Dragon Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragoncelt
dragoncelt
124 Followers

She shivered and goose-bumps came up on her skin. Her eyes closed for a moment and then he was tugging the chemise off of her completely and she raised her hips slightly to let him. He did not even look to where he tossed the delicate material, his full attention devoted to the woman beneath him, displayed for him in her full, unhindered glory. He closed his eyes and pressed his face into her neck, inhaling her distinctive scent. Soon she would be smothered in his scent and he would be in hers.

He turned and kissed her deeply, feeling distantly her hands as they traveled down his torso to the belt which held his trousers. She had the buckle undone and the belt half-out when he realized what she had done. He pulled back to look into her eyes and smile with her for a moment before returning to their kissing, and her increasingly frantic attempts to remove his last article of clothing. He experimented with just what would distract her from her mission. He found that if he swept into her mouth and fenced her tongue with his her hands would slow down and if he started touching her and taking full possession of her mouth she would stop completely until he let off a bit then her hands had taken on a new vigor and speed.

She was not entirely sure how things would work this evening, but she was determined to get to whatever was next! She could feel the tension building inside her and whenever he would brush his strong, callused hands against her soft, sensitive flesh she nearly wanted to crawl out of her skin.

Finally his body demanded that the annoyance keeping him from full contact with her skin be disposed of and with a quick movement he had the trousers off and lying in a heap on the floor. He returned to her lips and moved slowly down to her neck and then to her breasts once more as they beckoned to him with their movements caused by her short, quick breaths. When he started nibbling there she moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck. He chuckled against her, happy that his bride was so accepting even in their circumstances, but when she started wreathing in pleasure he had to groan at the feel of the length of her naked body softly sliding against and caressing his.

She could feel his manhood against her thigh, hard and, as her older sister would have said 'ready for action'. She called his name softly as his weight settled atop her more firmly to hold her in place. Something hard inside him softened at her breathy tone and he realized that he could not hold back much longer. His hand stroked from the outside of her knee to the inside of her thigh and then stole into the warmth of her womanhood. She gasped at the sensation, but he felt what he needed to know: she was ready for their union and he would not be able to wait any longer. He kissed her deeply and adjusted his position, placing both legs between hers. He hoped that their first union would not pain her too much when he broke through her maidenhead, but he vowed to give her enough pleasure to make up for it.

She knew what he was about to do and hoped that her sister was right and that it would hurt no more than the sting of a paper cut. She wanted to get a look at the Prince, as she had never seen a naked man before, but whenever she tried to say something, his lips would cover hers or his hands would stroke a particularly sensitive area and her mind would go blank to anything but pleasure. Now he was poised at her entrance and he looked into her eyes; his were glowing a bright blue around the dilated pupils and hers were burning with heat.

He placed his palms over each of hers, holding their hands even with their heads and spoke in the Dragons' ancient tongue. She recognized the phrase about claiming her, but the next couple of sentences she did not understand so she just let the lilting syllables flow over her. Then he bent and kissed her deeply and, as he coaxed her tongue into his mouth and he laid claim to hers, he claimed her body with his. At the sharp, painful sting she squeaked into his mouth, but he accepted the noise and remained perfectly still until the stinging faded. He was only inside her about half way, but did not want to move further for fear of hurting her more.

To her, it was the oddest sensation, and yet the most pleasurable that she had ever experienced. When the sting had faded after several moments she moved her legs against him experimentally and the movement caused him to go a bit deeper inside her. He drew in a breath harshly and she realized that beads of sweat had appeared on his forehead. He seemed to be concentrating very hard on something.

She did not realize that he was trying to control his powerful animal instincts which demanded that he finish claiming his mate. She was so tight inside that it almost hurt to be there, but it felt so good. Her little movement broke the control though and he looked down into her eyes. She gave him a tremulous smile and pushed against him with her hips again, pushing him still a bit deeper into her. This did it and as she pushed in that small amount he pulled back and thrust his entire length into her body.

