Dragon Hero Ch. 01

Story Info
Town hero needs satisfaction.
1.4k words
3.72
31.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a gloomy afternoon for the Hero that had just slayed the ferocious beast that had haunted the town for months on end. Poor young Lee had not even got one piece of ass from the town girl’s since that day nearly 2 weeks ago.

Lee was drinking some ale at the local bar pondering if he should give up his quest for the mayor’s daughter Linda when he heard a scream out back. Quick to his sword he grabbed it and ran out the back entrance to see what was the matter.

Towering over a young girl was a large man standing almost 7 feet tall and must have weighed over 300 pounds with his dick in his hand and ready to shove it in the poor girl’s cunt.

“Back away from the girl or I’m going to cut your throat!”

The man instantly let go of his dick, punched the girl un-conscience, reached for his sword and charged for Lee. Lee in turn grabbed his rope and swung it at the man’s legs and pulled tight. The gigantic man fell to the ground in front of Lee and was finished off with a sword straight through the head.

Leaving his sword in the skull of his enemy he ran over to the girl who was laying un-conscience. Her clothes were torn and her pussy was visible. This put Lee over the edge and his dick grew hard. Just then the girl had awakened and saw Lee standing in front of her.

“What happened to that awful man?” the girl asked.

“I’ve taken care of him, are you hurt bad?” Lee asked as he knelt down closer to her. He could smell liquor on her breath. It was very strong so Lee thought she must have drunk quite a bit.

“No, I’m okay. He was supposed to give me 50 rupees and when we came down this alley way he told me he had no money and didn’t intend on paying. I told him off and started to walk away but he grabbed me and through me to the wall. It was so big and he shoved it in my face then he beat me and that’s all I remember.” She looked down at herself and saw that her pussy was in the open. She quickly scrambled to cover herself but Lee grabbed her hand.

“What was the 50 rupees for?”

“What else, I needed to make some extra money and I was going to let him fuck me. Now can you let my hand go?” As she said that she pulled her hand from Lee’s grasp and stood up but toppled back down to the ground. She was really starting to feel the effects of all the alcohol that she had drank as well as the beating she had just received.

“Look, the way I see it, I just saved your life and if that is what you do then I want your love. You owe me. What do you say, I fuck your mouth and we will call it even?” She began to feel her pussy moisten as Lee was a good looking guy and she liked powerful men.

“You can have only my mouth; don’t even think of anything else without paying the charge!” She stood up and slowly walked over to a crate that bent over it. She was preparing herself for some deep-throating.

Lee followed close behind and went over to the front of her and dropped his pants to his ankles. His dick was 7 inches long and he intended on putting all 7 of it down that smooth throat. He slowly entered her mouth; inch by inch ensuring that it would fit until all 7 inches was inside. Standing there Lee was impressed as she was taking it very well. He began to pump his hard rod taking it slow, making sure she was okay. The girl backed off of his dick and yelled “Look, I don’t want to be here forever. Fuck my mouth hard and hurry up and cum so I can get back home!” She quickly put her mouth back on his cock and put it all the way down her throat very hard. Lee in amazement started to use her mouth as if it was her pussy. Banging his balls on her chin and in a mere minute Lee was very hard and began to put his load down her throat. Jet after Jet of hot cum flew down her throat, some escaped her mouth and dribbled down her chin. When he was done he pulled out and backed up a foot. He noticed the girls fingers buried in her extremely wet pussy.

“Finally”, she said as she pulled her fingers from her wet snatch and sat down on the crate. She wiped her chin off and licked her fingers clean. She didn’t want to admit it but she wanted to eat more of the tasty cum. “Now can you leave me alone?”

Lee knew the girl needed her own satisfaction no matter how much of a bitch she was trying to act as. “I saw you bury your fingers in your cunt and you can’t fool me. You want my dick in that pussy to finish you off. What do you say? Do you think you can handle this cock?”

“Go to hell, like I said, not free of charge. If you want this pussy you’ll have to pay for it like everybody else.” She turned towards Lee and opened her wet pussy and started to play around with her clit. “I’ll give you a discount, 25 rupees, but only because you saved my life. Is it a deal?”

Lee marched over to her and pulled his dick back out of his pants and put it straight in her pussy. “I say it is a deal.”

A voice from behind Lee and the girl hollered, “What the hell is going on out here?”

Lee pulled out of the girl and the girl yelled out “Daddy, I’m sorry.”

“We’ll see how sorry you are later. I’ve told you to stop whoring yourself but here you are again.” The man turned towards Lee, “get out of here pal.”

Lee pulled his pants up, walked over to the dead man and pulled his sword from his carcass. “Whatever, see ya.” As he walked out of the alley way and on to the main street he was approached by Linda. It looked as though she was hiding in the alley way.


“Lee, wait up!” She started to walk along side of Lee. “I think that we may need you yet in this town. Somebody has to stop the crime in this little town of ours. I’d like to talk to my father about getting you a position in our town law enforcement. What do you say; would you work for us for awhile? Of course you wouldn’t get to put your cock in everyone’s mouth that you save but it is good pay.”

Lee couldn’t believe what he just heard. A great job opportunity and the girl that he has been lusting for has just saw him unload in some sluts mouth and about to fuck her for money. He stopped and pulled Linda to the side of the street. “Linda, I would enjoy to work for your father and this town for a while. I am real sorry that I took that girl for advantage but I needed release. I haven’t fucked a girl for weeks and she was flash…”

“Lee, I understand that you have needs and I will not hold anything against you. I am just a little disappointed that you didn’t invite me for some of that tasty looking cock.”

“What?”

“I’ve wanted you ever since I laid my eyes on you.” Linda reached forward and started to stroke Lee’s dick through his pants. “Don’t you want me?” She stopped what she was doing and looked straight into his eyes.

“More than ever Linda.”

“Then come by the house tonight and we will talk about this job opportunity with my father over dinner and then we shall go out afterwards. The town is having a celebration tonight because it is the day of the Great Eclipse. The suns are going to eclipse with the moon and the other planets. It is great, it only happens once every thousand years.”

“I’ll be there at dinner time.” Lee reached forward to give Linda a hug but Linda went straight for his mouth. Their tongues meet in a deep kiss. Linda and Lee never broke eye contact but as Lee reached for her breasts she broke the kiss and said, “I’ll see you at dinner time”, and with that she ran off.

Chapter 2 (coming soon)