Dream Fantasy Ch. 05

Story Info
Another piece to the puzzle.
1.9k words
4
4.8k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few days, Ethan barely missed any school days, when he as there, we were always together. Since that day at the cemetery, life seemed easier to bear, it felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders.

Since that same day, my nights were mostly dreamless, Ethan didn't appear in my dreams as much. I still had that kickass attraction to him, but I didn't know if he felt the same way. There were times when he always managed to find a way to touch me; brushing our hands in class, having our knee touch underneath the desk, touching my lower back. He was driving me insane; I craved his touch like a junkie would crave his next shot.

A month later, things started to go south again, Ethan missed school more than usual, and the sixth anniversary of my parent's death was coming up quickly. It was probably the worst day of the year for me and each year it didn't get any easier.

I missed Ethan, I missed my parents and I missed Max, who couldn't get a leave from the army. I was an emotional mess and I didn't have a single soul to talk to.

The day that marked my parent's death, Sara let me stay at home and asked me if I wanted to join her at the cemetery, so we could pay our respects. When we got there, neither of us said anything, words were not needed, we just sat there, holding hands.

After what felt like an eternity, Sara finally broke the silence.

"You know, neither Max nor me ever thought you were responsible for mom and dad's accident. You did the right thing calling them that night; it was the safest thing to do."

accident, they always told me it wasn't my fault, but I was never able to push the guilt away.

"But...I said that I hated them, if I had listened to them..."

"Emma, you were 16, everyone makes mistakes, you wanted to have your fun and it's ok, the guilt has to stop, you've been torturing yourself for the past six years now. Mom and dad weren't mad that night, they were concerned. They will always love you, no matter where they are.

I hugged my sister really tightly and thanked her, she had told me almost the same thing as Ethan. We went back home a little after that, we drove in silence and that was ok for me. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, anyone except maybe Ethan, it seemed like he was always an exception. I missed him.

When I fell asleep that night, I secretly wished that I could see Ethan; I wanted him to make me forget everything that I was feeling inside.

That place, I knew where I was; it was where I met Ethan for the first time. Could it be that I was going to see him again? That thought sent a little thrill in my most private parts, yeah seeing him would totally be a good idea.

"Hello Emma," a voice said behind me, I spun around expecting to see Ethan, but when I realised it wasn't, I couldn't help but feel disappointed, but not for long. The man standing in front of me could have been a carbon copy of Ethan. The same crystal blue eyes, the same haircut. The only difference was that this man was taller, leaner and had a scar on his left cheek. Could he be? No he couldn't, the man was dead, at least that was Ethan said. He kept staring at me, expecting me to say something, but words were stuck in my throat.

"Who are you?" I managed to say.

"I think you already know who I am, Emma", he answered getting closer to me, I walked backwards but my back hit a wall and I couldn't get anywhere. I didn't want to get scared, but truth be told, this man gave me the creeps.

"Emma, you must not be afraid of me, I mean no harm to you, quite the opposite, I'm here to tell you something."

I didn't say anything, mostly because I didn't know what to think of this situation, my head was filled with millions of thoughts, I was confused, I knew I was in a dream, but my body didn't want to wake up, I didn't want this dream to turn into a nightmare.

"Well, it seems like that I will be doing all the talking," he said in a sigh, "don't lose hope on Ethan just yet Emma. He didn't have it easy growing up in our screwed up family. He likes you, he really does and that scares the shit out of him, because he thinks he doesn't deserve you. He thinks he's going to be like that motherfucker we had as a father. Take it easy on him, but be there for him. Show him that someone besides me cares for him, he's a broken boy, remember that."

Ethan? Broken? He liked me? What was this all about, I felt even more confused than I already was,

"How? How can I see you, when you're supposed to be..."

"Dead...?" He finished, he gently stroked my cheek, and his fingers were so cold against my skin.

"You're special Emma; take care of my little brother for me, will you?"

I nodded, I couldn't speak, he gave me chaste kiss on the cheek and with that, the man just vanished.