She threw her head back, her mouth open and gasping at the sensation of having him so deep inside her. He was touching nerves she did not even know she had and he had not even started moving yet. (She had a basic knowledge of the act which produces children provided to her mostly from siblings and then the maids which had attended her after her abduction who thought that a girl who would be sold to give men children should know what would be expected of her.) She figured the move had worked before so she tried wiggling her hips against him again and that got him to give up the battle he was waging against his more primitive instincts.

He pulled one hand from where he was holding hers and used it to tilt her hips just at the right angle, then he began the advance and retreat that was as old as time. He kissed her, nibbled her neck and rubbed his chest against hers at various points of the claiming, trying to remain at least somewhat gentle with her. However good his intentions though, when she cried out the first time she reached her peak, he could no longer hold back. Her inner muscles squeezed him so tight that he could not move for a moment, but once they released he pulled her leg up, hooked her knee on his arm and caught her mouth with his, then let go and gave in to the primitive claiming his body so craved.

She was lost in a sea of ecstasy when she felt him move her leg and then felt the change in his movements. Where they had been gentle and slow, now they were hard and fast and she felt herself speeding quickly toward another peak. She took her hands, now free and wrapped them around his shoulders, pulling him tight into her and letting her groans and sighs of pleasure play right into his ear just as his claiming growls rang in hers. At one point she bit into his shoulder to stifle a keening cry of plea-sure and he bit her as well and the pleasure doubled at that. When she felt his movements quicken further and a fresh sheen of sweat break out on his back, she knew he was about to experience the wave of pleasure she had and she was moving quickly towards another. She arched harder against him and bit him again, stroking her whole body against his and they peaked in unison. She felt his body shudder and then darkness closed in on her vision.

He experienced the strongest climax he had in his entire life; it seemed as though a part of his soul had been involved in the action, not just his body and seed. He saw her eyes flutter and then she slept, exhausted. He wanted to join her in that, but instead he rested there for a few moments then got up, his knees more than a bit wobbly, and further pulled back the blankets. Then he settled his bride in and climbed in behind her, pulling her close into his body and wrapping his body around her in a protective, possessive gesture. One arm was below her waist and curled around her to hold her tightly to him and the other rested on her chest, one of her breasts cradled in his hand. With the blankets up to their shoulders, and his face snuggled into her neck and their bodies touching from there to their toes, they slept through the rest of the night.

-------

She woke to a feeling of total warmth. She stretched and when she felt the tongue and teeth against her neck the night's events came back to her. A blush rose in her cheeks when she realized just how wanton she had been and even now she could not resist pressing back against him and arching her chest into his hand. She felt him wake from the haze of deep sleep when his soft nip changed to kisses on her neck and his arms tightened around her.

"Mmm... Good morning, wife." He felt her nipple harden in his hand and could smell the scent of her arousal. He smiled as he felt his body's reaction to the knowledge. "Sleep well?"

She gasped when she felt him harden against her buttocks. "I suppose," was all she could manage to say as he started stroking her everywhere they touched; even his breathing seemed to be a caress as his chest pressed into her back. He started licking and nibbling right behind her ear and she moaned at the tingles it sent through her body. He whispered to her to lift her leg and with the help of his hand she did so. Then he turned her face and kissed her deeply. It felt so odd to her to be turned in such a way, but the feeling did not last long as she felt his hand stroke between her thighs then felt his manhood there.

Her eyes opened and stared into his as they kissed and he claimed her body once more. Her body was still a bit sore, but not so much that she would even think of denying him, or herself, the delights that their bodies gave each other. All she could do was moan her appreciation and he groaned back at her at the feeling of her tightness around him. He began thrusting into her body and with the direction of his hand on her hip she met each of the thrusts as his other hand stroked her breasts. One of her hands held his to her breasts while the other reached behind her and grasped his waist, feeling the rhythm that he was using on her body.

