Dream Comes True - Once

Story Info
Sweetheart turns out to be a one-night stand.
4.1k words
4.03
79.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s.e.
s.e.
7 Followers

Andrea, known as Andi by her friends, was in town on a random occaision. A friend of mine from high school, Kathy, was in the city I lived in on business. Kathy invited Andi to meet her here in Austin, for a 'girls weekend out'. Kathy and Andi were sorority sisters from college in Michigan, which was where we all grew up.

Kathy emailed me about a week before she arrived, saying her and her sorority sister would be in town for the weekend, and wanted to meet up with me. Kathy and I had been good friends in high school, but had only seen each other a handful of times during college because we went to different schools. I had never met Andi before. Being 'old friends' with Kathy, I happily agreed.

Kathy, Andi, and another sorority sister, Jane (who happened to live in Austin), and I met up Saturday afternoon. I greeted Kathy with hello hugs, asked how her husband was doing, etc.

But, Andi caught my eye. She was one of those girls that was so cute that she was absolutely gorgeous to me. She had the kind of smile that made you just want to hug her. Overall, she was an average, Midwest-looking girl. But, here in Texas, I hadn't come across that type much. And, being from Michigan, I had a natural tendancy to be attracted to girls from states where winter meant snow and cold and snuggling. Andi was beautiful in her own right, but not necessarily stand-out gorgeous. And that's the kind of woman I like. I dunno, I just look at cute, sweet girls as more trustworthy than 'hotties', and more like the type of girl that I could see myself with.

I couldn't say it was love at first sight, but I can definitely say I was enamored with her almost immediately.

So, Kathy introduced me to Andi and Jane. Kathy had asked me to take them out to 'see the sights'. I have to admit, I wasn't all that familiar with Austin, so I took them to see places I had a vague awareness of that I thought they'd be interested in. I took them to see the University of Texas campus. I will never think another college campus is as beautiful as my own alma mater, but UT is pretty enough. The four of us toured the campus for the afternoon, and then went back to my apartment complex. I had told them to bring swim suits so we could have some drinks, swim, and hang out by the pool.

So, we changed at my apartment, packed a cooler with some beers, grabbed a deck of cards, towels, and headed out to the pool. Being from the Midwest, drinking and Euchre went together. We drank, played cards, and jumped in the pool every now and again when it got too hot.

The whole day, Andi and I had been flirting pretty hard. I'm not usually that ambitious, but she was so cute and so friendly that I couldn't help myself. By the end of the afternoon, it seemed like we had known each other for years. We were able to finish each other's sentences and it seemed like our interests were identical. Maybe I was infatuated, and I'm not one to believe in fate when it comes to romance, but it really did seem like we were made for each other.

When we jumped into the pool, we were laughing and splashing each other and playing and teasing like high school kids. When she rubbed herself agaist me, I was nervous for her to realize that I had a hard-on. After she did make contact with my firmness, she didn't at all shy away, which made me feel better.

When the four of us had drank, played cards, and swam for a few hours, we decided we should go out to 6th Street in Austin and carry on with the good times. The girls agreed to go back to Kathy's hotel to change and get ready, and to meet at a restaurant later that night.

* * *

A few hours later we met at a Mexican restaurant for dinner and drinks. Andi and I picked right back up with the flirting. Kathy and Jane halfway egged us on, and halfway made fun of us for acting like we were high school kids.

By the time we finished dinner, it was after 10:00, and we decided it was time to go dancing. Well, more accurately, the girls decided it was time to go dancing and my penis decided we needed to follow them, particularly Andi. I really don't like dancing, since all I know how to do is the 'white guy dance' of standing in one place, swinging my arms a little, tapping one foot, and generally moving around like a fish out of water. But, at this point, I had been drinking for several hours and I wasn't ready to leave Andi yet.

We went to a loud dance club not far from the restaurant. It was a typical place where you don't really talk or hang out, just drink and dance. It was the kind of place I hated most, since I sucked at dancing. But, Andi was leading me on and didn't seem to mind my poor excuse for dancing, so my penis and I didn't mind the atmosphere for the time being.

Andi and I were drunk-dancing, being all sexual, with a lot of bumping and grinding, so I couldn't have cared where we were. The music was loud and the place was crowded, so the only way to talk was through grinding on each other - basically making it known that we were ready to get busy as soon as we were alone. By now, drunk, horny, and entirely attracted to Andi, I couldn't think of anything else but taking her home with me and having wild, crazy sex with her. I think she had the same thing on her mind.

It didn't seem long before the club lights came up and the "you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here" announcement was made. I couldn't believe it was already closing-time.

So, Kathy said she wanted to go back home and call her husband, and Jane said she was really tired and was ready for bed. Andi and I said we wanted to hang out some more, and decided we could go back to my apartment and go sit in the hot tub and have a few more drinks. We all went back to Kathy's hotel, where Andi got her swimsuit and small bag of personal items.

* * *

Andi and I went back to my place. Andi changed into her swimsuit in the bathroom while I changed in my bedroom. DAMN! A cold, wet swimsuit sure causes 'shrinkage'! That kind of made me nervous, so I was anxious to get into the warmth of the hot tub.

So, we grabbed the remaining beers I had in the fridge and hurried out to the hot tub. It was so nice to finally be in a quiet, intimate setting. For the past sixteen hours or more, we had been flirting heavily and I was dying to be close to this beautiful woman and kiss her. We weren't in the hot tub for five minutes before were kissing and fondling each other. Since it was now about 4:00 AM, we weren't particularly worried about any one near by. As drunk as we were, I doubt it would have mattered anyway.

We kissed and caressed each other in the hot tub for some time. I couldn't tell how long, but it seemed like an hour. I couldn't have cared less if it was until day light. I was so happy to be with her that if she asked me to go to bed and just snuggle with her until morning, I would have been the happiest man in the world.

In the end, we did get out of the hot tub, and decided to jump in the shower to rinse the chlorine off of us. Not wanting to be presumptuous, I kept my swimsuit on as I stepped into the shower.

"You're going to keep you swimsuiton??" she asked, seeming rather puzzled.

Not wanting to appear that I didn't want to be naked with her, I stammered:

"I was just going to rinse off my suit while I'm in it to rinse the chlorine out of it..."

"Oh, uh, ok, me too, then." she hesitantly replied.

So, the two of us got into the show with our swimsuits on. However, it wasn't but a few minutes before they were tossed out onto the bathroom floor.

She was beautiful. Her long amber hair was wet and pulled back and her fair skin was beaded with warm water. Her small but perfect chest drew the attention of my fingers and lips. Her dainty frame and soft skin felt wonderful against my naked body. We held and kissed and rubbed against each other for some time.

* * *

I love to please a woman with my lips and tongue, so I began to kiss my way down her chest to her navel. I began to move lower, and she reached for me and pulled me up and away.

"Now's not a very good time for that..." she whispered apologetically.

SHIT! She took me this far andnow lets me know its 'that time of the month'! I glanced down, and my fear was confirmed: a small white string was visibile between her legs. Of course, I still would have been happy to snuggle with her for the night, but the aching between my legs meant I'd be in a bit of pain for a while because of it.

But then the dark side of me awoke. I had always had a deep fascination and desire for anal sex, but had never been with someone I felt close enough to let that be known. I had touched myself countless times, thinking of being inside a woman who enjoyed me inside her from behind. I had never been with a woman like that before, but it was something that I had dreamed and fantasized about for years.

Andi seemed so open and so sweet that I felt closer to her in one night than I had been with women whom I had dated for a long time. But anal sex is such an intrusive act, I couldn't possibly ask for that with someone I had only met that afternoon.

"Andi, that's ok, I just want to kiss all over your tummy and hips."

She didn't object, so I kissed her stomach and hips and thighs...but my hands massaged her backside, occasionally running down between her ass cheeks. She never winced or recoiled, even as my fingertips brushed her puckered nether backside.

Actually, as far as I could tell, my fingers touching her from behind turned her on all the more. I continued to kiss her stomach and thighs, and became less subtle with my fingers massaging her backside. She moaned and accepted my fingertips inside of her. That was about as much as I could take. It seemed she was receptive to the idea of anal sex and I already felt so deeply for her, I wanted to be inside her in a way I had never been inside a woman before.

I moved my kisses back up her tummy, chest, and neck. I kissed her cheek and ear, while moving my fingertips against her puckered rose bud. My courage reached its peak.

