Dream Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
680 Followers

My wife was standing in front of the dressing table wearing only a panty. She moved to make space for her mom and I could see mom in law’s naked front clearly in the mirror. She had small pear shaped breasts with almost no sag and had prominent pink nipples. Her belly was absolutely flat and had some faint stretch marks. Her belly ended in a silky smooth pussy and I could clearly see her closed pussy lips. She spread her legs a bit and put some talcum powder in her crotch. This excited me lot. As my wife dabbed some perfume on her, she raised her arms and I saw her lovely underarms with a couple of sexy creases. Though I am very fond of bushy pussy, my mom in law’s cute baby like smooth pussy appealed a lot to me. I felt it was lot more attractive compared to my wife’s pussy with hair trimmed short. She took good five minutes before she put on her bra & petticoat and I had a feast for my eyes. My cock was getting hard but my brief was tight enough to hold it and the bulge was nothing enormous to draw the attention of my wife or mom in law.

**************************************************

My wife & I had a reasonably good sex life. We had sex 2/3 days a week and enjoyed it. Every night after sex, we lied naked in bed and talked for a long time. During this time she was in her best of mood. One night, children were not at home and after we had a very satisfying round of sex we decided to have a drink. We walked out of the bedroom naked and settled down with our drinks in the drawing room. Sitting naked beside each other under bright light was very sensational for both of us. Soon we were a bit tipsy and I asked my wife to share some of her secrets, which she never told me before. Initially she said she has none such secret. But a little later she said I should share my secret first and then it would be her turn.

I told her about my clandestine efforts to see grown up women naked during adolescence. I made a peephole in our bathroom door, which no one noticed. Through the peephole I managed to see several women naked when they had their bath. I regularly saw a middle age maid naked. When a cousin sister of mine came to stay with us for a couple of days, I tried to see her naked. But she had her bath with her panty on and I could see her boobs only. I also once saw an aunt of mine naked. Hearing all these, my wife asked me who was the most attractive of them all. I hesitated to answer, because I didn’t mention to her I also saw my own mother naked and she was the most attractive of them all. As she pressed for the answer, I finally confessed about seeing my mom naked. Some how my wife was not as shocked as I apprehended her to be. She commented every adolescent boy finds his mother very sexually attractive. Now I really surprised her by telling her how I saw her mom naked. After she got over her surprise, she laughed her head off.

When it was her turn to share the secret, she told me something very revealing. She said bathing in the nude together with her mom and sister excited her sexually. When I asked her if this was only in her mind or there was some physical action too, she showed some hesitation. She finally came out with the truth. The day she shaved her mom for the first time, she was very excited. When she shaved mom’s armpit her fingers touched mom’s breasts and noticed her nipples had hardened. After shaving she rubbed moisturiser in the shaved area and moved her hand over mom’s boobs. She even touched her nipples and was surprised that mom didn’t protest. Getting encouraged, she rubbed moisturiser on mom’s boobs and played on her nipples. Her mom didn’t resist, but didn’t show any excitement either. So she finally withdrew her hands.

When she started shaving mom’s bush, touching her pussy was a great excitement. Finally when all the hair vanished she felt very much turned on. On the pretence of checking if the skin was smooth enough, she moved her finger over her pussy. She got very excited as she felt a lot of wetness along her pussy folds. She rubbed mom’s shaved pussy with moisturiser and her mom was oozing out lots of pussy juice.

She was so excited that she completely forgot she was her own mom and parting her lips inserted her fingers inside the tunnel. As she saw the pink inside, she was all the more excited and started playing on the clit. At this stage mom held her hand and she thought mom wanted her to stop. But actually mom made her move the fingers faster and she started moaning. Within minutes her mom had a long lasting orgasm. As the orgasm subsided mom collapsed in her arms. Her mom looked a bit embarrassed but kissed her cheeks to show that she was thankful. Later, they never spoke to each other about this. I asked her if that was the only occasion. Resting her head on my chest and tickling my nipples, she said no. She did realise that her mom had a strong sexual urge and as she didn’t get enough sex from her dad she needed some sexual relief.

