waiting for him in the centre of the sandy arena.

The swords they were using were capable of leaving a red mark on your opponent's armour, if you hit it with sufficient force.

Three good hits to your head or body, and you were adjudged dead.

Steve had asked about the rules, and was told that the only rule a British Knight had to worry about was to win at all costs.

The first thing Steve knew was a massive impact to his shield, which numbed his left arm.

The Golden Knight had attacked without warning, and his speed was frightening.

Steve stumbled back a step and brought his sword up, just in time to parry a horizontal slash that would have struck his neck.

The Golden Knight was a very big man, and his speed was forcing Steve to fight on the defensive.

Steve noticed that his opponent didn't fight defensively at all; he obviously believed that the best defence was attack.

Steve concentrated on weathering the flurry of attacks, he was doing well until one of the knight's blows skated over his shield and clipped his helmet.

He didn't need to see the scoreboard to know he was hit; his throbbing head made it quite clear.

Seeing Steve stagger the golden knight attacked again, lifting his sword high in the air in order to bring it crashing down on his head.

Steve hurled himself forward and desperately using the broadsword as a rapier, thrust the point of it hard into the knight's groin.

Although the Golden Knight's groin was protected by chain mail, the entire weight of Steve's body was behind the thrust.

The Knight doubled over in pain, as the shock of the blow was transmitted to his balls.

Jumping to the side Steve slammed his blade in a swinging slash to the Knight's stomach, causing him to kneel down in the sand gasping for breath.

Steve's blood was pounding through his veins as he lifted his broadsword high in the air, preparatory to slamming it down onto the Knight's unprotected neck.

The beaten Knight's very helplessness caused Steve to restrain himself. He spent his life protecting the helpless, and couldn't bring himself to hurt this beaten man.

Instead of smashing his blade down on the unprotected neck, he gently tapped the knight on his armoured back, just hard enough to leave a mark.

His tired mind realised that the watching crowd had gone very quiet, and to his amazement he saw Gloria rush over to the golden knight and gently unstrap his helmet.

She pulled it off and unleashed a mass of golden hair, the leonine face of the King looked up at Steve with a wry smile.

'Well done Sir Knight,' said the deep voice of the King of Britain, ' an unorthodox blow but very effective, I will remember that one for quite some time I think.'

Steve dropped his sword in the sand, and rushed over to help Richard to his feet.

'Are you hurt my love?' asked Gloria stroking his head with her handkerchief.

'It will be a while before I will be any good to you my sexy minx,' the King replied rubbing his crotch gingerly.

Steve felt very embarrassed, he now realised that everyone there had known that the Golden Knight was the King except him.

'I am very sorry your Majesty, I never considered it could be you,' he said apologetically.

'Rubbish man, it was a good fight and I almost had you,' said the king smiling at Steve.

' I need a drink, please join me' invited the King, and with Gloria on one arm and Steve on the other they made their way to the bar.

After a drink or three, Steve again apologised for hurting Richard.

'I came very close to really hurting you for a moment,' he confessed.

'Not a chance of that old boy I'm afraid, my bodyguard Omega, was watching closely. If he thought I was in any danger of serious injury he would have interposed himself' said the King, indicating his very own Storm trooper standing unobtrusively a few paces away.

'But he was nowhere near us, he couldn't possibly have saved you if I had brought the sword down on your neck,' protested Steve.

'O ye of little faith, watch and learn,' said Richard letting go of his glass of beer.

It fell to the floor but before it could impact, it was caught in the steel hand of Omega, the Kings Storm trooper.

Steve had seen Angel boost, and had also seen the rogue Storm Trooper Double boost.

However this was reminiscent of jumping via the QT, Omega not only caught the glass, but caught it so gently that not a drop of beer was spilled.

'Don't ask, I have no idea how fast he can react, but rest assured he could have caught your blade before it impacted on my neck if he deemed it necessary,' said the King ruefully.

'You see why I have to resort to subterfuge, in order to try and have a little dangerous fun now and again.'

'When are you going to replace my knickers on me Steve?' a sultry voice asked. 'I am getting a bit cold around my nether regions without them,' said Gloria.

'That will be the day my sexy minx' said Richard, smiling down at his diminutive favourite. 'I am often surprised that your panties don't catch fire, owing to the fact that you are so very hot.'

'Well I demand a kiss from my champion at least,' she demanded.

As both Steve and Richard had removed their helmets, Gloria could grab Steve's ears and pull his head down for a kiss.

Steve was so busy worrying about her nails, that he missed the beautiful sweetness of her saliva, as she thrust her tongue into his mouth passionately.

Everything about the Queen of Sex was enhanced; even her bodily fluids were laced with sexual stimulants.

Steve felt himself react to her kiss, he became rigid with desire for her and his armour constricted him painfully.

'Put him down Glory' ordered the King, realising what she was doing.

'That was very naughty and you will have to pay a forfeit,' he said smiling at his tiny lover.

'Sing a song for us,' he commanded.

There is a certain type of Violin used mainly in Scandinavia that is referred to as the Devil's Fiddle.

It has a very unique sound caused by having two sets of strings.

The player bows one set of strings as normal, but the second set run parallel under the first and resonate to give a deeper more sensual sound.

Gloria could drive anyone within earshot of her voice into an orgasm by simply humming her special tune.

Her vocal chords had been enhanced, to produce sub-harmonics similar to the Devil's Violin.

Steve was surprised when the king handed him a pair of earplugs, and advised him to wear them.

Looking around the group of Aristocrats that filled the Beer tent, Steve saw many of the older ones also fitting earplugs into their ears.

They had been here before, and knew what was coming.

'Alas my Love you do me wrong.........' Gloria commenced singing her version of the classic " Greensleeves "

Her voice was hypnotic and beguiling, her clear tones echoed across the Beer tent and the effect on the partying Aristocrats was remarkable.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers