Dream Date

Story Info
A story about a woman and her ideal date with a man.
1k words
4.18
9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers

The wind was blowing ferociously, causing her hair to fall in disarray about her face. She couldn't see as they trekked up the mountain.

She didn't care. All she cared about was now, being on this trail all alone. Just she and him. She had dreamed of this moment for weeks maybe even months. With him, she had no perception of time.

They were heading up the final incline when the wind died down. It was so calm, so peaceful, so . . . perfect.

It was everything she had hoped for and then some. She thought back to the day before.

************************

She had just gotten home from work when the phone rang. She answered the phone, tentatively, not knowing whom it was. After hearing his hello, her heart stopped beating. It was HIM.

Trying to contain her joy, she answered all his questions. Then she hung up the phone.

He actually asked her to go hiking with him. Just the two of them. He told her to be prepared for anything, and to pack some extra clothes, just in case they decided to camp.

*************************

Coming back to the present, she looked all around. She noticed he was staring at her quite passionately.

He pointed to a crevice between two rocks. She took off in that direction.

Squeezing between the two rocks, she noticed this waterfall. It was so clear and magnificent. Again not saying any words, he pointed. This time to the waterfall.

"What?" she asked and shrugged. He took the lead and motioned for her to follow. She did. As they go closer, she noticed the opening.

They went inside. He took off his backpack, and removed his shoes. She did the same. Out of his backpack, he withdrew the makings for a fire.

While he was starting the fire, she took out a blanket from her backpack. It was so they wouldn't have to sit on the damp rocks, or so she told herself.

After getting the fire going, he came over and sat down beside her. For them time stood still. Both of them sat there motionless, just staring into each other's eyes.

As is on cue the reached for each other at the same time, their lips coming together for the briefest of seconds. Her heart raced. He deepened the kiss. His tongue lightly stroked her lips until she opened her mouth.

He darted his tongue deep inside and explored every part of her mouth. A soft moan escaped her lips. She never knew kissing could be this, this passionate.

Feeling it only fair, she switched roles with him and began exploring his mouth with her tongue. Then she began to nibble on his lower lip. This time he moaned, so she nibbled a little harder.

He began caressing her back. Then he slid her shirt over her head. Next he undid her bra and tossed it over with her shirt.

He just stared at her breasts. They were so big, so perfect. He cupped one of them in his hands. It spilled over the sides. She leaned into his hand. He began to knead it. Next he lowered his head and began to suck on the other one. He took the nipple in his mouth and lightly nibbled. She grabbed his head and tried to pull him even closer.

That wasn't enough for her. She wanted to be even closer to him, so she slid his tank top over his head. It was her turn to stare. And stare she did. He had a spectacular chest.

Not all muscly like a bodybuilder's, but exquisite in its own way. To her it was perfect.

She crawled over to him and began kissing him. She gave him a tiny shove, and he fell onto his back.

Straddling him, she began trailing kisses on his neck. Then she went lower. She started kissing around his nibble, just missing that tiny bud of pleasure.

As she circled closer, he arched his hips. She responded by unbuttoning her shorts and slipping them off. Next he helped her rid herself of her panties. All that stood in their way were his shorts. Those weren't a problem.

She ever so slowly scooted down him and unbuttoned his shorts with her teeth. He stopped breathing. She grabbed the sides of his shorts with both hands, and tugged his shorts and briefs off.

With the same slow, deliberate pace she slid down him, she slid back up.

Putting her knees beside his hips, she straddled him. The she bent over and began to lick his belly button in a circular motion. Repeating the motion, she worked her way to his lips. There she began darting her tongue in and out. In and out. He arched and she eluded him.

She wasn't quite ready for that. She wiggled against him, which only made him thrust higher. This time she lowered herself, and took all of him in.

Oh what pleasure. She had never known it was supposed to feel this good. She was expecting pain. All she felt was pure joy and a sense of power.

It got better. They began to move together. He thrust higher. She took him in. He grabbed her hips, trying to have even more of her.

She liked the power of being in command. She slowed the rhythm. He trust harder. She slowed even more. He thrust even harder.

The pleasure she was feeling was so intense, so real she didn't want it to end. She opened her eyes and stared down into his.

At that moment she knew what it meant to be OoneO with someone.

He couldn't take much more, so he rolled her over. He began to thrust even faster. She met him stroke for stroke.

The end was near. She could feel it. His body tensed as he thrust deep inside her one more time. She went over the edge, and climaxed as he collapsed atop her.

They fell asleep in each other's arms.

She started to wake up, not quite sure where she was at. The she remembered. A huge grin lit her face.

But wait. She started hearing a sound that wasn't there before. It started out as a faint beep. It kept getting louder.

Then she woke up. It was just a dream. There was no cave, no waterfall, no handsome dark-haired man.

She was all alone in her room. She turned off her alarm and thought to herself, "May be someday." Until then all she had were her dreams.

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers