Dream Come True Ch. 4

Story Info
Korie gets jealous seeing Hoku with another woman.
1.7k words
30.4k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TroubleZ4u
TroubleZ4u
10 Followers

The last couple months had been a blur; I don't remember ever having so much sex in my life. We were having sex at least 4 times a week, and it was always Korie who came to me. No one that we knew never suspected a thing. Of course they were puns and affection between us but we never crossed that line between our friendships or at work. Even though my feelings was got stronger. I kept them hidden like I always had. She on the other hand found new and exciting things to do in bed. It seems like I opened up this whole new world for her. We never talked about feelings or emotions for it was her choice not too.

One night, after a hot session, we lay in each other's arms. I could feel her body still shuddering from her orgasm. She had a look on face as if she felt guilty about something. But she didn't say anything about it.

I watched her lying in my arms, with her eyes closed. I smiled down thinking that she looked like an angel while she was asleep. She made little squeaky sounds like a mouse and little jerks with her body. I traced my fingers up and down her back.

That night I made up my mind to let her go completely from my heart. I knew that I could never have her love me unconditionally, only the love for me as a friend. It was a hard decision to make, but I was looking for a partner not just a 'fuck friend'. I stared down at her and frowned before falling asleep.

The next morning I hadn't told her about my decision. I kissed her on the lips before she had to go to work and told her that I'll see her there. She walked out the door and left. About 15 minutes before I walked out the door myself, I got call from an old friend asking me what were my plans tonight. I had told her that I had nothing planned, just to go to work come home and relaxed. She asked me if I wanted to go and meet her at Gay Night at the club. Immediately I said yes. We talked for a few more minutes, I wrote down her address, hung up and I went to work.

"So, are we going to have our little 'meeting' tonight." She asked me in a teasingly voice and looking around if anyone was around.

"Sorry Korie, not tonight. I've made plans with an old friend whom I haven't seen in years." I replied with a smile. The look on face was of jealousy. But I held back. I made up mind to let her go and dammit I was going to do it. She remained quiet for a minute, and I continued on working.

"So who is she and where are you going?" She blurted out.

"Oh, she's just an old friend I met a while ago. And she asked me if I wanted to go to Gay Night for a drink. And I said yes, since I haven't been there since 'that night'." I said.

She just looked at me with a frown, looked back at her computer and went back to work. There was tension between us like never before. My heart went out to her but I couldn't give in, not this time.

Work finally finished. Korie and I usually talked for a bit and went out for bite. But not tonight, as soon the clock it 7pm she was outtah there, not even a goodbye. I felt kind of guilty by this.

So I went home, got ready, and left the house. As I was walking out the door the phone rang, I decided not to answer it and I also decided to leave my cel at home too. I reached the cottage and walked up to the door. In the back of mind I was thinking that I haven't seen this woman in like 5 years, I think I use to like her. I shook my thoughts away and knocked on the door.

A very beautiful woman answered the door. She had looked like she had mixed features of Hawaiian, Chinese, and Portuguese. She wasn't very tall maybe about 4'11-5'0", with long black curly hair down to the middle of her back. My eyes drifted down to her breast, they were full and luscious. I could see her nipples against the fabric of her dress.

"Tawnya?" I asked with confusion in my voice and a smile on my face.

"Yeah, I kind of changed since the last time we seen each other. Looks like you changed a bit too!" she said, as she looked me over. I moved to give her a hug. I wrapped arms her waist and hers around my neck, with my face in the crook of her neck. I breathed in deeply and I smelled a light touch of perfume and got instantly turned on. As soon as our bodies touched I knew that I was going to have her by the end of the night.

When I broke away I could feel the sexual tension between us. "Come on, let's go." I said and put her hand in mine and walked to my Ford Bronco. The ride there had been surreal. She was flirting with me and kissing me on the neck. We talked about the old times and what she had been up to. I told her about my situation with Korie and how I don't get to go out much.

