Dream of Souls Ch. 01

Story Info
Two souls find each other in dreams.
1.1k words
4.52
6.6k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lacandy
lacandy
4 Followers

For someone who inspires me...

His hand trailed up the inside of her thigh, tickling the soft skin there. She arched her back, pressing her breasts into his body. A small sigh escaped from her lips at the delicious feel of his hard body against hers.

Lips wrapped around her erect nipple as his hand continued to slide along her skin, moving ever closer to the wetness that had been increasing with every touch.

"Yes, God, yes!" fell easily from her lips as his very skilled fingers found her aching clit.

His mouth was instantly on hers, devouring the string of pleas and praises that were flowing from her as he deftly teased her clit and slid two fingers into the wetness of her pussy. She bowed off the pile of blankets they were calling a bed. Tears began to fill her eyes at the pleasure he was giving her. She longed to cry out and release the energy that was swirling inside her.

As he released her mouth, his moved quickly to her ear, whispering, "Shhhh, my darling. They will discover us and all will be lost. You must quell your passion and just enjoy."

Without further thought, she nodded her head and drew her bottom lip between her teeth. She wasn't sure who "they" were, but somehow knew the impending danger if they were to be discovered. And she knew that if she couldn't keep quiet, that he would stop and the wonderful, torturous feel of his fingers moving deep inside her would stop...she didn't want that to happen.

Hovering above her, his lips poised just above her own, she was completely mesmerized by him...his perfect features only highlighted in the candlelight that bathed the room around them. There was a twinkle in his eye and a slow smile spread across his lips. Instinctively, she knew that whatever it was he was thinking, she wanted it...badly.

Lowering his head to quickly nip at her pert nipple, he looked up at her as he moved down. Lips touching, tongue teasing every inch of her supple skin as he moved along the vertical line of her body. Her legs opened a little bit wider in anticipation of what was to come. Not disappointed when his kisses came to an abrupt halt right at the apex of her legs.

"Oh glorious heaven," he breathed out on a whisper an instant before his tongue delved into her wet pussy.

She could taste the blood as she was sure that she bit through her lip in an effort to keep quiet as she'd been instructed. Never mind the erotic words that her lover had just uttered, the feel of his lips on her nether lips was glorious, holy hell she was ready to explode already. And his tongue teasing and dancing along her slit, teeth gently biting her clit? It was her heaven, he was right about that.

His hands wrapped up and around her hips, pulling her closer to him, allowing him to devour all of her wetness and at the same time halting her movements as her body began to writhe and buck. Every nerve seemed to be on fire as she felt herself lose control. Without pause, her lover kept his mouth at her pussy, lapping and moaning as wave after wave of ecstasy rolled through her.

Before her body had stopped spasming, he had raised up on his knees, an amazingly hard cock now visible as she looked up at him. His body something to admire. She wanted to trace every line of it with her hands, or her tongue...she didn't care which.

That twinkle was still shining in his eyes as he wrapped a hand around his hard cock and stroked it a few times. His eyes never leaving hers. She wanted to scream out and beg him to finally fuck her, but his words echoed in her head and she let out a small whimper which turned to a stifled moan as he slid into her.

"Good bloody hell," he whispered as his weight settle slightly on to her, held only a breath away by his powerful forearms.

Complete...that was how she felt at that moment. It was perfection. Like her body had been made for him, and only him. The sense of familiarity was overwhelming as he began to move within her. She looked into his eyes as he pulled out of her almost completely before thrusting deeply into her.

"Oh, my love. How can I ever give this up? How can I lose you? I can't allow it." His words were strained and his voice rough.

She didn't know why, but the word he spoke brought tears quickly to her eyes. The need to hold this man in this moment was too much. With no warning her orgasm hit her and she cried out before she could stop herself.

The look of fear and horror in his eyes terrified her.

And then she heard the sound of feet rushing toward them...

Monday 4:32AM

Liza sat bolt upright in her bed, her breath labored and heavy as she struggled to figure out where she was in the darkness of the room. The only light was the glowing red of the alarm clock on the dresser across from her bed, and it anchored her.

Blowing out a long slow gust of air, Liza flopped back against the bed, willing her heart to stop racing.

This wasn't the first time that she'd woken in the middle of the night from a dream that was so vivid and so steeped in a sexual need and passion. It had become almost an expected thing these days. The setting was always different, and form what she could tell, so was the time period. One time it had even been in a brothel in the old west for God's sake!

The one constant was her lover. It was always the same man...always. She remembered every detail of his face, his eyes, the way they twinkled and sparkled with mischief just before he made her want to crawl out of her skin in a fit of ecstasy, the blonde hair that framed his face, and the strong jaw line that she often had the urge to kiss every inch of. Always the same.

Every dream left her aching and wet. Her body drained as if she had actually experienced the amazing orgasms that her lover always managed to give her. In all of her 29 years on the planet, she had yet to find a man who could satisfy her so completely as this mysterious man who invaded her dreams so often.

Liza rolled over and curled into herself, longing for someone in her real life to make her feel the way her dream lover always did.

lacandy
lacandy
4 Followers