Drama Adventure

Story Info
The red-haired bitch gets a fuck.
912 words
2.7
132.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Max and I'm 18 and go to a drama school in London, England. My parents are from Scotland, but moved down here ages ago to get a better house. What a laugh, the houses are much cheaper up north. Anyway, the drama school. My first lesson was a week ago. My teacher is a man called Mr. Harrison, he's in his late 30s, but is a real laugh and an excellent teacher. The first thing he made us do was to sit at the edges of his drama studio and explain the general format. Across the room, I suddenly noticed a girl who was in my old school. She was called Georgia.

It was the first ever time that I had a proper look at her; she was dead gorgeous with long ginger hair a face like a goddess, seductive hips and thighs and large breasts, which seemed to pull against her white blouse. Even worse, one lesson she wore red lipstick, black tights and a short skirt. She was so hot and I could tell all the boys in the room wanted her, including me. I was so aroused and knew soon that I wouldn't be able to hold it any longer.

Later that week, Mr Harrison put us into pairs, male and female, to a perform a dialogue from some plays he had selected and I thanked god when I realized that I would be working with Georgia. As everyone moved to their places, she crossed over to the opposite side of the room where I was sat. She advanced towards me; her breasts seemed to grow larger in my eyesight. As she finally reached me, I turned my sight away from her in case she noticed me glazing at her.

‘Hi Max' she said.

‘Oh hi, Georgia' I said trying to acted surprised.

‘Long time since we last worked with each other.'

This was true, last time I worked with her was in my old high school in a chemistry lesson. She accidentally put her hand on his leg, she immediately apologized, but it left me with a huge boner. I just had to have her.

But I wasn't just going to fuck her right then and there. No. I would wait for a better time to get her.

Finally, later that month. An opportunity knocked.

This year's play was ‘Shakers' and Georgia was in it. Mr. Harrison had selected me and my friend, Chris, to control the lighting and dramatic sound effects. It was a hard job, but someone had to do it.

Georgia appeared on stage with her red lipstick, large golden earrings and wearing a half open blouse and a short leather skirt. I could see the valley between her breasts. Once again, this aroused me. I was getting desperate.

Unexpectedly, she waved at me and shouted, ‘Max, can you help me with make-up?'

‘What do I know about make-up?' I replied

‘Just come and help.'

I followed her quickly into a small white room with a large mirror around the walls. A large table was laid in front of us, containing make-up and brushes. She leaned over and started to pamper her face in the lipsticks and powders. Her ass was right in front of me, the tight leather screeching in pleasure. Any man would have done the same.

Immediately without warning, I lifted up the back of her skirt and push her head down into the make-up tray. A thin layer of a blue thong covered her pink and inviting pussy. I wanted it and I didn't care how. I unzipped my camo trousers to reveal my straining 9" cock. I pulled the thong clean off her wet pussy and smelt the orgasmic and pleasurable juices on it, then I looked back down. I took my cock and rammed in clean into her clit, all my pleasure and fantasies were released in that one push. I was surprised to find that her hymen wasn't broken, but that didn't stop me. With a hand on her mouth and a hand on her tight ass, I fucked her so hard that my balls slapped against her ass. She began crying and wined in pleasure. It was her fault for being such as slut, she deserved it.

After a few seconds, I felt a rush of blood and cum. Without warning I turned her round and spat my semen across her red face. Shoots and shoots covered her beautiful face and long ginger hair. But I wasn't going to leave it there. I stared down at those beautiful breasts that I have ever dreamed of. I grabbed her blouse and ripped it open wide, her female beautiful was trapped inside a low cut bra that was purple and silk. Silk and sex mixed perfectly.

I pulled down the bra, leashing her from clothes. Her breasts were large and simply a work of art. Her nipples pink and her face so innocent. I then took my still rock hard cock and proceeded to fuck those tits. They bounced in a rhythm that took me to places I had never been. My quest was complete, I heard her scream but it was a scream of ill pleasure. ‘Fuck me, Max! Fuck me like a whore!'

I wasn't going to stop and in the next five seconds, my orgasm covered those artistic breasts into cum stained melons. I loved it and in the end. So did she.