Drake's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Fiona calls Drake for phone sex.
1.6k words
3.72
15.9k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

Fiona picked up the phone and dialed Drake's number.

"Hi Drake, it's Fiona."

"Hello."

"I've been thinking about what happened, and I think things got a little out of hand."

"It was pretty crazy, but I would do it again to be with you. Frank's not going to kill me or anything, is he?"

"It is okay, Frank is fine. I didn't give him all the details, and he respects my desire for privacy. I'm just concerned that you did not enjoy the experience. I think I went too far and too fast."

"Well, if I had any doubts about being gay, those are gone. You and your dildo convinced me of that. If I end up in prison they are going to have to shive me, I'm not going to be some dudes 'wife'," Drake said.

"I'm sorry, that's not what I wanted."

"All in all I'd do it again, but maybe a little different."

"Yea, we should do it again, but different," Fiona replied.

"Uh, have you ever, you know.."

"Taken it in the ass?"

"Yes, have you?"

"Yes, but it was different. We built up to it slowly, and I was pretty much begging for it when it happened. I think , well, never mind."

"So what would be different if we did it again?" Drake asked.

"What did you like?"

"I like watching you, and I liked being told what to do."

"Well, then that is what we can start with."

Fiona slipped one hand under her shirt and caressed her breast. She moaned as she pinched her erect nipple.

"Are you touching yourself?" Drake asked.

"Yes, I am. Are you?"

There was a pause of a few seconds before Drake answered, " Yes."

"Are you alone? " Fiona asked.

"No, its open fly night at the improve, of course I am alone."

"I like it when you are feisty. Get naked and lay down, that's the way I am thinking about you."

"Okay."

"And you can put me on speakerphone if you, uh, need both hands for something," Fiona said.

" I will."

There was a click and then a slight hiss as both of them switched the speakerphones on. Fiona slipped her shorts off and peeled off her shirt. Her nipples were already stiff and they had not even started talking about sex. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her thong and pulled it off. It was slightly damp. Once she was naked she lay on the bed.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes."

"I hope you have some lotion or something."

"I have some hand lotion, it will do."

"I'm going to send you something better for next time."

"Really, it's going to be a bit strange getting sex lube from my former boss's girlfriend."

"Deal with it," Fiona giggled.

"Are you still touching yourself? " Drake asked.

"Yes, I have my hands on my tits. I'm pulling my nipples tight. Imagine you are tied to a chair about three feet away from me, watching me play with my breasts. I'm squeezing them and pushing them together. For a special treat I will cup my hand underneath and pull it up to my mouth. Remember watching me lick your cum off my nipples? Did you like that?'

"Uh-hu, I did."

"Say ' Yes, Fiona, I enjoyed seeing you lick my cum off your own tit'," Fiona instructed.

"Yes Fiona, I enjoyed seeing your lips wrapped around your own nipple," Drake said.

"Now you are getting the hang of it. What else would you like to see me do?"

"Spread your legs and and, uh, and touch yourself. But go slow." Drake replied.

"You know, I can put my ankles behind my head. Is that spread enough for you. You want to seem my smooth wet pussy don't you? You want me to spread my lips apart so you can imagine them stretched around your nice hard cock don't you? Jeez, I'm already wet and I have just started thinking about your dick," Fiona moaned.

"You are so hot, " Drake replied.

" Don't you come yet, I'm not ready for you to finished. Take your hand off your cock and just listen to me for a minute," Fiona instructed.

"Okay."

" Are you thinking about me with my legs spread apart. I bet you are ready to see me play with myself. Do you want me to use my fingers or a dildo?" she asked.

"Dildo."

Fiona was a bit pleasantly surprised. She reached into her nightstand and pulled out the hi-tech dildo that Victor had sent her. She put the remote on her wrist and set it to body temperature. The device began to warm up right away. It always amazed her how realistic this toy was. It looked and felt exactly like a erect penis. She held it by the part that would be inside her if she was fuckng someone else.

"Put it between your breasts," Drake requested.

Fiona was surprised again. She did not expect Drake to actually make requests. The idea of tit fucking herself had never even entered her mind. As she drizzled lube between her breasts she imagined Drake naked, straining not to touch himself. Fiona pressed her breasts together using the crook of her arm, the slipped the dildo into her cleavage. It was a bit awkward, she would have to design a jig to hold the toy so she could put both hands on her tits.

"Are you doing it?" Drake asked.

"Yes, is this something you want to do to me? Do you want to fuck my tits"

"Oh yes, I want to have your breast wrapped around my cock until I am about to come"

"I'm rubbing the tip on my nipples, do you want to do that too?"

"Uh-hu."

"You can start stroking yourself again, but don't come yet"

Fiona continued to rub the toy all over her breasts. She would have to find a way to thank Drake for this idea. She could hear Drake's breathing getting faster, and she thought she heard the sound of his hand stroking his cock.

"I want you to think about 69ing me. And I want you to imagine doing it without coming ."

"Uh, yea, I think I can do that."

"Tell me how you are going to do it."

" I will put my hands on your ass and pulled you down. Then I will put my tongue on the lips of your vagina. "" Drake said between gasps.

"That's right. You could make me come like that. And I will wrap my lips around your throbbing hard cock. I like the way your cock feels inside my mouth. I like the way it stretches my lips. I want to suck your dick until you are right on the edge, and just hold you there. Think about that."

Fiona slipped the toy into her mouth. The flavor of the lube was not unpleasant, but she wished it tasted more like a real cock. She wondered he Drake could hear her sucking on it. She pulled the toy out.

"Are you ready to think about fucking me? " she asked.

"Yes," replied Drake, sounding strained.

" I want to ride your cock. Think about me sitting on top of you, holding your dick in my hand. I'm guiding it between my legs so you can watch. Are you thinking of how my pussy is going to look wrapped around your cock?"

Fiona heard Drake groan loudly and take several deep breathes. His breathing began to slow down.

"Drake, did you come?"

"Yes, its all over the place."

" Really, all over you too?

"Yea, its on my chest and on my face."

"You came on your own face?" Fiona asked with a bit of a giggle.

"Yes," he replied.

"I'm sorry, that's not funny."

"Actually, it kinda is."

"Did any get in your mouth?"

"I think so, I have kind of a salty taste in my mouth," Drake replied.

"That's awesome. We are definitely doing this again. It it makes you feel any better, I've been know to lick my fingers after I come all over them."

"It sounds a lot sexier when you say it."

"I'm a lot more turned on thinking about you doing it," she replied.

"Are you going to finish?" Drake asked.

"Sure, you want to listen."

"Yea, yea I do. Is that weird?"

"Drake, there is no weird here. Now be quiet and listen."

Fiona picked up the dildo and pressed it between her legs She was still thinking of Drake, covered in his own cum. Somehow it turned her one that he admitted it to her. She began to slide the toy in and out, each time thrusting it in harder and faster. Soon it was making an audible sound.

""I'm thinking of you fucking me Drake. I'm thinking of riding your cock. I want you to play with my tits while I pound my ass against you."

Fiona had both hands on the toy, pushing it in as deep as she could. The dildo pressed against her clit, and Fiona lifted her ass off the bed, rocking her hips back and forth. Her orgasm washed over her and she screamed.

"I'm coming Drake, oh, oh, oh, yes.." she said as her words became a series of moans.

"That was amazing, " Drake said, " I'm already hard again."

"Good, but that is all for tonight. " Fiona replied. She wanted him to long for her, although she had no doubt that he would probably have at least one more orgasm that night.

"Oh, okay," Drake replied.

"Good bye Drake, I will call you again.

"Good by Fiona."

She hung up the phone. She wondered when her travel plans would allow her to visit Drake.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers