Drake Demon Rising Ch. 04

Story Info
In the southern area of Abalos City, a vampire dreams.
4.8k words
4.52
6.1k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 12/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally finished. Part 4 is out. I would like to thank and give credit to Rene Montoya for editing my work and giving some advice. Hope you all enjoy this chapter. Thank you for reading.

Cheers!

--------------------------------------


Drake Demon Rising 4: Humanity


In the southern area of Abalos City, a vampire dreams.

'It is so sweet, so good. Must drink more,' dreams Alisa. 'Wait, wait. Where did the blood go? Where? Where?'

Alisa slowly opens her eyes to find herself in a room she does not recognize. She looks around to find very dark black drapes covering the windows to her left. To her right, the sound of something sizzling is heard coming from the next room.

It must be a kitchen, thought Alisa.

She sits up and finds herself nude and hung-over in a stranger's bed.

'What just happened?!' Thinks a confused Alisa, as her head throbs in pain.

Just then the sizzling stops, and in walks a tall, athletically-built man, eating what looks like a fried egg sandwich. Holy crap; it's none other than that fucking Demon.

"I see you're awake now," said Drake. Nice tits, he thinks to himself hoping she isn't one of those mind-reading vamps.

Alisa immediately reaches for a bed sheet to cover her naked body. She finally starts to remember what happened during the night. Her heart begins to flutter and her face heats up to show her shame. Slowly, she looks up at Drake and looks him square in the eye.

"What? Are you hungry or something?" Asked Drake. "I would've made you one but you already had breakfast."

Alisa had a confused expression on her face. Drake pointed to his lip, showing Alisa that she had something on her face. Alisa put her fingers on her lip and felt something wet. She looked down and discovered there was blood on her fingers. Her eyes widened.

"You got some on my pillow too," said Drake.

Alisa turned around to find that the pillow she was sleeping on had a large blood-soaked spot.

"Did I fed on someone?" Said a confused Alisa.

"Yeah, me," replied Drake, as he pointed to where Alisa's fangs had penetrated his neck.

Are you not afraid of transforming into one of us?

Nah, I've already been bitten once. That shit doesn't work on me.

How? How can anybody be immune to the vampire's curse (or venom)?

I don't know. A long time ago an old witch told me it can't happen to me. . It has something to do with my body chemistry.

Alisa notices her clothing on the floor near the bed. Drake watches her for a moment enjoying her embarrassment and finally puts his sandwich down on top of a nearby table and tosses Alisa's clothing at her.

"What's your name Demon?" Asked Alisa, as she started putting her clothes on.

The name's Drake. And yours?

Mine's Alisa.

Now that we are done with introductions, can you tell me why in the hell Argus is here?

I don't know. The House moved here thirty years ago. They wouldn't tell us any details about why though.

What about that vamp that was here three nights ago? What was his job?

Bruce was second in command. He was an expert on information gathering. From what I understand, he was looking for potential candidates to join the House...... He might have mistaken you for a vampire or at least a human worthy of becoming a vampire.

Drake thought for a moment. So he wasn't looking for me to begin with? Ah, shit. If this bloodsucker is right, it looks like he was just trying to find new recruits here.

Then Drake stared at Alisa and said, "I'm guessing that you were sent here to find out what went wrong when that Bruce guy didn't return."

Yes .

And what about all those ninja vamps?Why were they here?

They are members of the Otogi Clan. Lord Argus requested their help to kill you.

I don't think that's the only reason they are here. You must know something else.

That's all I know or at least that's all they told me. Then why is this country filling up with vamps?

I.. I really don't know. I had no idea our kind was migrating here.

You have got to be kidding me. I left Europe to get away from you fuckers, and you all followed me here anyway? Shit! Not only that, but it seems like every vamp in the world is coming here.

How do you know? Our kind hides in the shadows.

You guys give off this vibe that I can pick up on . I traveled around the country from time to time and every year I could feel more and more of you vamps all over the goddamn place. So if you guys try to pull off the same shit as last night, I know where to find you.

Drake then quickly finished eating his bacon and egg sandwich and headed toward the door.

Where do you think you are going Drake? I have questions of my own I need you to answer.

