Dream Vacation

Story Info
Sharon spends the afternoon on a deserted beach.
2.8k words
4.15
32.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, this is more like it!" Sharon thought as she stepped out onto the hot sand. "I like Colorado, but man, it gets cold there!"

She surveyed the terrain and was pleased to see a mile long white sanded beach without a single person on it. The sun was shining brightly, and not a single cloud in the sky. The gentle breeze was bringing her the salty smell of the ocean, the water sparkled as the waves ran gently into the shore.

"Today is going to be the perfect day!"

Sharon had been looking forward to this for months. She finally had some time off from her "just ok" job and was looking to unwind from the stress caused by unreasonable demands, and even more unreasonable customers. When the price was just right, she bought a roundtrip ticket to the tropics to a little known resort. Asking around, the head bellhop recommended that if she didn't mind a little drive, there was a beach that would be just perfect!

And man was he right! She stood there for a few minutes with her eyes closed letting her dark skin soak up the sun. She could just hear the sound of birds over the surf, and the palm fronds swishing in the breeze.

"Right! Time to get some relaxing in!"

Grabbing her bag of beach goodies in one hand and her sandals in the other, sge walked off down the beach barefoot. Sharon was fairly tall for a woman, around 5'8", slim and very attractive. She had long black hair that she kept in a ponytail and the dark skin common to her Indian descent complimented her brown eyes. Today she was wearing cutoff shorts and a white t-shirt with some cute sandals she'd found at the airport the day before.

The sand was hot on her feet, but not unbearably so, and after 10 minutes or so, she picked a spot on the sand to settle onto. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a blanket and spread it out onto the sand, being careful not to get any on top. That accomplished, she set up her little cooler with a drink or two in it to the side then grabbed a small umbrella and stuck it in the sand to provide a small amount of shade. She reached into her bag for a few remaining items, a towel, some sunscreen, her book, and a bathing suit.

"That's better. Now I need to change," she said as she looked about for a likely spot. The jungle ran almost up to the beach in a few spots and it looked quite dense. She wasn't sure if changing in there was a good idea anyways as she had no idea what sorts of things were hiding in it!

Finally, she decided to just change right there.

"There's no one here on the beach to see me anyways," she thought as she looked one last time, "so no harm done."

Standing up, she reached down and grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and in one swift movement lifted it over her head. She undid the button on her shorts, lowered the zipper, and let her shorts drop to the blanket. Sharon felt a little thrill as she kept an eye out, standing there in just her underwear.

"What if someone sees me?" she thought.

She looked around one last time, and reached behind her to unclasp her animal print bra. She slid it down her arms releasing them into the sunshine and dropped it onto the blanket with the rest of her clothes. Her breasts weren't too large, but young and pert, and had dark brown nipples, which at the moment were standing out straight, eager to be in the fresh air. She looked down at herself and could see the very faint tan lines from her bikini top, making lighter triangles over the tips of her breasts.

She felt a sudden flush looking at her nipples, rather enjoying the thought of them being exposed to the elements. She left them to swing free, and reached down and hooked her thumbs into the elastic of her thong. Bending over, she pulled them down and stepped out of them. As her panties lowered, they revealed her womanhood. Her cleft was clean shaven and the slit between her lips was clearly visible. Her completely smooth skin slightly lighter than the rest of her body from her previous tanning that summer.

Straightening up again and holding her arms out wide, she stood completely naked in the bright sunshine, as if offering herself up to the warmth. Trim and very sexy, she was a stunning sun beauty with her dark skin and black hair.

She stood there for a long while, enjoying the sun's heat on her skin, the breeze working to keep her cool. Waking from her daydream, she thought with a small smile,

"Oh this feels wonderful, but I really should put on some sunscreen before I burn anything important." she thought.

Sitting down on the blanket, she reached over and grabbed the suntan lotion and squirted a big dollop into her hand. She watched the birds flying over the waves as she rubbed the lotion onto her shoulders and back as far as she could, reaching across her body. Massaging the lotion into her skin, she couldn't avoid occasionally rubbing her arms across her nipples. The breeze and contact were causing them to swell, and Sharon felt a pleasant tingle run through her body.