When her body caught the rhythm of his he moved his hand from her leg to the place where their bodies met and he stroked her there. At the sensations his touch elevated, she broke their kiss in her body's arch and he growled as he bit her shoulder and thrust into her as hard and deep as he could. Her only thought was that this position must make him go deeper because she could feel him touching places he had not reached even the night before. That or her body was just still so new to the experience that it all felt totally new. (Probably it was a combination of both.)

After only a few of these strokes she climaxed and he pressed his mouth over hers to absorb her cries of ecstasy. As her body clamped down on his he was unable to hold back his own climax and followed her into the blessed oblivion. They lay panting for some time as he remained inside her—increasing the chances of conception. Once he felt fairly re-covered from their exertions he moved back and rolled her onto her back as he rested above her, leaning on his elbow. She reached her arms around his shoulders and rolled onto her side toward him as well. She pressed against him and he put his free arm around her. They rested contentedly for a while.

Her sleepy, husky voice brushed across his ear. "I love it when you touch me."

He could not hold back the smug grin that spread itself across his face. "That's good because I love touching you. In fact, I plan to be doing a lot of it." Content and happy to his core he felt comfortable in being a bit playful with her. His hand stroked along her side and he brought out his other hand so that he was stroking either side. "Especially when I get to hear you laugh!" and with that he started tickling her sides.

She erupted in peals of laughter and started squirming around trying to keep him from reaching where she was ticklish. She decided to try to get him back and soon they were rolling all over the bed in a tickle fight. Her laughter was louder and intermittently paused for a squeal when he would get her good, but his was deeper and throatier and would often cover hers.

When he tried to pin her down he learned that she knew how to fight dirty. She did everything from nipping at him to distracting him with kisses to using the promise in her eyes to get him to a point where she was free to win their little tickle war. He knew what she was doing and was able to reciprocate. Though her tactics did distract him slightly, her inexperience and newness to this type of teasing left her more vulnerable to him than he to her.

Eventually though with all the rolling around they reached the end of the bed and were so distracted that they fell to the floor. He noticed fast enough to pull her atop him, but they both lost their breath as they landed; him on the floor and her on top of him. He grunted as his head hit the floor despite the slight cushion of the rug beneath him.

"Are you alright?" she asked and cradled his head in her hands. When she scooted up his body to get a closer look her legs fell to either side of his abdomen.

His eyes were closed and he groaned for answer. His own hand came up to rub the back of his head and he opened his eyes to the sight of her breasts right in front of his face and her hair spilling around them, her thighs spread to secure herself to either side of his body. She was arched down to him and crooning over his head. "I'm fine." His words sounded hoarse at the sight of her body, posed so perfectly above him. He could feel the heat of her femininity pressed to his lower chest. Vaguely he registered a discomfort in his head, but he was utterly distracted by the feelings seeing her like this evoked in him.

She was concerned about how hard he had hit the floor, with his head especially, but when she looked back to his face all he seemed concerned with was her body astride him. She blushed at that and started to scoot off, but his hands came up and grabbed her hips.

"No, don't move away. This will be fun." His hands skimmed up her body, one taking hold of a breast and the other going to the back of her neck to pull her down to his kiss. Her hands still held his head and she tried to keep her hold fairly gentle as he plunged his tongue into her mouth again and again. With her mouth not moving anywhere that hand moved down her body to where her thighs were spread above his abdomen. He took her moans and sighs of pleasure into his mouth as they kissed. "Scoot back a bit," he groaned against her lip.

Only barely able to surface from the exquisite feel of what his hands had been doing to her body, she did as he asked. She wondered vaguely what he would want her to do next and then she felt his hard shaft against her thigh and she was unable to even try to hide what that knowledge did to her body. He moved from kissing her mouth to sliding his tongue down her neck to her collarbone where he stopped to leave a love-mark before continuing to her bountiful breasts. He continued kneading her breast with one hand and moved his mouth to the other. He synchronized his tugging and sucking of her breasts to his hand's movements in her feminine core.

It was only moments before he felt her ready to take him once more and he wasted no time in positioning her that last bit and sliding her onto his shaft. He heard her moan of pleasure and an answering growl rumbled his own chest in response to both her pleasure and his own. Her body was still impossibly tight and the joy he felt in being surrounded by her soft heat was nearly overwhelming. Her back was arched in response to his invasion within her and this pressed her breast further into his hungry mouth. His hand on her hip urged and guided her to begin riding him, yet in only a few pumps his need rose savagely and he rolled them so that he was above her once more.

Her eyes opened wide and glassy with pleasure as her legs wound around his waist once more. Ahh, he thought proudly, my mate learns quickly. He rewarded her movement with a particularly deep thrust that resulted in more of her sweet moans. Their breaths were short and fast, both of them panting from exertion.

When he shifted slightly and went even deeper than before, she felt herself go wild in response. Her arms wrapped around him and she scratched him while trying to pull him impossibly closer to her. Her legs tightened around his lean hips, her ankles locking behind him to hold him to her. She could feel the back of her hips were going to be tender after all this activity against the hard floor with only a rug between her and the stone, but she could not seem to bring herself to care about that in the face of the bliss she found with her husband. Soon their pleasure overcame them and with groans that evidenced the culmination of their passion they both lost consciousness.

--------

When she woke she was back in bed, but he was not with her. She sat up, her sore muscles protesting the movement, and looked around. She finally saw him by their slightly open door, reaching out and accepting a tray of food. Watching him walk over to the table with the heavy tray carrying their breakfast, she was mesmerized by the perfection of his muscular body. He had not bothered to put on clothes to retrieve their meal and she could see the mix of perfectly even-toned skin and scars both old and fairly fresh. He replaced the bar across the door before finally turning and acknowledging her perusal.

He walked back over to the bed and sat next to her, leaning over her with one arm on the other side of her. "I see my sleeping beauty has awakened. I was beginning to wonder if it was you who hit your head." He smiled and leaned down to kiss her.

Before he could however, his words sunk in and she was instantly fully awake. "Oh, your head! Does it hurt? Let me see." Instinctively she felt the need to see for herself that he was still all right.

She sat up so fast she almost bumped his head with her own and he soon found himself the subject of her gentle ministrations once again. He sighed as she pulled his head toward her and her fingers gently prodded at the back of his skull. She found a slight bump and began cooing at him, reminding him of a mother hen with her chicks. "I have been injured far worse for far less reward in the past. I assure you I am perfectly fine." At the thought of just what reward he had received for his chivalrous action that morning when they had fallen, he captured her lips in a deep kiss. He was about to take things further, but the sudden, loud growl of her stomach reminded him why he had left her in the first place. He laughed as she blushed and they both sat back from eachother.

"Well, Dragoness, it seems that your stomach has declared a break." She blushed deeper and he leaned over to kiss her forehead. "It's probably best, given the amount of exercise we just had." He winked at her and walked over to the table.

She looked around, not yet comfortable enough with her nudity when not in the heat of passion, yet she did not have the strength to pull off a bedsheet. She spied his tunic from their wedding hanging on one of the chairs and, quickly as possible, scooted over and put it on. Her head popped through the neck to find him watching her with a bemused expression. "Well, I cannot find my chemise and the dress is currently unwearable."

He blinked at her a couple times. Deciding that she must still be too innocent to be comfortable with open, relaxed nudity he let it pass. Considering for a moment he offered to put on pants and her blush answered his offer. He walked over to a chest at the foot of the bed and pulled out a worn-looking pair of trousers. He put them on and then went back to the table. She tried to sit down next to him, but he pulled her into his lap instead. At her surprised look he said simply, "If I can't look at your gorgeous body, I can't be expected to give up holding you as well."

dragoncelt
dragoncelt
124 Followers