Dr. Snip Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

Steve was a bit disappointed that his trip home for a tete a tete with Alison regarding her pregnancy had been messed up by this situation. However he determined to get her alone as soon as possible to tell her how proud he was of her. For now however he had better jump them all back to Thailand and Alison's orphanage. He had to pick up Gloria, and see how she was doing with the children he had rescued from the evil pirate Captain Slaughter.

He warned Stefan of what was going to happen, and told him that he might feel a bit woozy the first time he was jumped via the QT. That said, he jumped them all to meet Gloria. Gloria was having a great time looking after the children. The workers at the Orphanage were very experienced, and had a great rapport with the children.

However as soon as the children saw Gloria, they clustered around her like bees to honey. They were fascinated by this tiny woman, and enthralled by her melodious voice. Gloria's official title in the court was actually " The Queen of Love and Sex ".

She could enflame anyone within range of her voice if she so chose. She had the option of adjusting the power of her siren song, to simply cheer up all that heard her. Although very well looked after by Alison and her staff, many of the children still missed their parents and often cried themselves to sleep at night.

Gloria wasn't having any sad children while she was there, and by dint of simply humming a happy tune, she sent waves of pure joy radiating out from her. Gloria didn't have a QT device, but like all British citizens she had an implant. This gave her the ability to converse with the children in their own language.

When Steve, Alison and Stefan materialised, they found her surrounded by all the children teaching them simple nursery songs. If the children were uplifted by Gloria's song, then Stefan was blown away. Her song of Love and Life cut through the years of iron control and suspicion; that had armoured his psyche as the suit had armoured his body.

The ultimate human killer was defenceless against her song. To Alison's dismay Stefan groaned in pain, and clutched his belly. Tears sprang from his eyes as he experienced for the first time in his life pure love and joy. He fell to the floor and curled up in the foetal position, as sobs racked his body.

Alison knelt down beside him and cradled his helmeted head on her lap, as he cried out the years of pain he had endured. Alison rocked him murmuring soft words of comfort, and realising part of what was going on whispered to Steve to interrupt Gloria.

He didn't need to interrupt her because as soon as she saw him she squealed in joy and ran into his arms. Her song ended, enabling Stefan to gain some semblance of control over his emotions. None of the males in his world had ever known a mother. The babies were taken from the breeding females and raised by male workers.

Their upbringing was Spartan to say the least; life was so dangerous for males that it simply didn't pay to become too attached to them. They were fed, watered and trained to survive, and that was deemed sufficient.

No one, especially not Queen Fern, loved Stefan. His Queen respected him as a fine warrior, but saw him as good breeding stock. If another warrior supplanted him, then she wouldn't give him a second thought.

Alison's compassionate kiss on the cheek was the first non-sexual loving thing he had ever experienced in his life. Gloria's song was the second, and excusing himself Stefan walked out of the building into the sun to compose his thoughts. His visor was down hiding his tearstained face. His sinister armour ensured that the few people who saw him, stayed out of his way as he walked into the stable where Alison kept her horse Poppy.

Its friendly snicker startled him for a second, and his guns quivered in their holsters before his mind overruled his instincts. He had never seen a real horse before, he had seen pictures of them but the horse was extinct on his world. His war gauntlets weren't really made for stroking a horse, but he stood there stroking Poppy's head and tried to make sense of what had just happened to him.

Steve was trying to gently peel Gloria off, but she was making it very difficult by wrapping her legs tightly around his waist. In the end Alison had to intervene, and threatened to tickle Gloria if she didn't behave. Gloria reluctantly released Steve and ran to Alison who she kissed passionately on the mouth. 'Oh Alison darling, we have so much to catch up on,' she gushed dragging her away into the garden.

Stefan was enjoying being this close to an animal, apart from a very few most of the animals on his world were extinct. The encroaching jungle had killed them all in various ways. Only those smaller animals that could live with the humans in the bunkers had a chance at survival.

This world was like heaven to Stefan, he had no religious beliefs as the women encouraged the males to believe that females were semi divine. The mainstream religions had faded away in the face of such a devastating global catastrophe. However deep in the psyche of all humans, was the fervent hope that there was a better place than the one they found themselves enduring?

This version of his world seemed too good to be true. No Atomic war had ravaged this planet, there were plenty of women, and no one was trying to kill him anymore. Such was his delight in this newfound peace, that he unsnapped the wrist clamps of his gauntlets and removed them. His strong hands were pale, they never saw the sun, and against the matt black of his suit they looked almost albino.

He returned to stroking the horse, delighting in the feel and smell of it. Gloria was telling Steve about the Nun they had rescued from the pirate Capt. Slaughter. The staff of the orphanage welcomed Sister Mary, and Alison was sure she would be an asset to the team. Steve always ensured that the orphanage had plenty of money, so it would be no problem for Alison to kit out Mary in this timelines fashion.

The time had come for Steve to take Gloria and Stefan to the 26th Century.

He asked Gloria to go and fetch Stefan, whilst he said his goodbyes to Alison in private. Gloria found Stefan still stroking Poppy, Stefan had heard her approaching and was not disturbed. All his senses were far more sensitive than the humans of this world. He could hear and scent her, as she drew near to him.

She smelt like his Queen, it was hard for him to understand this. However whatever scent it was that Queen Fern produced when she was mating with him, seemed to emanate in waves from this small beautiful woman. Gloria couldn't help any of this; she was well over one hundred years old. During her long life, she had been enhanced in various ways to increase her sex appeal.

Alison had explained to her that Stefan was very vulnerable regarding love and affection. She had made Gloria promise not to use her sexual weapons on this innocent killer. Gloria had solemnly promised to behave herself around Stefan, and sincerely meant every word she said.

However decades of enhancements had altered her body so much, that even she had forgotten all the things she had done to it. These recent decades she had herself modified with her nail injectors. Each of her nails could deliver a different drug, depending on the result she required from those she scratched.

Before that she had her vocal chords altered, to produce the sub harmonic frequencies to affect those who heard her voice. Before that she had altered her saliva glands, so they produced an aphrodisiac when she kissed or licked, or sucked anyone.

However long before any of those enhancements, and now over 150 years in the past, one of her first changes was a simple alteration of her scent glands to produce pheromones constantly. These were designed to subliminally produce an attraction towards her from all those within range of her scent.

This was a very subtle enhancement, and given the modern human's sense of smell it was the very weakest of her sexual weapons. She had honestly forgotten that she still had this subtle sexual weapon, as the more potent ones had eclipsed it. To Stefan's heightened sense of smell, it was like a powerful sexual drug. Her pheromones acted directly on the part of his brain that concerned itself with sex and reproduction.

Gloria smiled at Stefan as she approached, and was slightly puzzled to see him removing his armoured suit. By the time she was within a few feet of him he was naked. A Twentieth Century woman; would have been shocked and wary to see a man stripping off in front of her. Gloria, being from the 26th Century thought nothing of this, and simply assumed that Stefan was changing into something more comfortable.

It was only when with a quiet growl that he swept her into his arms and kissed her, that she realised that something was wrong here. Gloria was a slave to her own sexuality, and being held in two strong arms and being kissed passionately turned her on instantly. Stefan thrust her down onto the straw in a corner of the stable, and as she eagerly opened her legs for him, he mounted her and fucked her like a stallion in heat.

Any small vestige of control Stefan might have had; was destroyed as soon as Gloria kissed him. Her saliva was a very potent aphrodisiac, and it reinforced his need to mate. Gloria was doing what she did best; she was fucking a man to orgasm.

Stefan was drowning in sheer pleasure, this wasn't the almost clinical coupling of bodies that his mating with the Queen was. This was pure lust and passion, not only from him, but returned tenfold by this small sexual female. Even in the midst of her passion Gloria still kept her injectors sheathed, she knew she didn't need them with this version of Steve.

Such was Stefan's need that he orgasmed very quickly, filling her with his hot cum until it flooded out of her vagina and soaked into the straw. He almost screamed in release, as his orgasm exploded through his body. Gloria could orgasm at will and joined him, allowing the waves of sexual pleasure to sweep through her body.

