Dr. StrangeLove

Story Info
Female doctor boosts 'small' man's self confidence.
1.1k words
4.36
55.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactiphile
cactiphile
16 Followers

...Or how I stopped worrying about the size of my penis and learned to love.

I arrived at the clinic about ten minutes early, I hate being late for appointments. I checked in at reception and then took a seat in the waiting area. I felt very uncomfortable, I'm not keen on doctors especially when it's to discuss below the belt problems. I hoped that this Dr Strangelove was going to be friendly, an odd name but I pictured him as a standard doctor type, about 50 with grey hair and glasses.

I was sitting there staring into space when a women with a white doctors smock on, came down the corridor and called my name, telling me to follow her. She looked pretty good to my eyes, and her butt swayed nicely as she led the way to the doctors office. I was surprised the doctor wasn’t in the room, until the 'nurse' went and sat behind the desk and faced me. On her collar was a name badge, 'Dr Strangelove'.

"Okay, Mr. Stark, how can I help?" she asked.

"Emmm," I said hesitantly, "I didn’t realise you were a female doctor."

"I'm sorry that you made a sexist assumption, but I assure you anything that you could discuss with a male doctor you can discuss with me. As you know this clinic specialises in sexual problems, I assume this is why you’re here. Now tell me what's wrong," she told me in a brisk fashion.

I bit the bullet, "Well doctor, I've been having these feelings lately…"

"What feelings exactly?" she asked.

"Well of inadequacy…" I said.

"Yes?"

I blurted it out, "I don't think my penis is big enough to please my girlfriend."

"What makes you think that?"

"She told me." I said bluntly.

"Hmmm. And how big is your penis Mr. Stark?"

"Six inches." I said embarrassed.

"Six inches is slightly above the national average. May I ask you, does your girlfriend cum when you have sex?" she asked.

"Most of time, sometimes more than once. I try to go slow and be gentle with her to make sure she cums before I let go."

"Hmmm." The doctor had a strange look on her face. "I think we'd better examine you before we discuss the possibilities of augmenting the size of your penis. Please undress behind the screen and come sit on the table," she instructed me.

I did as I was told, and was soon sitting on the table, while the doctor sat on a stool which left her head level with my cock. She looked me over carefully and then took hold of me. One hand caressed my balls while the other held the top of my cock with her thumb flicking against the sensitive ridge below the head.

Although I knew this was just an examination, I was starting to enjoy the sensations too much as my cock slowly stretched out and pumped up to six inches.

"That's fine Mr. Stark. Now I want you to stroke your nipples for me so we can just check that you are at full extension."

I started to stroke as she had told me to and my cock grew even harder as she continued to play with me.

"That’s looking good, seems to be in fine working order." She reached over to the side and took a measure, "Now lets see what we have here."

She measured my now throbbing cock, "That’s actually about six and a half inches, and is quite thick compared to the average."

My cock grew harder at her words, "My that is a fine penis." She said, licking her lips. Suddenly her mouth was enveloping me as she sucked and licked at the head.

"Ahhhhhh." I replied.

She continued to suck me taking me deep sometimes then shallow with lots of tongue for about five minutes. I was rock hard and feeling bigger than I had in ages when she stopped and took hold of the measure again.

"E better that’s closer to seven inches now, mmmmm throbbingly big to my eyes," she told me.

She stood up and removed her clothes. Her body was perfect, breasts firm and full but not overly large, a nice curve to her waist, nice smooth skin. Pushing me flat on to the table she climbed on top and took me inside her hot pussy.

"Now Mr. Stark, I need you to pretend I'm your girlfriend. You have a lot of pent up aggression towards me, and you need to fuck me hard and deep. Teach me that your cock is a perfect tool for my pleasure. Continue," she told me in a business like manner.

Although a little stunned by the turn of events, I didn’t need telling twice. I started at her with a full head of steam, pulling right out and then thrusting in deep, grinding against her clitoris hard when I'd got there. I was more excited than I had been in months, letting the raw animal side of myself out instead of being the tender 'new' man that I usually acted as.

After a few minutes of this even Dr Strangelove was losing her business like calmness, "Yes fuck me, harder now, come on shove that big cock in me harder," she told me. Her cries and pleas for harder sex drove me on exciting me even more.

"Yes. Do it, now I'm about to…." She started shaking, and with a scream muffled again my shoulder came, the contractions in her pussy squeezing my cock tight and then I squirted too, still pumping her hard until we both fell exhausted in a soggy heap.

Dr Strangelove dismounted, cleaned herself up and got dressed as I lay there. She had a nice glow to her skin which went well with the smile on her face.

"Thank you Mr. Stark, your examination is complete. I would strongly advise against any penile augmentation, your cock is big and hard enough for any woman and the risks involved aren't worth it. Instead I recommend that you stop treating your girlfriend like glass and give her a good hard fucking at least once a week to show her that you are more than adequate. If you would like now to go behind the screen and get dressed, I will write up my notes."

I was slow getting dressed, but a lot happier in myself, nearly seven inches and I knew what to do with it now.

I was just buttoning up my shirt when the door opened and I heard a male voice, "Hello, Mr. Stark?"

I came out from behind the screen, Dr Strangelove was nowhere to be seen, her white smock lay on the chair behind the desk. Instead a grey haired fifty year old looking man was staring at me.

"Sorry for the delay Mr. Stark, I had car problems this morning." He said reaching over and putting on the white smock. "I'm Dr Strangelove, how may I help you?"

cactiphile
cactiphile
16 Followers