Dream Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
This time, your regular lover is made to watch.
4.5k words
13k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(WARNING: This story is rated MATURE for adult content and explicit imagery. Keep this story and all other material like it out of the hands of children.)

----------

Two weeks have passed since your last mysterious, erotic dream where you were made love to by the very forest itself. Since then, nothing out of the ordinary has occurred; your dreams have been more or less as they used to be, with no extraordinary aftereffects waiting for your waking the next morning. Yet even after all that, you still have not told a single other soul of your two experiences. Not that you are afraid of being called crazy; after all, you could easily say that both experiences were dreams, and barring the strange discoveries you made in the morning after each one, you would be right. Rather, you have not told anyone because, for some inexplicable reason, you harbor a small fear that doing so would rob the two experiences of their magic.

The first incident is still quite fresh in your mind, in spite of the stretch in time between then and now. Some nights, if you think about it, you can see it played out again in your mind: the mysterious blue-skinned mirror image of you with the clitoris that could transform into a fully erect penis, touching and kissing you in areas that leave you tingling and dripping wet and silently pleading for more. Likewise, the second incident is well remembered, too, and more strongly since it was much more recent: your seduction by Mother Nature's children, with the white rose that grew an appendage that could spew honey like semen, slowly pumping in and out of your body before filling you with its love-nectar. Just recalling either of these is enough to stir your arousal, particularly at night.

Now...

It is 8:30, nighttime, and you have just arrived home after a long day out. You want, more than anything else, to just jump in the sack and let your head hit the pillow...but you manage to restrain yourself a little. After all, even though your man is not here with you tonight, you still have to prepare yourself for bed the same way you always would if he were here with you—a hot shower, followed by perfuming and lotioning yourself before dressing for bed.

As the thought crosses your mind, inexplicably you feel warmth in the pit of your stomach. Each time your man was not there to satisfy you, those were the times when those dreams started coming...will you have one tonight, since he is again not here? The very thought is deliciously tempting.

Hurrying to the bathroom, you kick off your shoes and strip your clothes off, to the last garment, until your body is totally bare. Stepping carefully into the shower, you turn on the pipe for the hot water and feel, immediately, a sense of wholeness as the drops pour down on you. You adjust the hot and cold water pipes until the shower is at the temperature you desire; then you proceed to pick up the nearby bar of soap, and slowly begin lathering yourself.

Moments pass as you revel in the slick, slippery feeling of the soap on your body, especially on your most private areas. A little reluctantly, you eventually replace the soap and allow the water to wash your body completely clean. Reaching for the towel, you turn off the water and then commence drying yourself.

A few minutes later, the towel wrapped around your nakedness, you emerge from the bathroom and into your bedroom. Walking over to the bed, you slowly unwrap the towel, allowing it to fall to your feet. You pick up the bottle of lotion from the night-table and, as is your custom, pour out some and spread it over your skin. As you do this, you note that your nipples are sticking out quite prominently; the warmth that was in your belly has now transferred itself to between your legs. The tingle in your body has become stronger.

For one moment, though you have never had to do so before, you debate with yourself whether to simply wear your nightgown without any underwear, or go without any single piece of clothing at all tonight. Either option would be completely erotic for you; and should your lover come by, either would be a delightful surprise for him. Thinking about it for a moment, eventually you decide to go with the former option...if anyone else should come by to see you, after all, at least the nightgown will protect your shame somewhat, and they won't have to know you're not even wearing your panties underneath.

That decided, you slip into the nightgown, and then tuck yourself in between the sheets. As you do this, you look at the alarm clock on the nightstand. 8:50 now. At least you can get a decent amount of rest tonight and get a fresh start tomorrow morning, if nothing else...

----------

A warm, sweet-smelling, gentle breeze caresses your face. The scent is extremely pleasurable, akin to the scent of the ripest array of fruits. A smile crosses your lips, even as your eyes remain closed.

"Awaken, little one...awaken..."

Who has spoken? You do not recognize the voice at all; yet it has spoken with gentle surety, sounding almost motherly. The tone is definitely melodic in a quiet sort of way; it is enough to rouse you. "Who...who's there...?" you manage to say. As you sit up, you rub your eyes.

