Dream Lover

Story Info
Everything you could hope for in a lover.
2.4k words
3.8
6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This all started about 8 months ago, I didn't know if I was going crazy or what was happening to me.

Every night I was making love to a beautiful, very sexy woman. I don't mean we just had sex, I mean deep emotional love: like two young lovers in their first passion. She brought me to climax three, four or more times each night.

Angela was strikingly beautiful. She had lovely long blonde hair, a beautiful face with a perfect complexion, full lips - always with bright red lipstick, and everything in proportion. Her body was amazing with pearly white skin. Her genital area had light blonde hair that was not shaved. Now let me come to her breasts -- they were fantastic! I cannot adequately describe how lovely they were, and you could not imagine. I could never bring myself to call them tits, they were just too wonderful. They were utterly beautiful: firm and shapely, round and even; not large and not small. Her areoles were slightly raised. If I ever could have resisted her advances, I could not resist her breasts; whenever I saw them I had a strong desire to touch them and fondle their smoothness; my hand would go towards them. Angela knew how lovely they were and how attracted I was to them; she would say to me, "Do you like my breasts? Do you think they are beautiful? Would you like to suck on them?", and I had to tell her over and over again "Yes, Yes, Yes!" As soon as I touched her breast the nipples would stiffen and rise making the whole thing even more attractive to me. If I felt that I was in love, I was in love with these beautiful breasts.

The love-making was incredible -- she knew how to please me and how to draw it out as long as possible. She was very talented and she knew all the tricks. She talked about sex and knew much more than I did, even though she was so much younger than me. She told me what to do to please her and she said that I was a wonderful lover.

Here is my story from the start.

I am a 46-year-old woman and was happily married to a wonderful husband for 22 years. We have two children that we are very proud of, both away at college. I have never had lesbian feelings, never. Although I enjoyed sex with my husband, and it was important to me, it was not a major part of my life. When this story happened, my husband and I were still having a great sex life. Naturally, we didn't make love as often as we did in our 20's, but it was very satisfying when we did have sex. My husband is a gentle and passionate lover and he knew how to please me sexually; Oh yes, very much!

Everything was fine until Angela started coming into my dreams. At first it was very occasional and it was all very vague the way dreams are, but I remembered her each time she came so that she became a familiar person. She was not someone I knew in my waking life, not that I was aware of, anyway. After a few weeks she came regularly, every night. At first she just sat on the side of my bed and talked, mostly about herself and what she had been doing -- quite dull stuff really, but I was getting to know her. Then after about a couple more weeks she kissed me on the lips. I didn't seem to object, so she stripped off her blouse, and then I was overcome. I reached up and touched her breasts, I couldn't resist, and then she came into bed next to me. All we did for the first few weeks was to cuddle and kiss. It seemed that was all she wanted and I was happy doing this. It got so that this was the norm every night, every dream. Then one night she gave me one of her deep tongue kisses and looked at me and said, "I would like very much if you suck my breasts".

I am not a lesbian and never had any thoughts of sex with a woman, so I hesitated, thinking to myself, "What am I doing here?" But to be honest I was attracted to her beautiful breasts and, after all, it was just a dream, so I would have no inhibitions. So the next thing I knew, she had moved up and had her breast up to my face level, just in front of my lips. What could I do? I opened up and there it was right in my mouth, I did to her what I knew felt good for me: I teased around her areola with my tongue before I flicked her nipple. Then I sucked hard on as much of her breast that would fit into my wide-open mouth. I fondled one breast while I licked and sucked the other. And it felt great!

She was moaning and telling me how great it felt and to do it more and suck harder. I knew what would come next, as she moved around and started licking and sucking my breasts. It felt wonderful; she was an expert.

I awoke right away after my dream and thought about it. I felt really good and not at all guilty or ashamed. My husband was fast asleep beside me. I was feeling quite aroused so I reached over and put my hand on his chest and caressed around his shoulders. Then I moved my hand down to his stomach. He keeps himself in very good shape and has a nice firm stomach. I couldn't help it if my hand started going down until I reached his penis, all flaccid and soft. I grasped it in my hand and squeezed just a little; he grunted a little bit. Now he was starting to wake up and his organ was swelling fast. "Oh yes!" he called as I caressed and rubbed him up and down.

We made love and I was so passionate that my husband wondered what had happened. "What's got into you", he said. He brought me to a wonderful climax. Then I fell asleep again. I didn't dream of Angela.

Over the next few nights Angela came back and it became a complete sex act, with breast kissing, sucking hard on each others nipples, finger penetration, genital kissing and licking, gently rubbing and sucking on my clitoris until I had my climax and she had hers.

A couple of times when I woke up, I woke my husband and we made love. I was so aroused and so passionate that he was wondering what was going on.

Then she started coming into my dreams every night regularly, not just once, but over and over.

But she seemed so real, every detail of her -- beautiful breasts, lovely blond hair, fine hair around her cunt, the taste of her vagina, the little mole over her right breast. She even came with a history, as she slowly told me details about her life.

