Dream Crusher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,279 Followers

My mom gave us both a funny look as we walked into the house together.

"Mom, will you watch Tammy tomorrow night for Barb? She did such a good job I want to take her out to dinner tomorrow night," I said with a smile.

"Sure honey. Tammy's no problem, I'd love to baby sit her," she said with a cautious smile.

Barb grabbed Tammy and headed out thanking my mom for watching her. As soon as she was out the door mom cornered me.

"Rick, what are you up to? Barb isn't one of your little play things and if you hurt her or make her quit, I'm going to whip the living daylights out of you," she said trying to hit me with her dishrag.

I picked up Barb the next night and we headed for a little out of the way seafood place. The atmosphere was romantic and the food was over priced but the best in town. We ate, drank and talked for most of the night. We were the last ones in the restaurant when the waiter told us they were closing up.

I took the long way back, along the lake, and stopped in the parking lot.

"I don't believe we're parking in a car, like two high school kids," she said to me. "If you give me your class ring, we can go steady," she mocked me as we both laughed.

"This is more what I had in mind," I said as I pulled her close to me kissing her deeply. We kissed and fondled one another as much as two people could in a small two seater.

"Rick, it's been a long time since I've been with anyone and I'm not ready to jump into bed with the first guy who shows me any attention," she told me. "If you're interested in taking it to the next level I'm more than willing, but if you're playing games with me, count me out."

"No games," I told her. "We'll take it as slow or as fast as you want," I said kissing her again. "But next time let's go to my place where we can be a lot more comfortable," I said with a shit eating grin on my face as Barb punched me in the shoulder.

We became a formal couple after that night. Barb was invited to all the family gatherings and Tammy started calling me, Uncle Rick. My mom didn't know where it was all going but was overjoyed to have Tammy and Barb around all the time.

Everything would have been perfect if it wasn't for that damn call three months after Kim left. I saw the number, cringed and answered it anyway.

"Hi Kim, how are you doing?" I said casually.

"Rick, we have a problem, I'm about three months pregnant," she blurted out.

I swallowed hard, "sorry about that, whose baby is it?" I asked

"You know damn well who's baby it is, it's yours. It must have happened that last night we were together," she continued.

"Shit," is all I could say at this moment.

Great, just fucking great I thought to myself. I had no reason to doubt her but said it anyway.

"How can I be sure it's mine? I don't know who you've been screwing since you left."

"I guess I deserve that, but for your information I haven't been to bed with anyone since I was with you that night. So unless someone's been screwing me in my sleep, the baby's yours."

Kim said that she was coming home that weekend, so I told her I'd pick her up at her parent's house Saturday morning. I got no sleep that night. I thought about Kim and Barb and what a mess I was in now.

Kim ran to my car as I pulled up and was all over me.

"Easy girl, hold on until we get out of here," I told her pushing her into the passenger seat.

"I'm just so happy to see you, I've missed you so much," Kim said beaming. "Let's go get something to eat," she said buckling her seatbelt.

Kim was going on and on nonstop about the baby and her job and how happy her parents were and had I told my parents yet. Kim noticed that I was quieter than usual.

"Aren't you happy about the baby?" she asked.

I paused for a moment. "Not really Kim. We broke up because you and I were on two different paths and I don't see how a babies going to change that fact," I told her.

"I know I've been a bitch, but I'm almost done in Chicago and when I move back, we'll be a family; you, me and the baby," she said beaming. "Won't that be wonderful? I can't wait to tell your mother our good news," she announced.

She was flying back that evening but said in three weeks she'd be back for good and wanted to move in with me.

"I can move in when I get back, but we'll be needing more room after the babies born. Maybe we should start looking for a house?" she asked.

I couldn't get her to shut up as my head felt like it was going to explode. I was never so happy when 6:00 came around and I took her back to the airport.

"Call me honey and I'll take good care of our baby," she said as she waved goodbye.

As I sat at the dinner table at Barb's apartment Monday night I just picked at my food.

"I know I'm not a great cook, but you haven't eaten a bite." Putting her fork down she looked at me. "Ok, what's wrong?" she asked.