"You will soon see me, little one...in but a moment..."

Your vision comes into focus, even as that same gentle breeze blows on your body. As your eyes focus, you realize that you are lying near a riverbank, with crystal-clear water running in the river and a beautiful array of flowers growing on each side. Hanging overhead on the side you are on, tall trees provide a sort of cover of darkness. Off in the distance, you see the sun is setting...but wasn't it already nighttime when you turned in? Then you remember—this isn't the real world, but merely a dream.

Yet again the breeze blows on your body, and this time as it does so you feel a tingling sensation in your nipples. Involuntarily you glance down—and you are stark naked, as bare-skinned as the day of your birth! You instinctively cover yourself up, glancing around quickly...but there is nobody in sight. Relaxing a little, though still not dropping your guard completely, you lower your hands from your breasts.

"Yes, little one, do not be afraid...there is no-one here to see what they do not deserve to see..."

There it is again—that same mysterious voice from before. You wonder, where is it coming from? "Who are you? Where are you?" you want to ask.

And, as if divining your thoughts before you can voice them, the voice says, "Fret not—I shall reveal myself to you now."

All at once you hear a bubbling noise—coming from the river itself! Turning, you are just in time to see a large pillar of water rising up from the river...but strangely enough, a portion of sand from the ground and several nearby flowers are rising up to join with this watery pillar. What could this possibly be? You inch back a little, watching this phenomenon with wonder written all over your face.

"I have a special surprise for you, little one," the voice goes on. "Look behind you."

Puzzled, you turn around—and are quite startled at what you see. Emerging from the vegetation, as if pulled by some invisible force, is your lover—and like you, he is quite nude. His hands are tied behind his back, and his feet tied together, by numerous vines. As well, many leaves are covering his mouth so he cannot make any noise. His eyes widen in recognition of you.

"Do not be alarmed for him; he is not injured in any way," the voice comes once again. "He is here to bear witness...and to learn and understand from his observation."

The pillar of water bubbles again; as you watch, it seems to flow onto the riverbank. As it does so, the sand and flowers mix together with the water...and, ever so slowly, the water begins to take shape before your eyes. Your lover is watching this as well; from his nature-made gag, he mouths his confusion. You are just as clueless as he is at the moment, but continue to watch in hopes that your mutual questions will be answered soon.

Then...the shape that the water, sand and flowers have taken gradually becomes much more solid and recognizable...and as the metamorphosis occurs, what you see emerging astounds you. For now, standing before you, is a creature of immense beauty. Your eyes widen at the sight; you blush as you take in this vision of seemingly lovely art standing before you. "Oh, my..." is all you can say.

Standing before you is a woman—or at least, what appears to be a woman. Her hair is extremely colorful, composed of the flowers that made up one-third of the transformation you have just witnessed. Her skin is copper-colored, a sure mixture of the water and sand of moments ago, and it is glazed as though it had been passed through a potter's flame. She stands at least three feet taller than you, towering over you like the Amazons of legend. But it is her body structure that has you mesmerized: her skin, naturally made, is without the slightest hint of a stretch-mark or unwanted fat, perfectly toned in every area. Her breasts are full and firm, not sagging, but as firm as firm can be. And her face...it is her face that has your attention most, for her face is a slightly older version of your own face, but still stunningly beautiful regardless.

You hear heavy breathing coming from behind you. Glancing back, you see that your lover is also mesmerized by this beauty; already his dick, unrestrained by the vines, is starting to rise. But the woman speaks up, in the same beautiful voice of earlier, catching your attention again. "Now, my child," she speaks to you, "come to me..."

You turn to look at her—and are astonished at what you are now seeing. From the woman's chest, inexplicably, two more firm and luscious breasts are growing underneath her original two, with full, hard nipples. Two extra arms are growing seemingly from her sides. And from between her legs, from the depths of her pussy...a huge shaft is growing, circumcised, with veins inside, and it is dripping wet from having emerged from her soft, warm hole. You blink, unable to believe what you are seeing, yet your body is immediately speaking a different language from that of your mind.

Smiling with purpose, she steps toward you, wrapping you in an embrace with her four arms. You couldn't pull away if you tried; her grip, while gentle, is at the same time as firm as steel. Her four breasts are pressed tightly against your own two, her nipples seemingly poking into your skin. Her newly-grown penis throbs against your belly; it feels quite big. She leans her head forward and presses her lips against yours, swiftly inserting her tongue into your mouth.

Your mind is in a haze as she takes your body for herself. Vaguely, you realize that this is just like your previous two experiences, only those two experiences have become combined as one. You are here, with a mirror image of yourself sculpted and shaped by the very essence of nature. You feel an intense fire inside your body as you recount these past two incidents; now, the realization runs through your mind again, these two incidents are simultaneously repeating themselves.

Her four hands are roaming all over your body. One hand is caressing your back; two are kneading your breasts; the fourth is squeezing your ass cheeks. Her mouth feels hot against yours; her tongue is quite deep in your mouth, seemingly wrapping itself around your own. Her vaginal cock throbs harder against you, feels hotter on your skin with every second; you can feel wetness leaking on your belly from its tip.

Gently laying you down to the soft grass, she trails her kisses down your neck as her four hands continue to fondle your body. One of her hands now teases you, as she trails her fingertips down your chest and stomach to the soft, small patch of hair covering your pubic area. She gently caresses this hair patch, even as the two hands she has had on your breasts continue to caress and stroke them.

You moan aloud as she takes one hardened nipple into her mouth, varying between sucking, biting, and teasing it with the tip of her tongue. Her hand is now exploring the heat between your legs; she dips her fingers into your sex, and you suck your breath in between your teeth as her fingers probe you. Her mouth shifts to your other breast, licking and sucking as before. As you arch your back in response, you get a look over at your restrained lover...

...and see a slender vine snaking along his shaft, almost like a hand, stroking him up and down as he watches you being taken. Never in all your life would you imagine him being stroked in such a way by nature; seeing it now is at once amusing and, admittedly, very erotic in its own way. Just the mere fact that he is there watching you is turning you on more and more by the second.

After a moment the nature-woman's kisses trail downward, past your belly...you gasp as you feel her strong arms pull your thighs apart. Then you cry out in pleasure as you feel her lips wrapping around your swollen clitoris; her tongue dances underneath the clit, teasing you, causing a tingling sensation to sweep over your skin. Your hips rise up off the ground as you come for the first time...

But even as your love-juice flows into her mouth, the nature-woman does not stop. Her tongue wiggles into your soft, wet hole, then back out; she licks your sex up and down, brushing both your clit and your pussy lips in every pass. You grip at the grass with your fingers; a sharp electric surge seems to pass out from your pussy to the rest of your body. She tongue-fucks you slowly, then reaches down and replaces her tongue with two fingers as she sucks harder on your clit. Again your hips arch upward as you come for the second time.

Finally she removes her mouth from your pussy. Your eyes are closed; you are breathing deeply, heavily. Your clit feels as if it will explode if given even the slightest touch; your nipples are standing prominently, almost painfully. You feel her climbing back up onto your body, and offer no resistance as she places her lips on yours, as her tongue darts into your mouth again. You can taste yourself on her mouth; it makes you woozy, a little.

Presently she sits up so that she is straddling your chest. Eyes opening, you see her seeming to tower over you. Her four breasts are wonderful to look at; the nipples are rock-hard, almost begging to be sucked. Her vaginal cock is standing up stiff as a pole. "Now...you..." she whispers, beckoning you to come closer to her with her finger.

A little hesitantly, yet seemingly mesmerized by this older version of you, you sit up, and she positions herself so now she is straddling your lap. She places two of her hands on your shoulders; with the other two, she grasps your wrists and guides your hands to her two lower breasts. You grasp them, marveling at how soft they are in spite of their firmness. One of her hands, previously on your shoulder now holds the back of your head, pulling you towards one of her upper breasts. You know what she wants; you take one inviting nipple into your mouth, while your hands fondle and massage the lower tits and nipples.

