Dream Date

Story Info
Once again, you've invaded my dreams.
1.7k words
3.38
8.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It began with a simple phone call; your voice, telling me to be ready by six. Simple enough: a bath, some careful pawing through my closet, and by 5:45 I was waiting for you. Perfectly punctual, the clock changed to 6 and you were there.

A house on the beach was our destination. In shades of steel and white and blue, it seemed to blend with the overcast and stormy sky. Only its angles and reflecting glass made it stand out against the gently rolling skies. The crashing of the waves against the pristine ivory shore offered a peaceful backdrop as the sheer drapes billowed on the fragrant breeze.

There were no words between us, just the quiet surety of silent exchange as we made our way out of the house through elegantly tall glass doors. Silvery, gray-white seemed to be the theme as my dress flowed in the breeze, while barefoot we strolled along the beach, hand-in-hand. Thunder rolled in the distance and soon, the rain began to fall.

Your hands were warm in contrast to the cool rain as your fingers brushed the drops off of my bare shoulders, then slid down my arms. Before I knew it, your mouth was on mine, our arms around each other, so warm in the cool rain that we might have been steaming.

A turn of your head stole the warm flavor of your mouth from me, only to trail a long line of hot kisses along my neck. Back up my arms your hands moved, and at my smooth shoulders your fingers curled under the straps of my dress, and pulled them down. A sharp rush of pain drew a longing whimper from my lips as your teeth sank into my left shoulder, and your arms moved to hold me tightly as my knees buckled.

I buried my face in the side of your neck, my fingers clutching tightly at your back, whimpering and cooing incoherently into your skin. Slowly, carefully we sank onto the beach, and you laid me on my back.

Gently, you peeled the top of my dress down to my waist. For a long moment, you simply watched as the rain dampened my skin, the droplets running in gentle rivulets down the slopes of my round, creamy tits. A shudder coursed through my body as once more the warmth of your touch drove the chill from my rain-soaked skin. Your fingers ran up my sides, tickling softly before your hands curled to cup over the soft, pink-tipped mounds laid bare before you.

"Perfect," you murmured gently as your hands squeezed tight at each. It was enough to draw another sound from me, a low moan of pleasure muffled and indistinct as you leaned down and kissed me again.

I could feel myself -- caught up in the moment -- arch up against you, pressing the soft curves of my body tightly against you as you lay gently along the length of me. My hands moved from around you and grabbed the damp, clinging fabric of my dress and pushed it down over my hips and eventually off, leaving me naked and wet against you as the soft sand conformed to my back.

Once more your hands slid down my arms, leaving my palm-warmed tits crushed against your chest, heaving with the quickened pace of my breath. With deliberate movement, you guided my arms up, over my head. There, you caught them, pinned me with one hand by my wrists.

Your mouth tore free from mine and breathlessly I peered up at you as your free hand moved over my hip and down my thigh, then back up along the inside. Quivering at the gentle tickle of your fingers gliding over my rain-wet skin, my legs spread to make room for you to settle between them as your fingers brushed lightly against my smooth, warm pussy.

Slowly, you slid a pair of fingers into me, as your thumb brushed teasingly against my clit. A short gasp choked my breath and an amused little purr rose from deep in your throat. "You dirty little slut," you cooed. "You're all wet."

All I could do was nod as you worked your fingers deeper into me, causing my whole body to writhe against your hand as soft, whimpering little moans seeped out of me with each panting breath. I could feel the weight of your eyes upon me as you kept me pinned and squirming, my tits heaving and quivering as my hips ground on the fingers pumping in and out of me. It was enough to raise a crimson flush across my face; the cool rain suddenly felt refreshing against the rush of heat.

The exquisite torment continued for what seemed like forever before your hand abandoned my hot, wet little pussy. When I finally found the strength to peel my eyes open to peer up at you, you had undressed. A cruelly tender little smile pulled at your lips as you released my wrists and grabbed hold of my hips.

"Over," you commanded, your hands guiding me onto my belly in the sand. "Up." Your fingers dug into my hips as you pulled them up, and I shifted myself onto my knees and forearms.

A new, sharp flash of pain rolled through me as your teeth sank into my ass cheek, followed by a quick, hard slap. My skin, wet from the rain, cracked loud and a cry rose out of me, a high note in contrast to the low, rolling thunder. Immediately a bright red handprint rose on my pale, ivory flesh, and a second later, you left a matching bite and print on the other cheek.

My cry had barely begun when it was cut into a long, low moan as you slid your hard cock slowly into my tight, wet pussy.

My elbows dug into the soft, fine sand as my forehead dropped to rest on my arms, and I pushed urgently back against you. Our hips met flush and I groaned quietly, hungry for more of you; all of you. I could feel your fingers clutching at my hips, digging into my flesh, and holding me tight against you.

My back arched, and I ground my hips against you until your hand delivered a sharp slap against my right flank. "Patience, my pet," you said in a warm, firm tone. "Greedy little sluts get punished."

Immediately, I settled down, my body still, but tense with the teasing pleasure of being filled so completely with you. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to focus on my breathing as I felt your hands move from my hips to my back, stroking and petting me softly. A quivering moan poured out of me, and my head lifted as my spine curled even more.

"Such a good girl," you softly murmured as your hands slid down to grab my hips once more. With slow, smooth movements, you drew back from me, and then slid inside once more with a quiet moan. Then again, just as slowly, and again.

The rhythm for the moment set, I pushed back experimentally to meet one of your thrusts, then breathed out a sighing mewl of delight as you pulled me firm and tight against you. Beneath me, the heavy swells of my tits swayed with each movement while my dark, silky hair spilled forward over my shoulders. Ripples of pleasure rolled through me, pooling in the pit of my belly as you gradually began to pick up the pace, sliding your cock deeper and harder into my wet cunt. Breathless and panting, loud, keening little moans tumbled out over my lips carrying incoherent syllables lost to the crashing waves and distant thunder.

"Please," I finally managed to whimper. "Please, Sir, please. May I cum? May I please cum for you?" My voice was a rough and needy whimper, the words staggered and broken by my quickened breaths.

"Not just yet, pet," you said. "Wait. Wait."

A dejected whine spilled out of me as my teeth sank hard into the fleshy pout of my lower lip. An amused chuckle bubbled up out of you and you thrust your cock hard and quick and deep into my suckling pussy. "Such a greedy, wanton little cunt, aren't you?"

Almost mechanically, my head bobbed in agreement, but it wasn't enough to satisfy you. "Aren't you?" you repeated, and delivered a quick, hard slap to my ass to emphasize your point.

My body jumped at the sudden hot, sting and I helped with startled pleasure. "Yes, Sir!"

"Yes, what?" you pressed, the still-amused tone of your voice making it clear just how much you were enjoying the moment.

A fresh wash of scarlet heat warmed my face and my head dipped for a moment to rest my cheek against the cool, rain-wet skin of my arm. "Yes," I managed in a strained voice as I lifted my head once more. "Yes, I'm a greedy, wanton little cunt, Sir!"

"Yes," you hissed. "But you're MY little cunt. My pet. My...good girl." Your tone was so loving, so tenderly possessive as you punctuated each statement with hard, quick thrusts. "Now cum...cum with me!"

Your fingers dug tight and deep into the flesh of my flanks as you drove into me with deep, relentless thrusts. It was enough -- more than enough -- to send me over the precarious edge upon which I'd been perched with a loud, screaming cry of pleasure and release. Deep inside of me, I felt your cock swell and spasm as you came hard, filling me as wave after wave of hot, searing sensation washed through me.

Gasping, panting, trembling as the sensations receded, I let my rain-soaked cheek rest on my forearm for a moment, struggling to catch my breath. I felt your strong arms wrap around me as you pulled me up and back, gathered me warm and safe against you. You held me tight, stroking my back and kissing my shoulder, my neck, as I quivered and shook in your arms.

"Thank you," I finally managed in a trembling whisper.

Softly, tenderly, you kissed my lips. "My sweet little one," you murmured against my rain-damp hair. "I love you."

A quiet, shy little smile pulled at my lips. "And I love you, Master."