Every night I went to bed and fell fast asleep, and then I started to dream. She stood over my bed and talked dirty to me. "You gonna lick my cunt tonight?" "My tits are hungry for your sweet lips". Then she started to strip off her clothes and climb into my bed. She kissed me on the lips and pushed her tongue deep into my mouth while she caressed my breasts. She pushed her tits up to my mouth where she wanted me to suck them hard. Then she went down and started to kiss around my cunt until I got very wet and excited. She pushed her tongue deep into my vagina and licked and sucked my clitoris. She liked me to lick her vagina at the same time, and to do the same to her as she was doing to me. She then brought me to orgasm, while she was writhing with her own climax and calling out.

Thing is, in these dreams I knew that I was dreaming and I was very aware of what was going on. These experiences felt much more real that a normal dream, they seemed more real than being awake. I felt every sensation, every emotion, in exquisite detail. I could feel her tongue licking around the edge of my vagina, teasing at first, and then going in deep. I could really feel it all.

After each climax I woke up and thought about the dream and went through the whole thing in my mind -- I remembered every detail. My vagina was wet when I awoke, so I know that I had really climaxed. When I went back to sleep it happened all over again. Over and over, 3 or more times each night, every night.

For the first few weeks we stayed in my bed, but then we started to be in other places: some were quite exotic: on a beach or in a forest, or in a beautiful hotel room, in a hot tub or in a swimming pool; we have even done it on a theatre stage, with a crowd clapping and cheering us on! We once were on a church altar with two candles burning; the priest was sprinkling holy water over us and the choir was singing hymns! Analyse that dream, Dr. Freud! Or the one when we were angels with wings, floating in the clouds and making passionate love with other angels watching!

Usually in my sexy dreams my husband still was fast sleep beside us in the bed, but sometimes he was wide awake watching us, often masturbating, urging us on, but never touching us.

In the morning he mentioned that I was moaning in the night. Moaning? Oh my God, yes, I was in ecstasy!

So this had been going on for about 8 months and I wondered if I was crazy, but I didn't want it to stop. I was addicted to these nightly sessions and I looked forward to going to bed in the evening I started thinking about it, and I could hardly wait. I started yawning about 8 o'clock.

I knew I was addicted to this, I looked forward throughout the day to these dreams and I could not do without them. I thought that I should talk to someone about it, but I didn't want it to stop, I couldn't bear the thought.

The last week before the end was not good at all. She was sucking my nipple in the wonderful way that she had, then she bit down and hurt me. I screamed and she mumbled sort of an apology. But then a bit later she penetrated me with a finger and then she pushed two fingers in as she often did. I could feel her then use three fingers, which was getting very tight, but it still did not hurt. It then felt like she was pushing all four fingers in and trying to get her hand inside me. I screamed and woke up.

When I went back to sleep and the next dream started she was pushing her whole hand in, but I was not wet enough and it was hurting. She seemed to have changed and she was now trying to hurt me. Even with my legs wide apart my cunt is not really that big and I don't think her whole hand would fit. I told her not to do that anymore and she pushed me away and started sulking.

After this, Angela began to change; being nasty to me, saying critical things and trying to hurt me physically. She called me old and said my tits are droopy. She said my cunt smelled.

I couldn't take this; not after all the loving I thought that we had. So I killed her, murdered you could call it. Not the real Angela of course, in reality I couldn't hurt a fly, but in my dream world the Angela who had been my lover for all those months, and who had changed so much. I went to the kitchen, grabbed a big butcher knife and stabbed her in the throat, then in the chest. There was blood all over the place, but then the dream ended and I had a good rest. You have to understand that all this was a dream, just continuing my sexual dreams; I dreamed of sex with Angela, then I dreamed that I killed Angela -- the whole thing was in my dreams, never in real life.

When I woke up the bed was sticky and damp. I looked at my husband and he had blood on him. I could not imagine how he had got hurt, but I quickly got up and called emergency. The ambulance came soon and the medics told me he had been stabbed and he was dead, and they had to call the police. The police arrested me, charging me with the murder and read me my rights. I protested strongly and they wrote everything down. I was totally stunned of course; I didn't know how he could have been stabbed. How could I have anything to do with it?

My children come to visit me in prison. I tell them that I did not do anything, but they look at me with pity in their eyes. I don't understand what happened or what is happening now.

My lawyer wants me to plead not guilty because of temporary insanity. He says that is my best chance. He is getting a psychiatrist to examine me.

Last night I had a wonderful dream; I dreamed that I was back in my house and that I had a romantic dinner with my husband, with candles and a bottle of white wine. Later we made love, just like the old days with him trying to please me and succeeding so well. He kissed my lips, he embraced my breasts and sucked them hard; he licked all around and inside my cunt and licked and sucked on my clitoris; bringing me to climax over and over. I was happy again, so happy once more, and it was all so real.

I am now awake in my prison cell, but here's my dilemma: I really can't tell if I am now in a dream in this prison cell, and last night's love-making was real, or the other way around. What is the dream world and what is reality -- how can I be sure? I really want the prison cell to be the dream, and my home and husband to be reality.

The alarm clock woke me up.