Drawn That Way

Story Info
An alternate version of Jessica Rabbit's most famous scene.
11.8k words
4.77
58k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd do anything for my husband, Mr. Valiant," Jessica said as she walked over to the detective. His eyes watched her as if she were moving in slow motion, taking in the sight of her wide hips swaying with every step while her red pumps clicked against the wood floor of his apartment. After that they went higher and saw her substantially large breasts jiggle behind the heart-shaped top portion of her red, sequined dress.

Eddie's mouth hung open, his heartbeat increasing as a strange, warm sensation spread throughout his body the closer she got. Before he knew it, she was right in front of him, staring at him with seductive gaze that was only further enhanced by her emerald green eyes. "Anything..." Then she thrust her chest forward with a slight roll of her shoulders, pressing her breasts against him, the contact making a low, ringing drum sound echo throughout the room.

When his ears heard that sound, he felt his blood immediately rush downward to his lower body, right between his legs. If he weren't holding up his pants right now, he was sure that his quickly growing erection would be poking against the busty toon red head. There was a part of him that wanted nothing more than to do that, but he pushed that part back to the deep recesses of his subconscious. The mere thought of copulating with a toon was extremely frowned upon. That and he was still in a relationship with Dolores, even if it wasn't at its greatest point right now.

However, that thought crashed back into the forefront of his mind when Jessica slid her purple, opera gloved fingers upwards on the parts of his chest that wasn't covered by her pliable bosom until they reached his shoulders. Then Jessica perched her petite hands on them, pressing her body even closer to the detective. Eddie swore his eyes glazed over when this happened, the scent of her perfume invading his nostrils that made his blood drain to the wrong place even faster than before.

In a slight daze, Eddie was able to get his lips to move and break his recent silence. "What a wife..."

The detective knew that if he didn't get her away from him soon, he would lose control of himself. So, he mustered up all of the willpower in his being in order to reboot his awareness. The pupils of his eyes, which had before been dilated, slowly contracted back to their regular size. Eddie blinked a couple of times, snapping his mouth shut before he released his pants, causing them to pool around his ankles, and brought his hands up to her wrists. He grasped them gently since he didn't want to be too forceful and just push her away; possibly hurting her if he did that. Gently, he extended his arms forward, separating her body from his, her breasts sliding off of his chest before they went back to how they originally stood.

"I'm desperate, Mr. Valiant," Jessica said as he did this. "Can't you see how much I need you?" She let out a low hiss as her heels once again clicked on the floor, stepping backward so that she could stay balanced.

Eddie knew that she was talking about his help in finding her husband, Roger, but that small part of his mind that he had just shoved back crept up again at her question, wondering if she meant that in a different way. Perhaps... in fulfilling some carnal needs? He shook his head, once again banishing those thoughts away. Not even a moment after he did this, he heard the clearing of a throat coming from his doorway, the only entrance to his office/apartment. An entrance that hadn't been closed, apparently.

When he looked towards the door, he saw a very irate Dolores standing in between the frame, her arms crossed over her chest. That immediately told him that she wasn't in a good mood. Although, he could see why she would be angry with how Jessica was pressing her voluptuous toon body up against him.

"Dabbling in watercolors, Eddie?" The waitress asked him, her eyes glanced downward before going back up to his, doing all of this with one of her delicate eyebrows raised.

The detective blinked a couple of times as he released Jessica's wrists from his grasp. Then, he looked down and saw that his pants were pooled around his ankles, his boxers exposed for everyone to see. Eddie mentally cursed himself when he saw that he was hard, sporting a rather large bulge that was contained behind them. He hoped that Dolores didn't see it while quickly bending down to pull his pants up. Once he grabbed them by the hem, Eddie proceeded to straighten his back while pulling his pants along with him.

What he didn't know was that while he was getting his pants, Jessica had readjusted her weight onto her left leg as well as placing her hands on her broad hips. This also caused her to unknowingly position her breasts right over Eddie's head. So when he straightened back up, the back of his head hit the bottom of her prodigious bust, sending them bouncing upward and another drum sound ringing throughout the room.

Eddie was able to move his head away and stand back straight up just in time to see the way her cartoon flesh jostle in her tight fitting dress, jiggling as they bounced a couple of more times before they were back to how they were before, standing just as firm inside her tight fitting dress. "Sorry," He apologized to the toon beauty as he buckled his belt around his waist. Jessica stared at him with her green eyes, trying to make it look like a glare but there was something about them that told him she didn't mind. It was strange but when you've been a detective as long as Eddie, you're able to see things like this.

After the detective had made himself decent, Jessica began to walk toward the door, her hips swaying all the while. She stopped just in front of Dolores and looked over her shoulder at Eddie. "Goodbye, Eddie," Her cadence still dripping with seductiveness. "My offer stands firm. Think about it." Then she brought her right hand up to her pillowy lips and put it up against them. When they separated, even though her hand was gloved, a smart smack was heard before she made her palm horizontal in the air and pursed her lips. She blew at her palm, a pair of lips fluttering from her hand and going straight towards Eddie. It made a tiny loop in the air before it honed in on his left cheek and stuck right onto it with a soft suction.

Eddie could feel how warm the kiss was on his cheek as he lifted a hand up to it, feeling the texture of the lips. The warmth he felt from the kiss soon began to spread throughout his body. His blood began to race in his veins, boiling with desire. Jessica turned back around and continued out the door, swaying her hips even more than before and showing off her pert ass with each step. She gave him on last glance once she turned outside in the hall before she became nothing more than a sexy silhouette on his door.

"Well!" Dolores snapped, causing Eddie to look at her in fear. The waitress stomped over to him in her heels, snatched the blown kiss off of his cheek and then spoke again. "You want to tell me what she was doing with her arms around you?!"

"I was trying to push her away!" Eddie told her.

Dolores rolled her eyes. "Please! Eddie I caught you with your pants down!" With a quick turn, she stormed out of his office/apartment.

"No!" Eddie tried to get to stop while fixing his shirt and getting his shoes on. "Dolores, wait!" He was able to catch her down at the sidewalk, just about to cross the street but he was able to keep her from doing so by putting a hand on her shoulder. The detective made sure he didn't use too much force because that would just look wrong to any of the bystanders. "Just let me explain, Dolores. It wasn't how it looked."

The waitress exhaled sharply out of her nostrils before she turned to Eddie. "I don't want to hear it!" She said to him. "Eddie, I've been out gathering information for you and when I find something important to tell you, what do I see? Some toon hussy trying to get inside your pants! And it looked like she was doing a pretty good job considering they were on the floor!"

"That wasn't what was going to happen!" Eddie told her in defense.

"Whatever," Dolores shook her head. "Right now, I don't even want to speak with you, Eddie. I'm going back to the bar and make sure nothing's broken. You can go back to your office and work on the damn case yourself!" She turned back to the crosswalk, making sure that it was clear before she made her way across the street.

Eddie wasn't able to stop her this time. He pinched the bridge of his nose with the thumb and index finger of his right hand. After a couple of moments, he let out a sigh. There was no point in trying to talk to Dolores when she was this angry. He would just have to wait until she calmed down before he could ask what it was that she found out for him. Hopefully, it wouldn't take long. He needed every single clue he could get to solve this case and he was on a time limit. Deciding to go back to his office, the detective turned back around and headed back into the apartment building.

Jessica watched the entire argument between Eddie and Dolores from the driver seat of her car. Due to the how far they were from her, she wasn't able to hear any words. But the furious expression on the woman's face was more than enough to tell the sultry red-head just how angry she was with Eddie. Jessica understood why the woman was mad but she should've seen that it wasn't Eddie's fault. She could seduce any male, whether they were toon or human, with her body. Of course, she hadn't actively tried to do that since she was married to Roger.

However, the reason she had used her feminine wiles on Eddie was because her husband was in danger. And she had to say, it was quite thrilling at seeing the effect she had on the detective. She had forgotten what it was like being able to make a man go crazy for her. Due to her marriage with Roger, she had only used her seductive capabilities during her shows since it always made the crowd go wild, wondering if they were going to be lucky that night and get to experience her touch. It was what made her the most popular performer at the Ink and Paint Club.

