Dream Run for Tina

Story Info
The only way to go after a failed short marriage is up.
11k words
4.57
28.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Susan Lewis and husband Reg came home from the wedding, feeling tired, drunk and very much lighter in the pocket after the big wedding that had seen their twenty-seven-year old daughter Tina marry her childhood sweetheart Alan Nichols.

It was a marriage that lasted nine months, culminating with Tina absolutely sick of the jerk. He'd crashed his car and was still wrangling with the insurance company and had lost his job and had instructed his attorney to sue the bastards. If that wasn't enough, the jerk was so stressed he was unable to sustain an erection.

"I think we should divorce," the blonde with small tits suggested and for once her mother-in-law agreed with her and pushed her son to initiate proceedings, accepting Tina's argument that with her gone Bob would gain peace of mind and be able to move back home to cut down on his living expenses.

With that settled and most of the legalities completed, Susan arrived back home, embarrassing her mom who was more concerned about what her friends would think than her part in steering her daughter into a loveless and unworkable marriage.

Tina played the shamed and rejected woman for a couple of days, remaining in bed and crying whenever anyone went near her. On the third day she rose and said to her mom, "I've finished playing out this charade. I feel free and should act accordingly."

"That's fine," said her mom, thinking of that huge cost of the wedding." Go find a job."

That ruthlessness comment shocked Tina. She'd expected sympathy and a little speech proclaiming, 'Our home is your home for as long as your wish to be with us darling'.

That the fuck had happened to her mom's scriptwriter?

Unfortunately for Tina she'd undertaken a degree in public health, finishing with a BSPH with the vague intention of working in environmental health despite discovering she was really turned off the occupation after being involved in field work as part of her studies. To her astonishment she graduated near the top of her class, realizing later that others in her class were either incompetents or like her had wandered into college thinking they'd made a commitment without being totally committed. Those four years of drifting and feeling, well, incompetent although she'd enjoyed straight academic studies was another blot on her young life.

Convinced that life could only get better for her and with her mom continuing to apply pressure, Tina tried for several positions but was told her degree was 'useless' or, more politely, 'is less that the minimum qualification we accept'.

Oh shit. Waiting tables or prostitution (presumably there was a degree of difference) appeared her most likely chance to provide money to survive when the parental supply of cash dried up. Then she received a call from a Miss West at one of the agencies she was registered with.

"We have a guy looking for a PA and happened to see your photograph on our website. Would you like to come in for a job-matching interview?"

"Job matching for what?"

"Oh to test your suitability for working for him and to test your proficiency. We will assemble your profile but we don't have his. However I'll hand him our report and it's up to him to make his decision."

"Nah, I don't care for involving myself in that sort of shit. Bye."

Cutting the call Tina thought the jerks who worked for job agencies were unbelievable, using mumbo-jumbo to get a job fit but in this case only testing one the two parties for compatibility. Jesus!

The next morning she took a call.

"Miss or Mrs Nicholas?"

"No."

"Oh but I was sure I was calling..."

"I have reverted to my maiden name. I'm Tina Lewis."

"Oh, pardon me. I'm Mrs Street of Citation Hotel speaking on behalf of Tony Ross, general manager. He will lunch with you today at 2:00 at City Professional and Business Club."

"Says who?"

"Oh Erica West from Able Recruitment Agency said you were tough with a no-nonsense manner. I think I see what she means. We are a small family company attempting to run a big new hotel and need to recruit top back-up personnel."

"I see."

"Do you stay at hotels Tina?"

"Yes I've stay two nights in one when I was fifteen, I think."

"Oh dear."

Tina said with relief, "So I'm deemed unsuitable?"

"I suppose so."

"But Mrs Street, don't you think you and Mr Tony Ross were playing a long shot to believe I'd stay regularly at hotels?"

"Oh I guess we were but I'm surprised you recalled our names so readily."

"I'm good with people, hopeless at interviews. Goodbye Mrs Street. I guess you stay at other hotels regularly?"

"Yes I do. Oh my, your mind does work in an interesting way. We will pay you $100 cash to attend that luncheon today. I have a hunch about you."

"Are you the company financial controller?"

"Yes and you even got that right and I guess you were thinking how would you get that hundred dollars?"

