Draike and Leah

Story Info
Dirty Vampire Sex.
1.2k words
4.11
9.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to keep there true identity a secret had never been hard for Leah and Draike, they both had normal jobs, normal friends and even there family had never known that there true identity lay in pointed fangs and yellow eyes.

But today was different, not for Leah, her day had been pretty normal but Draike was another story, he'd been at work all day, with a tattoo gun in his hand but that's not what was on his mind, it was that time and he was hungry, not just for anyone but his new fiancee Leah.

She'd been away for a week and he missed her like crazy, not just her soft pale skin and juicy kisses but her sweet tasting blood, he was picking her up from the airport and was using all of his concentration to keep his fangs from extending in the car, his eyes on the other hand, were a different matter, they'd burned yellow since he left work and he didn't have enough willpower to control it. All he was thinking was that he wanted to get her home and feel the taste if his beautiful wife to be on his tongue.

His first sight of Leah was as was breezed through arrivals, she looked like she didn't have a care in the world but she was wearing dark glasses inside and only Draike knew why, with no blood and none of a few other things for a week he knew she'd be feeling the same and under those glasses burned her beautiful white eyes.

She hadn't seen him at first and he let her look for him, only so he could stand back for a few moments as she lowered her glasses, just slightly, he was right, pure white, her eyes were piercing.

He caught sight of her and moved through the crowd, everyone else paling into a blur as she wrapped her arms round his neck, his strong arms lifting her off the ground.

The emotion was more than Leah could take and as she felt his warm breath on her soft neck her fangs started to grow, he knew this before she whispered to him "get me out of here"

As they got in the car she noticed that his fangs has extended too and she smiled to herself, they drove home trying to chat about her trip but as they passed the church before their house the rain started, he knew how much she loved the rain.

He stopped the car and without saying a word, got out, walked to her side, opened the door and took her hand as she stepped out the car. She turned back to throw her glasses on the seat and as she did she smiled to revel her fully extended fangs, Draike smiled back at her and said "don't think I can't match that" his too were full and sparkling it the moonlight.

The graveyard lay out in front of them and she giggled, he asked her why but she just walked past his and as she entered the heavy warm rain ran over her body, she found a little dry corner in a crypt and jumped up on a wall, he hadn't chased her, he wanted to make an entrance and as she started to make him out through the pouring rain, the steam was rising off his body and she could only make out his shape and his burning eyes.

He walked straight towards her, held her head and looked in her eyes he couldn't find the right words but she knew what he was saying, she wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him closer and he lent into her smelling her neck, she closed her eyes and felt the familiar touch of his sharp fangs touch her skin, after a week her skin had tightened and as he sank into her she felt the rush of pain she had the first night he'd bit her.

He felt it too and the firmness of her skin caused him to bite harder, she pulled him closer as she let out a deep moan, she could feel him getting hard and was thinking that the skirt was definitely a good idea, with bright red blood dripping from her neck she pulled herself up to him, unzipped him and felt he was already wet, he lifted her off the wall and onto his hard and throbbing cock, she whispered his name over and over as he move her up and down groaning himself at realising how much he'd missed her. She pulled as close to him as she could get and with no warning sunk her sharp fangs into his chest, the pleasure was so intense he almost dropped her, he stepped forward and pinned her against the wall to keep his balance.

With her warm tongue liking the blood off his chest he knew that he had to have more, he put her down and turned her round to see her soft back in front of him, he started kissing her back and working his way up to her shoulder, just on her right shoulder blade was the scar from the night he'd turned her, he thought about that night, how he'd watched her, saw her undress and sleep peacefully, knowing in the morning she'd be his forever.

He whispered to her that he'd always love her and at the same time as sliding his throbbing cock into her tight ass, he sunk his blooded fangs into her shoulder blade, she was sliding her fingers in and out her soaking pussy as he groaned, almost a scream, he came so hard she let out a shriek as her pussy started to squirt over her hand, but he wasn't letting go, with the sight of blood running from her shoulder her grabbed her hips and continued to pound her ass. She was quiet, the pleasure was too much for her to make a sound, but she whispered to him that she wanted his cum in both holes and he thrust into her dripping pussy, squaring his head up behind her, he looked at the very back of her neck, untouched skin, no scars, no fang marks, he knew this would finish them off and he waited a few seconds til he felt her tighten on his cock and without tilting his head, drove his fangs into her, they both screamed as she squirted just as he came sending creamy white cum all over both of them, feeling her legs buckle, he held her, tight, as tight as he cud.

He cleaned her neck up and turned her round, he'd never seen it before, as she opened her eyes they burned out a brilliant green and he asked her if she was ok, she nodded and said that she'd never felt like this and she was just a bit emotional.

He smiled and lifted her on to his knee as he jumped up on the wall, as he held her, her eyes calmed and her breathing steadied. Her normal yellow returned her smile was sparkling in the dawn. They walked back to the car and once they got home they lay in there bed and he turned to her, she looked so happy and contented, he said "let's get married tomorrow at midnight"...............