Dream Lover Ch. 04

Story Info
Naamah takes control.
2.6k words
4.67
11.1k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 04/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning when Edmond went to the coffee shop he found Rika there working on her paper. She looked up from her laptop when he came to the table and sat down next to her.

"Hello Edmond, good morning," she said.

"Good morning. Can I get you anything?"

"I could use a cup of coffee. I have been working here for hours and I need a break. A cup of coffee would be good."

Edmond walked to the counter and ordered two cups of coffee and a bagel with cream cheese for himself. Taking the coffee back to the table where Rika was working, he set the two paper cups of coffee down on the table. He walked back to the counter and got his bagel and then went and sat down next to her.

Rika picked up the coffee cup and took a sip. "Mmm, thank you for the coffee," she said smiling, her green eyes sparkling.

"Your welcome. How is your paper coming?"

"I'm almost done."

"What are you writing it on?"

"It is about T-cells."

"What are T-cells?"

"They are a type of lymphocyte that helps the body's immune system fight infections"

Edmond did not know anything about immunology; he was majoring in literature and found science to hard for him to understand. Rika could tell from the look on his face that he was not going to be able to follow her description of what T-cells did so she cut it short, just telling him, "that they were necessary for the body to mount an immune response." He smiled as if he understood what they did. After they had talked about the sunny weather for a few minutes, she went back to working on her paper. He opened the book he had been reading. The action in the book had progressed and now the protagonist of the novel had gone to a priest to have the demon that was haunting him exorcised. The priest told him that before he could perform an exorcism that he would need to have a psychological exam to show that he was truly possessed. The hero then went to a psychologist who first asked him about his childhood. The man was telling the psychologist about his youth, when Rika screamed out.

"I'm done," she cried.

Edmond looked up from his book and smiled at her.

"Finally," she exalted as she saved her work. "Want to go get a beer?"

Edmond looked at his watch. "It's not even noon."

"I don't care. I want to celebrate."

"Sure, why not."

Edmond stood by and watched as Rika packed up her things and they left the coffee shop together. Right next-door to the coffee shop was the bar where they had seen the blues group two nights before. It was just opening for the day as they went in and sat down at a table they were the only customers in the bar. The man that was opening the bar said that none of the wait staff was due for another hour so he would take their order. Rika ordered a pair of beers for the both of them and the man brought them to them a few minutes later.

"I am so happy to be done with my paper," she said.

"When is it due?"

"It was due yesterday. I was able to get an extension from my instructor. I will proofread it tonight and email it to him. Do you want to read it?"

"No that's all right. I am sure I wouldn't understand it anyway."

"Does it bother you to be with a woman who is smarter than you?" she said, teasing him.

He was a little taken aback by her brashness, but thought it best to play it cool. "No I like smart women."

"So tell me Edmond, do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, I guess not."

"What do you mean by that?" She asked taking a big swallow of beer. Her glass was almost empty, with only a small amount still remaining. His was still mostly full.

"Before I came to Europe I had been going out with somebody, but I have not been able to talk to her since I got here."

"Have you tried to talk to her?" she asked, waving at the man behind the bar to bring them two more beers.

"I have tried to call her almost every day. She works in the library at school and I have been trying to call her about the time that she gets home. She can't talk while she is at work. But, I have not been able to speak to her. I have only talked to her mother, who tells me that she is not home. I kind of got the impression that she was out with somebody, but her mother wouldn't tell me."

"Poor thing," she said looking at him with at sad look on her face.

The man had brought two more beers and set them down on the table. Edmond had still hardly touched his first. Rika dove into her second, taking a big swallow. They sat and continued talking, Edmond sipping his beer, Rika rapidly drinking hers. After she had finished her second glass of beer she asked Edmond if he was going to drink his second. He was still working on his first. He told her it was okay if she drank the second beer the man had brought for Edmond.

After she had finished the third beer, Rika yawned. "Mmm, I'm tired. Maybe we should go take a nap?"

After his beer Edmond was feeling a bit tired himself. "Sure, I could use a nap myself."

"Well, why don't we go back to my apartment? My roommate is out of town and we will have the place all to ourselves."

"Sure," said Edmond, a little bit surprised.

After Edmond had put a few Euros on the table to pay for the beers, they left together and walked to Rika's apartment. They entered the two-story apartment complex and Rika led him up a flight of stairs. She led him to the door of her apartment and unlocked it with her key. He followed her into the apartment. She walked down a short hall to the main room of the apartment and flung her book bag down onto a couch.

She turned around and smiled at him. "I'm so horny, come here you." She took him in her arms and kissed him on the lips. He felt her tongue in his mouth and responded with his own. They stood on the rug of the main room kissing for several minutes. All he could think about was how much he wanted to fuck her. Although he had had her in his dreams two nights before, to really have her, right now, made him happier than he could remember being for a long time. He did not know what would come of this, but he really did not care. Feeling her body next to his, her small breasts rubbing against his chest was paradise.

After what had seemed like hours their embrace broke. "What do you say we go into my bedroom and take that nap?" she laughed.

"Sure."

She led him by the hand into the bedroom. Her bedroom was decorated just about how he would have expected a dorm room to look, with band posters and a bookshelf. The only thing that seemed unusual was a poster of the periodic table of the elements hanging over the desk. There was a quilt on the bed, which she pulled down to reveal clean blue sheets. After pulling down the quilt she sat down at the foot of the bed, and beckoned him to stand in front of her. He stood in front of her and watched as she lifted her white t-shirt off, over her head. He was surprised to see that she was not wearing a bra. Her small teacup shaped breasts stood out, the dark pink nipples the size of two small peanuts. She smiled at him. After taking off her shoes and socks, she stood up and unbuttoned her blue jeans, sliding them off her legs to reveal a pair of orange thong panties. He realized he had been staring at her, dumbfounded to see her undress in front of him.

"Well are you going to get undressed or not?" she asked, laughing.

He quickly sat down on the bed and took off his shoes and socks. He pulled his shirt off over his head throwing it to the floor. He then stood up and slid his pants off of his legs. Dressed in only his boxers he walked over to the bed where she was.

"Come here," she laughed. As she sat on the bed he stood in front of her. She looked up and kissed him again, her tongue entwining his. She broke the kiss and licked her way down his chest, taking his nipple in her mouth, first one and then the other, tweaking his nipples with her teeth.

Deciding that he would take control he pushed her gently back on the bed. Climbing on to the bed, he climbed over her to put himself above her, his arms holding his body above hers. Leaning his head down to hers, he gave her a kiss, his tongue penetrating her mouth. They kissed for several seconds and again the only thoughts going through his head were about how much he wanted her. After the kiss broke, he began kissing his way down her neck. As he kissed he listened as her breath rate increased. He kissed his way down her shoulder and down to her breast. Taking her nipple into his mouth he sucked it and felt it slowly harden in his mouth. He then took her other nipple into his mouth and massaged it with his tongue until it also hardened.

He then continued kissing his way down her stomach. When he reached her panties he lifted his head. He was pleased to see a small wet spot on the orange material. Kneeling between her legs, with his fingers he pulled the sides of her panties down and pulled them off of her legs. Taking the panties he held them up to his face and breathed in her scent.

"What a perv you are," she laughed.

"Yes, but a perv that likes to eat pussy. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, not at all," she said laughing.

Throwing the panties to the floor he looked down over her body. She lay below him, her legs spread around his knees. He was pleased to see that she did not shave her pussy; there was a thick thatch of pale red hair wrapped around her cunt. Sticking out a finger he ran it along her pussy lips. Feeling the moisture on his finger he brought it up and put it in his mouth. The salty taste of her juices turned him on.

"Well, are you going to eat it, or just stare at it?" she chided him.

Getting off of his knees, he bent over her and licked around her pussy lips. Running his tongue back and forth over her lips he listened as she started to moan. He avoided her clit, spending his effort licking back and forth over her lips. As her salty taste began to fill his mouth, he started licking her faster. Soon he was burying his tongue in her hole and she was moaning, urging him to lick faster. As he began licking her clit her legs were banging against his ears. With her hands she grabbed the back of his head, pulling him into her.

"Oh god, oh god, yes, yes, yes," she cried and his mouth filled with her juices. He continued licking as she came, enjoying the salty, musky taste of her juices as they filled his mouth.

"Oh fuck me, I need your cock in me," she cried.

Getting up from between her legs, he stood up in front of her. Pulling his boxers down he was alarmed to see that his cock hung down like a limp noodle. For several seconds he stared at her with an alarmed look on his face, not really sure what to do.

Seeing his plight she got up off of the bed and kneeled down in front of him. "Don't worry, I'll take care of that." With her fingers she took his cock into her mouth and began to run her tongue over his cock head. For several minutes she massaged his cock with her tongue, and soon she took his whole cock in her mouth and continued sucking on it. As she sucked his cock he tried to imagine fucking her. The thought of his cock running in and out of her filled his brain, but despite his desire for her and her sucking his cock, he could feel that his cock was not getting any harder. After about five minutes of her ministrations she gave up.

"Don't worry," she said, "it happens to lots of guys."

Edmond was distraught. This had never happened to him before and he did not know what to do. His mind raced for what to say.

Getting off of her knees she walked to the nightstand and pulled open the drawer. She removed a clear blue plastic vibrator and held it up. "Here, why don't you use this?" She held it up and took it into her mouth, sucking it for a few seconds, making a show of sucking on the vibrator for him. Pulling it out of her mouth she handed it to him. She lay back down on the bed, spreading her legs. "Come on, bring that thing over here."

He had never pleasured a woman with a vibrator before, so he was not really sure what he was supposed to do. He figured that he would start slow. After turning the vibrator on he started by running it over her clit, and was happy to hear her start moaning.

"Mmm, yes, good, but fuck me with it already."

He slid the vibe into her pussy, slowly bringing it in and out.

"That's it, fuck me with it," she moaned.

He increased the rate of his thrusts, happy to hear the volume and rate of her moaning increase as well.

"God yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she moaned.

He continued penetrating her, wishing it was his cock and not a vibrator that was doing the work.

"Yes, Yes, Yes," she cried as she came. Her cunt was now a sloppy mess and she lay back down on the bed at least somewhat satisfied. He pulled the vibrator out of her and set it down on the nightstand.

"Why don't you lay down, maybe we will take that nap after all," she suggested.

"Yeah, why not. I didn't sleep that well last night," he lied.

"Maybe we can try again later," she said, giving him a gentle kiss on the mouth.

He climbed into bed next to her and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

In his dream he was in bed with Naamah standing over him with her arms folded across her chest. She was in her dark haired Roma woman form and was wearing a white peasant dress.

"Thought you would have some fun with Rika?" she laughed at him. "Didn't work out the way you wanted it to did it?"

Edmond was speechless. He had not seen this side of her before and was a little bit scared of what she might do, she was a demon after all.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. Just remember that your cock belongs to me now. I control it. Remember that the next time that little red headed hussy gets all hot and bothered."

He awoke alone in bed, covered in sweat.