Dracula's Halloween Orgy, 2003

Story Info
Dracula's latest Halloween orgy gets wilder than ever.
30.1k words
4.61
60.6k
52

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

The Carpathian Mountains in autumn are cold and cruel. In addition to capricious weather, early nightfall often makes travel after dinnertime hazardous at best. The unsympathetic terrain, even at the somewhat more benign base of the mountains, can be deadly if one is unfamiliar with the jagged rocks and gnarled trees that seem to grasp and claw at the unwary roadway traveler. And Borgo Pass, though among the safest of these upward climbing coach trails, is no exception to this rule. Add to these harrowing conditions the fact that the surrounding mountainsides are rife with all manner of predatory beasts of sharp claw and tearing teeth, and only a fool would even consider venturing anywhere near these dangerous peaks, at any time of year.

This particular night, however, turned out to be a very unusual All Hallows Eve. The customary stormy autumn skies were calm, quiet. But this led to an even more unnerving essence for this hard, cold area. Though clouds seemed almost afraid to hover above the foreboding pass, thereby making the familiar rains a wispy memory, the floor of the harsh terrain was not bereft of moisture.

The soggy ground was home to large patches of mist, which blew to and fro at the whim of the mountain winds. The air was so silent you could almost hear the vapors moving, searching for something besides rock and vegetation to embrace in their cold, wet fingers. Only the howl of obviously excited wolves and the high-pitched chitter of sharp fanged bats broke the silence. And these skin crawling sounds echoed eerily in the damp, silent air.

The chittering bats, dozens of them, were flying on leathery wings up the pass, in the direction of Dracula's castle. The echoing of their night cries made it sound as if they numbered in the hundreds, or thousands, instead of mere dozens. The howling of the wolves was different this time, however. The sound came not from high, star-reaching cliffs nor jutting, rocky precipices. Rather, the sound came from the overgrown coach path. And the howling was accompanied by another sound, the only other sound besides lupine moans and squealing bat sounds to emanate from Borgo Pass this night.

The wooden wheels bounced and creaked on the rock-strewn road, the screaming wood of the carriage crying out its obvious pain. The speed of the careening carriage was well above any safe rate of motion, even if it hadn't been in this deadly place. Still, it's pace never slackened. It sped along at breakneck speed, narrowly missing boulders and grasping tree limbs alike. Occasionally, a wheel would fly high in the air as it failed to avoid a rock, or a spray of wood dust would explode into the still air as the side of the coach destroyed a particularly foolhardy limb.

But the demon steeds simply snorted and whinnied, pulling the hopping, rocking carriage ever forward. Their eyes blazed crimson in their black faces, their flared nostrils puffing great gusts of visible breath as they strained to carry their cargo to its final destination. But even as the steeds snorted and panted, the coach rumbled and clacked and creaked, the sound of the howling rose above all else.

The night shattering howls came not from the surrounding countryside, but from within the carriage. Inside the darkness of that quaking coach, the snorts and grunts were equally as loud and persistent as those of the demon steeds. And it needs be said that not all the rocking of the coach was from the unnecessarily quick ascent up Borgo Pass.

Lorraina's head was banging against the ornate gold door handle. She hardly felt it. Larry's eyes were blazing beastlike into hers, almost all human reasoning gone from them. Those feral eyes left hers only long enough for him to raise his head moonward - craning his neck as far back as it could go - and howl from the pit of his heaving lungs. Long, soft bristles sprouted from every pore in his naked body as he bucked and heaved on top of her.

Digging her nails deeply into his rippling back, Lorraina returned Larry's howl in spades. She snorted her lust back at him, and he fed on it. It fueled his own lust. Every half dozen or so thrusts of his huge, bestial penis, Larry would again howl at the sky. And Lorraina had begun to chime in right along with him, matching him thrust for thrust, howl for howl. By now, most of the rocking of the coach was from their animalistic fornication, and not from the treacherous terrain and overzealous steeds.

As Larry's burning seed sped from him into Lorraina's waiting portal, the two bit each other, gnawing at one another's necks and shoulders. When they kissed, they bit and sucked soft lip flesh. They clawed each other deeply, either drawing blood or raising welts each time. Larry was slamming his emptying tool into her with such force that her head broke the door handle off the rocking coach, thereby ending it's mild annoyance once and for all.

"Fuck me, you hairy beast!" Lorraina yelled, the screamed sentence leading directly into another howl.

Larry howled louder than ever, and Lorraina felt as if gallons of molten lava had just been shot by a cannon into her womb. She felt it filling her, washing over her every inner wall. It heated her from the inside out. In her mounting passion, she chewed deeply into Larry's shoulder and her deeply burrowing fingernails raked up great gobs of lupine flesh and hair.

Then her eyes closed, and her ensuing howl dwarfed Larry's. It even startled the normally oblivious steeds. Her erupting fluids raged from her like a flood. The combination of those unstoppable juices and her penis-strangling vaginal muscles nearly pushed Larry's wolf cock out of her with finality. But, snarling and clawing, Larry forced his muscle to hold its ground, to continue its plundering of Lorraina's molten core. They howled in unison, sweating, grunting and tumbling about the cabin for what seemed an eternity of orgasmic bliss, until their muscles ached and their genitals were drained.

Their sexual union ended just in time. Temporarily sated, werewolf and former servant of Dracula uncoupled, slowly and with caution, and lay on their backs in the cramped floor space between front and back benches of the carriage's dark interior. Their chests heaved and their sweat drenched the old, rickety wood of the floorboards.

Suddenly, relaxation became a luxury they couldn't afford. The insane pace of the snorting steeds slackened, and all grew quiet, except for the slow clop of hooves and gentle creaking of wooden wheels on stone. They had arrived at Dracula's castle.

As they scrambled to dress themselves, Lorraina and Larry became aware of revelry. Once again, Larry had arrived well after the other guests. The party was in full swing. Merriment abounded, the raucous sounds even penetrating beyond the cold, dark stone of the Undead Lord's gloomy home.

Disembarking from the driverless carriage, the already exhausted couple stood upon the stone entranceway before the massive oak door to the main hall. They looked about, their eyes aided by the flickering torches on either side of the portal. How familiar it was. One year ago, Larry and Lorraina had met just inside that door....he as a guest of the wily Dracula, and she as a mere servant girl, ordered by her Master to cater to the desires of Larry Talbot, affectionately known as "Wolfie" - and a host of other nicknames - by the vampire lord. Once they'd engaged in carnal activities together, they realized they were meant for each other, and the rest was history. They both must've been thinking along similar lines, because their eyes locked, they smiled, and they embraced, kissing lovingly outside that castle door in the cold, crisp moonlight.

With a painful groan of rusty hinges and a long, seemingly endless creaking of wood, the door slowly opened inward. The main hallway was dark at first, but then one by one wall torches burst into flaming life, filling the hall with flickering light that seemed somehow brighter than the sum of the half dozen or so torches should've been.

Not quite silently, as if a sigh were being made by some unseen person or persons, a light mist swirled along the stone floor. By the time Larry and Lorraina had seen it, they were too late to determine from whence it had come. They only caught it's appearance as it swirled up to them, stopping several feet in front of them, billowing upward, taking shape.

"Good evening, my friends. Velcome to my home," Dracula greeted them, his thick Romanian accent barging into their ears.

"A bit showy this year, eh, Count?" Larry smirked. "You rarely do the fog bit."

"I know," he replied, "but I've just received the most mind-blowing hummer, and I'm in the mood to be....ostentatious. Forgive me." He bowed courteously, but still grinned from ear to ear.

"I see things are in full swing already," Larry said, nodding his head toward the sounds coming from behind the door to the great ballroom.

"But of course, Volfie. Vun thing I can alvays count on you for is being late. But, no harm done. The party vill continue all night. You and Lorraina vill have HOURS to play and enjoy yourselves. So, please, enter freely....and of your own vill."

"Shouldn't that be OUR line, Drac?" Larry quipped.

"Ahhh, yes. Again, forgive me. I'm feeling very....humorous...tonight." It was the first time Larry had ever seen Dracula, Lord of the Undead, King of the Vampires, actually.....wink. Obviously, Dracula had partaken of some spiked...hemoglobin. More than likely, Larry mused, Mr. Hyde's hairy paw was somehow involved.

"Come," Dracula smiled, "join the party. Lorraina, how vunderful to see you again. You look radiant. No doubt the byproduct of gallons of verevolf semen. Oh, but vonce again, forgive me. I'm not qvite myself tonight."

Lorraina simply smiled. She had a feeling that her toothy host was absolutely correct. When she looked over at Larry, she nearly laughed out loud to see him chuckling covertly into his hand.

"Oh, vun more thing, Volfie," Dracula noted with mock sadness, "You missed the most exciting part of last year's party vhen you two left too early."

Laughing, Larry asked, "What could we possibly have missed? I think we got to see EVERYTHING a human - or inhuman - brain could stand! You can't mean to say we missed anything more incredible than what we DID see."

"Ahh, but you missed the piece de resistance. You remember vhen King Kong and the Fifty Foot Voman humped themselves into oblivion?"

"Yes," Larry laughed, "how could ANYONE have missed that?!"

"Vell," Dracula continued, "just after you left, The Amazing Colossal Man showed up. He thought Voman should've been his, and he and Kong squared off. From vhat I understand, It vas all my servants could do to keep them from killing vun another, and wrecking my beautiful castle in the process!"

"Oh, my," Lorraina gasped, eyes wide. "What happened?"

"Vell," Dracula sighed, "it vas daylight by then, so I vas asleep in my coffin. I'm going by third hand accounts, you understand. But, apparently, they came to some sort of agreement, as Kong and Colossal shook hands and parted amicably. They are both invited again this year, so perhaps ve shall see vhat kind of accord they've struck...and if it vill last. The sweeter sex can make bitter foes of men of any species."

"Well, let's hope they keep whatever agreement they made. I'd hate to have them get in a fight and knock down the walls of your castle in the heat of battle."

"That vill not happen," Dracula bellowed, "or they vill answer to ME! NO VUN ruins Dracula's Halloveen party! NO VUN!!"

After a brief pause, Dracula's demeanor lightened. He smiled again. "But enough of that," he said with an evil grin, "I need some pussy. Come....let's join the partiers, shall ve?"

With a flourish of his billowy cape, the Undead Lord turned, his long fingers grasping the golden doorknob of the ballroom door. Throwing it open wide dramatically, he turned and winked again. With a suggestive tongue gesture, he walked through the door ahead of the couple, laughing loudly and singing something bawdy along the lines of, "Vhere are my vives, I need some nooky. Oh there they are, oh, looky looky," obviously pleased with himself though he couldn't carry a tune to save his un-life and his lyrics needed one helluva rewrite.

Larry and Lorraina watched him glide off, ghostlike, in search of his brides for whatever carnal explorations he might be contemplating. When he faded into the crowd, that's when the wolf and his mate saw the pandemonium for the first time. Their eyes grew wide as they saw the wall to wall debauchery and fornication that was in full grope. Even though they'd seen it before, each time somehow always seemed new....or at least a tiny bit more perverse than the last time they'd seen it. They stepped into the room, into the madness, and this year's party was under way.

"Larry you old dog!" came a growling scream from across the room, "How's it hangin, ya mangy mutt?!"

Larry's and Lorraina's heads turned in unison toward the familiar voice. It was the redoubtable Mister Hyde, already obviously enjoying the party. All they could see of him through the mass of copulating bodies of the partying denizens of darkness, was his smiling face, his yellow, crooked teeth glinting with alcohol and other....mysterious substances. The wolfman and his bride didn't want to know what those substances might be. They worked their way through the moaning, spurting crowd of monsters and beasts to greet their gruesome old friend.

When they broke through the surging swell of revelers, Lorraina turned her head away quickly, more out of surprise than prudishness. She was anything but a prude. She just wasn't expecting the sight that greeted her eyes, etching itself deeply into her reeling brain.

On a stone bench with scaly serpents for armrests, the chortling Mr. Hyde sat, gleefully yanking the hair on the bobbing head at his lap. One of Dracula's "party toys," a beautiful maid in her early twenties with dark, curling hair and a very shapely - and naked - body, was on her knees, slurping away at Hyde's hardened member. Behind her, previously unseen due to his diminutive stature, their incredible shrinking buddy was standing between the young lady's legs and had his entire right arm, all the way to the shoulder, in her quivering pussy. Naked, the small fellow was covered in the woman's juices clear down to his own pulsating crank. Only when he took his face out from between the maid's sweating cheeks could his ear to ear grin be seen.

The entire scene made both lycanthrope and his ex-party toy mate very hot. But the odd thing about the erotic scenario before them was the voraciousness with which the maid sucked Hyde's cock. Her eyes were glazed, though opened as far as they could possibly open, with the most widely dilated pupils either Larry or Lorraina had ever seen. Her mouth attacked that throbbing target with a sense of total urgency. Lips and tongue serviced that bobbing meat as if she needed to suck it even more than she needed to breathe. If she were any more enthusiastic, she'd have bitten the thing off...along with the hairy testicles she slobbered on in her attempts to lick and suck them. Surely, Larry thought, her lips must be giving Mr.Hyde's shaft substantial friction burns!

"Ahhhh," Hyde chuckled, his face flushed with impending orgasm, "I see you've noticed how much my pretty maid loves my tasty morsel. She IS hungry, isn't she?" His laugh was boisterous, hearty, though it crackled with his growing need for climax.

"Yes, she certainly IS ... attentive," Larry replied, amazed. Lorraina, no longer stunned, stared in curious awe. "I suppose our friend's arm up inside her all the way to her tonsils might have something to do with that." A chuckle could be heard from between the girl's cheeks, and shrinking man's non-thrusting arm raised high in an enthusiastic "thumbs up."

"Yes, I'm sure he's helping some, of course," Hyde grinned, "but mostly it's because of this." He held up something that had been sitting on the floor alongside the bench. Tugging back on the girl's hair, she whimpered as he pulled her mouth from his member....not from pain, but from the loss of her meal. She seemed devastated, eyes locked on Hyde's reddened penis, her mouth still open, tongue ever searching.

Hyde beamed with pride at the small atomizer in his hand. Still holding the girl's eager head away from his crotch, he brought the atomizer to within a few inches of his bobbing meat and gave the bulb several quick squeezes. A pale purple mist fogged around his head and shaft, settling wetly onto either side of both. It seemed to glow for a moment, then just melted into the girl's saliva.

Hyde let go of the girl's hair, grinning broadly. The maid couldn't get her mouth around his cock fast enough, but when she finally did, her already intense interest became increased easily fourfold. Her eyes seemed as if they'd pop out of her head as she lapped and slurped and drooled. Her hair literally flew about her head in her wild sucking frenzy! Neither Larry nor Lorraina even thought a human head and neck could move so fast.

Hyde sat back and grinned stupidly, his glassy eyes rolling up to the stone ceiling. His jaw dropped and drool glistened at the corners of his mouth. Dropping the atomizer back to the floor, he gained just enough control to give a few parting comments to his lupine friend.

"She can't get enough of that stuff. One spritz, and she can't keep her mouth off my cock. She's been sucking me for over an hour now. I've already come twice! Damn, this is gonna be the best party EVER!!" With that, Hyde's eyes rolled up completely in his head, only the whites showing. He started to twitch. His moans, more like growls, got louder and more guttural. Lorraina and Larry watched with fascination as the maid's cheeks suddenly puffed out, like a gerbil hoarding food. Then her mouth became overfull, and Hyde's milky semen spurted from it, bursting like a geyser from around her still sucking lips in a spray of pressurized droplets. The girl swallowed as fast as she could, but Hyde's copious fluids kept rushing into, then out of, her mouth. Still she couldn't get enough. So, Hyde, ever generous with his semen, happily kept filling her to the brim.

With one final look to the maid's bottom, Larry and Lorraina watched still more eruptions, this time the young girl coating the shrinking man head to toe in her own fluids. His own feeble spurts, surely satisfying to HIM, added a comical bent to things. The whole spurting ordeal looked like Hyde was filling the maid with cum, she was in turn filling the shrinking man, and he was trying desperately to discharge the incredible flood of liquids out through his tiny little dong. Comical, perhaps, but all parties involved seemed to be having just a grand old time.

As wolf and wife walked away, the shrinking man slumped to the floor, his body drenched in cum, his reddened face covered in sweat from the woman's...gluteal valley. The insatiable maid even seemed exhausted, but twenty seconds after they'd begun to melt into the rest of the partying crowd, Larry and Lorraina heard two distinctly recognizable sounds - several quick spritzes from Hyde's atomizer, and the huffing, panting, snorting slurps of the addicted maid.

"That Hyde's a real hoot," Larry laughed, reaching down to grab Lorraina's bottom, "He's always coming up with something new. I can't wait to see what OTHER goodies he might have brought with him."

Lorraina smiled up at her personal wolfman. "You wouldn't need to spritz anything on your body to make me suck you like that," she said, winking. "I can suck you so hard that that maid would look like she was half asleep by comparison." Another wink. That comment had Larry groping her ass like he'd never felt a finer ass in his life...which was quite probably true anyway.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers
123456...9