I whispered, "I want to be inside of you here..." as I pressed a finger into of her backside.

Much to my surprise, she whispered, "I want you inside of me anywhere I can take you..."

Holy shit! My dream come true! I had always wanted to be inside a woman's ass, and now I have a woman I am absolutely enamored with whowants me there! At that moment, I think I fell in love with her. Yes, I know...it was in a moment of inebriated passion, but even in my most sober of dreams, this is what I had wanted all my life.

My dreams aside, she adjusted the showerhead farther down so the stream of water wasn't directly on us. Then she bent over to wrap her lips around the stiffness between my legs. She wet me as best as she could in a few moments, and then turned around to expose her backside to me. Partly out of desire to taste her, and partly out of a desire to seem curteous, I bent over, spread her, and touched my tongue to her puckered entrance. I licked and caressed her with my mouth to leave as much oral lubricant there as I could. She tasted more incredible than I had ever imaginged.

Then I stood up and pressed my body close to hers, guiding myself to her backside. I felt the tightness of her opening against the tip of me. I had one arm around her hips, and the other around her shoulders. I leaned my head close to hers, and kissed the back of her ear. I was pressing my body against her, just a slight push from entering her backside.

I whispered, "Are you sure this is ok? I don't want to hurt you."

"Yesssss...." she moaned, "I want you like this. Please don't think I'm dirty. I just want to please you and I want you so badly that I don't mind it like this at all. Don't think I'mdirty....please, don't.Do you?"

"No, Honey. Honestly, this turns me on like you wouldn't believe. I've never done this before and I have always wanted to." I was nervous about expressing my heart-felt feelings but I couldn't help myself: "I feel so close to you, even in this short time we've been together, and to be with you like this makes me feel all the more strongly about you."

"Then please let me take you inside of me like this. I want you inside of me," she moaned.

With that, I pressed harder against her. I felt the tip of me press into her backside, and with a bit of 'pop', the very end of my body slipped into her. I pushed myself into her there, only a small part of me inside of her. I didn't have any experience with this sort of thing, so I paused, figuring she'd need a moment to adjust.

After a minute or two, I asked, "Are you ok?"

"Oh, baby, that feels wonderful," she replied. "Press into me a bit more."

I pushed myself a little farther inside of her, nervous, anxious, but incredibly aroused. I hoped that this would last, and feared that the stingy feeling in my balls meant it wouldn't be but a few moments more. I waited several seconds and then pushed myself a little deeper into her backside. She moaned and I felt her tense up. I halted, not wanting to hurt her.

"Gently, Sweetie," she said.

So I held her there, a small portion of myself inside of her, wanting more, but not wanting to pain her. I felt her tight grip on me ease a bit. I waited a few more seconds and pressed myself a slight ways more into her. I didn't feel any tension return around my body, so I continued to press into her. She tensed up and stood on her toes. I stopped and remained motionless. I felt her sigh and she breathed out heavily. I felt her body relax again, and her tightness around me release ever so slightly. Then she opened herself up and sank down on her feet, taking me full inside of her bowels.

My God. I had a beautiful, sweet, cute woman facing the wall of my shower, relaxed and comfortable, with my body filling her backside. I couldn't help but pressing hard into her, and she sucked her breath in and jumped. I knew I had hit a spot that hurt, and immediately withdrew a very slight bit.

"I'm sorry, Baby, I don't mean to hurt you," I whispered.

"Its ok, Honey, just be careful. Give me a moment to enjoy you like this."

So I didn't move inside of her, but kissed her shoulders and the back of her neck. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. I felt her relax around me. I continued to kiss and caress her. I whispered in her ear how good she made me feel.

It wasn't long before she began moving her hips back and forth, stroking me inside of her bowels. The warm water showered down on my back, and Andi slowly rocked her hips back and forth against me. It felt wonderful to me, it was like a dream come true. My pace inside of her hastened. Andi obliged by moaning louder and met my forward thrust with a motion back to me.

By now, she seemed as though she enjoyed this as much as I did, and that it didn't hurt her at all. She moaned and began to move her hips back and forth to take me in and out of her. At the same time, she began to sway her whole body from side to side and rolled her head back and forth and up and down.

I moved back and forth inside of her bowels, and moved my hands down to her hips. Andi raised her hands to the towel rack at the far side of the shower. She held onto the towel bar with both hands and rocked her hips forward and back, taking the full length of me out and back into her body. I looked down to see myself appear and then disappear inside of her.

Damn, it felt good. I couldn't help it, I wanted to come inside of her like this.

I whispered, "Andi, I want to fill you with myself like this. Baby, I'm close..."

"Oooooh, yessss..." she said. "Yes, baby, do it. Come inside of me."

With that, it I knew it wouldn't be but a few moments more. I held her hips, and pressed full inside of her. Andi arched her back, took me full inside of herself, leaned her head way back. When she rolled her head to the side, I saw her huge smile and a look of extreme delight on her face. Her eyes were closed but not squinted hard shut, and her mouth was dropped open and smiling. It looked like she couldn't imagine any better feeling in the world.

"Come inside of me," she repeated.

I let myself go. I felt a quiver in my knees which rose up to my thighs and between my legs. I shook all over and felt myself let go. My body shook inside of hers, and then pulsed. I felt myself quake, letting my orgasm spurt into her bowels. I felt my body pulse again and again as my come filled her bowels.

"Oh Gaawwd yessss," Andi moaned as she felt a warm gush of my cum jet deeply into her backside. She felt another...and another pulse of silky cum fill her. I saw the look of ecstasy on her face. It looked like she had never felt anything so wonderful in her life. I know I never had. Letting go of all of myself into a woman in such an intimate way was something I had wanted for so long and was now fully realized. I wanted to whisper into her ear that I loved her, but I had only known her for less than a day.

Andi settled her body down onto me as we both relaxed. I was worried that she now might feel a deep pain, but she seemed content to be full of me for a moment. As I relaxed, I withdrew myself from her as gently as I could. She stood up to remove herself from me.

I slid slowly from her, and she turned around to face me. We held each other close and kissed for some time. It was wonderful. The warm shower still rained down on us. We kissed and caressed each other for what could have been minutes or hours. We washed each other as initimately as we could.

Finally, we shut the shower off and dried up. Andi asked me to retrieve her small bag from the other room. I gladly obliged, and handing it to her, she kissed me and then returned to the bathroom, asking for a moment. That gave me some time to lock the door, turn off lights, and retire to my bedroom.

It wasn't long before Andi was in my bedroom, kissing me. I glanced at the clock, and it read 5:42 AM. Jeez, Kathy and Jane said they wanted to meet at a place for champagne breakfast at 9:00.

"Andi, we've got to meet your friends in 3 hours..." I said, wondering how I could go to bed and make it out to meet them in time.

"Ugh. Aren't you tired?" Andi asked.

"Wuh, yeah...do you want to get a little rest with me?" I asked wanting to snuggle her so badly.

"I would love to snuggle up with you for a bit," Andi replied.

I set my alarm for 8:00, and we laid down in my bed in exhaustion, and, for me, complete satisfaction. We snuggled in 'spoons' position, and I can't imagine I was awake for any longer than 90 seconds.

* * *

The damn alarm sounded. It seemed to me that it couldn't have been 15 minutes after we went to bed. But, now it was light out, and I knew it was true. I felt Andi sleeping soundly in my arms, despite the alarm sounding and the light outside. I reached up to the alarm clock and hit 'snooze', knowing we had less than 60 minutes to get ready, dressed, and drive 20 minutes to meet Andi's friends. I softly kissed Andi's neck and ears, hoping to wake her up as gently as possible. She moaned and seemed unhappy about being awoken.

"Toooooooo early," she whined.

"I know, Honey," I said. "But Kathy and Jane said we needed to meet them for breakfast at Nine."

"Ugh....who gets up before noon while on vacation?" Andi grogily complained. She pulled my arms closer around her to hug herself with me. I held her close and kissed on her neck.

* * *

Andi and I met Kathy and Jane at the restaurant for breakfast not long later. Damn, I was hungover and tired. I had just had one of the best nights of my life with a woman I knew it wouldn't be long before I would admit to being in love with. The four of us had our champagne and breakfast. I hoped having the 'venom from the snake that bit me' would help, but it didn't.

s.e.
s.e.
7 Followers
12