Dream Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selene
Selene
66 Followers

'Slut' whispered the voice in her ear. 'Go on, slut!'

And Jenny took what should have been a deep breath but because of the corset constricting her lungs was a strangled gasp - and followed the woman through a door in the back of the shop. She felt her cheeks flaming red as she walked proudly, eyes on the woman in front of her. down a narrow passage way which ended with a door in front of her and one on either side. The woman opened the middle door and ushered her in. It was a small room lined with mirrors - a hexagonal box of a room, with slots in the walls at various heights. Jenny could see reflections of herself from every angle as she stepped into the middle of the small space. Instinctively she held herself taller, becoming more graceful as she viewed her many reflections, stunned at the sight of the blonde woman in the shiny black PVC whose figure was exaggeratedly feminine, large round breasts spilling provocatively over the corset which pulled her in at the middle to a waspish slenderness, below which her hips flared out in a sensuous curve, the dark triangle of pubic hair with its central slash of vivid scarlet mirroring the black triangle of her torso and the reddened nipples above. Jenny could feel cunt juice oozing from her painted slit and couldn't resist giving herself a sly caress. Behind her she heard the salesgirl giving a low chuckle.

'Like yourself, do you, darlin'?' she asked. Jenny closed her eyes to shut out all the shaming reflections. Nothing she did in here would go unnoticed.

'Yes...' she murmured. Then, opening her eyes, 'This is a strange sort of changing room! There's nowhere to hang the clothes...'

The woman laughed louder this time, but not in an unpleasant way. 'This is the honeypot, darlin', and you could be Queen Bee...'

Jenny turned, flustered. 'I don't understand...' she said.

The woman gestured at the room. 'It's a sort of stage really. Behind the walls are more little rooms and the men go in there and and they can see through the mirrors - one way, y'know - and they can..........' she indicated the slots '.........join in the performance......'

Jenny's eyes widened and her cheeks flamed all over again. 'Performance?' she whispered. 'There isn't anyone watching us now is there?'

The woman laughed and patted her on the shoulder. 'No, dear, don't worry. We have a time-table and the first act isn't till later. No-one's there now.' She cocked her head on one side and smiled at Jenny's reflection from behind her. 'The way you walked out of that cubicle though... the way you were dressed when you came into the shop... I reckon you'd like an audience... I reckon you're a natural...'

'Me...?' Jenny murmured.

'Think about it, honey...' said the woman. 'At the very least you'd make enough to pay for the corset.'

'What, now?' gasped Jenny.

'No time like the present' said the salesgirl. 'There are customers out front - I have to be getting back to them - and I'd love to be able to tell them there's a special amateur-night show for them to see.... particularly when you trailed your act just now...'

Jenny felt she had blushed so deeply she could hardly blush any more, yet felt the hot blood mount into her face yet again. At the same time she felt that unmistakable loosening in her cunt at the thought os showing herself off to those strangers again. And this time deliberately. And for money, like a whore...

'Because you're a slut' said the voice in her ear. 'SUCH a slut' it added, approvingly.

'All right!' said Jenny, almost amazed to hear the words coming out of her mouth. 'I'll do it. Go and tell them.... though,' she added, 'I don't know what they'll expect...'

The woman smiled. 'Just do whatever comes naturally' she said. 'I'll put some music on... to get you in the mood....'

Jenny couldn't believe what she'd done, but the woman had gone now and almost immediately the music started playing, some sexy, sleazy late-night number. The mirrored cubicle was lit with halogen spots set into the black ceiling. It could be any time of day in here - it felt like night, not like the middle of the day. Jenny moved lazily to the beat, not really dancing, just letting the music sway through her limbs like a tide, like she was seaweed as it ebbed and flowed. She couldn't see what was happening behind the shiny mirrored surfaces in which she saw herself so many times over. How many men had chosen to take up their places behind those anonymous walls? It didn't matter. The spots sparkled off the shiny PVC, reflections flashing and glittering as light bounced around the small space. The lipstick needed touching up, Jenny thought, and bent to retrieve the golden cylinder from her purse. There was a whistle from behind her and she realised that at least one man had just got a sensational view of her arse and reddened cunt. As she stood up she tossed her blonde hair back provocatively, enjoying the feeling of power. She moved to the beat of the music and the man or men were fixed on her, her slightest move. She loved the feeling this gave her and slowly took the top off the lipstick and swivelled up the waxy red stick. She noticed that already it was half used up. Usually a lipstick would last her for months but this one had seen some remarkably heavy use... Leaning forwards towards one of the walls, she reapplied the lipstick to her mouth. She deliberately flared out her hips, keeping her thighs well-parted so that whoever was watching from behind could see her glistening, open cunt, could probably smell her excitement.

Standing tall again and changing her position slightly, she redid her nipples, slowly, sensuously. The lipstick she had put on earlier had rubbed off against her dress and had smeared itself all over her tits so that the whole area was rosy red, but as she painted her nipples freshly, once more they stood out starkly scarlet, demanding attention, above the uncompromising black PVC of the tightly-laced corset. More appreciative whistles, and through the nearest slot in front of her, hands reached out. Whoever he was, he couldn't quite reach. Jenny looked at the fingers that wanted to touch her and sashayed first away, backwards, then - she couldn't help herself - back towards them once more, and this time she moved close enough so that the fingers could touch. Their grip as they closed around her nipples was unexpectedly hard, pinching, twisting. Jenny gasped, the pain was not what she had anticipated, and yet her cunt released a flood of moisture in response. The fingers pulled, relaxed, pulled some more, before releasing their hold. Jenny's nipples throbbed with pain but were swollen stiff and somewhat to her surprise she felt she would rather like some more of the same rough treatment. But first....

She turned her back on the man who'd reached out to her, spreading her legs wide and leaning back as now she attempted to draw the lipstick once more the length of her cunt, to paint her labia and clit. She was far too wet for the lipstick to make much of an impact but looking at her reflection in the mirrors she made a pretty picture, her cheeks flushed, her hair in disarray, her nipples and breasts smeared all over with lipstick, her hand stroking her cunt with the chunky little red and gold wand. Seduced by the image of herself, Jenny rubbed the stick against her clit as she had done in the privacy of her bedroom. She could see her clit, prominent in its arousal, as it responded to the intimate stimulus afforded it by the lipstick. More hands reached out to her, from in front of her. She let the lipstick fall and stepped towards the new hands. These came through a slot at crotch level and as she placed her hands against the mirrored wall surface she felt a hard, thick, calloused finger trace the outline of her clit and then probe deeper, sliding back along the dripping line of her open cunt. Breathing shallowly and fast, Jenny found herself pressing her cunt down onto the finger, wanting it inside her gaping hole, wanting to be filled, wanting the men to see just what sort of shameless creature she was.

The finger teased her a little, withdrawing so that she pressed herself closer to the mirrored wall, flattening her breasts against it, pressing her cunt against the open slot in her need. Mercilessly the finger stayed at the margins of her cunt, drawing itself lightly along her labia, running just around her swollen clit so that she ground her hips helplessly against the glass in a frenzy of frustration before, finally, unerringly, deliciously, not just one but three of his fingers thrust deep into her cunt, fucking her hard as the other men presumably looked on. His thumb pressed down on her clit, tweaking it until, shaking, shuddering and groaning aloud, Jenny came in a juddering, thrashing explosion of pleasure. Sated, she slid down the wall to the floor. The music stopped and awareness returned in a hot wave of shame when she realised just what she had done.

It wasn't long before the salesgirl reappeared. 'Man, you really put on a show for those guys' she said approvingly. 'You got the corset anyway and if you ever feel like coming back for a repeat performance...'

Jenny picked herself up off the floor, retrieved her lipstick, stashed it in her purse and followed the woman back to the changing cubicle where she divested herself of the corset and put her limp rag of a dress back on. Now that she'd cum, her usual self reasserted itself and she didn't relish the thought of the tedious journey home in her crumpled, soiled dress but there was no alternative. As she left the shop, the corset safely packed in a box but the box contained, unfortunately, in a carrier-bag emblazoned with 'Adult Toyshop' in big black letters on a puce background, she felt tired suddenly and with the let-down feeling of the aftermath of her adventure. At the time it had been wonderful but now all she wanted was to be home, to remove every last trace of the lipstick and to take a long relaxing bath to cleanse herself.

She stashed the corset at the back of her wardrobe and the lipstick stayed in her bedside cabinet after this adventure. By the time Jenny had got home she was worn out. The stares she'd received on the way home had not had the same energising effect as those at the start of her journey - she'd wanted to hide but there was nothing she could do, her body still shamelessly displayed itself, her breasts loosely swinging inside the now filthily-stained white dress, its bodice and skirt smeared obscenely with red. She felt it was obvious what she had been doing and in the wake of satiation came self-disgust. What had possessed her?

A couple of days later Jenny's period had started and as a result she had managed to convince herself that the whole lipstick episode had been nothing more than an exceptionally strange bout of PMS. Yet as the days passed she remembered something of how she'd felt.... that excitement, that degree of arousal, her power over men, their approval of her, the way she had felt herself to be totally at ease in her body, revelling in all of which it was capable, the exquisite sensations it could enjoy. Even now chance images would flash into her mind at the oddest of times - the shop assistant's fingers lifting her breasts into the corset, a stranger's calloused finger teasing her clit, another's hard, almost savage treatment of her nipples - and the hot blood would flush into her face and spread throughout her body, her cunt opening, softening, melting at the memories.... melting and needing, wanting more...

She went to her bedside cabinet and opened the drawer. The dull gold cylinder gleamed and her fingers reached out for it...

'It's been so long, slut...'

Jenny's face flamed and she dropped the lipstick as if it had stung her. 'You're still here!' she exclaimed. 'What do you WANT of me?'

'Be true to yourself, slut' the voice replied. 'You know you want it... need it... you're a whore and you need to serve...'

Jenny's eyes filled, to her horror, with tears. 'I don't KNOW what I want or need' she muttered. But even as she said it, she knew it wasn't true. Part of her, at least, knew exactly what it wanted. It wanted to be back in the honeypot, dressed like a tart, pressing herself against the walls so that she could be pleasured or abused at the hands of strangers. The man who had pinched her.... she wanted him to hurt her again. The man who had made her cum... she wanted his fingers in her cunt again. She wanted more. She thought of those slots. She knew what she wanted... Her eyes very bright, she picked up the lipstick again.

'OK, I'll do it' she said.

This time she went back to the shop dressed in her usual clothes and underwear, mindful of the journey home, and not needing the extra stimulus of making the journey in exhibitionist mode. She would have all she wanted of that when she got to the shop. She took the corset with her, hoping the same girl would be there. She looked forward to feeling the soft caress of those taloned hands as they manipulated her body into the firm embrace of steel and plastic.

As she entered the shop for the second time, she looked about her at her likely group of admirers. There were half-a-dozen men in the shop and she hoped they'd all come to the show. The same assistant lounged as before at the till and gave her a broad smile of recognition which filled Jenny with confidence.

'You're back! That's cool, honey' said the girl. Jenny smiled at her.

'You said I was a natural...'

The girl smiled and spread her hands. 'It's a gift you have, darlin'. Make the most of it...'

Jenny showed her the corset in the bag. 'I felt... I wanted... well, if it's OK, to have another go...'

'Course it's OK!'

The girl was already moving out from behind the counter. This time she announced in front of Jenny,

'Guys, we have a live amateur show starting in five minutes.... take your places if you're interested...'

The men in the shop watched as Jenny disappeared into the changing cubicle then turned as one and made their way to the corridor at the back of the shop.

The salesgirl helped Jenny as before, her fingers lingering lightly on her flesh. Jenny felt her nipples stiffening as the girl stroked them with her long false nails.

'You've got great tits, hun' the girl said.

'Thanks' Jenny replied, her words ending in a gasp as the laces pulled her in tight, pushing her breasts up and up till they spilled over the top of the corset. She got out the lipstick while the salesgirl went back into the shop and then returned with a pair of seamed black stockings. 'Try these - or rather let me try them - there's no way you'll be able to bend enough now to put them on...'

The girl knelt at her feet and rolled the stockings ready for her. Jenny felt like a doll or a small child, obediently lifting first one foot and then the other and letting the salesgirl unroll the flimsy nylon over her toes, up her calves and then her thighs, the long-taloned fingers smoothing the wrinkles out against her skin, pulling the stockings higher and higher up Jenny's thighs till the girl's fingers brushed accidentally or more likely deliberately against Jenny's pubic hair.

Jenny took a shallow breath as the fingers brushed lightly over her pubes. The sensation was deliciously erotic and already she felt her cunt responding. Deftly the woman hooked the stockings onto the suspenders as, shakily, Jenny continued to apply lipstick to her mouth. She couldn't help herself from pushing her cunt towards the girl hoping for more attention and was quivering with anticipation when the girl said huskily 'Here - give me the lipstick...'

Jenny complied and parted her thighs so that the girl could paint her clit and cunt. The girl stroked her mons gently and Jenny shivered with pleasure. Taking hold of her pubes the girl tugged lightly. 'Ever thought of shaving these off?'

Jenny shook her head, not trusting herself to speak. 'It'd look good.... not that it doesn't look good now of course' the girl said, her fingers stroking Jenny's slit with the lipstick. Up and down, forward and back, the stubby little red cock of the lipstick probed the folds of Jenny's labia while the girl teased her clit with one long hard sharp nail. Jenny moaned.

'Don't.... you'll bring me off before I ever get out there...'

The girl laughed, a low chuckle, and reluctantly gave the lipstick back. 'We could have such fun, you and I...' she murmured into Jenny's ear.

'Maybe we will' said Jenny recklessly. 'But first...' She rouged her nipples, which was harder to do now that they were stiffly erect. She made sure she got lipstick into all the little creases and stepped back. 'How do I look?'

The other girl grinned. 'Good enough to eat' she said and licked her lips lasciviously. 'Hang on - you need these...' And diving once more out of the cubicle she returned with a pair of ludicrously high heels, black-patent slingbacks into which Jenny stepped, hesitantly.

'Perfect, darlin' said the other and led her down the corridor to the mirrored room. 'Have fun...'

This time the music was already playing and as Jenny entered the cubicle she could hear a slow hand-clap - of course she had been far longer than the five minutes promised... But as soon as she made her entrance the slow clap stopped to be replaced by whistles and cheers. Jenny smiled and relaxed and felt her cunt almost explode with juices as her body remembered what it had felt like the last time she was in this place. The smell of cunt permeated the air and already hands were reaching to her from slots at all heights around the walls.

Taking her time she waltzed around the little room, caressing her body with her hands, presenting her breasts to one man, her arse to another, gradually widening her circle so that she got closer to the walls, closer and closer until she was within their reach...

This time every cubicle was occupied. Hands felt for her from every angle, grabbing and squeezing, passing her from hand to hand, man to man in a dizzying whirl about the room. She could see nothing of them but their hands, fingers that brushed her nipples lightly, other fingers that twisted them cruelly, still others that grabbed on to them tight and wouldn't let go, even as her breasts were stretched and pulled and distorted. Even as she cried out with pain, she felt her cunt flooding with juice. She went back to that man more than once to savour his savage attentions. Her cunt came in for the same treatment; one man would barely touch it with reverence, another would boldly stick his fingers inside, and the mauler of her nipples drove his fingernails hard into her clit and almost twisted it off. She felt cunt juice sliding out of her body and in the mirrors she could see how strings of it were laced between her thighs. Held closely by his insane grip upon her clit she whispered to him, 'Let me suck you...' and felt his hands release her tortured body. She slid to her knees, waiting and almost at once his cock presented itself at mouth level through the same slit through which moments before his fingers had tortured her clit. She waited a moment, wanting all the men to see what she was about to do - and was aware of the increased noise as they apprehended what was happening. Taking the stranger's cock in one hand she applied her reddened mouth to it hungrily, feeling at last like the total whore she knew herself to be as she took the velvety head of it into her mouth.

She sucked and licked, her body on fire, loving the feel of it in her mouth, loving the eyes of the other men watching her. It wasn't long before he came, the hot spunk pulsing into her mouth and down her throat almost without touching the sides. As she let him go she became aware of the other cocks poking rather ludicrously through slots all around the room. Smiling almost drunkenly she crawled to the next slot and the next man's cock...

Selene
Selene
66 Followers