Her legs gripped him around the waist holding him tightly to her naked body. She finally remembered what might have caused this sexual attack, and thought it best to calm Stefan down. She lightly scratched his back with one of her specialised nails, injecting him with a drug that cleared his mind instantly of all sexual desire. Stefan was exhausted from his orgasm, and welcomed the return of his senses.

When Gloria judged he was in control of himself, she released him from the grip of her legs and hugged him to her body. 'Wow, that was a fantastic fuck Stefan, short but very enjoyable, was it good for you?' she whispered into his ear. 'I don't know what happened to me,' he replied embarrassed at almost raping this tiny woman.

'I happened to you darling, it was all my fault and there is no blame attached to you at all,' she reassured him kindly. Stefan staggered to his feet, and quickly donned his armour again. Gloria didn't need to get dressed; she hadn't been wearing any knickers in the first place. Stefan had been so anxious to get his rampant cock into her, that he hadn't bothered to take her dress off, being content just to lift it up.

Stefan was shaken to his core; today had been a roller coaster of emotion for an unemotional man. Both times he had lost control because of this woman. As he dressed he studied her, she was sitting quietly on a bale of hay watching him with equal interest.

Gloria was completely different from the Lady Alison, where Alison was slender Gloria was well built for such a tiny woman. Her breasts were large for her body, but strangely enough it was her beautiful happy face with brilliant green eyes that drew attention. Stefan felt comfortable in her presence, and although he thought he should feel ashamed and embarrassed at what had just happened, he didn't.

Gloria of course didn't even consider being embarrassed about being fucked by a relative stranger. She had already realised that Stefan was another version of her Steve, and so felt as if she had known him for ages. To make him feel at ease she smiled her most beautiful smile at him.

Once fully armoured again Stefan felt more like himself; and his conditioning took over. He approached Gloria and fell to his knees in front of her. 'Lady Gloria, I offer you my protection and my life,' he formally stated. He lifted up her little hand and kissed it, ' Yours until death,' he said finishing the ritual that males performed with the females after mating.

Gloria giggled in pleasure at such gallantry, like all women she loved the idea of a Knight of her very own who would look after her and fight for her honour. 'Thank you Stefan, I am flattered and pleased, please let me be your guide when we get back to my timeline,' she answered.

Gloria walked back to meet Steve, Stefan followed a step behind her unconsciously looking out for any threats. Steve had taken the opportunity to say goodbye to Alison, he had told her how he felt about the baby and how much he loved her. She had to stay at the orphanage, but he promised to fetch her for his investiture as a Lord.

Steve gathered Gloria and Stefan around him; he couldn't help but notice that Gloria was almost buzzing with sexual energy. She kept looking up at Stefan's face with a happy grin plastered over her beautiful face. If Steve didn't know better he would have thought she had just been fucked, but there simply hadn't been time for that sort of thing, he thought erroneously.

He smiled when he saw Gloria take Stefan's hand before they jumped. Her tiny hand was engulfed in his battle gauntlet. Steve could just hear the sound of the servomotors that could cause the gauntlet to crush a brick into powder, gently holding Gloria's fragile hand.

'Three, Two, One, Go' said Steve and jumped all three of them to Gloria's mansion in the 26th Century. He had warned Angel that they were coming and wasn't surprised to see her and Stephen waiting for them on the front steps of the house. What did surprise and please him was the sight of Omega, the Royal Bodyguard. Omega was standing behind Angel and Stephen, but towered over them both.

Steve hastened to make the introductions and noticed that Stephen wasn't wearing his coat, being content with a casual shirt and jeans outfit. Owing to Gloria, Stefan was in a very good mood, and therefore did something that he wouldn't have considered back on his Earth. Walking slowly towards Stephen he gently lifted Stephens's sword from where it hung at his side, and offered it hilt first to the surprised and pleased man.

'You dropped this I believe,' he said politely. Stephen bowed from the waist in a gallant gesture and took the sword. 'Thank you, Stefan, I was feeling a mite under dressed without it' he said, smiling his charming smile at this armoured version of himself.

