Dream of the Vampire

Story Info
Vampire dreams of you.
1.5k words
2.4
17.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dreamed that I walked in on you; you were playing in your sleep.

You were naked, with one hand rolling a nipple the other on your clit.

When I came in, you turned on your side. I slipped in behind you and fingered your pussy; you were soaked. So I drove My dick in deep and fucked you until you woke trembling in climax. You were confused when you first woke, you thought you were dreaming, but as I drove my dick into your cunt again you realized this wasn't a dream. You began to buck against Me, so I turned you onto your hands and knees so that the penetration would be deeper. I did not come inside of your wet cunt, but continued fucking you until you sprayed your juices against my belly. I pulled out of your pussy and made you suck Me, cleaning your juices off and then I fucked your ass, pissing instead of cumming in your belly; cleaning you out. I made you lick My cock clean as well as licking My ass. Then I fucked you again; cumming deep in your cunt, filling you with My Vampiric seed.

I woke de and made her lick you out while I was fucking her up the ass; you began trembling in climax. I moved you underneath de so that your mouth was just below her dripping pussy, and your pussy was just below her mouth. As I continued fucking her ass, I sent a message to you mentally, ordering you to suck on her cunt, drinking the juices that began gushing out of her pussy. You continued sucking and licking her wet mound as she began furiously rubbing and pinching your swollen clit. The site of your pulsating pussy increased the size of My cock inside of her tight ass. Within a few more minutes I began filling her now gaping ass with My cum. This too began dripping down into your mouth, and again I ordered you to clean my cock, as well as her cum filled ass and pussy.

When you were finished cleaning both of us up, I made you watch while I woke m...with My tongue. She immediately began spasming. I made her lick you both until you came hard, spraying her with your womanly juices. Then I gave her, her first bite on her tight little cunt. Again she spasmed, and this time she too squirted her young juices all over Me. She begged Me to make her a woman. I looked into her eyes, and saw that she was indeed finally ready for that step. Knowing what I was going to ask her, she answered without the question ever leaving My lips. Yes, she was prepared to fulfill her destiny finally by becoming My third wife, and behaving in the manner as is required of My wives. She agreed she knew of the dangers and consequences of being acquainted as one of Mine, and felt that she was ready to handle whatever came her way with the help of her mothers.

So I made de prepare her with her mouth, and then by sucking on My cock and guiding it into m's tight little cunt. I made de remain below m, laying on her back with her lips and tongue flicking across m's tiny bud while My cock spread the tight tunnel until it easily took in My large form. As I punctured m's maidenhood, I made de lick the juices as they ran out of her, virgin blood and all. I continued popping m's tight cunt with My cock until she exploded in a mind-altering orgasm. When she finally calmed down, I retracted from her stretched tunnel and forced you to cleanse My cock with your skillful tongue and mouth. I forced m down on top of de, so that de could continue drinking m's juices. The site of which forced Me over the edge of control and I sprayed the back of your throat with My Vampiric seed once again. I told you that you must not keep My seed to yourself, but must share with your sisters. You very willingly and seductively agreed, and leaned over to kiss the newest member of My family. You forced m's mouth to part as you shared with her a portion of My seed, this being the first ever that she has tasted. You then leaned down to kiss de, and again share the seed, which I gave to the three of you. Very gratefully and greedily you three swallowed My gift, and then began an orgy between the three of you.

Three mouths on three different pussies: licking and lapping at clits, and labia, sucking the soft flesh deep into your mouths. Without further prompting, fingers began slipping deep within the depths of each one of you. When I saw this, I gave you all permission to bite the one you were currently servicing. Watching you as the three of you were bit, I saw that all of you came very hard, spraying your juices onto the one who bit you. As you all calmed from the explosive orgasm, I ordered you all to turn around and begin servicing the one who had just serviced you. All of you gave out a devious giggle, and then delved into the pussy of your current "victim". I sat back again and watched as the three of you used fingers, fingernails, tongues, teeth and mouths as you caused one orgasm after another to spill from the pussies that you were servicing. When I noticed that the three of you were beginning to tire, I again ordered you to bite your current victim. This second bite now ties the three of you together as ONE.

Not only were you three united with Me as My wives, but also you were now tied to each of the other two to the point that what happens to one of you, happens to all of you. When I give pleasures to one of you, the other two will also feel the pleasures and will orgasm accordingly, no matter where you are or what you are doing at the time. You each are responsible for the other two; it is up to each of you to keep the others in line and abiding My rules as such. If even one of you is out of line and needs to be disciplined or punished, all of you will feel My punishment alike! I remind you all, as I pick up My whip, that some punishments are for sheer pleasure, while others are for the learning that must come from them.

All of these things I explain to the three of you as you very tiredly crawl your way to My feet. You each look up at Me briefly before seeing My motion for you to turn around with your Asses to Me instead of your faces. I tell each one of you how much I love and care for you as the tongue of My whip cracks down on each of your tender behinds. As I see the juices again begin to flow from all of your cunts, I know that you understand this "punishment" is one of pleasure and not of disciplinary measures. I feel your bodies begin to weaken too far for your health, and lovingly I caress the raised flesh as I slowly help you to the bed and lay each of you down. With one more deep, thrusting, and caressing kiss to each one of you, I tell you to sleep now together, and I will return after your bodies have healed from this day. I also tell each of you, that you all are responsible for keeping the other two pleasured and well satisfied while I am not present. I see each of you accept My terms in your own sleepy way, and then I softly close your bedroom door and listen for each one's sound of deep sleep to drift to My ears before I depart for the time being.

Dreams begin in each of your minds, each one twisting and turning and combining and caressing the other two's. Each of you sleeps very soundly for the next two days, without waking. I have been watching all of you through the connection I have with your minds. I sense when each one begins to wake, and feel the sleepy sexual desires beginning to rise again in each of you.

The first one to wake is de, she begins to caress the small soft mounds of m's young breasts, and leans over to begin suckling on jay's large uncovered mounds. Slowly the other two awake and join in on the pleasures being shared. I watch the entire episode, and am pleased with the way each of you makes sure the other two are well pleasured and satisfied before the lovemaking ends. I realize that I have finally found the wives that I will have throughout eternity, and begin to customize My castle for the time that is quickly approaching when I will at last bring the three of you home to be beside Me and with Me forever.

But alas, that is another story all together...