Having finished what she could reach, she poured another dab into her hands and rubbed them together. Applying lotion to her neck and shoulders, she worked her way down to her breasts. Cupping them in her hands, she smoothed the sunscreen over the soft skin, in ever tightening circles, eventually touching the sensitive areolas near the tips. The dark brown skin raised in goose bumps and she ran her fingers lightly over them. Reaching the erect nipples, she ran the palms of her hands over them, causing her to moan quietly as a hot rush flowed through her body.

"Oh my God! That feels so good!" she gasped as, unable to resist, she pinched her nipples between her fingers.

A ripple of pleasure caused her to shake gently, and she felt heat growing in her loins. Sharon continued to gently twist her nipples between her fingers, sending larger and larger waves of pleasure through her body.

"Ohh.. I really need this! I can't believe how excited I am!" she said as one hand slowly drifted downward caressing the skin of her stomach, then reaching lower.

Her body made little jumps as she ran her fingertips over her skin, the touch causing small lightning bolts or pleasure. She opened her eyes and looking down laid back on her blanket, propping her head up on her towel so she could see. Between her silky mounds she could see across the smooth flatness of her tummy to where her other hand was playing. The mound of her pussy was split in two by the cleft of her womanhood. Her lips were pressed together by her legs, and she could see where her skin changed color from dark to a pale tan, to dark again as her skin gathered at her center.

She watched as her fingers slowly slid across the top of her mound, gently brushing the slit between her legs, catching slightly as they went by. She sighed as that small touch brought a small bit of satisfaction.

"This is what I really need," she thought looking around "and I suppose there is no one here to see me." She felt a flush as she contemplated masturbating in plain sight on the sandy beach. Her body aching with need, she decided "I'm going to do it!"

Bringing her knees up, she spread them wide, offering the ocean a view it too would not forget. As her knees lowered to the sides, she could see her lips parting and was immediately rewarded with a cool breeze flowing across her most intimate places, cooling her wet skin. The folds of her inner skin were pink a startling contrast to her dark skin and glistening from her arousal. The hood covering her clit was engorged and standing out, begging to be touched.

Unable to resist anymore, Sharon touched the tip of her finger to her pussy lips and slid it down to rest on her clit. Her hips lifted involuntarily as if to encourage her to press harder. Breathing heavily, she started to rub her nub in small slow circles, increasing the heat she felt from head to toe. Slowly she increased the pace, adding two fingers, she rubbed her clit in wide circles, rubbing and spreading her lips, getting wetter and wetter.

Gasping loudly, hips rocking back and forth on their own, and huge waves of pleasure crashing through her body, Sharon slid two fingers from her other hand down into her steaming hole. As if an explosion were triggered, Sharon cried out in intense pleasure as her fingers filled her body, her other hand continuing to flick her clit.

"OHHHH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING!!" she shouted as her orgasm ripped through her body, causing her to arch upward like a bow. Her whole body shivered as she climaxed, her pussy sending a gush of cum as she collapsed back onto the blanket.

She wasn't sure how long she lay there, her body quivering with little aftershocks, but she eventually came back to her senses.

"Wow, that was unbelievable! Being on vacation is great for stress relief." she thought with a grin.

Sharon finished applying her suntan lotion, jumping slightly when she touched her private areas as they were still highly sensitive after her orgasm. She picked up her bikini from the blanket and started to slid on the top then thought better of it and tossed it into her beach bag.

"There is no one here today. I think i'm just going to skip getting dressed for awhile and really enjoy the sunshine!" She looked up and down the beach again, "But first.. time for a quick swim!"

She lept up and ran shouting and giggling all the way to the surf her firm muscles rippling under her dark skin. She felt completely free as she moved, her young breasts bouncing up and down unrestrained, the wind blowing through her hair, the wet sand pelting her back as she tore down the beach. Splashing in huge waves, she kept running as far as she could into the warm water, eventually losing her balance and falling face first into the ocean. She came up for air sputtering and laughing as she wiped the water from her eyes.

"This water is sooo warm!" she thought as she laid back in the water. "I think a nice float is in order!"

Sharon let the sensations wash over here as she floated in the water. The saltwater made her so buoyant that she didn't have to do anything but stare at the sky, rocked gently by the waves. The muted roar of the surf filled her ears as she listened to her own heart beating, slowing down now after her rush across the sand. The warm water felt luxurious on her skin, and she wondered at the sensations as the water caressed her. She'd never been naked in anything but her shower before, and it was glorious! Her nipples were hard from the breeze and stuck up above the waves, occasionally getting covered as the waves went by. Spreading her legs apart, she felt the coolness of the water on her lips, feeling a rush of arousal at her naughty behaviour. She floated there for a little while, but eventually decided it was time to go back in.

She stood up and tracked out of the surf and laid face down her blanket, putting her towel over her head. She spread arms and legs out like a star, trying to provide as much surface as possible for the sun to kiss. Exhausted from her recent activities, Sharon dozed in the warm sunshine, and started dreaming.

In her dream it was so very nice and warm. Her eyes closed, she felt a fleeting touch on her skin, as if someone were running their hands ever so gently across her back. The touches continued for a few minutes, raising goose bumps on her skin, eventually moving from her shoulders and back, down lower across the rise of her tight behind, and down the back of her legs.

The mysterious hands crept back up the inside of her legs, causing little shivers as they got close to where they joined together. They brushed past without quite touching her sex, continuing to circle around her cheeks. As they reached the small of her back, the touches changed into a full blown massage as they worked the muscles there. Up and down the length of her back Sharon was treated to the best massage she had ever had.

Again, the hands wandered lower, not stopping at her back, they grabbed and massaged her cheeks, pushing them up in a delightful fashion. As her muscles were moved by the massaging hands, it had a special effect on her other parts. Every time the hands pushed or pulled, she could feel her pussy lips parting and moving around, causing her arousal to stir. The hands continued to work their magic and she could feel herself getting wetter. The hands worked their way up her back again.

Caught up in the massage, it took her awhile to realize there was a new a new sensation. Something smooth and hot was gently bumping against her wet lips. As the hands moved towards her shoulders, it would press against her pussy, leaving a hot impression, and would fade away as the hands moved back down.

The hands moved up again, and the curious feeling returned. This time, the pressure gently increased, and Sharon felt her lips slowly part as something smooth and hot slid slowly into her pussy. The wetness of her arousal lubricated the way for the invader, and slowly, inch by inch, her hot tunnel was being filled. Sharon moaned in pleasure as the hot throbbing shaft filling her hole retreated smoothly, rubbing her innermost passage, her muscles trying to grip it to keep it from escaping.

The shaft pushed into her again, further this time, stopping way short of filling her completely as her position wouldn't allow anything more. In and out again it slid, adding to Sharon's pleasure, but also to her frustration as she wanted more!

"We'll see about that!" she thought in her dream.

As the hard member returned, Sharon lifted her hips up high to meet it, her behind pointing up into the air. She almost came right there, as the hot intruder bottomed out in her wet hole.

"Oh my God! Please... more." she moaned and her body responded, her pussy getting even wetter if that was even possible. "Yes! Faster!"

The hands that had been massaging her till now gripped her hips, pulling her back, impaling her solidly on the hard rod. It withdrew, and slammed back into her dripping pussy, lifting her knees off the ground. Again and again, the throbbing tool probed deep into her core. Unable to contain her passion any longer, Sharon's pussy began to spasm as her orgasm came crashing in.

"Ooooh!! she screamed, no longer in control of her body.

Sharon's body became rigid as she came, her pussy gushing. She felt the shaft inside her throb and spasm, and heard another moan from behind her. Her steaming hole was suddenly filled as she felt the rod spurt inside her. She collapsed and felt a weight on top of her.

As Sharon began to wake up, she could still feel the throbbing member inside her, occasionally spasming. She began to realize that the warm weight resting on top of her wasn't just part of her dream! She turned her head so she could look over her shoulder and gasped! The most beautiful man was laying on top of her with is cock buried deep inside her pussy!

"Oh no! Oh no!" she thought, "What just happened!"

She started to panic, but in the afterglow of her orgasm she found herself relaxing again. She could still feel him inside her, his hand gently stroking her skin. The man he breathed deeply and seemed totally calm as if making love to a stranger on the beach was completely normal.

She eyed him while she tried to figure out what to do. He was a VERY good looking man. Black hair with dark skin, she could see his broad shoulders and felt his firm body against hers.

"Uhm. Hi." Sharon said making eye contact with him. "I'm not sure what just happened, but this is very unusual for me. Uhm.. who are you?"

She gave a little shiver as his cock slid around as he shifted so he could look at her.

"Hi there. My name is Nick."