Dream Lover

Story Info
Was it real or just a dream?
1.5k words
4
17.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kandie
kandie
350 Followers

Its 4 a.m and I am sitting up in bed, reading a magazine when Wayne finally comes home from work.

“Damn 4 a.m. I’m sorry, love--I wanted to come to bed early tonight for a change.” Wayne pulls me close and kisses me, “I miss you and I wanted to make love to you all night.”

“Its OK darling, I can always fuck you in the morning,” Kandie tells him. I roll over, set the radio to our favorite country music station, and let its music lull me to asleep. Wayne is asleep before his head hit the pillow.

I toss and turn then look at the clock--4:30 a.m. I put on the headphones in my ears and switch on the audio book. That's what always makes me sleepy? I lose interest in the story and shut if off. My body is just too excited for sleep.

I quietly climb out of bed, walk over to my computer and click it on, “Maybe tonight I will find someone exciting to talk to online.” I surf through several chatrooms and talk to a few people, but the conversation is not too exciting.

My erect nipples tingle as they brush against the soft fabric of my night-shirt. I place my hand between my legs and feel the dampness; I slide my finger under my panties, slowly stroking my clit. I whisper softly,”OOOH this feels good!”

I get up and walk toward the bathroom to pick up a few things I need--my favorite toy: a 10 inch Meglite, some Vaseline, a towel, and my full-length mirror.

I lay the items on the sofa then turn the radio to my favorite music station, letting the soft music serenade my senses.

I put the mirror on the floor, adjusting it slightly so I can see my whole body. I love to masturbate and get more excited when I watch myself. My eyes widened in excitement. “Oh baby, you look so sexy!”

I remove my night-shirt, feeling my nipples harden more as the cool air caresses them. Taking my nipples between my fingers, I roll and pinch then hard, “MMMMMMM!” I bring each one to my lips, suck it hard then bite it gently sending a tingling sensation directly to the center of my pussy.

I look up into the mirror and spread my legs wide. My whole pussy glistens with anticipation. My fingers spread my labia apart and gasp, “OH my, your so wet and sexy, baby!”

Slowly, I caress my clit--teasing and rubbing it softly before I slide two fingers deep inside me, making my whole body shake with excitement.

I close my eyes as I roll and pinch my clit with my free hand feeling it swell and throb under my touch.

I once again fantasize that my dream lover is really here making love to me. “Oh dream lover fuck me!"

I pump my fingers in and out of my pussy harder, feeling my muscles grip them like a small cock, shoving one, then place all four fingers in my pussy fuck hard feeling myjuices cover my whole hand.

I finger fuck my pussy hard, stopping only long enough to lick the sweet juices from my fingers then before I reinsert them over and over, driving myself closer to climax.

As I watch my wet throbbing clit in the mirror, I purr, “It’s time for this baby to cum hard!”

As the fingers of my left handrs fuck my pussy hard, the fingers of my right hand rubs and tease at my clit. I feel the juices begin to run down my legs. “Fuck me, my dream lover--fuck me hard!” My breathing quickens, I pinch my clit hard, “Oh fuck, I am cumming!"

I bring my cum-covered hand to my lips and lick off my sweet cum. I wink at my reflection in the mirror watching my swollen clit throb hard as if to say, “I am not done having fun yet, lets cum again baby!”

The hairs on the back of my neck stiffen; it feels like someone is watching me. I quickly glance around the room and do not see anyone, “I wish it was you watching me, my dream lover!”

I spread Vaseline on my 10 inch Meglite and slowly insert it into my pussy, slowly fucking myself in and out harder with each thrust, stretching my pussy to the limits. Quivering with anticipation, I shove the light deeper. The big two-inch diameter is electrifying as it rubs against my g-spot. “Oooooh yesssssss,” I scream.

“Dream lover, fuck me! I want to feel your lips and tongue encircling my clit and sucking it hard, as you slide the light deeper into my wanting pussy.” My pussy starts milking the light hard, making me shake hard on the verge of climax.

I watch myself in the mirror as my pussy spasms, trying to engulf the whole light inside. He shoves the light in harder, deeper, and then faster while my pussy milks at his cock. “Ooooh Yesss,” I scream as I cum hard again.

"Oh yes! Dream lover, fuck me deep and hard, ahhhhhh yes watch me cum!”

Suddenly I feel someone’s hand caress my thigh, he responds--“I am here, my love, spread your legs wide so I can eat every part of that delicious pussy!”

When I look down, I gasp in amazement; my dream lover has come to life and is kneeling between my legs. “Oh yes, eat me,” I uttered.

“Oh that’s it, just like that…oooooooh please don’t stop!” As his fingers spread my labia, his tongue drives me crazy with desire.

“Lover, do you like the way I make your pussy purr?” my lover questioned.

“Oh yes! Please do not stop what you’re doing--eat me!”

I start shaking hard when he sucks my clit and takes it between his lips, biting it gently as a surge of electricity goes from my clit to his lips.

“Oh my baby, you taste so good! I could eat your pussy for hours.”

“Oh my dream lover, do not stop...Oh fuck baby make me cum! “

He buries his face deep in my pussy, letting his tongue encircle my clit as he shoves three fingers deep inside. “OOH fuck, yes, Ahhh that’s it just like that, lover...Oh my I am going to cum!”

“Oh my baby, cum for me, fill my mouth with your sweet nectar!” He pants.

My dream lover looks up and me and gasps, “Wow baby! I love watching a woman bite and suck her own nipples; I think that is so sexy!”

I take each one of my nipple into my mouth and bite it then suck on it hard, one then the other, feeling myself on the edge of an earth-shattering climax. “Oh yes my darling, I am going to cum!”

He bites my clit hard and my body stiffens, “Baby, oooh fuck…yes!“ A gush of my warm sweet cum fills his mouth.

“I just can’t get enough of your sweet nectar. “

He licks at his lips then sits beside me on the sofa, drawing me close as our lips meet, sharing a deep passionate kiss.

I close my eyes as we kiss deep and hard. I am glad my dream lover is here. "I love you Dream Lover!"

“Yes Baby, I’m here!” He leans over, licking and nibbling at my ear, whispering, “One good licking deserves another, sugar!”

“Oh yes, it does!” I kneel between his knees and grasp his hard cock in my hands, licking my lips hungrily as I gaze at the glistening precum on its tip. I lean forward, kissing and flicking the head of his cock with my tongue, “Oh my lover, you taste so delicious!”

“Suck me darling; take me deep and hard into your mouth.”

I stop sucking and look into is brown eyes, “I want to suck you hard and slow so I can taste every sweet inch of your cock, darling.“

I deep throat him, letting my lips brush softly again his pubic hairs, “Oh fuck, I love the way you suck my cock…that’s it, I love the way your tongue tickles my cock.”

I suck his cock hard as his hands grab my head, moving it up and down on his cock, “Darling, I am going to fill your sweet mouth with my cum!”

“Oh yes, Kandie, oh my Yessss, suck me harder baby!” His body stiffens. “I can't hold back any longer! Oh my sweet baby I am cumming!”

Eagerly, I swallow, lapping up every sweet drop of his cum. “Yummy, my dream lover, you taste so good!”

I get up to sit next to him and snuggle on the sofa. When I look around, I notice that I am alone. “Was this real or a dream?”

Then I close my eyes, reveling in the tingling afterglow of our wild sexy moment, suspended in time. Blowing a kiss through the air, I whisper to you, “I love you, my dream lover!” Now, I was ready for sleep.

XOXOX!.....Kandie

kandie
kandie
350 Followers