"Something like that."

"I shall place it in Tony's top pocket."

"At the club people watching Tony hand over a hundred bucks might think I'm a low-charging prostitute?"

"Oh Tony is going to have a ball lunching with you darling. Goodbye and good luck. I do hope you'll come aboard."

Susan almost over-balanced when Tina entered the room. She almost stuttered, "Y-you can't go to the City Professional and Business Club dressed like that?"

"Who says I can't? I'm not going there to appear before the committee for membership approval."

"Y-you like... like... oh god, I can't say it."

"A highly successful young business woman whose office is a street pole that she leans against until some guy winds down the car window and grins or scowls and asks how much?"

"Oh god," her mom sighed, collapsing on to the sofa.

"Bye mom."

Susan wheezed, "Good luck darling."

The dining room was almost full and rather noisy but the noise petered out as the maitre 'd marched unsmiling in front of the blonde with a short hair cut, a black frilly dress with a plunging neckline that and a hem that ended six inches below the top of her hipbones and then came thick orange stockings and black shoes with six-inch glass heels. As well as that outrageous appearance, the young broad was openly smiling at everyone.

Everyone now waited to see which naughty member would stand to claim his 'lady' with her unfettered bouncing breasts.

There was a huge buzz when young Tony Ross stood, grinning. His attorney father Robert was currently president of the club, although not in the clubrooms that day, and Tony's grandfather, who had founded Ross & Partners, Attorneys at Law, had been a former president and had been patron of the club at the time of his death.

People still interested watched Tony take a bill from his top pocket and hand it to the young woman who smiled and spoke to him. They shook hands.

Another buzz went through the room. Why hadn't they kissed?

Tony had been forewarned. Sandra Street had said, 'This one is so different, perhaps wacky enough for you to like her. I think she'll attempt to shock you'.

Watching her enter behind the smirking Fred, marching as if he were still in the Army, Tony was thinking she wasn't even wearing a bra. He wondered if panties had also been left at home. Completing the short study he concluded apart from the breast wobble she walked well, had great legs and disregarding the clothing she might even have style. Sandra had said she'd sounded well spoken and appeared to be a confident communicator so perhaps this was indeed his new PA/VIP Greeter.

Standing to greet her he said, "Hi, I'm Tony Ross. Here's your hundred bucks appearance money."

"Thanks but you realize if you want to pay for it, one hundred would only get you the opening stanza?"

Tony swallowed. Jesus this babe really had something going for her. "May I order you a cocktail?"

"I won't touch alcohol until either you fob me off or hire me."

"Which one would be your choice?"

Tina smiled and said calmly, "Could I delay that answer for ten minutes. I ought to have gained my impression of you by then. You aren't drinking. Were you attempting to be a gentleman and waited for my late arrival or have you already overindulged today?"

Tony smiled. Sandra had also told him Tina appeared direct and thought laterally. "Yes today you are partly correct. Today is my twice-weekly no-alcohol day. From what Sandra told me you could be quite unsuitable because you've no history in hotel hospitality."

"Well put it this way. Just because I haven't had children says nothing about my suitability as a future mother. And another thing, I suspect Mrs Street mothers you so you would be advised not to judge her opinions too keenly because her protective instinct could blur her judgment in respect of you. Are you two related?"

"Sandra is mom's best friend from way back and is my godmother."

"Lucky you. So told me something I guess she hopes I'll tell you. She had a good impression generally of me, apart from not being a disciple of hotel hospitality, and said I appeared different and she hopes, and I quote, I come aboard, unquote. I rather think she didn't tell you that last bit."

"No she didn't."

Tina wanted to elicit an accurate impression of him so went for his center of interest. "Why are you a running a hotel?"

"Mom wanted to invest her millions she received from her widowed father when he died. So couldn't think what to do with her inheritance and didn't trust financial advisers, so she sought dad's advice and he suggested she buy a small chain of motels or a major holding in a large business. She came to me and off the top of my head I said to build a new hotel because the city was short of new 5-star accommodation. She liked the idea and then pulled me out of my lowly ranking as an attorney in dad's office and well, you can guess the rest."

"You have explained that beautifully. Are you married?"

"Yes but it's proving a little shaky but Iona and I are working on it."

"Iona? Is she homesick for Scotland?"

Tony looked surprised. "Yes for her family and the lifestyle she knew from childhood in the Outer Hebrides. We met in London and had a couple of crazy days and nights in Paris. She now realizes she made a mistake coming here, although I gave her no other choice. I have no desire to live on Lewis or even in Scotland for that matter."

Tina offered, "My marriage is over after nine months. We are divorcing. We were so unsuited but couldn't see it."

"Yes I read in your file you and your husband had split permanently. I'm sorry it didn't work out."

"That's kind of you to say that. Yes I'll work for you providing I find the salary and job conditions attractive."

"Well you are hired subject to you finding the salary and conditions to your liking."

"I'm sure I will. My impression is you'll be a fair employer."

"Actually mom is chairman of the company and she does the hiring and firing of executives but I'm free to hire my own PA."

They ordered and Tina selected a glass of white wine.

Watching her drinking and she catching his look and winking at him, Tony said, "My wife is going to hate you. You are too full on for her taste."

"Does she have a job in the company?"

"No she's director of patient safety and regulatory compliance at Atkinson Memorial Hospital near where we live."

"Good, then I'm out of her orbit and will have no need to meet and unintentionally antagonize her."

They left the club for the hotel where Tina signed on and went to Tony's office. He took her on a tour of the 10-story 166-room hotel and then took Tina in to introduce her to his mother who was principal individual investor in the hotel that had an insurance company and a retirement fund as cornerstone investors.

"Mom I'd like you to meet my new PA, Tina Lewis. Tina this is my mother Concetta Ross."

"Oh god Tony, are you attempting to push your wife's panic button?"

"No mother. Tina was the only candidate I interviewed who appealed to me."

"I bet, welcome to the team Tina."

"Thank you Mrs Ross. You have a beautiful hotel. So many of them in this city are overdue for demolition."

"Why thank you. Obviously you have hotel experience. I hope you enjoy it here. Um I hope you don't mind me suggesting this..."

"I'll be wearing a pinstriped business suit with hem just above my knees where I begin work in the morning."

"Oh you clever girl. I can tell you are a very accomplished PA."

As they left Tony said, "What do you know about being a personal assistant?"

"Nothing."

He grinned and asked could she answer phones and operate a computer competently.

"Very competently."

He looked at his watch and said, "You probably found mom a bit frigid. She may have thought I'd found you in a bar but your responses rather threw her, making her think you are multitalented."

"Oh but I am Tony. You must try me in bed."

Tony straightened his tie that was already straight and hissed, "Tina!"

"Oh sorry boss, my tongue ran away on me. Anyway you may have no desire to be left a physical wreck."

Tony just groaned, playing with his tie again. "Sandra should be back from the business school by now. She lectures there two days a week for two hours. Our family, and Sandra considers herself family, has traditionally put back something into organizations that have benefited us."

"I think similarly, hence my suggestion you out to try me out in bed."

"Tina please."

"Well at least you know I really appreciate getting this chance to shine as a PA in the hospitality industry Tony. I take it your mother is originally from Italy, well north of Rome I should think?"

"Yes," Tony said, glancing at Tina. "Here father is Italian and her mother English and they still live in Bergano, I speak a little Italian. And you?"

"A little Italian, French and German. My mother is the linguist in my family."

"You ought to have stated that in your CV."

"Why? I'm only really fluent in American English."

Tony shook his head. "You are not easy to understand Tina. Your thinking seems to leap all over the place."

"It's how I keep boredom at bay. Most things move a little slow for me."

A good looking and overweight woman behind her desk was combing her blonde hair. She took one look at Tina and bellowed in laughter and said "Jesus you must have terrified Tony walking into the club dressed like hooker."

"How dare you judge me like that! These are my best clothes."

Sandra turned pale and put her hand over her mouth in shock.

"It's how she is Sandra. Take no notice of her," Tony sighed. "It's possible she'll have herself sorted out by the time she's thirty."

"Hi Sandra. I'm really pleased to meet you. May we kiss?"

Sandra almost leapt round her desk and they hugged and kissed. "Welcome to the hotel you little bitch. You almost stopped my heart moments ago. Oh aren't you a little darling. Concetta and I will hope you'll be the wedge that will make Iona utterly homesick.

"No keep me out of it Sandra. That would be grossly unfair."

"Why are you two discussing my wife?" Tony frowned.

"Oh it's just Sandra fantasizing Tony. Take no notice. I'm off now. It was lovely meeting you Sandra. Bye Tony."

"I'll take you home Tina."

"Tony that is so sweet of you but please, you are general manager of this hotel and I'm simply one of your minions. You will have far more important things to do. I shall see you tomorrow and I would like to see more smiling from you. Bye guys."

As she left Sandra said, "That young lady is no minion."

"Exactly my thinking. She's executive material. We must see where she's fits. Her public health degree major is environmental health. Perhaps we could make her rooms and kitchen inspector?"

"Darling I suggest you never rile that young lady because you might not be able to cope with the backlash."

"How the hell can you say that? You've only just met her."

"She is a complex personality. Tread carefully darling and as soon as Iona and you decide to split I'd like you to begin dating our Miss Lewis."

"You have to be joking."

"Didn't she say you have important things to do? Off you go Tony."

The thirty-one-year old went off thinking about Tina. God she had great tits.

Tina's parents were thrilled she had what her Canadian-born mom called 'gainful employment' because she understood big hotels worked on a staff promotion system of front-line personnel.

"I'll be backroom mom, stuck in my office guarding my boss and taking his calls and doing stuff he distains to do."

"Well that's what personal assistants do but I can't see you with your ass screwed to a chair and doing your nails over an unused keyboard. What is this boss of yours like?"

"Okay."

"What's his manner like?"

"Steady and measured I'd say."

"How old is he?"

"Mom he hasn't told me and I see no reason to ask."

"Well is he over fifty or under fifty?"

"Under."

Susan sighed and said in that case Tina might get on okay with him. She complained, "Despite my questioning I still know next to nothing about him."

"That makes us a pair mom."

Tina was tempted to tell her mom her boss married a Scottish woman after spending a dirty weekend with her in Paris. But Tina knew if she said that she would spend the next hour being plagued with questions about her boss's immorality and other aspects for which she didn't know the answers.

Over dinner that evening Lisa's parents decided to pay the costs of her acquiring a rental apartment and they would pay the first two month's rental.

"You make it sound as if you a happy to see me leave you," Tina joked.

"It's funny you should mention that," her father said, straight-faced.

* * *

A Mr and Mrs Boswell lived across the hallway from Tina's apartment and were keen to welcome her.

"That apartment has been vacant for neigh on a month," said Mrs Boswell, pouring coffee for their guest before Saturday lunch. "Call me Charlotte dear."

Charlotte talked too much and her husband Philip, who looked to be approaching forty, around five years younger that Charlotte, totally ignored Tina apart from saying hi when introduced. That really annoyed Tina.

On Sunday afternoon when Tina's first guests, her parents, had left she answered the door knock. There stood Philip Boswell looking reasonable suave and holding up a bottle of wine.

"May I come in and assist to drink this?"

Tina thought about saying no but opened the door wide.

Philip sailed in and looking around said, "You have this place looking great. Sorry I didn't appear overly friendly yesterday but Charlotte and I had just had a row. She only likes having sex when she's in the mood, and the gaps between those right moods occurring are lengthening.

"Perhaps she didn't marry you for sex?"

Philip thought about that and nodded. "Yeah that hadn't occurred to me. We found each other on the rebound. She was just divorced and I'd never married but had recently broken up with my girlfriend of seven months."

"So she was all over you sexually prior to the wedding and after the honeymoon those gaps you spoke about became wider?"

"Yes."

Tina stayed silent until Philip asked, "What should I do? She is visiting her mother today."

"Warn her that unless she bucks up and satisfies your sexual appetite then you'll leave her and find someone who enjoys opening her legs for you."

"Christ that would scare the crap out of her. Her divorce came as a shock."

"Exactly."

Philip thought about that and grinned, "Christ you are clever." As an after thought he asked, "How's your sex life?"

"Non-existent at present. Are you interested?"

His eyes widened.

"Go fetch some condoms."

Philip scuttled off and was back only a half minute after Tina had removed her panties and fetched towels to place on the sofa.

"I can't believe you'll do it with me. You are young and damn attractive."