Dragon Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragoncelt
dragoncelt
124 Followers

She sighed, accepting his assessment. She appreciated that he respected her modesty and told him so. He merely smiled and offered her a piece of fruit. She reached for it and was surprised when he held it out of reach. "Uh-uh." She frowned in confusion, her hand falling. Then he pressed the fruit to her lips and she understood that she was to eat from his hands. She smiled and took the fruit. She felt rather like a spoiled pet with him feeding her like that and she was not sure if she liked that or not. After a few pieces, she decided to feed him and that was when she discovered just how fun this could be.

When she put a piece of food to his lips he would manage to lick her fin-gers or nibble her fingertips, all the while looking into her eyes and communicating quite clearly that the only reason that he was tasting food and not her was the energy it provided, the former being necessary to enjoy the latter. She noticed that he particularly watched her lips when he fed her a sausage, and she did not really understand why so she just accepted it as one of his quirks, the imagery completely lost on her.

Their food consisted entirely of what could be termed finger-foods, even a few small pastries. The Dragon Prince decided he would have to thank the head cook who had designed the meal and prepared it herself. He had no doubt that she had done so to further hasten the conceiving of an heir. He was quite sure that the effort had not been wasted.

A knock at the door broke their revelry just as they finished the food and he rose to let in several servants carrying water for a bath. They set down their pails of water and opened a door she had not noticed before to take out a huge clawfoot tub. The Prince directed them to set it in front of the fireplace then added more wood to the fire. The water they had brought was already warm, but the water they saved for rinsing would need to be kept warm while they bathed so it was put in front of the opening in the fireplace whilst the rest was poured into the huge tub.

When the last of the servants had left and the bar was back in place across the door he turned to where he had set her at their place at the table. "My Princess, your bath awaits," he said with a flourishing bow.

dragoncelt
dragoncelt
124 Followers