With Eddie, though, there was just something about him that made her want to go further than just touch. She felt how broad his shoulders were when she rested her petite hands on them. How strong and firm his chest was when her breasts collided against it. Jessica remembered being disappointed slightly when he separated himself from her, wanting to let her breasts stay pillowed out against him. She knew that she shouldn't have that feeling because she had Roger but she couldn't help it. It's been a long time since she was satisfied sexually. Copulation was kind of hard when Roger would faint with just the smallest kiss on his cheek. That had been cute when she first met him, but it was definitely a problem in their marriage together.

Jessica saw the woman storm away from Eddie, heading toward the bar across the street. The detective looked to be very frustrated at the situation but only let himself sigh, most likely in order to regain his composure. Then he turned and walked right back into the apartment building. She guessed that he was going back to his office. Seeing this, she couldn't help but let an excited smile appear on her pillowy lips. This was definitely an opportunity she was going to take advantage of.

Due to the thoughts she had been having, she planned on continuing her seduction of Eddie. Jessica mentally apologized in advance to Roger since it meant that she would be cheating on him. But it had beensolong since she felt the touch of a man. To feel the incredible ecstasy of having her needs fulfilled. And she knew that Eddie wanted it as well. She noticed the way he subtly stared at her breasts when his head accidentally bumped against them. Her legs were currently rubbing against each other at the thought of him ravishing her. And with what she could feel when she was pressed against him... the detective would be able to really make her scream.

Without another thought, Jessica opened the car door and stepped out of her vehicle. After closing the door and locking it, her eyes focused on the window that she knew where Eddie's office was. Then with a sensual smile, she made her way back inside the apartment building and heading straight up there, ignoring the lustful gazes of the men she passed along the way. As she made her way up the stairs, her hips swaying with every step, the sultry toon wife had one thought going through her mind.

The detective had no idea what was coming to him.

Eddie pressed the button at the bottom of his lamp and turned it on, illuminating the top of his desk. There were papers scattered all across it, each one pertaining to the case of Acme's murder. It wasn't very organized but he would be able to find what he needed if he had to look over a certain paper. He placed both of his hands on the top of the pile of case papers, letting out a sigh before he leaned back into his chair, staring up at his ceiling.

When he was alive, Eddie's brother had always told him to go through all the evidence they had gathered on that current case and make sure that they hadn't missed anything. There were times where they were unable to find a lead during a case but then found one after they went through every piece of evidence that they gathered. Unfortunately, no matter how many times he reread everything in the Acme case, he couldn't find anything he didn't already know. The only new piece of information he'd gotten today was from Jessica, telling him how Maroon was trying to blackmail Acme.

It was useful, yes, but it didn't really give him any answers, just more questions. Why did Maroon want to blackmail Acme? What is it that he wanted from Acme to cause him to do such a thing in the first place? He didn't know the answer to either of these but he did know one thing. Maroon had a lot coming to him right now. Eddie didn't know that he was assisting in blackmail when he took the photos of Acme and Jessica in her dressing room. Maroon had told him to find out more about the woman that Roger had married to see who it was that may have been distracting him from his shots at the studio. He didn't like being used and he was going to make sure that Maroon knew that once he went to go question him.

The detective shook his head before he straightened himself, crossing his arms over his desk. He stared down at the scattered mess of case papers as his mind went back to the argument he had with Dolores. Or, rather, the reason that started it in the first place. Jessica Rabbit. It wasn't like he was expecting her to press up against him like that, trying to use her body in order to get him to help her. If he hadn't been holding his pants, he wouldn't have let her come that close in the first place.

Or would he?

The feeling of her huge, soft breasts pillowing out against his chest was definitely one of the reasons he would let the curvaceous cartoon get so close. It was unlike anything he'd ever felt before. Eddie wouldn't consider himself to be a ladies man but he'd been around with a few women before he became a detective, before he met Dolores. None of them, however, were able to make him go nearly blind with lust by pressing their body to his.

Not to mention thesoundthat her breasts made when they contacted with his chest. It was like a low bass drum that was hit and then let ring until the resonance it created stopped. He didn't know what it was about that sound, but it quickly made his length want to have a very intimate meeting with the sultry toon wife. Then there was her cadence, constantly seductive with every word that escaped her pillowy lips. Everything about Jessica just oozed sex appeal, making every male immediately become enamored with her, both human and toon. He was going to have to count himself to that list because there was no way he could deny being attracted to her.

Plenty of images popped into his head that involved Eddie and Jessica in some rather exciting positions. He let them form this time since he was alone. Unfortunately, fantasies like that would have to stay in his mind. In today's society, it wasn't exactly illegal for a human to be with a toon, but it wasextremelyfrowned upon. If he were to act on the lustful thoughts he was having about Jessica, nobody would go to him for a case. He doubted that he would even be hired by his friends at the precinct in order to consult on a case. That was how much people didn't like such relationships. Well, the humans didn't like them at least. The toons didn't care about that, treating the subject as a trivial one. In their eyes, who were they to judge two people that wanted to be together, regardless of race, gender, or toon.

Now that he thought about it, he found that he really didn't care about it either. It wasn't like a human and a toon being together would spell the end of the world. Sadly, there were politicians and many other influential people who did not share this sentiment. They all thought that it was blasphemy if a man or woman was in a relationship with a toon, saying that human were only meant to be with each other and not anything else. It just sounded like some religious thing. And Eddie never particularly cared about all of that since he wasn't the most religious person. It would most likely give himwaytoo many headaches...

Eddie had been so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't hear the clicks that a pair of heels would make while walking. He didn't hear them coming closer and closer down the hall to his door. The only thing he did notice was when he heard his office door close shut, making his head snap upward to see who had done it. His breath was taken away when he saw Jessica Rabbit standing in front the only entrance to his apartment/office. Her petite hands were resting on her wide hips as she stared into his eyes with a sensual smile formed on her lips.

"Hello, Mr. Valiant," The busty toon greeted with a cadence that made his blood begin to race, his heart suddenly pumping much faster. "I wanted to see if I couldn'tconvinceyou to help me find Roger. Our previous conversation was cut rather short. So I'd like to try talking to you again..." She moved her left hand towards the doorknob, her thumb and index finger in a pinching position. "...Without interruptions."

There was a small 'click' that came from the door, telling Eddie that she had just locked the door. The detective swallowed in nervousness when he realized this. He was trapped in a room with Roger's wife. Alone. That fact alone told him that he was in a very bad situation. However, another part of him told him that it was a glorious one. Now, they would be able to continue where the left off before Dolores interrupted them. Eddie was trying his best to get those thoughts out of his head, but he was failing immensely at the moment.

Because that was when Jessica began making her way towards him...

Jessica's hips swayed enticingly with every step, the motion putting the detective in a hypnotic state. He only stared at the way her entire body moved as her pumps clicked against the floor. Her breasts bounced and jiggled inside of her dress, doing an exceptional job in showing off the cavernous line of cleavage that it caused. Her right leg peeked out of the thigh high slit of her dress, showing him how long and slender it was every time she took a step with that particular limb. The curvaceous toon's eyes were locked onto him, glinting with lust and seduction in them as her sumptuous lips were curled upward in a sexy smile.

Soon, she was right beside his chair. But she didn't stop. Almost unconsciously, Eddie slid his chair backwards as Jessica stepped right in front of him. His mouth was agape and his eyes were opened wide as Jessica stared down at him with those piercing eyes of hers. He wanted to say something, but his mouth was dry ever since he saw her walk to him. It certainly didn't help when Jessica bent her upper body downward, her large breasts inches in front of his face. The long, cavernous line of cleavage that they formed daring him to shove his head between the massive mounds. He wasn't given the chance to as Jessica pulled herself back, straightening her upper body as her pert ass sat on his paper riddled desk. Her gloved hands rested beside her hips on the desk while she crossed one leg over another.