Dream Encounter

Story Info
Dream of girlfriend leads to even hotter gay sex.
1.4k words
4.01
81.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm night. I saw my girlfriend walk into my room, wearing a leather corset, tight at the waist, and kept her 36D breasts free. Talk about Golden Globes! She also had on crotch less leather panties, black lace garter belt, and black silk stockings. She came over to my side and whispered in my ear, "Sparky, I am just so damn horny tonight, I am actually dripping wet. Please plug it up for me..."

I couldn't believe what I heard. She reached for my cock and stroked it gently, in contrast to her wild mouth action on my chest. I became instantly hard at her touch. She kissed her way down my chest, pausing briefly to lick at my bellybutton, and worked her way down through my patch of shaved pubic hair, and eventually to my hard-as-iron shaft. She squeezed at the base of my cock and a small drop of precum appeared at the tip. She flicked her tongue out to catch the dew. She fondled my balls and put her mouth on the head of my cock.

She started to take my cock in her mouth, bit by bit, until she had taken all of me in her. I felt her tonsils as she let me impale her mouth with my glistening member. I moaned and said, "That's it, suck my cock…" She then took her mouth away from my cock, and stood up. She kissed me on my lips, and I could taste myself on her lips, and I moaned in ecstasy. I felt her dripping cunt, and inserted a finger in her hot box. She writhed in pleasure and excitement as I pumped my finger in and out of her, and with my thumb I sought that sensitive nub of flesh, her large clit, and she shivered.

She cried out as her orgasm ripped through her body, and I felt her warm juices soak my hand as she came. When it was over, I brought my hand up and drank some of her juices, and then tilted my hand down her mouth, so she could have a taste of her fresh juices. She licked my hand clean, and I proceeded to lick down her body, paused for a while at each of her breasts, and sucked eagerly on her nipples, like a baby who hasn't been breastfed for a long time. She moaned and groaned as I took my time in licking and sucking her. I kissed her tummy, and finally, I arrived at the opening of her mouth. I inhaled her sweet womanly scent, and my tongue shot out and flicked her nether lips. I Frenched her nether lips and worked my tongue in and out of that box, feeling the smooth walls of her moist cavern.

Suddenly I felt her pulling me up. "I can't take anymore, Sparky," she said. "I need your cum in my pussy right now… Fuck me hard!!"

I obliged. I guided my already swollen cock into her labia. She gasped as my hardness penetrated her and then moaned as I slid in and out of her. Her eyes were closed as she shattered into another orgasm. I laid her on my bed and then proceeded to work up a rhythm. I kissed her on the lips as our bodies met, push for push, pull for pull, thrust for thrust. I felt that inevitable point of no return and cried out as I pumped, spraying her insides with my sweet, sticky juices. Over and over, I came inside her. I lay back, spent…

And then I woke up… I was just dreaming. Or was I? I saw that my body was covered in sweat, and the sheet around my crotch was sodden with my cum. I was startled as I saw the sheet move, and I saw Dick, my black roommate, raise his head and give me a cum-filled smile. I was startled. Was Dick gay? The thought repulsed me, but as I saw his smiling face covered in my cum, I actually felt a stirring in my loins. Imagine – a man making me very horny!

Dick said, "I didn't mean to startle you, but I heard you moaning in your sleep. I thought you were having a nightmare, or something, so I came over to check. I saw you moaning, and then I heard you say 'Suck my cock…' I thought you were awake, and that you were talking to me, so I did - "

"Oh, shut up, Dick," I replied. "You don't have to explain. I can't explain what I'm feeling right now, so just shut up and clean my cock!"

Dick grinned, and proceeded to suck my cock again, which had hardened again. I admit, it was really arousing to watch a black man suck my cock. I told Dick to stop sucking my cock, and he reluctantly stopped. I moved closer to him, and looked at his face, drenched in my cum, and kissed him full on the lips. He kissed me back, and our tongues wrestled with one another, as I felt his hardness. He was very hard, and very big. I had yet to see that big black cock, while he had already profited from mine. We stopped the kissing, and proceeded to business. He told me to lay back and that he would do all the work. I refused.

"Why not?" he asked.

"It's my turn," I replied.

He was surprised, but then his surprise quickly turned to pleasure as I took his shirt and pants off and proceeded to kiss his chest. I flicked his nipples, and was pleased to hear his moans of pleasure. Then I took his cock in my hand and slowly jacked him off. I gently fondled his balls as I replaced my other hand on his erection with my mouth and sucked slowly, bobbing up and down like a piston. His moans became louder as I started to bob up and down faster. Oh, how horny I was!

As I was sucking Dick, I reached around him and felt his crack. I tapped his asshole with my finger, and he gasped as I inserted two fingers, and finger fucked him. I would withdraw my fingers, and insert them again in his tight hole. Dick shuddered and came, his cream hitting the back of my throat. I swallowed, as more and more jets of hot cum erupted from his hard member.

He lay back, spent, as I went back up to let Dick have a taste of his cum in my mouth. We kissed again, our tongues wrestling, and both of us sharing cock juice. I was desperately horny, so I told Dick to get on his hands and knees. He complied, and I started to lick up and down his crack, occasionally tapping at his hole. I reached for the Astroglide on my bedside drawer and squeezed a fair amount all over my throbbing cock.

I started to insert my greasy pole in Dick's hole, and he gasped at the hardness. I slid in him, until I was buried to the hilt, our balls swinging and hitting each other. I started building up a rhythm, and fucked Dick.

"Fuck me hard, Sparky!! Oh, oh, oh… Fuck me like a whore!!" Dick cried as I thrust.

With that, I fucked him hard, while he stroked his cock again to full hardness. I withdrew, and he cried out, almost as if in pain, and I told him, "Turn around, bitch. I want to see your face as you jack off as I fuck you nice and hard."

He lay on his back, and I lifted his legs and rested them on my shoulder. He started jacking off again and I thrust hard again at his asshole. I resumed fucking him hard, with his moans turning to screams as he again erupted.

I withdrew, and started jacking off, finally letting my member spurt cum all over his body. After it was over, I rubbed his body, letting both our loads combine, and rubbed my hands over me.

"Clean me up, and I will clean you up," I commanded Dick.

He eagerly did, and I returned the favor, finally ending up in a 69 position until we came in each other's mouths. We lay back and ended up sleeping in each other's arms, hands on each other's cocks.