Dream a Little Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By 5 pm my heart was racing. I knew Jack's work day was finished and that he would be coming home to me. I waited eagerly by the door for his arrival. It was 5:30 when he came bursting through the door with roses and a bottle of Champaign in his hands. I threw my arms around his neck and whispered in his ear in my softest voice.

"Welcome home dear, I have been waiting for you."

That night we made love for the first time that I can recall. It was nothing like my only other sexual encounter with a man. Than man I picked up from a gay bar. He treated me like a piece of meat. Taking me from behind with only his male member and my willing asshole touching for less then 3 minutes and then it was over. I felt used and he left never to be seen again.

Jack spent the evening with me. We ate a dinner, which I prepared in anticipation of the evening, by candlelight. We sat on the couch holding one another sipping Champaign by the light of candles with soft music in the background. Then softly and slowly he began to kiss me. Just on the lips at first then more urgently with his eager tongue probing the inner resources of my mouth. And almost without my knowing it he slowly removed my blouse and skirt to expose "his girl" to himself

I know he kissed every inch of my body that night. He loved and caressed my little breasts which were at that time only beginning to bud. He suckled them like a child would his mother's. For the first time I knew the joy of being a woman. To have a man worship my body and take me for his own.

I too worshiped Jack that night. I held his penis in my hands for the very first time; I tasted the wonderful flavor of his manhood, worshiping his penis like it was a god. I took it into my mouth and revealed in the joy of holding a man inside of me. I knew the joy of feeling it's silky smoothness sliding in and out of my wet mouth. He moaned with such delight as I licked and sucked him that I could feel his moaning in my mouth through his penis.

That night I discovered his most sensitive spot where the flesh of his penis meets the head of it and I licked there and sucked on him till I was able to drink the nectar of his manhood.

Then when everything was exactly perfect. Jack took me totally there on the floor of our living room. Not like that encounter I spoke of before where I was bent over in a dark room and this man was thrusting in me from behind, no!

Jack laid me down gently on the velvety softness of a sheep skin rug on my back and then raised my legs up against his chest and pressed his manhood against my eager and waiting rectum.

As his erect cock slid into my willing asshole a feeling came over me I can still not describe. He pressed into me engulfing me with the whole of his body. Laying on top of me, entering me, becoming one with me in a way I never knew was possible.

He thrust his manhood in and out of me gently at first, then he slowly began to quicken his pace and as he was making slow sweet love to me with his penis a sensation welled up inside of me that I had never known before.

It started in the pit of my stomach. Then wave after wave of pleasure washed over my body as Jack thrust himself inside of me. It was like nothing I had experience before. It was my first female orgasm. I can tell you all having now had both that you men are really missing out.

There I was in eternal bliss, wave after wave of orgasmic ecstasy washing over me and Jack inside of me giving me pleasure that I could never wholly describe with each thrust of his wonderful penis.

Then when I thought I could take no more Jack's pace quickened to a point like I had never known before. He was thrusting in and out of my rectum like an animal. And I too became an animal. I thrust back against each push he gave me so hard that our flesh slapped together with a loud and resounding smack.

I began to whimper and then suddenly out of no where my whole body begain shaking and I found my female voice.

"Fuck me Jack, Fuck me Harder, Harder Jack, Make me your girl Jack, God I want all of you in me. Oh God I'm cumming... OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GAAAAWWWWWWDDDDDDD!

I came so hard at that very moment I was afraid the entire world could feel my shaking, and it seemed to me that Jack's penis had a life of its own. I don't know how much cum was left inside of me but from the amount that leaked out you would of thought a hundred men had left their deposit inside of me.

We both slept that night right where we made love. Jack behind me with his strong arms around me; I felt as safe as I had ever known myself to feel in my entire life.

That was over a year ago and to me I can remember it like it was yesterday. But I suppose every girl remembers the first time she makes love with her soul mate. I know I do.

I still haven't completed my transition to total womanhood in the sense of having that last vestige of manhood removed from my body but that will all change next week when I go down to Portland for my operation. But, no one would ever know it by looking at me.

The doctors say they have never seen a male body respond to female hormones so completely. My hips have widened out, my breasts have filled out to a nice "B" cup size and next week I will have a vagina which I will once again present to my loving Jack to take for his very own.

When the doctors marvel at how I have changed I just smile and tell them its because I was always a woman just waiting for a chance to get out.

Who knew that my one dream that fateful morning would turn out to be so true and so complete? Who says a girl can't dream a little dream and have it all? I know I did.

12