Dream Realized

Story Info
Part two of "Secret Hiding Place".
9k words
4.54
145.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyster
xyster
648 Followers

Special note to the readers: This story is part two of my story "Secret Hiding Place". You must read that other story before continuing with this one, otherwise you'll miss the plot entirely.

Advantages of getting laid on a regular basis became apparent during the first week after my sister and I started sleeping with each other. I no longer had this turmoil inside of me just waiting to be released, because it was being released on a daily basis. I was satiated, sexually, and I was satisfied, both physically and emotionally—as was she. We both were thoroughly happy. There was a bounce in our steps, as my mother would later put it. We, all of a sudden, seemed content in this squalid place called our village. So much so that I even started getting up early in the mornings because I couldn't wait for the new day to begin.

Sex during the first few days was a bit awkward because we were just getting to know each other. We were overzealous, to say the least, and we fumbled and floundered a lot. The awe of each new discovery was accompanied by the clumsiness of not knowing our way around each other's bodies. But once the lava had fully erupted and we were able to get things out of our systems, we calmed down. Once the rush to do everything at once subsided, we started to focus on a few things at a time. Our communication in bed improved and we started doing things to each other that led to many a wonderful orgasms. We started to really enjoy each other.

We quickly got used to each other's tastes, aromas, and quirks. I found her to be extremely delicious. I enjoyed being with her in our private moments. I enjoyed holding her in my arms, feeling her breasts against my chest, and I particularly enjoyed being inside of her. There were many times when I would sit in her favourite position with my cock buried in her belly and both of us kissing and caressing each other until the wee hours of the morning. There was never a rush to climax, but once that slow simmering turned into one boiling kettle, it was from the depths of our beings. Each time I came, it was so encompassing that I couldn't imagine anything better. I felt so thoroughly and deeply moved each time that I couldn't think of any feelings more beautiful.

I couldn't believe the effects of having an orgasm had on my sister. She was very affectionate before and during sex, but after she had her orgasms, she became a living definition of veneration. The amount of adoration she bestowed upon me was beyond belief. I loved every moment of it and I loved turning her into that special person; not only because once she reached that level, she made sure that I was in heaven, but because I loved the sounds of satisfaction that emanated from her throat and the magical way her body writhed under me as she experienced the release. Many a times she cried because the feelings overwhelmed her to tears. I held her against me even longer than usual on those occasions and the tenderness and caring poured out of our skins and went into the other's nervous system.

Unknown to the rest of the world, we were a couple and we acted like one. She was my woman, my wife, my soul mate. I was her companion, her man, her husband. We lived together as a couple and we performed our household tasks as a couple. Our mother also lived in that house—well, it was our mother's house to begin with—but she stayed out of our way most of the time because of her times spent with Precious and Chibuku. Whenever she did spend time with us, we reverted back to being her son and daughter, and behaved as such, but as soon as she was out of the way, it was time for our union, for us to express our heartfelt love and desires for each other.

My sister liked to have sex as much as—if not more than—I did. She made sure that all of her chores were done as early as possible so that we could be with each other for maximum period of time. At first, most of that time was spent making love. However, once we overcame our hunger and things became a bit normal, and once we realized that it was real, that we were real, and that we would be with each other for as long as we chose to do so, lovemaking became a continuous activity instead of just plain fuck sessions. We started to focus on prolonging the stimulation and keeping each other aroused for as long as possible, instead of just screwing each other until we were spent.

I also became clear-headed.

I no longer spent time thinking about having sex and fantasizing about Precious, my sister, or even my mother. I no longer longed to practice those positions from my dad's secret book with someone. I was actually doing it with my sister and I was getting my fill. Before I used to sit around the farm and do nothing. The sperm in my body that ached to be released used to incapacitate me to the point of zero productivity. Now that that sperm was flowing out of me on a regular basis, I was no longer incapacitated during the day. My brain started to focus on other things that mattered in life. The most amazing part was that after draining my energies into her, I actually felt more vigorous. So much so that I became very industrious.

I actually started to think of my life—where it was headed, how it could be improved, and how she and I could have a better future.

Unfortunately the village didn't provide any opportunities for improving our future and we didn't have the resources to move to a place that did. I was caught between wanting to do a lot and not having anything to do. I was ready to journey but had no destination. She and I discussed the matter quite seriously, but in the end, we came up with nothing. Our lot was to continue our daily life as it was, without changing the status quo. Still, I wasn't depressed the way I previously used to be after a similar realization. She was there and I found her to be very uplifting in those newfound positions.

I started to get ready with her in the mornings and as she left for the convenience store, I went to the farm. Originally the idea was to finish tending to the animals early and come home early. This way she and I could spend even more time together; the bonus being that I would start my day with her and end it within her. As a side effect, my mother saw me spending more time at the farm so she decided to stop going there as she used to. She started nursing her hangovers at home while I was forced to do what she used to do or what was required to be done.

Once I started to do farm related chores, I became aware of our farm. As silly as that sounds, it is the truth. Up until I had to dig my first ditch to drain the rainwater away from our would-be crops, I didn't really pay attention to what we had. Before I used to see miles of grass and thorn bushes as far as the eyes could see, but once I started to worry about the coming rainy season and how—nay, where—I was going to plant enough corn to sustain us through the coming year, I realized that there was actually earth underneath the grass and around the bushes; earth that could grow things, different things, not just corn. My sister always battled to get fresh vegetables to sell in the store; heck, I could become her supplier. I could even plant fruit trees and sell the fruit once it ripened. There was a link between the store and this earth and consequently between my sister and me. She and I both could work together for a better future—and we could do it independent of each other. I could provide her with whatever she needed to sell and she could sell all that I would provide. I'll make my profit from the store and she could make her profit from her customers, who were always bitching and moaning about lack of fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, fresh milk, and fresh meat. Heck, this land also had our herd grazing on it; in a way, it could also provide that fresh milk and fresh meat they wanted. I could grow a larger, much larger herd. Not just cows, but sheep and goats and chickens. Shit, I could even start supplying stuff to other villages around us and may be even take it to the nearest cities.

To say that I became excited at my fantasies of a better future would be an understatement. I was excited beyond belief. I was actually aroused at the thoughts of making something out of my life. There was a purpose growing in my brain and the exhilaration it gave me even surpassed the exhilaration of having sex with the sweetest and most delicious woman on this earth. That night, as I held my sister in my arms, my body and mind were in two different places. For once, I wasn't eager to enter her body; rather I chose to pick her brain; for a while at least, until my euphoria from the daydreaming eventually transferred to my penis, which I then started to transfer into her with slow and steady strokes at first, and with wild and stormy thrusts afterwards as we delved deeper into each other. By the time I finished expending my excitement, she had also caught the bug. She reciprocated my thrusts with equal vigour.

The following day, I borrowed a notebook and a couple of pens from the store against future credit from the farm and started to make serious plans.

First I explored every corner of the farm to find out how much land we really did have and what kind of shape it was in. I was pleasantly surprised to find that there was enough land to not only grow things the way I wanted, but to host a larger herd of cows and other animals that I wanted to raise. To my dismay, though, most of it was heavily covered with grass, weeds, and thorn bushes. There were, however, a few shallow patches with mostly grass and a few trees scattered here and there. Given enough time and plenty of hard work, I could clear those and get them ready for cultivation before the rains started. Time I had; hard work I was willing to do; rain, however, was unpredictable.

People in this part of the world normally farm around rains. When the rains come, they put the seed into the ground and wait for more rains to water it and to water subsequent plants that grow out of it. There is no other way of irrigating the land and if the rains decide not to show, well, the seed and all the little plants that initially start growing, just die a sad death. The plants that do grow and do survive until the crop can be harvested are poorly maintained. More weed makes it to the end than the useful crop, which in most cases is corn. Whatever corn that comes out of the crop is used to make maeli meal, which in most cases lasts only a few months and people have to find other means of sustenance for the rest of the year. The fact that most people have no manpower to even prepare the land properly, or to seed it thoroughly, only makes the situation worst. Once in a while someone rents a tractor and people plough the fields properly before the rains, but the umpteenth year of draught has nicely put an end to even that. People basically live off of their sons and daughters that have escaped the village or relatives that take pity and send some money or flour their way.

My family usually survives at the strength of our convenience store. People buy their milk, groceries, and petrol from us. We even sell clothing and hardware items, but there isn't much need for things of that sort. As far as farming was concerned, my mother couldn't do it even if she wanted to, and I couldn't recall the last time anyone had put some seed into the ground at our farm. My interest in the past had been limited to herding the animals, but now that I was thinking of growing crops out of the land, I couldn't get past the problem of irrigation. I didn't want to spend all that time and energy, only to see the crops turn to dust because we had no rains coming our way.

One part of our farm, a little higher place than the rest, had an island of Syringa trees. These trees formed a circular boundary around a fairly large open area. There were some thorn trees mixed in, that usually provided a breeding area for the weaver birds. On one side of that island was a run down barn-like structure that my grandfather or his father had built so many eons ago. My father used to loaf around in that structure during the days when he pretended to work at the farm, and recently it was my mother's hangout, or shall I say, hangover-out. I usually spent my time on that tree island and avoided the structure. Now, facing a dilemma that could easily crush my dreams of doing something useful, I decided to explore what was inside that large shed, hoping and praying that I would come across something useful that would allow me to make something out of the farm. The least I expected was a plough of some sorts, and some other farming tools; something to shear the grass with, something to uproot the bushes with, a shovel, a pick, an axe, anything.

I found some rusted tools with broken handles, some fencing material, a few bricks and a couple of bags of cement that through the years had solidified beyond use. There were a few shells of ploughs and one donkey cart that had seen its heyday many years ago. All these items either required a lot of repair work before I could do anything useful with them or were beyond my knowledge of how to repair them. Because they were all mixed up, I decided to take them out one by one and salvage whatever I could before giving up on the whole endeavour.

It took me a week and a half, but I managed to sort things out. I cleaned out the whole barn, repaired whatever I could, and filled all the holes that needed to be filled. I took all useful items to the tree island and threw away what I thought was beyond redemption. When I was done, I had a nice barn area available to me, I had tools with new handles, and sharpened to almost their original sharpness, I had a donkey cart that needed only new wheels, and three ploughs that needed new heads.