Her soft moans of pleasure are encouragement enough for you; her fingers stroking your hair tell you to continue. Her cock throbs against your belly, causing a shiver to pass through your whole body. You switch from one nipple to the other of her upper breasts, licking and sucking as before; she arches her back, causing her two lower breasts to rise up and be more easily accessible to you. Bending your head down, you lovingly give those nipples equal treatment with your lips and tongue, and inwardly smile at her bodily reaction.

Hearing a groan behind you, you turn your head slightly to see your lover, still bound and gagged, watching you. His eyes seem glazed over, as if he is daydreaming. The vine continues to stroke his prick; you can almost see drops of pre-cum dripping from the tip. Any moment now, he might shoot off; the thought that that will soon happen, and that he is so turned on from watching this spectacle, turns you on as well.

"Please..." The older mirror-image's husky voice brings your attention back to her. She is pointing downward, at her throbbing dick. "Please...kiss it..."

You swallow, out of nervous reflex, but you nod. Pulling herself away from you, she stands up even as you position yourself on your knees before her. She grasps her cock at the base, right where it protrudes from her vaginal opening, and touches your face with its tip. Just looking at it up close, it is so big; you wonder if you can actually fit it into your mouth. But she is so beautiful, a work of art literally sculpted by nature, that you determine to try.

You open your mouth, and she promptly pushes it in—not too hard or fast, so as not to choke you. You take the initiative from there, grasping the cock where her hand has been holding it, and bob your head forward. The taste of it isn't so bad; it feels like actual warm flesh in your mouth, just the way her tongue felt when she kissed you, only thicker and throbbing. Your lips travel up and down its length, only able to take about half of it without feeling the natural gag reflex. Your mouth is warm, soft and wet and you suck on her member.

You glance up at her. She is looking back down at you, out of half-closed eyes, and breathing heavily. Her two lower hands are on your shoulders; her two upper hands are kneading her four breasts, two at a time. You almost swear that milk is oozing from her nipples; the sight prompts you to suck her cock harder. Then, suddenly, she grabs it and pulls it from your mouth, jerking it off rapidly. Before you can guess what is happening, something erupts from the tip of her cock and hits you in the face. She jerks it harder, groaning as she does; a sticky white substance pours out, flying all over your breasts. It feels warm against your skin, specifically like the lotion you always cover yourself with when going to bed.

After a moment, her jerking stops; she reaches down with one hand and dips her fingers into the fluid on your breasts, then brings her fingers to your mouth. Amazingly, it tastes like a perfect combination of milk and honey. You stare at her in wonder, even as she suddenly pushes you back down to the ground, spreading your thighs with two of her hands once again. Glancing down, you realize that in spite of her orgasm moments ago, her cock is still as hard as it was before.

"I want you," she whispers.

Behind you, the vine continues to stroke your lover's cock; looking at him, you can see that it is taking him all of his willpower not to explode. Suddenly, you feel an intrusion at your pussy opening...and before you can say anything, the nature-woman has slipped her dick inside. You flinch at the largeness of it as it slowly invades your inner walls; you suck in your breath between your teeth as you feel the tip of it almost touching your womb.

Wrapping two of her arms around your waist, using her other two hands to grab your breasts, she pulls her hips back, then sinks them down again. You make no effort to stifle the cry that comes from your mouth as she strokes you this way; your pussy feels on fire as she grinds herself onto you.

She stands on her knees, lifting your feet onto her shoulders without breaking her pumping momentum. She takes one of your toes into her mouth, briefly sucking it; the added pleasure causes you to moan out again, now cupping your own breast with one hand and frantically rubbing your clit with the other. Her tongue runs up and down your foot-bottom, between your toes; she rests that foot on her shoulder and gives the other one equal treatment. Your breath comes in sharp gasps as you watch her sucking your big toe the way you were sucking her cock only moments ago. Her slab of meat is pounding in and out of your tender sex; as your third orgasm rolls upon you, your eyes roll back in your head and you let out a low, throaty moan.

12