"Kim's pregnant and I'm the father," I blurted out. "I don't want to be with her, I want you," I said looking down at my plate.

"Tammy honey, why don't you take your plate into the living room and watch TV," she instructed. Waiting for Tammy to leave she asked, "when did you find out and do your parents know yet?"

"She broke the news to me this weekend and no, I haven't told my parents yet. I don't want anything to do with her Barb, I want to be with you and Tammy," I said reaching for her hand.

"Rick, I want to be with you more than anything else in the world, but this changes everything. As much as I hate what I'm going to say, you can't abandon her like that asshole did to me. You and her made a baby and no matter what you think of her, you have to think about the baby," she told me. "Get up, we have to tell your parents and right now."

Mom and dad sat there with their mouths open and said nothing for quite awhile. Mom, looking directly at Barb, asked what I was going to do. I shrugged as dad spoke up.

"Son, you're going to do the only thing a responsible man can do, you're going to take care of the mom and baby. You may not like it, but you made this mess and you're going to have to live with it."

Mom was hugging Barb as the tears began to flow from both of them now. I'd hurt them both. On the way back home Barb was very quiet.

"At least we didn't let it get too far," she said as she looked at Tammy sleeping in the back seat. "We can still be friends, can't we?" she said with tears in her eyes.

"God Barb I'm so sorry, I only wish," I started to say when Barb stopped me midsentence.

"Please Rick, I don't want to hear any thing more. I couldn't bare to hear what could have been," she sobbed.

I carried Tammy into the house and laid her on her bed. Barb hugged me and told me not to be a stranger and then I left. I drove around for three hours before ending back at my apartment. I wanted to get drunk and would have if there were any beer left in the house, luckily there wasn't.

For the next two weeks I walked around in a fog. Barb and I were warm to each other but she began building a wall up between us. Barb and Tammy still came to Sunday dinner but announced that when Kim came back she would no longer come.

"It just wouldn't feel right," she told them.

I wasn't getting the jobs done and was forgetting to do more and more things.

"Get you head out of your ass," my dad yelled at me one day. "If you can't handle it stay in the office and I'll have Gary handle the crew," he told me. That really hurt.

Kim was calling me almost every night and pressuring me to start moving her stuff into the apartment and had I made a decision about looking for a house for the three of them. I was a lost soul and an accident waiting to happen, and it did.

I was doing some roof trim work on a two story Victorian when it happened. I lost my footing and slid backwards and fell off the roof. There was a wrought iron railing around the house and I fell right on top of it. I screamed as I was impaled on it.

Gary was the first one to get to me. He found me out cold and with at least four pieces of the railing sticking out of my body. He called 911.

The fire dept had to cut the section of railing I was stuck to and transport me to the hospital with the pieces still sticking out me. I guess I came in and out of it, but hadn't a clue what was happening.

My parents, Barb, Tammy and the entire crew were crammed into the waiting room.

"Has anyone called Kim?" my mother asked.

"Mother, let's wait until we know what's going on," my dad told her.

After about three hours, the doctor came out. "He's out of the woods for now. He will need another surgery to repair some of the minor leg damage, but that can wait. We took care of the life threating injuries in the chest, stomach and for now he's resting comfortably. He is one luck man. If the railing had punctured him an inch lower it would have gone through his heart. For now, let him sleep and you can all see him tomorrow," he told the group.

I woke up in pain and after opening up my eyes I knew where I was. I buzzed the nurse. Within a minute she was at my bedside.

"I know where I am, but what happened?" I asked.

"You fell off a roof onto a railing and became a human pin cushion. Three sections went completely through your body and two others went in your legs and groin about four inches. You were in surgery for about three hours. All in all, you had quite a day yesterday," she told me with a smile on her face.

The doctor came in about a half an hour later and explained what he done and that he had a few more tests to run.

"You're going to be pretty sore for about a week or two. One of the barbs almost hit your testicles and another went into your groin, so you're going to be out of commission for a while; if you know what I mean," he said with a smile. "But don't worry, it'll still function. However we did take a semen sample yesterday while you were out and will need another one in a day or two."

He then told me there was a crowd of people outside and that since I was awake he'd let them come in.

Everyone came storming in. My mom was kissing me and yelling at me for giving her such a fright. My dad asked about the pain and the crew gave me nothing but grief.

"If you wanted some time off, you didn't need to jump off the roof, I'd been happy to give you a few days off," Gary laughed at me. This went on for about a half hour before the nurse kicked everyone out.

As the group left, Barb stayed. She walked over to the side of my bed and I could tell she'd been crying.

"I thought we were going to lose you," she said sobbing. "And I don't know what I'd do without you," she said kissing me.

We hugged and kissed for a few minutes until I moaned in pain.

"I'm going to be stuck here for another two days but I want to see you when you get off work tonight," I told her.

"Just to let you know, your mom called Kim's parents and Kim is flying in late tonight." "She'll probably be here tomorrow morning," Barb said sadly.

"Hell with her. Why don't you sneak in Tammy tonight, we'll close the door and have a picnic, the hospital food sucks anyway," I said as I saw a smile come to Barb's face. Later that night, the nurses looked the other way as the two of them sat on my bed and had a quite dinner.

The next morning, Kim came flying into the room and jumped on me.

"I came as soon as I could," she said. "How are you feeling? When are they releasing you?" and a million other questions.

"I guess I'm going to be out of here tomorrow, if the doctor releases me," I told her just as the doctor walked into the room. "Speak of the devil," I said out loud as the doctor grabbed his chart.

"How are you feeling today Rick?"

"I'm still pretty sore, especially in my groin area. Hell, it hurts to even take a leak," I said softly. "Does it still look like I can get out of here tomorrow?" I inquired.

"If every thing comes back clean, you can leave tomorrow. However, I want you in bed for at least three more days and to take it easy after that. I don't want you pulling out those stitches," he warned me.

"Looks like no nookie for you," Kim said out loud. "No matter, we've already got a bun in the oven so I can wait awhile longer," she said with a wink.

The doctor just looked at her as I told him that Kim was my fiancée and was pregnant with our child. He gave me a smile and then told Kim congratulations and walked out.

Kim stayed another hour or so then left explaining that her and her mother were going to look at baby furniture.

My parents and Barb came back later that night and stayed until Kim came back. Mom introduced Barb as the new company bookkeeper.

"I guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other from now on," Kim told Barb.

A sad look came over Barb as she excused herself explaining that she had to pickup her daughter.

I was so exhausted that I slept almost eight straight hours that night. The nurse had to wake me up to take my pain pills at 8:00 am. I had a few visitors in my room when the doctor came in shortly before 10:00.

"I need to examine him now, so if you don't mind I need you all to leave," he told them.

He looked at the stitches and told me every thing seemed to be healing nicely.

"Rick, I received the last of your tests this morning and you'll be out of here by noon if you'd like. But there's one test result I need to go over with you before you leave," he said with a serious look on his face.

"Don't look so gloomy doc, you'd think I was dying or something with that look you have on you face," he said jokingly. "I'm not am I?"

"No Rick, everything came back normal except one test. We took a semen sample during the surgery because of the injuries and another a couple of days later and they both came back the same," he told me.

"That's good isn't it doc?" I asked.

"There isn't any good way of saying this, Rick your sterile. The sample before and after were the same, so you were sterile before your accident," he told me.

For some reason it wasn't registering in my brain what the doctor was trying to tell me, maybe because of all the drugs I was taking.

"You're saying I can't father a child ever again?" I asked.

"Rick, you never could father a child, you're sterile. You've got some old scare tissue around the base and side of the area, I expect this isn't the first accident like this you've had."

I thought for a second, mountain bike racing six years ago. I'd gone over a jump, went end over end and landed on the bar of my bike. My dick and balls had swelled up the size of basketballs but I never thought I'd done any permanent damage, well I guess I had.

"I didn't want to be the one to tell you, but you can't have kids, and the baby Kim is carrying isn't yours." That's when everything hit me.

"The bitch, the fucking bitch" I yelled out loud. She'd gotten herself knocked up and was trying to pin it on me. It was probably Don's kid," I thought to myself. "That's why she's been so loving and caring since she's been back." I worked myself into such a blind rage that the doctor had to step in and calm me down.

"Doc, I need what you told me in writing, something that'll stand up in court," I told him. He agreed but told me to relax and not get too worked up. Fat chance of that happening.

The doctor did what I requested and I pondered a plan of how best to break the news to Kim and everyone else.

Gary and my dad help check me out of the hospital and got me back into my apartment. I had my mom get a few food trays and some beer because I was having a group over later that evening I told her. She questioned me but I told her I'd gotten a clean bill of health and could do almost anything in moderation.

So at about 7:00 everyone was there. Mine and Kim's parents, Barb, Gary and the crew. Everyone was telling me how happy they were about me getting home and my crew told me it was about time I got off my lazy ass and got back to work. I let everyone get their digs in before telling everyone I had an announcement to make and to gather round.

"You all know that Kim is expecting a child," I started as the crew piped in about no more nookie for me anymore. I continued. "While sitting in bed with nothing to do, I kept thinking about baby names," I said looking at a beaming Kim. "I've come up with a girl and boys name that I think will be appropriate under the circumstances," I announced. "If it's a girl she should be named Donna and if it's a boy, Don junior should fit," I said to a surprised group.

"You see, the doctor told me I've been shooting blanks since my mountain bike accident six years ago," I said handing Kim a copy of the doctor's report. "So who else have you been screwing Kim, besides Don that is?" I said looking at a surprised Kim who was now reading the report.

Her mother started asking embarrassing questions as her dad grabbed her by the arm and told her they were leaving, apologizing to me as he pulled her out of the room. Everyone stood there stunned.

"Parties over guys, time for you to leave because you have a lot of work to do tomorrow," I told my crew. "I'll be checking on you guys real soon," I said with a smile.

"That little slut," mom screamed out. "Screwing around on my son. To think I use to like that little bitch," she yelled.

Dad told her to settle down and it was also time for the two of them to leave, glancing up at Barb.

"We're taking Tammy with us," my mom said. "You can pick her up later tonight or tomorrow," she said with a smile.

With everyone gone, Barb sat on the bed next to me.

"When did you find out?" she asked.

"Just this morning," I told her. "Well, it looks like I won't have to wear a condom when we finally do it," I said with a forced laugh.

"You ok?" she asked me. "I mean you'll never be able to father a child, can you live with that?" she asked holding my hand.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that question?" I said pulling her face to mine and gently kissing her. "I mean, are you going to ok with us being together and not having anymore kids?"

"Rick, we've got Tammy and she loves you to death, and if we want more we can always adopt. I just want the three of us to be together for right now," she said as she pushed me back on the bed.

I smiled at her, "does this mean your asking me to marry you?" I said with a huge smile. "I'm not sure, I think I'm going to have to sleep on it. You know it's kind of a big step," I said as she called me an asshole.

Getting up from the bed Barb started to undress. When she was almost nude I reminded her that I was out of commission for two weeks.

"You still have tongue don't you?" she said removing the rest of her clothes.

She laid me back as she kissed and played tongue tag with me. I fondled her breasts and twisted her nipples as she moaned. "God she had a nice set," I said to myself as I licked the closest nipple to my eager mouth and started sucking on it.

"Easy honey, we have all night," Barb cooed.

I started to get an erection as I worked on her breasts. "At least I know my dick still works," I said out loud.

I pulled the pillow out from under my head and positioned Barbs cunt over my face. It was closely cropped like it had been shaved and then grown out.

"If I knew we'd be doing this, I would have re-shaved it this morning," she told me as she lowered it to my mouth.

I lightly licked it down the center before using my fingers to part her outer lips. Barb was so wet she was dripping and shivered as my tongue touched her already hard clit.

"Oh my God, that feels so good," Barb said as I licked her clit and moved my tongue up and down her slit.

Moving lower, I shoved my tongue as far up her pussy as it would go.

"Oh fuck me," she screamed as she climaxed all over my face as I lapped away all the while using my thumb to massage her clit.

"God she was wet," I thought, as she never stopped leaking pussy juice on my face. As she started to come down I shoved one then two fingers in her cunt. "She sure was tight," I said to myself as I worked them in and out.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,279 Followers