Dream Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers

For a moment I had forgotten about Candi, but then she was suddenly there, crawling on her hands and knees to take Trina's nipple into her mouth and suck on it hard. Left with two free hands, I reached up to caress Trina's other breast with one and slipped the other between Candi's legs to feel her.

"Go inside me," Candi begged around a mouthful of tit. "Fuck both of us together!"

I slid two fingers into Candi's hot little pussy and soon both girls were moaning with lust. With such stimulation, I reached climax quickly and without warning, pumping my cream into Trina as her pussy tightened around me. Candi pulled away from me and Trina to allow the brunette to lay down over me and kiss me deep as I came in her pussy, and as I calmed down from the sex-induced high I felt Candi's lips there as well.

"Damn, that was a hot fuck," Trina whispered. "The first of many, I hope... you made my pussy burn, lover..."

We lay together quietly for a bit while I caught my breath. Trina pulled off of me and rolled to one side, her hand between her legs, rubbing our combined love honey all around her pussy and her thighs. She even dipped a finger inside herself and put it between her lips as if to savor the taste of our cream.

"I want some," Candi purred.

Trina smiled. "Come get it, honey," she said, spreading her legs wide and beckoning with one finger.

Candi stood up and walked around the bed until she could lean over and put her face between Trina's legs, and began to lick her thighs and around her sex. Trina moaned and began to rub her tits with both hands, while Candi reached back between her own legs and stroked her own clit with a free hand.

I had already fired two shots that evening, and normally wouldn't have been up for a third round, but with the kind of stimulation I was getting I could have fucked all night long. Candi's legs were spread and her tight and round bottom stuck up in the air as she licked Trina's pussy, and I took it as an invitation. I got to my feet with some difficulty (my knees were understandably weak) and moved in behind the pretty blonde with a cock that was still mostly hard.

"Oh God, do I get to feel you fuck me too?" Candi asked.

"If you want me to," I replied.

"Oh yeah, lover, put it in my cunt... let me feel your big cock inside me," she growled.

I grabbed her hips and put the head of my member between her thighs, rubbing back and forth across her clit. Her moans were muffled by Trina's pussy but hot and passionate, and after a moment I had hardened up enough to enter her. For the second time in less than five minutes, my cock went into a hot pussy.

"Mmm, fuck my cunt good," Candi whispered. "Come on, I want your hot come inside me, I want you to do me like you did her... make mecome, lover!"

For what seemed like hours I thrust in and out of Candi's sweet pussy, watching her lick Trina while I fucked her deep and strong, until at last I was ready to shoot my load into her.

"Here it comes," I whispered through clenched teeth.

"Do it, please do it!" Candi hissed.

"Oh God, I'm coming!" Trina cried. "I want you to come too!"

Trina got her wish as I shot my load into Candi; and both women moaned and squirmed as the three of us came together. I managed to remain standing long enough to finish and then nearly fell backward into a chair that I was lucky to find behind me. The girls kissed each others' lips as I regained my breath, and then both lay back on the bed, nearly as exhausted as I was.

"Wow," Trina said to the ceiling. "That was somegoodfucking."

"Really good," Candi agreed.

The three of us took a quick moment in the shower to clean ourselves up, and when I came out again I was surprised to find the bed made with fresh sheets. Candi smiled and said that she had called for maid service to take care of it while we cleaned ourselves up. I reminded myself that the cleaning staff needed a tip as well as the girls.

The girls were naked now after our shower, and still enticing though I just didn't have it in me to perform any longer. The three of us lay down on the bed, me in the middle, and we kissed one more time.

"Sleep well, lover," Trina whispered. "We still have seven more nights together, after all..."

TO BE CONTINUED

Note: Safe sex is good. Using condoms when engaging in casual or for-hire sex is imperative. This is a fantasy, where no one has STDs or gets accidentally pregnant. The fact that there are no rubbers in my story does not mean I wouldn't use them in real life.

Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers