Dragon Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
851 Followers

She gasped and bucked her hips at me, "Oh my! Oh, thank you ever so much. That is marvelous!"

She shook involuntarily as I savored her pussy. This was a dream come true and I planned to enjoy as much of Wynne as I could while I could. I flicked my tongue back forth along her aroused clit quickly before moving down to suck the wet slit and then back up to tease the clit again. Her hands gripped my hair pulling me into her pussy tightly forcing my tongue deep into her warm womanhood. I sucked at licked her furiously. She tried to speak again, but only managed excited moans and cries of joy as she came hotly against my mouth. I sucked and savored her delicious quim as she exploded in orgasm.

Wynne was sucking in air, trying to recover from her climax. She caressed me as I moved back up her body and positioned my throbbing cock at her pussy soaking entrance. I slid in smoothly and deeply as she clutched my waist and wailed in ecstasy. She moaned loudly and bit her lower lip as I penetrated her, then gasped in pleasure as I slid my cock out and thrust it back in lovingly. I worked up a smooth rhythm, causing her body to shake and quiver as my shaft slid in and out of her silky wet folds. Wynne had me so turned on by how hot and wet she was that I was moaning and often and as loudly as she was.

I felt my rod begin to tingle and the shocks of pleasure began racing through my body. I knew my climax was close at hand and I welcomed joinng with this lovely being I dreamt of for so long.

Wynne cried out, "Oh, Gods! Yes, I'm coming again, oh yes."

That was it for me. My balls tightened and my penis began throbbing as I pulsed my juices deep into her core. Our simultaneous orgasm was wondrous and I felt the most intense joy ever as my body released. We clutched each other tightly as waves of extreme pleasure roared through us. My mind was blank as I tried to remember my name. Wynne was in my arms and we had shared a bed, I could think no other thoughts.

After several minutes, I collapsed next to her and she rolled over to put her head on my shoulder. We looked into each other's eyes, smiling.

"Have you been thinking about this as long as I have," Wynne asked.

I grinned, "That depends. I have been thinking about it since the first time I saw you."

She blushed and said, "No, not that long I guess. You were only a child when I first saw you. But I have watched you over the years."

"I have watched you as well," I confessed.

"I know," she smiled as she stated, "I caught you many times. You weren't as discreet as you believed."

We chuckled together as her hands began stroking my body.

"Something about you reminded me of my first love. I could tell, you would grow into a fine man," Wynne said as my cock began to respond to her touch once more.

I looked at her, "I never knew you had been in love. You never mentioned it. Even when we were at the tower."

"It is hard to talk about," she admitted, "But becoming intimate with you makes me want to not hold anything back."

She rolled over to sit up, crossed legs. Tugging me, I sat up with her also. I could tell it was important to her to get it out. Her body was gorgeous and I couldn't help but respond to her. She smiled as my cock rose but said nothing about it.

"Yes," she started, "I was in love. Being in the tower did not give many chances to meet attractive men. We had a trader that came from time to time and I would always make the time to see him and talk."

I started to get a bad feeling. This was not what I was wanting to hear.

"Francis was a nice man. One night when he stayed in the visitor quarters, I snuck into his room. We enjoyed a night of passion. I became with child."

My mind was swimming. I had a feeling she was talking about me. Wynne was my mother and did not know it. I had enjoyed a night of passion and a quite exciting experience, one that I had dreamed of for so long, with a woman that turned out to be my mother.

"As a mage, I am not allowed to raise a child. The trader got in trouble as well and told he could longer have business at the tower. When the child was born, he was sent to live with his father. I only had that first night with him," she finished. Her eyes were misty but the memory appeared to not hurt as much after all these years. She seemed to have made peace with that part of her life.

"Wynne," I croaked with a catch in my throat, "My father is Francis de GrosBois."

We looked at each other for several minutes. I watched the realization , the shock, the disbelief, all of it, play across her beautiful face.

"Oh Gods, what have we done," she whispered.

I moved to her, "I feel no regret. We love each other. Maybe more now than ever. This is not our fault. We could not know."

Her shocked face looked at me with wide eyes. Finally she spoke.

I'm your mother," she said, "You're the son I never knew. You are still attracted to me and aroused by me? How? I'm your mother. It's wrong."

I moved to kiss her again.

"I don't care about that. I fell in love with you and have been enamored and desired you for as long as I can remember. I still want you."

"Gods help me. I can't believe this. I still want you as a lover. I don't want to give you up either," she said tears flowing down her cheeks.

She pushed me down. I dropped back into the blankets. My cock was straight up in the air. Wynne smiled lasciviously. Tears were still wet on her face. I may have been her son, but I was also a man she was aroused by and attracted to.

She swung a leg over me and grabbed my erect shaft. Still smiling, she slowly lowered her glorious body down. I felt her warmth envelop me as she impaled herself on my throbbing prick. The smile on her face quickly transformed into a mask of pleasure. Her eyes were shut tight and her mouth opened in an "O" as she moaned in delight. She began grinding down on my pole. Her tits bounced sexily as she drove her body up and down on my rod. My cock was rock hard as I slid in and out of her creamy quim. Every few thrusts of our bodies, she would twist her hips grinding my cock into her cunt.

She fisted her hands in her hair as she bounced on me emitting high pitched moans I did not expect. She was on another level of erotic pleasure, taking herself to peaks of climax again and again. Her tits thrust out to my seeking hands. I took them fondling roughly at the sexy mounds.

"Oh honey, I'm coming," she told me once more.

My body followed Wynne right along. My body tightened and thrust up into her luscious cunt. For a second time that night my body released. My seed squirted up into her sopping pussy as she flooded down onto my shaft. My cum

squirted up into my mother!

We dropped back again pulling the blankets over us. We cuddled together.

"What now?" I asked when I could speak again.

"Now, you hold me all night. In the morning you save the world. And every night from now until then, you share my bed and make fantastic love to me. The rest we'll figure out later," Wynne said snuggling in close.

I could live with that. I drifted off to sleep holding the women of my dreams who happened to be my mother.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
851 Followers
12