Dream To Realisation

Story Info
Daydream suddenly realised.
992 words
3.88
15k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manavata
manavata
44 Followers

I have always been a dreamer. Not so much while sleeping as daydreams. While most of the daydreams relate to an incident in office or profession, a reasonable percentage of the daydreams relate to sex. The very presence of a beautiful girl makes me undress her by imagination. I have a weakness for medium sized breasts, particularly where the nipple is perceptible from the top of the blouse or a bikini covering them. I also fall for well-rounded buttocks. Kissable lips and small waist with belly button exposed are other attractions.

The other day I was attending a party where many such beauties were present. There was one girl demurely standing next to her husband who was discussing something with two guests. The girl looked uninterested in their discussion and was looking around to pass time. She looked towards me and returned the gaze to my direction quite a few times as I was sitting alone sipping my drink. I looked at her intently all the time. My dream began as soon as she left to meet other guests as her husband finished the conversation with the first lot.

I started undressing this girl while looking at my drink. This way the daydream does not get disturbed unless somebody deliberately talks to you. My imaginary brush started recreating her face, breasts, navel, the public hair, the clitoris, the vagina, her inner thighs, and her beautiful buttocks and once again her face as that was her identity. I found myself standing next to her. I told her as to how beautiful she looked. She smiled and took one of my hands in her hand. She looked around and pulled me to a corner. She lifted my hand and put it on her breast. I caressed from top of the smooth material and pinched the protruding nipple. She moaned and pulled me outside the hall to the garden. There was a grove of small bushy plants. We sat down on the grass and I immediately started to kiss her. The soft kisses gave way to passionate tongue entangling kisses. My hands moved to her breasts, nipples and then to her inner thigh. She was not to be left behind and opened my zippers and pulled out my already enlarged cock.

There was a sudden crash of china. The waiter had dropped a tray. My dream was halted but the moment I filled up my glass and sat on a corner chair, I reinitiated my dream from the same point. I imagined taking out her blouse and bra. I kissed the aroused nipples one by one. She moaned loudly and pressed my face to her nipples. My hands now moved to her skirt, which I effortlessly took out and pulled down the soaking wet panties. She in turn had removed my pant. I was not wearing my drawers. I made her stand up in the bushes and started to kiss her clit at the same time moving my hands over her rounded buttocks. I was finding them smooth and continued my motion over them. Suddenly I realized that my hands were in fact moving over the butt of the real person! While I was dreaming she had come and stood by my side and had put my hand behind her. I was so embarrassed but she bent down and told me not to stop.

I kept my hand over her buttocks but was afraid to move them. She realized my hesitation and took my hand and pulled me out to her car in the parking lot. We got into the back seat and undressed each other in a hurry as if the world was coming to an end. I converted every aspect of my daydream to reality. While I was kissing her nipples, her hands moved on herself, slowly at first and gaining in intensity. Her fingers moved within her folds, as they circled her clit. Her legs were spread out wide, inviting me to complete the dream. I moved over her and placed the tip of my cock at the entrance of her vagina after lubricating with her juices and circling her clit with its tip. The way her labia opened to engulf my cock's tip and the rest of vagina almost sucked it in, indicated that it was hungry for a long time. This was confirmed when we talked later on about her family life.

Even while fucking her my imagination continued. I imagined the tight curls, just above her glorious opening, being pressed to my balls as my cock had fully entered her. I imagined her clit pressing on the top of my cock, the separation of lips to accommodate my cock, the moisture surrounding my cock and promising to a wet softness for further entries. I tried to visualize the motion as if I was observing it from outside from the corner of my eye. She was thrusting her hips upward to ensure full entrance and extreme pleasure. Her moans were loud but since we were away from the hall and there was no body around it did not matter. We soon reached a simultaneous climax.

As my limp cock came out of her wet cunt, she surprised me by getting up and taking it in her mouth. She cleaned it and almost made it dry. I followed suit and cleaned up her cunt of all her juices and my cum. As a parting shot I sucked her clit making her moan so soon after the satisfying fucking we just had. We put on our clothes and returned to the party separately as if we never met each other. I was too exhausted to initiate another daydream immediately so I searched for some known face to spend the rest of the evening keeping myself busy. Of course even while I was talking to them I was dreaming about the next sexual encounter with my dream girl, who is now a reality.

manavata
manavata
44 Followers