When I probed further, she said she noticed two things. Frequency of sex between her parents was low. Secondly, her mom read a lot of erotic literature and when she read those books she showed signs of restlessness. She felt her mom needed to release her sexual energy. So, next time she had bath with her mom she decided to give her the much needed pleasure. She offered to soap her mom and lovingly touched her all over. She explored every corner of her body – armpits, belly button, groin and even ass hole. As she was sure her mom was immensely enjoying, she played with her nipples and her mom moaned. She finally inserted her fingers in her pussy and played with her clit. This time mom was a lot more uninhibited and moan was very strong. She made her lie down on the bathroom floor and put her mouth in her pussy. She immensely enjoyed the wetness of mom’s pussy. Being too excited, she moved her tongue wildly and even chewed the clit. Now her mom started screaming in joy and within minutes had a volcanic climax.

After this second occasion, it was an unspoken understanding with her mom that when they had bath together she would bring her mom to climax. This practice continued for many years, even after her mom had menopause. At this stage, I asked her if her mom also gave her pleasure in return. She said, possibly her mom was too shy to do this. But when her mom was at the height of excitement, she did kiss her in the mouth and squeezed her boobs and butts. Mom sometimes even sucked her nipples. But all these, she guessed, mom did unconsciously. She finally said she didn’t need this much as she had enough of sex from me after marriage and from someone else before marriage. Now she paused with a meaningful smile.

As I knew very well she had no boyfriend before marriage, I was damn curious to know who this ‘someone else’ was. As she silently kept smiling, I asked her again. She gave me a kiss and asked me to light a cigarette for her. Drawing a long puff, she asked me what would be her reward if she tells me the secret. I said I would suck her to her best climax ever. I was actually tempted to suck her as at that time her pubic hair had grown quite well, possibly because she didn’t trim for a week or two.

As I said this, she took another long puff, returned the cigarette to me and lied down with her head on my lap. Now she started telling me her treasured secret. I was shocked as she said that it was Mina who gave her a lot of sexual pleasure. After the first occasion with her mom, she confided to Mina. Mina was surprised but admitted she also felt horny when she bathed in the nude with mom. As they talked more on sex between women, both sisters admitted that they felt horny as they saw each other in the nude. Mina also told her she discovered mom read a lot of erotic literature. One day as they were alone at home, they searched through their mom’s books and found a book, which had stories on incestuous lesbian sex. They read together a story of sexual encounter between two sisters, who got caught in action by their mother and finally three of them had sex together.

Though the characters of the story were American women, it was very exciting. As they finished the story, they got drawn into a deep kiss. As excitement mounted, they tore off each other’s clothes and started exploring each other’s naked body. My wife realised for the first time Mina’s abundance of pubic hair added hell of a lot of sex appeal to her body. She started sucking Mina’s thick bush and finding her clit through the jungle gave her an extra kick. She was wild in excitement and sucked Mina like there was no tomorrow.

Before she could finish her story, I couldn’t hold my patience and started sucking my wife’s cunt. As I sucked her, I imagined I was sucking Mina. As I sucked my wife, she in turn sucked my cock. My wife had a strong long lasting orgasm when I was still to ejaculate. After her climax subsided, I entered my shaft in my wife’s cunt. Though she just had an orgasm, she willingly let me penetrate her. I stroked her like a wild bull and she shrieked in pleasure. I was imagining I was fucking Mina and kept on kissing her and pressing her boobs hard. I never felt so wild and endlessly fucked her. After a while I started discharging a hell of a lot of load and my wife had a second climax. Even after I took out my cock, it still threw out a lot and her boobs, belly, pubic bush and even the carpet was strewn with white gooey blobs. This was the best fuck I ever had. But at that point of time, little did I know about still better fucks awaiting me.

As I washed up and came back to bed I asked my wife if her sexual escapades with her sister stopped after her marriage. She said yes. After her marriage to me, she & Mina didn’t indulge in sex. Mina, till such time she got married, gave some relief to her mom. After Mina’s marriage the two sisters almost forgot that they had some sexual relationship. But for last couple of years, Mina looked sex starved. She confided to my wife that her husband’s frequent travel & busy schedule was causing problem in their sex life. She was often horny and looked for relief from her sister.

After that night my lust for Mina grew stronger.

In many other ways I found Mina to be keen to please me. Both she & my wife used to dress in a conservative way. Sari was virtually their only formal dress. Once in a while they wore salwar kameez on less formal occasions. I suggested to my wife to start wearing pants or skirt to office and long formal dresses to parties. But she was rather unwilling to change. When Mina shed off her extra flab, I suggested she should look smart if she wears pants when going to work. Next day, she called me on my mobile phone asking me to help her in shopping after office. We bought a couple of pants & matching shirts and she started wearing those once or twice a week. Later, the frequency increased and she started wearing skirts & tailored suit also. My wife was very impressed with Mina’s dress and soon switched to wearing pants & skirt.

My wife was still not sold to the idea of wearing well designed long dresses to parties. I secretly bought a designer dress for Mina and she wore the dress to the next party she attended. On the way to the party, Mina(& her husband) dropped at our place to show the dress to her sister. The sister was so delighted that she kissed & hugged Mina. In the following weekend, I was very pleasantly surprised when my beloved wife accompanied me to a party in a lovely designer dress.

The two sisters wore either sari or nightie at home. Nighties were often too worn out and the saris were too inconvenient. I often suggested to my wife to wear shorts & T-shirt at home. But she felt it was not suitable for grown up Indian women. She would rather wear petticoat & blouse or only sari without under garments to be at ease at home. Mina came to our house to spend one summer weekend. She went to the bathroom to change her salwar kameez. She came out wearing white shorts & a red sleeveless T-shirt. She looked very smart & elegant. From that day onwards, my wife became so fond of shorts that she bought half a dozen shorts & matching T-shirts. She even started going out for shopping etc in shorts with nice tops & strapped sandals. While she was very pleased with the comfort & smartness, I had my last laugh.

Both my wife & I were moderate drinkers and drank socially. So were Mina & her hubby. Whenever we got together in the evenings in a relaxed mood, four of us enjoyed a few rounds of drink. I was always against India women sticking to vodka or gin. In my opinion, scotch was a much better drink. From English women’s drinking habit showed that scotch was not meant for men only. My wife, as usual, disagreed and said scotch tasted too bitter & pungent. My argument(strongly supported by my brother in law) that like every best food & drink in the world, scotch had an acquired taste cut no ice. But when Mina started tasting scotch and felt it was very smooth & had a lovely aroma, my wife switched to scotch. Later, she touched no other alcoholic drink, except beer in the afternoon.

Over a span of more than two decades Mina & me got closer and closer. We became so intimate that often we shared our problems with each other, before sharing with our respective spouses. My wife and brother in law both partly understood this but never objected. Except for the unspoken love & desire between us, everything between Mina & me was totally transparent.

Over the years my wife was becoming more and more unreceptive & insensitive to my problems & needs. While she would expect me to take care of all her problems, she never felt the necessity of giving me any mental support. As I went up the corporate ladder, my mental strain increased a lot. I needed a friend with whom I could share my agonies & anxieties as also my achievements. Since my wife stonewalled me in this front, I felt depressed. I needed help to release my tension, but there was none from her. My children, particularly my daughter, understood my needs well. But as they were still young their support was not adequate. I needed a mature friend.

These needs made me turn more & more to Mina. She was not only very receptive to my problems, but shared my agonies & anxieties too. She was delighted with my achievements & success in the corporate world. Often she analysed my problems in a new perspective, which was big help. She knew how to hold a man’s hand when he was under stress. She understood when I needed encouragement, or counsel or simple sympathy. She exactly knew how to cool me down. By giving me such mental support, she became my best friend. Since her young days, I stood by her and shared her agonies & anxieties. She in turn helped me to tackle stresses & strain of the corporate world.

We often had or created opportunities to meet alone and enjoyed each other’s company. Both Mina & my wife are working in responsible positions and my wife had to travel at least two three times in a month. My brother in law also travelled very frequently. Mina didn’t travel at all and my travel was not too frequent. This gave us plenty of opportunities to meet alone. Mina came over to our house on the pretext of looking after the children in the absence of her sister. My children had grown up enough to take care of their own needs and were quite independent. They hardly needed any help from their aunt and Mina was almost entirely available to me. The children welcomed their aunt’s visit mainly because she always brought her son along and they were very fond of their cousin. The three children liked to be on their own and didn’t like the parents or aunt to breathe down their neck. It suited them very well if Mina & I went out. We took full advantage of this.

Often Mina & I went to movies or spent time in some of the social clubs or restaurant. I cherished every moment of her company and I was sure, so did Mina. Mina & I enjoyed drinking together. We were less inhibited and poured our heart out. But even in drunkenness, we could never directly express our feelings. I loved to hold her hands or have my arm around her. But I hardly had any opportunity to do so in public places, except in movie halls. While watching a movie, I often held her hand or placing my arm around her felt the warmth of her body or even placed my hand on her thighs. She never protested or discouraged me, but remained a bit passive. This passiveness on her part always remained an enigma to me.

When our children and her son moved out of home, Mina & I met more often mostly at home. That gave me more opportunity to get intimate to her. We spent hours together and talked endlessly. I became more & more daring in touching her and made no secret of my physical desire. I lovingly held her in my arms, moved my hands on her bare arms and even on her partly bare thighs outside her shorts. When I was too excited, I even hugged her and felt her soft breasts. While she didn’t actively reciprocate to my overtures, she did give me lot of indulgence so much so that whenever we were alone at home she wore sleeveless top and no bra.

One day, I got pretty excited as I saw her long armpit hair popping out of the folds of her underarm. I started fondling her armpit and played with the hair.

At this point she said, “You are very fond of armpit hair, aren’t you?”

I asked, “How did you know?”

“My sister tells me everything about you. It’s because of you, I have stopped shaving my armpits.”

I was so pleased to hear this that I gave her a passionate kiss on her cheeks and raising her arms up started kissing her armpits. She never tried to stop me and I revelled in the combination of softness, abundance of hair and the wonderful aroma of her perfume.

From that day onwards, I kissed her armpits and played with the hair whenever we were alone. I also loved to fondle her legs and her partly bare thighs below her shorts.

This way, my strong physical desire came out in the open. Though Mina didn’t resist, I was hesitant to break the ultimate barrier. I knew Mina loved her sister and wouldn’t like to cheat on her. In order not to get carried away by lust, I took two safety measures. I stopped drinking when I was alone with her and we never spent the night together.

She one day gave me a total surprise. After spending some time at her house, we decided to go out for dinner. She went inside to have a shower and change. She took unusually long time to come back. Finally when she came out of her bedroom, I was enamoured by a very different but wonderful aroma of a new perfume.

Wow! She wore a lovely silk dress with spaghetti straps. The body hugging dress ended just above her knees and displayed the curves of her thighs & hips. Her legs looked very fair against the black dress and I noticed her legs were clean shaved. Her bare arms showed a lovely pair of folds at her underarms. As she came close to me and placed her arms on my shoulders, I was awed at the silky smoothness of her armpits.

Normally I would have been very disappointed with her luxuriant hair shaved off, but I had a turn on from her soft fair armpits with sexy creases on the silky skin. In an impulse I put my nose in her armpit and got mesmerized by the aroma. As I started nudging her underarms with my nose, she coyly moved away and reminded me that we were getting late. As she walked out of the door in front of me, her butts swayed beautifully. Somehow I felt her dress was clinging too close on her butts and suspected she had no panty underneath. This gave me a hell of a turn on and I was desperate to check if she was really without a panty. In the car I tried to move my hands over her bum, but she moved away. But the little feel that I got for a split second, I couldn’t find the any edge of her panty. My suspicion & curiosity got stronger.

She possibly felt my pulse and diverted my mind by asking in a husky voice, “Are you unhappy that I shaved?” Without giving me a chance to answer she continued, “I will maintain the natural look. I just felt like showing you smoothness also has it’s own beauty.”

rubysen
rubysen
680 Followers