Dream Lover

Story Info
Man of her dreams is only a dream- or is he?
1.3k words
4.4
12k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly my eyes flutter open as I awaken from my slumber. I feel my lover spooned up behind me, his strong arm hugging around my waist, his warm breath blowing on the back of my neck. I lie very still, savoring this moment. He begins to stir, pulling me even closer to him. His soft lips pressing against my flesh as he tenderly kisses my bare shoulder. "Are you awake, my love?" he whispers in my ear.

"Good morning, sunshine," I chuckle, turning so I can face him. Reaching up, I gently caress his rugged cheek. "You need a shave." I tease.

"Why? I thought you liked the bum look." wrapping his arms around me, he pulls me to him in a tight embrace. Gazing deeply into those deep blue eyes, I lean to kiss him lightly. He presses his lips to mine, kissing me passionately, gently pressing me against the bed, onto my back. Those strong masculine hands trailing along my shoulder, down over my chest, lingering at my breast. Our kiss intensifying as he gently circles my erect nipple with his finger, teasingly. Slowly, he moves his kisses down my chin, along my throat. Gently cupping my breast in his hand, he leans his head down, covering my nipple with his warm lips. I feel him circling it with his tongue, gently nibbling with his teeth. I run my fingers through his hair, moaning softly.

His hands moving along my body, searching for my most intimate places. Caressing him as he covers every inch of my body with soft passionate kisses. Our eyes lock as he trails the tip of his tongue along my tummy, up to gently kiss the nipple of each breast, continuing up to press his fiery lips to mine, kissing me madly.

I wrap my long smooth legs around his waist, pulling him to me. His cock, hard and erect, pressing the opening of my sex. Moaning as he slides his hard shaft in and out of me. I bring my hips up to meet with his, matching him thrust for thrust. Running my nails down along his back, squeezing his waist with my legs, kissing each other passionately as we give into our lust.

I roll him over onto his back, straddling over him, his pulsating cock still deep inside of me. I bring his arms up over his head, holding onto his wrists. Slowly, teasingly, I slide his cock in and out of me, using my muscles to gently squeeze his cock as it slides in deeper. Leaning down, I lightly trail the tip of my tongue over his lips, pulling back as he tries to kiss me. He groans as I grind my pussy down on him.

Suddenly, he sits up, pushing me back onto the bed. Driving his rock hard shaft deep inside me. My orgasm building inside me, verges on the breaking point. I rake my nails down along his back, leaving dark red furrows. I scream out in ecstasy as we both hit our climax together. Roughly, he presses his lips to mine as he spills his seed into my quivering pussy.

He collapses on top of me, holding me close as we gasp for breath. He lifts his head, gazes deeply into my eyes. "I love you."

My eyes flutter open, it's morning. I turn to lie on my back, stretching my hand along the empty spot next to me in bed. "I love you, too." sighing as I slowly crawl out of my bed and stumble into my bathroom. Standing in the shower, the hot steamy water pounding on my back, I recall each exquisite detail of my dream. I can still feel his hands roaming over my body, can still taste his sweet kiss. How I long for him to be more than just a fantasy I dream about.

I've been talking with Chris for over three years online. Though we've sent pictures of ourselves to one another, we have never ventured to a call on the phone or dared to visit one another. Ours is strictly an online romance, there is nothing physical between us except for the pain I feel when I come to the realization that I will never feel his arms around me, I will never know the thrill of our first kiss, I shall never experience the ultimate pleasure of making love to him, only in my dreams.

I towel off and slip into a pair of faded jeans and an old gray sweatshirt, pulling my long chestnut hair back in a ponytail. I don't even bother with any makeup, what's the point of it anyway. I make my way into the kitchen and start the coffee maker. I head to the door of my small one bedroom apartment to get the paper that's usually waiting for me in the hall, compliments of the land lord.

I thrust open the door and scream from surprise. There, standing with my paper in his hand, is Chris, his hand still in the air in mid knock. "Oh my god, I'm sorry." he jumped almost as high as I did when I screamed. "You didn't give me a chance to knock. Ummmm... here's your paper." Chris chuckled nervously, handing me the paper.

"W-w-what are you doing here?" I stammer, still standing in the doorway.

"I needed to see you. I thought... maybe it was time." he was just as I dreamed he would be, he was so handsome. "May I come in?" he asked nodding toward my apartment.

"Oh, my gosh... yes... yes come in." embarrassed that I was just standing there gawking at him. I step to the side to let him in. "I just wasn't expecting to see you there, I'm still in a bit of shock." I manage a shaky giggle. I lead him into my kitchen and offer him a cup of coffee. All morning we sat at my kitchen table and talked. I must have sounded like the village idiot the way I babbled on and on. I couldn't believe it, after all this time, here he is, in my house. My heart was beating so hard I was afraid it would burst right out of my chest.

Chris reached over and took my hand and for a moment there was nothing but a long comfortable silence between us. Those damned blue eyes of his, gazing deep into my very soul. "Morgan, I love you. I... I just needed to see you. I ..." slowly his hand reaches up to caress my cheek, cupping my face in his hand. "I need to see you, to touch you. Baby, I need to be with you." his voice barely above a whisper. He slowly moves closer to me, his hand gently pulling me towards him. I take a deep breath and close my eyes as I feel his soft perfect lips press against mine, kissing me so tenderly. Pulling me to a standing position, never once breaking our breathtaking kiss, he scoops me into his strong arms and carries me into my bedroom.

Ever so careful he sets me down upon my bed, kneeling in front of me. His hands slowly caressing down my sides to take hold of my sweatshirt, lifting it up and over my head. Gazing at me lovingly, he gathers me in his arms, hugging me close, his head resting on my breasts. I run my fingers through his hair as I cradle him close, I am certain he can feel my heart beating against his cheek.

Oh how I've waited for this moment, my dream is about to become a reality. Chris is here, he loves me, and I love him more than I could ever put into words. Cupping his face in my hands, I lean down to kiss him softly but passionately. My heart is full, I am happy beyond words for my dream lover has come home.