Dream Come True

Story Info
A pupil learns about submission.
1k words
3.55
46.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
df_69
df_69
2 Followers

Entering the room I was greeted warmly. I smiled at them, but my eyes were focussed only on your chair, it was empty, as it had been for several days.

Quietly I ask "has Master been here?"

"Yes" one replied, "He was here but could not stay" I had missed you, I felt lost and disappointed. My heart sank; you had left me no message. Was this a test of my loyalty? Or were you so busy that I had slipped your mind.

I sat on the couch, As your pupil I feel unworthy to sit by your chair. Feeling sad and confused, I leant my head against the back, tears welling. The voices in the room flowing around me. My eyes closed, I had not slept much of late and I was tired.

Suddenly the door opened. And all eyes turned to watch as you strode into the room. You greet those there, and bend to kiss those sitting by your chair. You sit in your chair, and your eyes sweep the room. I say shyly

"Hello Sir."

You smile and say " come sit by my chair little one" Smiling at you, I joined the others at our feet. You hadn't forgotten me.

The general chat continued. Someone added a log to the fire, drinks were passed around. But I was only focussed on you.

Suddenly "Excuse me, I will be back" and first one and then the other of the two closest to you, rose and left the room. Oh no, I know what this means.

You bend and whisper in my ear "Stay here, little one, I will be busy for a time, but I will return"

"Yes Sir" I reply.

You stride from the room. The door closes behind you. The chat continues and I try to concentrate but my eyes often stray to the door.

I wait I watch the door. I chat but my eyes continually stray to the door Time slowly passes.

Finally the door opens, I look up expectantly, but only the ones closest to you come out. They sit at your chair. I am disappointed but I smile at them, Then one leans down and whispers "Master wants to see you now".

I look up, excitement races through my body, I stand and seem to float across the room. I get to the door, I take a deep breath. I know this is where I will be tested, am I up to it. I want with all my heart to please you.

I enter, I have never been in this room before, but I focus on you. You sit on your chair. a collar and lead in your hand, I stand mesmerised, what does this mean.

You are not smiling. "Strip" you say.

Knees shaking, I quickly remove my shirt, fumbling with the buttons "Hurry up, I am waiting" you say. I remove my skirt, leaving me standing there in lacy bra and g string. I remove these quickly.

Naked I stand before you, breasts thrust forward, my mound shaved clean as you like it.

You beckon me forward "what do you want" you ask,

"I want to please you Sir"

"we will see" you say unsmilingly.

You signal that you want me on all fours. I instantly drop to floor, Legs spread wide, ass in air.

"I am going to spank you, are you ready"

"Yes Sir" I answer

I start counting

"1 thank you Sir, 2 thank you Sir,3 thank you Sir, 4 thank you Sir, 5 thank you Sir, 6 thank you Sir"

I can feel my ass, stinging and can feel the heat.

"7 thank you Sir, 8 thank you Sir, 9 thank you Sir, 10 thank you Sir

You rub your hand over my ass, feeling the heat. You quickly insert a butte plug.

"Now play with yourself"

I sit before you, feeling the butt plug, snug in my ass hole. Legs spread wide, I rub my clit, round and round. I can feel your eyes on me, and my pussy becomes wetter. I push one finger into my cunt, pushing it in deeply. I slide in a second finger and continue to rub my clit. I offer you my fingers, you suck them greedily.

I can feel the butt plug filling me, and I rub my clit harder. I want to cum and ask "May I Sir"

"Not yet" you say.

"Pull your nipples" I hear you say "Harder"

As the nipples perk and become hard, you swat each breast 5 times, and you apply a clamp to each nipple. The clamp bite and grip. First pain and then pleasure. "Now put the clit clamp on" you say. I have never done this before but I do as you ask. It is tight and grips my clit. You tug on the chain and it tugs........I moan softly.

"cum" you command. I feel the tension rising. Your eyes on me, I cum.............

"AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh"

You growl "Suck my cock". I scramble to my knees, the clamps biting into me, the chains pulling on my nipples and my clit. It is both a pain and a pleasure. I take your cock in my mouth, drawing it into my mouth. Feeling it deep in my throat, I suck it greedily, running my tongue over the tip, feeling it smooth on my tongue. Up and down, I go, feeling it hardening, knowing I am pleasing you. You grab my hair and pull on it. You spank my ass with your hand.

You remove the butt plug, and say "ride me"

I straddle your knees and slowly sit on your cock. Moaning as it pushes into my ass.

"Ride me hard" you say.

I ride your hard cock, up and down. Feeling it filling me, you pull my hair and I lean back on your chest. You smack my pussy and I ride you harder. Harder. Chest heaving.

"Now little one" you cry, as you fill me with your love juices and I scream

"Master" and cum again.

You hold me tight, cradling me in your arms.

"well done,littleone"

"Now you know what must be done" I kneel before you, head bowed as I lovingly lick and clean you as I know you liked to be cleaned.

"Now little one what do you want"

"I want whatever you want for me Sir"

df_69
df_69
2 Followers