Dream Catcher Pt. 01

Story Info
A nightmare brings brother and sister closer.
3.1k words
4.43
172.8k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark woke with a start. The scream still lingered in the air. Sitting up, he swung his legs out of bed and went down the hall to his little sister's room. He could still hear her whimpers as he lightly knocked on the door.

"Julie?" he called.

Since she did not answer other than a scared groan, Mark opened the door and looked into the dark room. Julie was laying in her bed, though the sheet had curled around her in such a way that she could not move. A whimper of anguish escaped her, as she fought her nightmare.

"D-dad, mom, please... Please don't leave... Please...!" Julie whimpered and trashed around in the bed, caught in the sheet.

Mark sat on the edge of the bed, flicked on the bedside light and shook her shoulder lightly.

"Julie, wake up," he said.

With a start she sat up and they nearly bumped their heads together. Her cheeks were wet with tears and her hair was a big mess from all the tossing and turning she had done.

"Mark, it really did happen. They are never coming back. Th-they... they..." she did not seem to be able to finish the sentence.

Mark pulled her into his embrace and let her sob her anguish out between halting breaths. Silent tears also ran down his cheeks. After a while, the tears ebbed out, the siblings sat in the bed, just holding on to each other.

"We're good, Julie. They left us the house fully paid for and our college fund is taking care of paying for our classes. I know it is not like having them here but even now they are still taking care of us," Mark said.

She pulled away a little to look up into his eyes. He smiled down at her and kissed the last tear a way.

"We have each other, right Sis?"

He had not meant it as a question, but he did want to know that she knew it too.

"Of course we do," Julie reassured him as she caressed his cheek, "Please hold me, Mark. I need you close tonight."

He only hesitated a moment, then he unwrapped his sister from the sheet, so he could lie down behind Julie, with his arms wrapped around her.

Mark had not planned on this, so the only thing he was wearing was a pair of black boxers. Julie's silky hip length nightshirt inched up over her butt when she pressed back against him and revealed her lacy panties.

Reaching behind him, Mark switched off the light and Julie cuddled closer and sighed in contentment. There did not go many minutes before she gave in to her exhaustion and fell asleep, safe in her brother's arms.

The feeling of the silky nightshirt she had on sent a guilty pleasure through Mark, as he spooned his little sister. Their legs caressed each other. Hers silky smooth, where as his were as most other men's were.

He suppressed his involuntary arousal with a sigh and tried to go to sleep too.

While waiting to fall asleep, all the things that had happen the last week went through his head. From the freak storm out on the bay, which caused the boating accident and their parents' death on their anniversary, to the funeral tomorrow and the reading of the will afterwards. With those gloomy thoughts he finally fell asleep.

***

Julie's dream was not quite as peaceful as her brother would have hoped. She did not have a nightmare, but a simmering arousal had made it into her dream.

**

She was in a wheat field with the hot summer sun baking down on her body. Running naked between the straws Julie felt them whipping against her legs when she moved by. The need to reach something was paramount and spurred her onwards in the hope that he would not catch her. Though the further in field she went the more caught she felt.

She heard footsteps behind her just a few seconds before she was tackle to the ground. The heat from his lean, hard body sent hers soaring higher than ever before. His firm hold, the small adjustments he made every time she moved made her feel secure, safe and free in an oddly arousing way.

Restlessly she move against him. Grinding her butt up against his hardness, making him gasp in her ear. He kneed her legs apart, and Julie felt him reach from behind down to her slippery wet core. His other hand plucked one of her nipples, sending heat and pleasure straight to her clitoris, making it throb with her fast heartbeat. When his fingers found the entrance to her pussy she moaned aloud as she gasped her climax out.

**

With pleasure soaring through her body she woke up as she arched her back against Mark. The pleasure was so blindingly intense that she at first did not think about who must have made her reach her orgasm. Julie's small fingers could normally not induce such a wonderful pleasure but now that her desire had woken, she wanted, no, she needed more from where it had come.

***

Mark woke up with a start, for the second time that night. He was halfway laying on top of Julie, pressing her down into the mattress with his weight. With one hand under her silken nightshirt, he held one of her firm breast by the nipple, his other hand was playing with her pussy from behind, inside her panties.

His raging hard on had wet his boxers with pre-come and it was pushing against the waistband. It wanted to get out and like a scent hound smelling a bitch in heat, it wanted in her wet, tight pussy with such an uncontrollable desire that he shook from it.

The familiar scent of his sister's shampoo filled his nose, mingled with the scent of aroused woman, making it harder for him to resist the female body grinding back against his hard cock.

"Mmh..."

The pleasurable moan that escaped Julie spurred him on and when her slender hands reached down and pushed her panties away Mark helped her to pull them all the way off. However, that did not seem to be enough for Julie, because she started to pull down his boxers too. With those out of the way and with a little adjustment Mark had his cock sliding between her slippery wet pussy lips. Up and down he grinded his dick from her opening to her quivering clitoris and back again, spreading her moisture over him and making them both ready.

"Mark, please don't tease... please!" Julie moaned as she lifted her butt higher against his grinding hips.

"Shh... I'll take care of you," he said, made a final adjustment and pressed his cock into her slippery wet pussy.

She let out a muffled cry into the pillow as his cock slid all the way inside. In shock, he froze.

"Julie, please don't tell me you're a virgin?" he said.

"I-I was. Please don't be mad at me," she begged.

The shock had him fully wake now.

Lifting up on her arms and knees, Julie pushed back against him and Mark felt her squeeze her pussy around him. With a groan Mark pulled out, wanting to stop, only to hear her whimper in pleasure at the movement. A need to hear that sound again consumed him. He pushed forward again, making the head of his cock stroke the walls of her quivering pussy, igniting nerve endings to a fevered peak for the first time.

"Mark!"

The high, gasping cry that came from Julie spurred him on, urging him to pump his rigid cock faster in and out of her dripping hole, bumping against that special spot every time.

He leaned over her. One hand supporting his weight, while the other pinching her nipples one at a time. For every little twist, he felt an answering twitch around his thrusting cock. Her moans of pleasure rose in gasping breaths. For every thrust into her tight sheath an answering moan passed her lips. Mark could hear the wet sounds of flesh meeting flesh, feel the silken grip her tight pussy had on him which made it hard for him to control himself.

Mark knew, he would not be able to hold back his orgasm much longer so he moved his hand from her breast to her erect little clitoris and caressed it with sure strokes; seeking her pleasure before his. She answered by thrusting back her hips so hard that her arms gave out from under her and she went down on her elbows. The angle sent his cock deeper inside her grasping hole, making them both groan as the added stimuli registered.

"Ah! I... I'm... so... close! Please, don't! ever! Stooop!" she panted.

For every word, she pushed her ass back against him, spurring him into a frenzied need to make her come; to make them both come.

"Oh God! Oh yes, yes, yes! Mmmark!" she cried out.

He felt her pussy pulse and contract in quivering waves around his cock, massaging and milking it until his balls drew up and sent forth a stream of semen into her sucking pussy. Mark groaned her name into her hair as he came like never before.

They collapsed onto the bed with him on top, still pumping the last drops of semen inside her. He caressed Julie's side and leveled up and off her even though he would rather still feel how well her tight, moist pussy grasped him for a little while longer but he was crushing her into the mattress.

Still a little breathless, Mark leaned up on one elbow and looked down at her lovely face. Julie was lying on her stomach with her face facing him. A stray hair seemed to tickle her nose, so he moved it with a gentle finger. As he did so, her eyes opened and a nervous smile quivered on her lips. When she opened her mouth to say something, Mark stopped her with a light kiss.

"Shh Julie. It's okay," he said.

Julie turned onto her side, reached up and grabbed a handful of his hair then pulled his head down. Mark only registered the slight pain from her grasp in his hair for an instant then a more important thing registered.

Her soft, moist lips. Her slick and wet tongue that darted out to meet his. The shy sweep of her tongue, that teased his sent Mark's senses reeling. Mark was amazed that even after having had the most explosive orgasm in his life just minutes ago he felt his cock stir and starts to rise again.

Julie's hands began to explore. They started to caress the muscles in his upper body, then trailed down along Mark's trail of hair towards his groin, though she bypassed it by going around and squeezing his butt instead. Both of them moaned when she did that.

His hands were not idle either though Mark had to pause when Julie found his hardening cock. Their clothing soon followed until they were both naked.

Even though Mark was hard again, he wanted to take it slow this time, to explore his little sister, to find every pleasurable spot she had so that he could memorize them.

Between moans of delight, Julie stammered:

"I-I... don't know how... to explain this... but I have always... dreamt of... giving my virginity... to the only guy... I have ever been... in love with."

Mark lifted his mouth from her perky nipple and looked up, startled.

"I'm sorry, Sis. I shouldn't have... " Mark started to say.

His sweet little sister just put a finger over his lips.

"Don't you say another word, Mark! I instigated it and I wouldn't have chosen otherwise. Don't you see? I'm in love with you," she smiled shyly, when she said the last part.

"You're... you are in love with me? But I'm your brother!"

"Yes, and I'm your sister! Whom you have just fucked and want to fuck again!" Julie exclaimed, as she gripped his hard cock and squeezed.

"Don't be crass," Mark said, and freed his dick from her grip.

Julie pushed him away and turned onto her side away from him.

"Mark, you can't always choose whom you fall in love with."

To hear the defeated tone in her voice made Mark's heart nearly stop. He laid an arm around her small waist, hugging her tight. Though Mark wanted to comfort her, his unruly cock just jumped in delight when it felt the crack of her smooth ass press against it.

"See! You just want to fuck me," she said, the last part came out in a sob.

"No! Um... well yes, one part of me want to do that. But Julie, sweetheart, I also love you more than anything in the world."

Julie looked over her shoulder at him and smiled through her tears.

"Really?"

"Really, really," Mark answered and kissed her lips. "Please, let me show you."

"You just want to..."

Mark interrupted her: "No, Julie. I don't want to fuck you; I want to make love to you."

With cheeks still wet, she smiled a smile that lit up her whole face so he just had to kiss her again. A kiss that quickly became a deep tongue dancing tango kiss. After a long while they came up gasping for air but they were unable to stop kissing now so they went right back to it.

Mark caressed her breasts with eager fingers, gently pulling and pinching the nipples repeatedly; enjoying Julie's soft moans of pleasure. The sharp scratch of nails down his back gave him goosebumps up the neck and all the way out to his fingers and toes. Mark's cock pulsed against her flat stomach which made his sister giggle.

"Don't you laugh at me," he said in a stern voice but even Mark could not help but laugh too.

Kissing along Julie's cheek until he reached her earlobe, he bit lightly down on it in retaliation. A light shudder went through her as she gasped over the pain. Mark smiled against her neck and then started to kiss and nip downwards to her breasts which he had palmed in his hands and as he had expected, Julie cried out when Mark finally sucked a nipple into his mouth.

"Oh God! That's so good... Mmmh..." Julie moaned.

Her hands were in his hair again. Tucking him closer, but when Mark moved to the other nipple she eagerly led him do it. He played with the hard nobs; going from one to the other, nipping and flicking his tongue over them. The sounds Julie made got his cock throbbing, making him hunger for her even more than before. Mark slid a hand down over her hips to cup her delectable ass, he squeezed it with a groan. The silken skin of Julie's body was velvet smooth and when Mark found Julies creamy slit with his fingers both of them shuddered and moaned in pleasure.

"Sweet Heaven!" Julie gasped.

Mark began to explore every fold and cranny with his fingers, playing in the moisture, but he never touched Julie's clit. He had her shaking in pleasure and frustration, tossing her head from side to side and shuddering almost uncontrollably.

"Please, please, pleeeease!"

"Please what?" Mark asked, knowing full well what she wanted but not willing to give it to her before she said it aloud.

"Please touch my pussy, Mark."

"I'm touching it."

Julie shook her head, as in denial. Then even after more teasing she finally begged:

"My clit! Touch it. Please! I'm so close, so..."

He dipped a single finger just inside her sopping wet hole and with the moist tip flicked the hard little bud from side to side and up and over.

"Oh God, Oh God! Oh shit, I'm cummiiing!"

Mark grinned around a nipple when he heard Julie scream but he did not stop there. Playing her body as a finely tuned instrument Mark brought her to another orgasm with his nimble fingers, and another. After the third climax Julie just lay limp on her back with her arm over her face.

"You just... had to... tease," she panted.

"Yes, and I am not done yet, sister mine," Mark said.

"Mark!"

He slid over and between her legs, spreading them wide to make room for him. Taking his cock in his hand, Mark placed it at her entrance. She moaned.

"Please move your arm so that I can see your beautiful eyes, Julie," he asked.

When she did as he had asked, Mark pushed his iron hard cock very slowly inside Julie's tight pussy until his balls rested against her ass. They groaned in unison with the excruciating pleasure of being so close and delightfully naked.

With slow, measured strokes Mark started to move. First he went slow and deep but it was not long before his arousal got the better of him and he started to thrust faster into his little sister.

"Mmmhh, oh dear... Oh, oh... Mmmhh..." Julie moaned.

Her gasping moans of pleasure spurred him on but he needed to get deeper so Mark lifted her legs over his arms and leaned forward while he continued to stroke his rigid dick into her.

Mark was nearing his climax fast but he wanted Julie to have one more orgasm before he would let go. With a determination to make her climax yet again Mark let her left leg go and reached down between them, found her clit, and started to stroke the hard little bud with two fingers.

Julie arched up from the bed and screamed a surprised orgasm out in the room.

"Oh, oh God!!"

With a few more thrust back and forth he finally groaned his own climax out into her neck. Spurt after spurt shot out of him into her quivering pussy, flooding her womb in an incestuous triumph.

They just lay there, panting and shuddering in a delighted exhaustion. Julie was finger combing his hair as he lay with his deflating cock still inside her and with his head on a breast.

"Oh Julie, what you do to me... just amazing," Mark groaned.

He moved to lay beside her but she stopped him by wrapping her arms and legs around him.

"Let us sleep like this," she said.

Liking the feeling of his little sister's body under him Mark just nodded, rubbed her neck with his nose and hummed in contentment.

On the brink of sleep, Mark lifted his head a little and said:

"I love you, Julie."

"Love you too."

With a smile on his face, Mark fell asleep, cuddling his equally smiling, sleeping sister.

***

To be continued...