I have a job to do babe. I'll answer anything you ask when I get back.

Then Drake raised his arm and in a plume of dark energy, he summoned Death's scythe. Alisa was astonished.

What the hell is that?

It belongs to a friend. Don't worry about it. It's nothing you need to worry about right now.

Just what does that mean??

Drake shrugs and starts to leave the room. Just as he gets to the doorwayhe turn and says, "Oh yeah, if a fat Italian comes by, his name is Mario. Don't kill him or anything. He is going to want last month's rent. The money is in the drawer in the nightstand right next to you."

Why would you trust me, a complete stranger, with your money?

Well, it's probably due to the fact that your awesome tits hypnotized me and made me stupid.

Alisa just then realized that she was still nude during their entire conversation. She immediately grabbed her clothing and began dressing.

Drake smirked and said, "I'm not too worried about the money. If you run off with it, I'll know where to find you."

With those words, Drake shut the door and left to harvest the souls of the vampires he killed last night, leaving Alisa all alone in his house. She looked around and realized that this was to be her prison until dark. Alisa got up from the bed, finished dressing and started to explore her surroundings. To her right was a bookshelf filled with strange books. There was a book with a pentagram and several weird symbols that caught her eye. She pulled it out and the instant the book left the bookshelf, it became extremely heavy. Her vampire strength was barely able to hold it up.

What matter of sorcery is this? She thought. I could barely hold on to this thing.

Alisa sat down on a nearby chair and struggled to open the book. On the first page, all the text was written in a strange language. Every character was similar to the symbols and icons found on Drake's body. Her thoughts turned to revenge.

His power must come from this book, she thought. Perhaps I can destroy him if I steal this book. Lord Argus might be able to understand this language.

Alisa looked around, to see if she could find any other objects that Drake would use for battle or that Lord Argus might be interested in, but the only other weapons in the room were various swords and guns from different eras and locations. Her attention returned to the bookshelf.

Maybe there is something else he has that increases his power, she thought.

She put the demonic book down and carefully looked at the rest of his collection, but there was nothing else of interest, just a bunch of history books and novels. Alisa turned around and began plotting how to steal the demonic book. Sunlight started peeking through the drapes further complicating her plan.

This will not be an easy task.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake arrived at the ruins of the factory where he recently fought the vampires. He could feel the souls of those he killed. They didn't move too far away, he sensed. But there were so goddamn many.

He began to regret the fact that he killed so many vampires. This made his task that much harder.

Well, it's my own stupid-ass fault for having too much fun, he said to himself. I might as well get started.

Drake focused his instincts. He began to sense the precise location of each vampire soul. Once he knew all their locations, Drake began the spiritual harvest. One by one, he swung Death's scythe at the vampire's souls and absorbed them. As the souls were harvested, the scythe became heavier and heavier. The weapon was slowly becoming too heavy to wield properly.

It's my own damn fault, Drake said to himself. I've should've just beat the hell out of those cocksuckers.

Once the last soul was harvested, the scythe became too heavy to carry. He ended up leaning the scythe against the ruins and sat on a crate next to it, panting, trying to rest.

Holy shit that was a lot of goddamn souls. Perhaps Pyrin will let me grab that ass of hers once I show her how many of these fuckers I have.

"That wishful thinking of yours is still as perverse as ever Drake," said an anonymous voice from up above.

"Well, you can't really blame me for you having a fine ass," responded Drake.

"I guess I cannot," responded the anonymous voice.

Drake looked up to find Pyrin floating 10 feet overhead. He stared up her long black dress and was more than satisfied at the view of her beautiful crotch. She floated down and stared at Drake straight in the eye. A feeling of concern falls upon him. He knows that every time he does something perverse to Pyrin, she usually attacks him. But this time it is different. Instead, she looks at him and asks, "how many souls did you gather so far?"

I don't know, 100 or maybe 110.

Pick up the scythe Drake.

Drake was confused with the reaper's request.

"Why?" Asks Drake.

"Just do as your told!" Shouted Pyrin.

Drake immediately reached for the scythe and picked it up. He struggled holding the soul-heavy weapon steady. Pyrin watched Drake struggle. Then she raised her arm and in a plume of dark smoke, she summoned the Grand Soul Scythe. Drake looks in awe at the gigantic weapon. Suddenly the smaller scythe Drake was holding flew out of his hands like a leaf in the wind and was absorbed into the Grand Soul Scythe. Drake stood back and watched Pyrin hold the scythe effortlessly. She then looked at Drake.

Hold this, said Pyrin as she tossed the Grand Soul Scythe to Drake.

"Wha....?" Said Drake caught off-guard.

The scythe was so heavy that he was easily pinned to the ground. Pyrin stood and watched as Drake struggled to free himself from the weight of the scythe. He was starting to panic. The grand scythe was slowly crushing him. The pain was excruciating. Drake looked up at Pyrin, only seeing her emotionless face. For a moment, Drake wondered if she even cared what happened to him. If his years of service were for nothing..... Then he realizes he's going to black out.

Drake starts to remember the first time he met Pyrin. It was so long ago, in a much more violent time. The reaper came for the soul of someone he loved. Someone he tried to protect.

"Jennifer, I'm sorry." Drake said to himself as he began to black out.

But this memory angered Drake. He suddenly became enraged by the reminder of his past failure and at death herself. With both arms, he firmly gripped the Grand scythe's handle and pushed the weapon towards the sky. His demonic abilities allowed him to feel the souls held within the scythe itself. There were too many to count, but the hatred was there helping him as well. There was something else there too. Regret. Drake felt the regret of many warriors who failed to protect their homes. These emotions all strengthened him. He slowly raised the Grand Soul Scythe as high as he could and tossed it aside.

The effort was hugely taxing on his body. Both his arms ached and he knew his ribs had to be cracked. Drake slowly sat up from the floor and asked Pyrin a question.

What the fuck is your problem bitch?! Is this your way of saying thank you for doing your job?

I had to test your strength Drake. It looks like things are changing. You have to be prepared.

Prepared for what?!

I can't say right now, but is very important that you....

No! Fuck this shit. I've been doing your dirty work for 500 years already. And in every fuckin' war I'm always running around getting stabbed, shot, or blown up in some god-forsaken shithole.

You don't understand.....

No! You don't understand. 500 hundred years Pyrin. 500 fuckin' years. I've waited and waited, but I still haven't seen Jennifer.... I still haven't seen her since you took her from me.... and now you pull this shit on me.

There are laws that are beyond my control Drake.

Then there is no point. I quit...

You pledged your allegiance to me demon.

"Only because you said I'd be able to see her again. I can see that isn't EVER gonna happen. You conned me into this, for 500 years. What a sucker I've been," Drake said as he started walking away.

Pyrin looked at Drake in despair. Despite his strength and powers, she knew he was only born a human, lives a human lifestyle, to some extent, and above all else, has emotions. His only motivation for harvesting souls was hope. Hope that he would one day see his long lost love. But humans can only do so much. Pyrin closed her eyes and said, "Fine, I will fulfill the one request you desire."

Drake cautiously turned back around to find Pyrin completely nude. In the past he had always told Pyrin, "It would be nice if I could fuck you after this job or that job." But he always mostly meant it as a joke. Drake never really thought that Pyrin would let him have her. He carefully approached Pyrin and placed his right hand on her breast, letting his thumb gently run over her grey nipple. She then opened her eyes. Drake looked into those deep black eyes with snow white irises as he slid his hand down across Pyrin's firm snow white skin, into her patch of pubic hair. Drake however, didn't continue.

He took a step back and just stared Pyrin. Drake still harbored resentment towards her after she took Jennifer's soul away. But he reminds himself that it was the Grim Reaper's duty. Pyrin then looked at Drake with the same familiar sad face as before. The sight was too much to bear. He told Pyrin, "It's not very fun if you ain't gonna get into it." Then a plume of black smoke encompassed Pyrin's body and she was now clothed in her familiar black dress; however, she still had that look of sadness.

Drake looked down in disappointment and in a defeated tone says, "just promise me it will all be worth it."

Pyrin gently placed her hand on Drake's cheek, raising his face, causing him to look her in the eye. She says, "Yes, it will most definitely be worth it."

Then Drake's eyes widen. He turns around and faces south. His instincts are telling him something. A grin appears on his face.

"It looks like the vamp has found the book of Azael," Drake said. "And somehow she is running off with it."

Pyrin then asks why she would want that since the spells inscribed in the text can only be used by demons.

Yeah, I know, but I left it there so I can fuck with her later.

That is a particularly interesting way of hunting Drake. Do you always play with your pray before you kill them?

I'm not going to kill her. I said I was going to fuck with her. You know, trick her and stuff....

You have no idea what you are going to do, do you?"

Eh, I guess not. Might as well follow her.

Looks like you have an eye for her. I've never imagined that you would fall for a vampire.

It's not like tha..... Hmmm, sit probably is like that.

At that moment, Drake pondered the reaper's words. He can't help but feel guilty wondering if he is somehow betraying his former love.

"She's moving," Drake said suddenly. "I'm off."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alisa managed to escape Drake's apartment by bathing herself in sunblock and wearing a large leather hooded trench coat that she stole. She was holding the book of Azael and trying to make her way back to the mansion; however, she knew that the weight of the book would slow her progress down and that the sunblock could only last for an hour at most. She thought of a plan in an alleyway across the street from Drake's apartment.

Then an opportunity arose. A thug approached Alisa.

"Hey little missy," said the thug as he brandished his pocket knife. "You know there's a fee for standing in my alley?"

Oh really? What kind of fee?

Everything you got.

Sorry, all I have is this book, but I'm not letting you have it.

Then I guess I will have you.

The thug made a lunge at Alisa with the knife, but Alisa grabbed the thug's wrist before his knife reached her face. A look of terror was on the thug's face. He could not break free from the Vampire's grip.

"Looks like you made me drop my book," said Alisa.

Alisa then punched the thug's face, knocking him out. She pick-pocketed the thug and found $300 dollars. She knew that it would be plenty enough to pay for a taxi. When she was done, Alisa looked around to see if there were any witnesses. Luckily none were around. A moment later the Vampire hailed a taxi and requested to be taken to the south edge of Abalos City.

The Cab driver said, "Okay, we're here. The trip is going to run you $43.50.

Alisa handed the cab driver the $300 dollars she stole and told him, "Keep the change." Once she stepped out of the cab, the Vampire is still faced with a large forest to traverse. . She knows the mansion is too far. She decides to head towards the safe house.

The safe house is much closer, Alisa said to herself. But I don't have much time.

Alisa started to run as fast as she could while carrying the book of Azael. The book was still too heavy for her to run at top speed so she tires quite quickly and has to rest every so often. And every time she does so, she knows she is wasting valuable time. She begins to sweat off the sunblock making the trip even more dangerous and the trench coat only provides a little protection. But finally, she makes it to her destination. The Vampire finds the entrance to the cave and begins her approach.

At the end of the cave is the entrance to the House of Rusteal's safe house. The door to the safe house is a massive 3 foot thick 10 foot high vault door that needs special access via security code, but something was wrong. The security panel to the door was completely smashed and the door was slightly open. Alisa slowly entered the safe house with caution and on high alert.

She looks all around and finds the lobby untouched. The blood packs are still in the fridge and the guns are in their respective cabinets. Alisa retrieves a .45 mm handgun and then proceeds to the next room, which happens to be the communication room. This room too is untouched. All the equipment is in operational condition and the computer system seems to be working just fine. Monitors in the room are displaying a live feed of the area outside.

Alisa began to wonder why someone would break in if they were not going to take anything. But then she hears noises coming from the living quarters to her left. She draws out her gun and proceeds. The cautious vampire slowly opens the door and looks around the room. To her surprise she finds Adrian and Akane having sex. Alisa shouts, "What are you guys doing!?" But then a familiar voice besides her begins to speak.

"There's no point babe," said the anonymous voice. "They've been going at it like crazy since I got here."

Alisa turns to her right and finds Drake. She is in shock.

How did you find this place?

Wasn't too hard,all I had to do was sense where these two were at and there you go.

She was completely frightened. The book in her hand felt heavier at that moment. How could this be she thought? Alisa thought that Drake was going to kill her for stealing the book of Azael. But little did she know that murder was not on Drake's mind at all. He was looking at the two vampires in the middle of their own ecstasy.

12