The best item that I discovered while cleaning up was a diesel driven generator that only had one belt missing, but otherwise was in good condition. A gift from my father, I assumed, from his endless nights of gambling and probably the only things he didn't want to gamble away because it would have put an end to the very act of gambling.

That generator gave me an idea that could solve my irrigation problem.

We had a borehole at home that provided enough water to bathe in and to use it for various household usages, including watering our flowerbeds and small trees around the yard and feeding the toilets that flushed into the septic tank. That borehole required electricity to run, but there was no way to get electricity to our farm without paying a huge sum of money that we didn't have. This generator could power a similar, or bigger, borehole. Maybe, just maybe, I thought with held breath, that's why my father acquired the generator in the first place to power a borehole that he probably wanted to put in this land. The thought started to take shape in my head as I imagined my father lying on that foldaway bed I had found as he daydreamt of better days, just like me, with his companion carton of Chibuku or a bottle of some other poison. It was ironic that the very reason that had split my parents up, was then adopted by my mother so wholly. If I could only setup a nice little borehole to supplement the rain water, I would have a good chance of succeeding in my plans. I even discovered an area, where I could, with a little work, trap the rain water and use it to irrigate some additional land.

I discussed with my sister what I wanted to do and she wholeheartedly approved. She even told me that she had a small sum of cash in case I needed an injection into my ventures. After all, if things worked out the way I was planning, it was going to be good for both of us. I didn't want to use her money, though, so I made my own plans. I looked to my own cash cow, well, more like cash cows, to fund my purchases. I started to sell the herd one animal at a time as I needed the money. I didn't get as much for them as a seasoned farmer would have gotten, but I was learning and that was the price I had to pay for my knowledge.

I first mended the fence and moved on to buying a new plough, fixing the cart, buying a donkey to pull both, getting the generator fixed and putting in a reasonable sized borehole. I even put up a fence around the trees to keep the herd in close range. Just that act alone gave me a few hours of extra time that I could spend on farming.

I cleared the bushes and grass, ploughed the land that I had cleared, and prepared it for planting. There was plenty of fertilizer now that the animals were confined to a smaller, more manageable area. The borehole worked its magic and when the first rains came, I already had a nice field of corn growing in one part of the farm, with additional fields ready to be seeded. My sister came to see the fruit of my hard work and was quite excited from seeing the results.

But, no one, and I mean no one was more excited than my mother when she laid her eyes on that lush, green, mouth-watering field of corn. I had even started growing small patches of vegetables and spices that my sister and I planned to sell at the store, not to mention various fruit, flower, and other trees that we could use to make additional money.

When the rains came, my mother came to the farm to do what she normally did in the past. I knew she was coming, so instead of working hard as it had become my routine, I just sat around lazily, waiting for her. She noticed the changes immediately, but didn't comment on anything. She didn't know that the herd was smaller now because I had let the animals loose so they could feed in areas away from the crop that I was growing. After she finished giving me a tongue lashing for just sitting around like a lug, I took her to the area where the corn was in full bloom.

Her eyes popped out of their sockets. I had more crop growing than she had ever managed to plant in recent memory and I had a lot of land still left to be seeded. She was very excited as she repeated, "I can't believe my eyes", over and over. She screamed when she saw the borehole providing a small, but steady stream of water.

She rushed me and gave me this one giant hug, as she said, "Finally, a man with brains in my family."

She then rushed through the field, feeling the leaves, touching the stalks, basically revelling in her excitement. When she came back, she gave me another hug and kissed me hard. She said, "Son, I have been praying for a man to come and make something out of this land. I didn't know that I actually had to give birth to such a man before I would see the day my dream is realized."

I was overwhelmed, to say the least. I had been working hard and the progress that she saw during her visit had come steadily for me, so it didn't have the same impact, or rather I had taken it for granted. But to her, the transformation of the land was miraculous. Not only that, but the rains had just started and together we could double, even triple, the amount of corn we could grow compared to the one that was already growing.

She hugged me repeatedly as I showed her around and introduced her to my plan. She was a bit upset when I showed her the remaining cows, but she perked up when she saw the donkey, the cart, the plough, and all the other tools that I had accumulated. She kissed me hard again when she saw the transformation of the rundown shed into a nice and cosy barn. Her foldaway bed that she used to nurse her hangovers upon was nicely tucked away in a corner and ready to be used if she so desired. I had established a clean area around it for her, or for me for that matter, and I had put a few personal amenities to establish a place to stay for an extended period of time, in case the rains came down hard and I had to spend time at the farm to keep an eye on the herd.

She pulled the bed to the centre of that area, unfolded it and sat facing the window. She asked me to come and sit with her, and when I did, she put her arm around me and leaned her head on my shoulder as she gazed out with her excitement fully showing in her face. When I looked at her and felt the strength with which she was squeezing me, something dawned on me. It occurred to me that my mother was going through the realization that her boy had grown and become a man. It also occurred to me that I had two, not one, women in my life.

xyster
xyster
648 Followers