Dragon Clans Bk. 01 Pt. 05

Story Info
The Adventures of Michael Dane.
2.8k words
4.52
32.8k
9
0

Part 4 of the 33 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vjax
Vjax
947 Followers

Nicholas sat at his desk, the rain pounding against the medieval lead glass window. "Yin failed," he said to himself as he stood and walked over to the fire.

That night thirty-eight years ago came back to him, sitting in this room he felt the tremors, knew that something...life altering had just happened. Standing by the fire, warming his hands against the chill that always crept in through the ancient mortar of the keep, he wondered if the life to be altered or ended would be his.

For the first time in, well, longer than he cared to remember, Nicholas felt the cold clammy hand of fear grip his heart. It was a feeling he had almost forgotten, and now, standing alone with an unknown future looming over him like a tidal wave he was unsure, just for an instant, that the path he had chosen was the right one.

............

Ian pulled up the security video from Michael's flight again on the big plasma monitor. One minute Michael looks as though he is on deaths door, the next he is radiant, looking like one would envision a saint, glowing.

Ian sat back and regarded the frozen image, "How could they have known," he asked himself as he pushed a button on the computer and the perspective shifted to the oriental woman.

Yin Su-Trang, twenty-eight years old, an advertising consultant for Dentsu. The young woman seemed to have no family and was in New York for meetings with clients. She was scheduled to meet with four more clients in London the following day.

Ian's team was working on a deeper background check of Ms. Trang and had started looking at Dentsu, trying to determine who actually controlled the company.

Ian dialed the Swiss extension and waited for Hans to pick up. "Hello," Hans answered.

"Hans, its Ian, have you reviewed the data files from the flight that I forwarded you this morning?" Ian asked.

Hans Stremble sat back in his chair, looking out the large windows that provided a wondrous view of lake Lucerne, Hans was weary.

"Yes Ian, I have reviewed the vid's, it would seem that Mr. Dane was attacked by a chosen." Hans said heavily.

Ian was pleased, "what action do you intend to take?" Ian asked, doubtful that Hans would have the balls to do anything.

Hans sighed, "Ian, we are still in the process of evaluating all of the circumstances surrounding this incident, it is unclear as to the background of Ms. Trang, who she may have been working with or if Mr. Dane is the one who prompted the attack himself." Hans's answer was exactly what Ian was expecting.

"I appreciate your handling this situation in your usual fair and unbiased way, I look forward to any updates you can give me," Ian replied as he slammed the phone down.

'I hope Michael is the one,' Ian thought to himself, 'we have fallen into anarchy.'

Ian stood and stretched, heading to the kitchen in search of Millie.

............

Nicolas was restless, Mr. Dane had been whisked away from the gate at Heathrow by MI-6 before anyone could get on the plane, and his whereabouts were, for the moment unknown.

Knowing that it would be several hours before his people would be able to track down Mr. Dane, Nicolas called for Heidi and Isabel.

The chrome and leather furniture gleamed in the late evening light, their modern forms made for an interesting contrast with the brown hued natural stone walls of the ancient fortress.

Nicolas gazed out the high windows, from the top floor of the Keep which he had been modifying for years to suit his needs. He had a commanding view of the valley, all was lush and green, the end of summer still not whispered by the winds, the land was at its zenith full of power and energy.

Watching the falcon drop from the sky into the forest below he reveled in the feeling of power this view gave of his adopted land.

Germany had changed; since the east and west had merged under one flag again the energy of the country had shifted once more.

Gone were the decades of surveillance and espionage, now the country grew and prospered as it once had, a whole living being throbbing with the lifeblood of an epic past and an unstoppable future.

Soon enough Germany would once again be the main player on the world stage.

Soon enough, German industry and might would make the very foundations of the planet quake.

Nicolas's coal black eyes squinted into the setting sun, 'nothing will stop me,' he thought as he turned seeing Heidi and Isabel kneeling, awaiting his pleasure.

In all things, Nicolas liked to be the most powerful, this was true in business, all of his relationships and especially sexually.

There was no wife or significant other, Nicolas was too self-absorbed too share his life with anyone. Servants were the order of the day, everyday, when it came to Nicolas's interactions with the rest of humanity.

Heidi and Isabel sat quietly on the hard wood floor; another opportunity to gain Nicolas's favor, another opportunity to please him, today life was good.

Nicolas looked down at his two pets, while not his favorites and not at the bottom of the list of servants, what these two lacked in physical attributes they more than made up for in shear desire to please, whether that pleasure came from sex or punishment didn't seem to matter with these two.

"Heidi, please remove Isabel's clothing," Nicolas said, as he made himself comfortable, sinking into the lush confines of the rich Italian leather swathed couch.

No verbal response was required from Heidi, standing; pulled Isabel to her feet and slowly began unbuttoning the crushed silk Cavalli blouse. The fabric felt like butterfly wings as she slid her hand down Isabel's taught abdomen, trailing the now open buttons.

She played briefly at the waistband of the silk pants Isabel wore and then slid them down, kneeling before her, a puddle of golden silk pooled around her feet.

Rising again, Heidi turned Isabel away from her, sliding her fingers under the straps of the Lastraioli bra, the lace feeling rough and subtle at the same time. Slipping the clasp, the black lace fell revealing Isabel's ample breasts, capped with hard oversized nipples.

Slipping to her knees again, Heidi grasp the bands of the thong and slid it down over Isabel's well-defined mocha colored thighs. Remaining on her knees she could smell Isabel's desire, knew that her friend and lover was in need, she hoped Nicolas would not make her wait long to pleasure her beloved.

Isabel bit her lower lip; the sensuous nature of how sessions with Nicolas began always surprised her, considering how...depraved they could end up.

She was in love with Heidi, of all the girls in the group Heidi and she were the closest, they were always together and it always made a session that much more erotic when Heidi was involved.

Nicolas took in the scene, at almost 5'10 Isabel looked like a bronzed Amazon when compared with the diminutive Heidi.

At 4'8 Heidi was compact, waif like, no tits to speak of, sensitive pink nipples, her red hair and alabaster skin created a wonderful contrast to the darker tones of Isabel's muscled form.

"Isabel, come over here and kneel in front of me," Nicolas said, as he rose to stand over her.

Kneeling before Nicolas Isabel was scared, would it be pleasure or pain today, she wondered, her question was answered as the crop flew down cracking across her shoulders sending waves of pain down her spine and eliciting an ear piercing scream.

The scream was the key, even before its echoes died Nicolas was beginning to get hard. He loved to hear the vocalization of his power, the confirmation that he was making an impression.

Four more hits fell across Isabel's back; long livid welts began to rise in an X pattern across her back and shoulders.

Nicolas was breathing heavy; the exertion always got his blood boiling. "Heidi, strip me," Nicolas commanded.

Heidi fairly leapt over her prostrate friend and began removing Nicolas's clothing.

As the layers were stripped away Nicolas's body was revealed. Tight muscles rippled at the slight movements he made to accommodate Heidi's ministrations, his tanned skinned glowed red in the dying light of the day, the sparse body hair was an equal combination of black and gray.

Removing his pants Heidi stared at the half hard member hanging heavily between his legs. Foreskin intact, Nicolas came in at just a hair under 10 inches erect with a 4 inch girth, many a woman had thought they could not take this monster. Nicolas always proved them wrong, to their pleasure, or not, was not his concern.

Looking down at both Heidi and Isabel kneeling before him it was hard to choose which part of the buffet to enjoy next.

"Heidi, lay down, Isabel, squat over Heidi's face." As they slid into their appointed positions, Nicolas once again appreciated the contrasts represented in the two women, they showed well together.

"Now Heidi, I want you to use your tongue on Isabel, only your tongue, no lips, no teeth and only on her outer lips, no penetration and definitely not on her clit." Nicholas said as he lazily stroked his quickly hardening cock.

Heidi went to work immediately, her tongue snaking out, gently sliding over Isabel's large pussy lips, tasting her friend's excitement.

Her wet essence started to cascade out of her open hole down onto Heidi's waiting tongue, Isabel knew better than to drop any lower, disobeying Nicolas was not something one did more than one.

"Now Isabel, suck my cock, try to convince me that 5 lashes are all that will be required for you to remember your station," Nicolas said, knowing that however good she was, more lashes would definitely be required.

Isabel's hands slid up Nicolas's thighs towards his cock. With one hand cupping his golf ball size nuts her other delicately pulled back his foreskin, revealing the glistening head of his manhood.

Twirling her tongue in quick circles around his tip she moved the monster into her mouth, his heady musky scent and taste engulfing her as his manhood slid down her well-trained throat.

Nicolas gave a slight shudder as his dick slid into Isabel's mouth, the warm wet hole surrounding him like a moist silken glove, the tongue flexing to force more of his member into her tight throat. Looking down he could see the glistening shaft disappearing into her mouth. He smiled as he noticed the moisture forming in her eyes as his cock slid deeper, closing off her air supply. Her saliva dangled and dripped from the corners of her mouth, falling on Heidi's forehead.

Heidi's tongue moved faster on her friend, hoping to be able to give her an orgasm as she worked on Nicolas. Her tongue slid around Isabel's meaty lips then lower, teasing the tight pucker of her rosebud.

Isabel felt her friends tongue moving in frenzy on her pussy lips and asshole, she looked up into Nicolas's black eyes, pleading as his hands held her head in place, his cock deep in her throat.

Faster and faster he fucked her face, her eyes began to flutter and guttural moans emanated from deep in her throat as the combination of his thrusting, Heidi's tongue and lack of oxygen pushed her over the edge, her orgasm washed over her, wracking her body with quakes of pleasure as her oxygen deprived brain finally lost its battle and sent her into unconsciousness.

Isabel's body fell to the floor, covering her friends face with her gushing pussy. Nicolas let her fall, his hard cock popping out of her mouth as she fell in a heap at his feet.

Pulling Heidi from underneath the gasping form of Isabel he lay back on the hard wood floor and told her to mount him.

Squatting over Nicolas's athletic form, Heidi looked down as she grasped his turgid member, it glistened in the late afternoon sun from her friend's saliva, it looked like an ivory statue, waiting for her to sacrifice herself on.

Slowly, she slid down, his mass stretching her tiny opening, filling her like nothing else ever could.

The first three inches were pure pleasure, feeling as though every nerve ending in her body was singing, the second 3 inches stretched her pussy wide, his tip just brushing her cervix, the intensity increased.

The last three inches pushed her too her limits, never did she feel this full, her pussy screamed as it opened to accommodate the whole of him.

Nicolas smiled as Heidi's smile turned into a grimace, he knew she would take all of him and that in doing so she would bleed for the next few days, but this one, she never complained, never winced only grinned and moaned and orgasmed as cock stretched her cunt.

Nicolas saw Isabel stir. "Come behind Heidi, I want you to finger fuck her ass," he said, as Heidi's eyes glazed over as she increase the up and down motion on his cock.

Looking between them he watched as she slid up and down on him, pulling out just to the tip then slamming back down, imbedding his cock deep in her womb only to repeat it again and again.

Reaching up he took her nipples between his fingers, twisting them 180 degrees she screamed in pleasure and pain as her nipples turned to fire.

Isabel spit on her friends ass, watching it slide between her wide spread cheeks, licking two fingers she rubbed her friends asshole and then slid the digits inside her in on deft motion.

Nicolas could feel Heidi's cunt tighten as Isabel's fingers slid into her tight rear hole.

Soon he would not be able to hold back the inevitable.

Heidi felt Nicolas's dick expand inside her, between his cock and Isabel's fingers deep in her bowels she was slipping from one orgasm to the next, moving closer to a climax that would ultimately consume her.

Nicolas pulled Heidi down on top of him, arching his hips, his cock was a blur between her legs, Isabel added another finger to Heidi's stretched asshole and this sent them both over the edge.

Heidi screamed, her whole body shuddering as the orgasm slammed through her, she was like a rag doll as Nicolas grunted and rutted into her, at the last moment pulling out, his cock erupting in a torrent of white cum that coated Heidi's ass and Isabel as her hands moved to stroke out the seemingly never ending strings of semen.

Rising slowly Nicolas looked down on Heidi and Isabel, a mixture of disdain and boredom played across his features as he walked towards the door.

"Make sure you clean this place up before you go," he said over his shoulder, leaving the two sweating, panting women lying in a puddle of his cum.

Rising first, Isabel helped Heidi to her feet, finding towels they set about putting everything right, this had been a fairly tame session, no need to invoke Nicholas's ire by not cleaning up.

Once done, making sure that everything was back in order, Heidi and Isabel limped out of the room towards the dorms down stairs.

"We need to bandage your back hon," Heidi said to Isabel as they walked down the stairs.

Isabel smiled at her friend. "Nicolas must be very distracted by something, I think that's the first session I've ever been in where someone didn't leave bloodied," Isabel said, grateful for her and her friends good luck.

Nicolas wrapped the towel around him and walked into his private study.

This was a place no one but himself entered. The dark wooden shelves were lined with...mementos; the most prominent of these were the 11 glass jars, each with a preserved heart floating within.

Trophies of his kills, for Nicolas it was not enough to defeat a rival, of course these rivals were all business people, men who, over the long years, had tried to stand in the way of this acquisition or that.

They thought they could best him, they were wrong, and their failure was displayed here, in this dark room, where Nicolas could relive their ultimate defeat and revel in his ultimate power.

Never in his life had he faced an equal foe, the Laws of the Chosen absolutely forbid direct confrontation, a fact that had vexed Nicolas for his entire reign.

What he wouldn't give to have that fool Ian's heart among his collection.

This thought brought a wane smile to Nicholas's face, soon he thought, soon the Laws will be meaningless and my collection shall grow.

Turning to his computer he saw the emails from his agents, still no sign of Mr. Dane. 'So much the better,' Nicolas thought, it has been a long time...the hunt beckons.

Vjax
Vjax
947 Followers