Steve made the introductions. 'Stefan this is my friend Omega, the King of Britain's personal bodyguard. Omega is a Storm trooper, one of Britain's elite soldiers.' Over tea back at the orphanage Steve had briefed Stefan as well as he could on the situation regarding Stephen, and the 26th Century.

He had spoken about the Storm troopers only because it was Stefan's resemblance to a Storm trooper; that had caused the misunderstanding between Stephen and Stefan. In all honesty Stefan had to agree that the similarity was remarkable. Both Stefan and Omega stood well over six feet tall, and had very wide shoulders.

Their armour was black and apart from the spines that now laid flat on Stefan's back, they were almost identical. Both had a black-visored, helmeted head, and this made them look even more alike. However this was only a superficial resemblance, underneath Stefan's armour was a flesh and blood human being.

Omega in contrast was basically a robot with a human brain. This was what made the Storm trooper such a feared warrior. Omega could lose seventy per cent of his body and still survive. Had Stephen but known before he attacked Stefan, he wouldn't have tried decapitation. A Storm troopers brain was safely located inside his thorax, protected by layers of armour. Cutting off Omegas head would simply blind him.

Apart from his completely synthetic body, Omega was a gentleman, and offered his hand to Stefan. The two armoured men gripped hands, steel hand clasped Titanium gauntlet. Although either man could crush bricks with their hands, they contented each other with a polite squeeze before letting go.

Omega was here because Steve had contacted him regarding the possibility of Stefan becoming the Royal bodyguard. Steve was surprised how quickly the powers that be, had reacted to the suggestion. Omega's presence here proved that they would seriously consider the idea, if Stefan proved himself worthy of the honour.

Omega came straight to the point, and asked Stefan if he would accompany him to the Storm troopers barracks in London to be tested for the job. Stefan recognised a fellow warrior, and was only too eager to comply.

Before he left with Omega, Gloria rapped on his visor with her hand. 'Open up Stefan, you are not going anywhere without kissing me goodbye,' she stated firmly.

With a quiet whir, Stefan's visor opened revealing his scarred face. He bent down so that Gloria could kiss his cheek, but she grabbed hold of his head and kissed him full on the mouth. 'Take care my brave Knight, Storm troopers play very rough, so I'm told,' she whispered. 'Thank you for your concern my Lady Gloria, I will indeed take care' he replied smiling down at her beautiful concerned face.

Gloria further surprised Stefan, by pressing something into his armoured hand. 'Just a Lady's favour for her favourite knight,' she whispered into his ear. Stefan saw that she had given him a pair of her panties, and quickly stored them into a compartment in his suit. Stefan found that this tiny woman seriously disturbed his concentration, and tried to push the memory of her soft eager body from his mind.

In the 26th Century, most travel was done by Portal. Due to her position as the King's senior handmaiden Gloria had her own portal in the grounds of her Estate. The group watched as Stefan and Omega strode off towards this portal, and disappeared through it.

Steve looked at Angel and said,' Any chance of a cup of tea?' Steve accompanied Stephen Gloria and Angel, into the house for a well-earned rest. He had a lot of news for his friends.

Stefan was very nervous; he hadn't expected to be tested so soon. However he was a very confident person, and as Alpha male of his home bunker he knew he could hold his own against any competition. Strangely enough he now felt much more in control here with Omega, than he did with Gloria. The portal took them straight into the main Barracks of the British Storm Troopers.

To Stefan it looked more like a machine shop and warehouse, than a barracks for soldiers. As there were only ten Storm troopers at any one time, the barracks seemed quite empty. Stefan was used to the hustle and bustle of his group of warriors in the home bunker.

The Storm troopers were in great demand, so at this time there were only two in the barracks. They were Delta and Juliet, and they had just returned from a mission hoping for a bit of R and R. They weren't too happy about having to test this upstart human. Although named after the letters of the Greek alphabet, it was only fitting that the second Storm trooper was designated Juliet.

In life she had been a female, and was one of only three female Storm troopers from the total of ten. Like all Storm trooper recruits she had been given a choice when her body was dying, and had chosen to live on as a servant of the British Empire. Contacted by Omega via the Storm trooper's encrypted frequency, they were waiting to see this possible recruit.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers