Dramatic Enactment Ch. 01: The Concept

Story Info
How an erotic performance was born.
1.8k words
4.48
14.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boknude
boknude
96 Followers

I am the director of a dance company that draws on local talent who aspire to become professional. We have a good reputation and attract a wide range of interested people from the surrounding communities. After a performance last fall, a major supporter of our program commented that my particular style of choreographing highlighted the differences between the male and female body. I hadn't really thought much about it but didn't think that I consciously intended to do so. She insisted that it was the major impression that she took away from my work. She challenged me to put on a performance, which she offered to fund, with myself as one of the lead dancers.

I accepted but asked her to say more. After insisting that she had given it much thought but hadn't reached many conclusions, she offered the observation that, in her order of dramatic unveilings, the display of a man's penis ranked highest followed by revealing a woman's pubic region and, the finally, uncovered breasts, which now seemed the norm on most European beaches. I followed with, why this order? She hummed and hawed, but really said nothing. Finally she stated that this was what she wanted me to explore.

The next morning I began constructing the performance and was soon dismayed at what I had gotten myself into. The performance had to revolve around a contrast. As the lead female dance, I would be standing in opposition to another male dancer. This much I knew right off. It was the next thought that shook me up. Since I was contrasting the male and female body, it made sense that I would be NUDE! I immediately dismissed this logic out of hand. We, as a company, had never performed anything so risqué. There had to be another way.

As the morning wore on, I hit one major roadblock after another. I knew that there had to a way around my dancing nude, but what was it? I would ... I could ...I might .... Nothing. No matter where I started, I ended up without a stitch on. I became more and more desperate. About mid-afternoon, I gave up and gave in. If I was going to be nude at the end, I might was well start out that way. Reluctantly, I accepted my fate.

I began the next day thinking about the other point of contrast -- the male body. What was distinctive about it? It was bigger and more muscular, and it had a penis. I took my nudity and these three defining facts about the male body and began to play with them. By lunch, I realized I was getting nowhere with this and felt that maybe I should just give up and start again.

This time I began with the male body. What was different about the human male and other male animals? The answer was obvious to me as soon as I asked the question. The human stood up, and when he did, he made his penis a much more prominent feature in his physique. In fact, when compared with other primates, the human male was less muscular and closer in size to females. The main difference was in the center stage that uprightness gave the penis, which was also much larger than our cousins. Now, I had an idea with which I could work.

In many animals, you have to kind of hunt to find their genitals. Something similar could be said about the human female when compared to the human male. In the human male, his penis is announced over a loudspeaker, a very loud loudspeaker. Everything is clearly presented upfront, exposed. Why not make this a subtheme? A nude man with his exposed sex and a man with his sex covered. But covered in what way?

When I think of men covered but still exposed, I think of speedo bathing suits. I love them, especially at swim meets. They seem to cover but actually cover nothing. As far as I was concerned, the swimmers at the meets I have attended both as a participant and as a spectator might have well been nude. That women of all ages take a good look is probably the best kept secret that I know of that is actually no secret at all. My thoughts were drawn to tight white, athletic-looking shorts that would make the male bulge clear and also give vivid outlines of the main attraction. I now had a main character to contrast with a minor character, both of whom would be offset by me.

I then began to imagine a scene in which three people, two completely nude and one with covered loins, exchanging a white, long sleeved T-shirt that left their loins bare in dramatic fashion. The three dyads would visually interact in different ways. For women like myself, the most interesting interaction would be between the woman and the two men, but the greatest contrast would be between the partly clothed and the fully nude men. I was still left with the unanswered question of why the nudity of the man was so much "dramatic" in contrast to the partially covered man, but I was making progress. I wanted the audience to feel almost drawn into a CFNM experience, something for which I had not previously had a strong attraction. The scene became alive and filled with sexual tension.

To go further, I had to be more honest with myself. I have never known a woman, including myself, who didn't like to play down the amount of her attention she directs toward the male equipment. I would invent all kinds of explanations, like women are less visual or women care more about relationship. These maybe true but they are also only partial explanations of what is going on. The full truth is that I know exactly what I like looking at and that I spend at least as much energy in looking as in anything else.

The most alluring experience of seeing the male member that I can remember was when I first met my husband. We were both young college students. We met at a dance and were clearly attracted to each other. I invited him back to my room for a glass of wine. We talked and the conversation turned, as it often did in those heading days, to a philosophical discussion about honesty in conversation. I took up his challenge to speak what I actually had on my mind at that particular moment. I rose from the floor when we hand been sitting and went to sit in a very old and comfortable lounging chair. I asked him to stand, and he did. I then told him to take off all his clothes. He was taken back. He told me later that he had never been naked in front of a woman before.

As he stood before me, I surveyed his body. He looked very much like the statue of David, or close enough to wet my appetite. His penis was, however, longer and thicker than David but not so long and thick to be excessive or freakish. He was circumcised and his glans was full exposed. This was a real turn- on for me. I was surprised that he was flaccid because I thought the situation was erotic enough to cause his arousal.

I asked him to approach me. I liked the way his penis swung from side to side as he walked toward me. I had never thought of it having that kind of natural motion or, in fact, any kind of motion at all. It seemed somewhat like breasts that sway back and forth when a bra-less woman walks down the street -- only you can't see it swing unless it is uncovered. I found it very erotic.

When he reached me, I took his penis into my hand. I felt it harden and grow. I began to slowly move my hand back and forth over his entire length. I caressed the ridge of his glans with my fingers. Soon, his loins began to tense, and I felt the rise of his climax throughout the length of his shaft. His glans grew even bigger and began to spasm. He shuttered, and his warm ejaculation covered my hand. I continued to fondle him until he went completely flaccid. We went and lay in my bed.

After a time of recovery, he reached down and began to play with my clitoris. I felt my body respond to his touch. My lower regions open and my hips rose to meet his advances. I felt myself become moist and receptive. He lowered his head and caressed my clitoris with his tongue. I had never had anyone take me orally before, and the pleasure it gave me took me by surprise. I closed my eyes and let my body make love to his tongue. Waves of ecstasy broke over me, and I felt my release burst from me. I let out a deep moan as I let everything go.

I wanted more, and so I pushed him on to his back. I took his limp penis into my mouth and felt it regain strength. He was too big for me to take him in completely. I used my hand to simulate his shaft while I focused my lips on his glans. I wanted his cum and thought I knew what to expect. I didn't.

I was as inexperienced as he was and had never taken someone orally before. I didn't actually know what to expect, but I hadn't expected this. The taste wasn't what I would call pleasant, but I felt it was something I could learn to enjoy. The volume of semen was greater than I realized, and I hadn't expected it to spurt into my mouth as he came. It ran down my chin. When he had finished, I kissed him deeply with my cum-laced tongue.

We rested and talked about what had just happened. I knew that I wanted him in me, but wondered if he could rise again. His youth did not disappoint me. As your conversation continued, I noticed that his penis had become full erect. I mounted him feeling his size fill me. I began the movement of love-making. I loved how his large and long shaft entered me. His slow but strong thrust massaged my inner being. I felt the throbs deep within me as he climaxed especially strong for someone on his third time around. I fell off of him, wet and satisfied.

I wanted to capture the eroticism of this memory on stage, but how? I wanted my dance to display the sexual tension that I felt that night. I wanted to capture the totality of my release and the arousal of my husband as his size filled me. I wanted the audience to feel the sensation of his warm cum first covering my hand and then filling my mouth. I wanted them to fell the rise of his climax through the entire length of his shaft. But how could I do that?

Next: The Casting

boknude
boknude
96 Followers