"So now I'm going to wake up, right? That's what happens when I have this kind of dream." I thought for myself, but nothing happened, I didn't magically wake up in my own bed. That's when I heard it, a ruffling sound from a door that was close by, that wasn't there before. The last time I had a dream about a unknown door and Ethan, sinful things happened, I felt my cheeks heat at the thought of that particular dream,

Slowly opening the door, what was behind it blew my mind away. Ethan was sprawled out in a king sized bed, sleeping with nothing but a pair of black tight briefs. He had a little bit of chest hair and his rock hard abs were on full view. I was dying to touch him, feel his skin beneath my fingers, but I was too scared that he would wake up. Then, I remembered this was most likely a dream, so who cared if he woke up? His brother told me to take care of him and that was what I was about to do.

I sat next to him on the bed, making it move a little, but not enough to wake him. I bent over and kissed him softly on the lips, I drifted my lips to his cheeks and then his jaw line. I dared a little more and kissed him on the neck, sucking lightly on the little spot behind his ear. I heard Ethan moan a little in his sleep, looking down I saw that he was getting hard, it was all the encouragement that I needed.

I kept on exploring his hard body with my mouth. Grazing my lips on his neck, I went down to his chest, kissing every single part of it, not missing anything; I gave a little more attention to his nipples, flicking my tongue over them.

"Oh fuck Emma," I heard Ethan hiss, I didn't know if he was still sleeping or not, but I didn't look up. I kept kissing my way down on his rock hard abs; letting my tongue glide, I felt him shudder underneath my ministrations.

Feeling him like this, aroused and helpless, made my own juices leak on my inner thighs, I wanted to feel him inside me so badly, but I wanted to make him feel good first. I knew this was a dream so I thought "might as well enjoy this to the very last drop."

Kissing his navel, I slowly started to pull down his briefs, revealing that "V" shape his pelvic bones made, I licked each side, enjoying the thought that my mouth was soon going to be on his most treasurable body parts.

As I pulled down his briefs completely, his cock came into view. I got marvelled at the sight of it. This man had a gift from nature; his shaft was so big and so thick, that for a moment I wondered if he would fit. Strangely, that thought didn't scare me at all, in fact, it turned me on even more.

"Emma, baby, what are you doing?" I heard him say. Looking up at him, Ethan was staring at me with pure hunger and lust in his eyes, that look aroused me even more than I already was; my pussy was aching from the need of him.

"I'm doing something to make you feel good Ethan, just relax and enjoy the ride." I answered, giving him my best wicked grin.

Without taking my eyes off of him, I bent my head down and licked the pre-cum that was on the tip of his shaft, he tasted salty and musky. I went down to lick him from the base of his cock, to the tip of it, grazing my teeth ever so softly until he trembled. A low growl coming from him made me acknowledge that I was doing the right thing. As I cupped his balls in my hand, I pushed my head down until I felt him touch the back of my throat.

"For fuck's sake Emma, don't stop," he hissed through his teeth. I slid him out of my mouth, resting his cock on my lips, enjoying the taste of him, eyes closed.

A grunt of protest made me smile, I dug my fingernails into his ass, which made him jolt forward into my mouth, his breath whistled trough his teeth and his fingers sifted through my hair, cradling my head.

Looking up I saw pure desire in his eyes, but there was something else as well, there was restrain, he was holding back. I realised that I didn't want him to hold back, that I wanted him to lose it; I wanted him to control me.

"Ethan, I want you to fuck my mouth like you would fuck my pussy. Control me with your hands, own me Ethan, do what you please with me."

He let out a low growl of approval; his grip on my head grew tighter as he manoeuvred his cock in and out of my mouth with measured strokes. I moaned in delight, I craved his control, I craved him. I met each of his trusts until he cried out my name

The first spurt of his semen hit the back of my throat; I eagerly swallowed it, milking him dry, until he became soft again.

"That was really amazing Emma." He said in a sigh, falling back asleep.

I woke up needy from my dream, but mostly I woke up confused. Was it really Ethan's brother back in my dream? It seemed impossible since I had never met the man before. What did he mean by I was special, nothing in this dream made any sense, well except for the part where I gave Ethan a killer blowjob.

After that dream, one thing was for sure. Whether it was Ethan's brother or not, I would take care of Ethan, starting by showing how much I cared about him and that I wanted to be more than just friends. I knew right away that it was easier said, but I wasn't one to back down from a challenge, I was up for it.