When we got there, the place was booming. We couldn't find any open tables, so we sat at the bar. She first thing she ordered was a shot of tequila and a beer. When it came she took down the shot and chased it with beer. When I saw that I knew she was my kind of woman. We screamed in each other's ears for a while and got tired of her not understanding a word I had said.

She stood up from the bar stool and stood between my legs. She leaned her body against mine and softly kissed my lips. I slid my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me. She slid her hot tongue in my mouth. Passionately our tongues had become one. It seemed as if she was trying to explore my tongue with hers. I broke the kiss. Our breathing was heavy and I could feel the sweat on my brow. "Come on hun, let's take over that dance floor!" I said. Without waiting for an answer, I took her hand and led her down.

On the dance floor, house music was being played. Hardly listen to that stuff but she seemed to like. I worked up a good rhythm with the music and I watched her dance. She was dancing erotically in front of me with our hips moving as one. Then the song changed. The song 'Sexual Healing' the version by Shaggy came on. And that was it. I turned her so her back was towards me. I held her close to me with her butt almost grinding against my pussy. My hands roamed all over the front of her body, over her breast and down her stomach. My hand stopped on her pussy. I worked her pussy through the fabrics of her cloths with my fingers. I could feel her breathing becoming heavier, and not because of the dancing. With her hips gyrating against my hand, I bent down to kiss her neck. I nibbled on her ears. I turned her face to face mine and kissed her hard. For a minute or so we stopped dancing, just concentrating on our kissing. She turned so her body was facing me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and my hands slipped on her waist. We started sway with the music, although I couldn't hear it. Then I heard the DJ "Okay Ladies and 'Gents' this one is going out the couple in the middle, who's experiencing the LOOOONGEST kiss I've ever seen tonight!" and played some slow song I didn't recognize. Upon hearing that I broke the kiss and we started to laugh.

We slow danced, and from the corner of my eye, I could see Korie watching us for the entrance of the club. I didn't know how long she was there or how much she had seen. But I did see the heartrending look on her face, as if she was ready to cry. I pretended that I hadn't seen her. I know that's cruel, but I wanted my heart to get over her. I saw her put her hands on her face and run out. I jerked my head up and I almost ran after but Tawnya stopped me and kissed me full on the lips.

The whole time kissing her I thought of Korie. Then Tawnya whispered in my ear in a low hoarse voice, "I want you, take me home and I'll show you how much I want you." I looked deep into her eyes and led her out of the club.

We walked to my Bronco and I opened her side of the door. I help her in and walked to my side. I watched her action from the back window and all she did was sit there waiting for me. I shook my head thinking damn she didn't even move. You see I've got this test, I help them in the car and the least they can do is unlock my side of the door. It shows me if they only think of themselves or not. And her action tonight showed me that all she wants is sex.

I got in the Bronco and drove off. I felt the anger swell up in my soul as I drove. Angry with myself trying to shut Korie out of my life and I knew I couldn't. I could feel Tawya's kisses on my neck as I drove her home. I wanted to shrug her off me and tell her to stop, but I couldn't. As soon as we reached her house, she looked at me and knew that nothing was going to happen with the two of us.

I walk her to the door and kissed her one last time on the lips. "I had fun tonight, but I can't. I feel that we're moving too fast. You understand right?" I said. She looked down and nodded. I watched her enter her house and closed the door and I left.

TroubleZ4u
TroubleZ4u
10 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Dream Come True: The Final Dream Korie realizes how much she loves Hoku.in Lesbian Sex
Fuck Me Hard! Make Me Scream! Baby fucks my pussy so well...in Lesbian Sex
Reinventing Emma Girl falls for college roommate while reinventing herselfin Lesbian Sex
Underwear Code A lesbian couple explore their fantasies.in Lesbian Sex
Double Blind Date Two women who believe they are straight are set up on a datein Lesbian Sex
More Stories