Dream Vacation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers

Katiana pulled away from Trina. "A hypnotic suggestion," she said with a guilty smile. "You probably don't remember it. I told you that your arms and legs would not move, so that I could fuck you and you would stay relaxed and still. It was Trina who suggested the trigger to break the command. As soon as you saw us kiss, the spell was broken, so to speak. I'm not sure why she chose that, really."

"Because I wanted to taste your lips, sexy woman," Trina whispered lustily. "Now, come back to our room, so I can taste your sweet pussy."

* * * * *

It was a difficult walk back to the elevator and then into the bedroom, and I found that I had to lean on the girls a bit for support. Katiana assured me that she hadn't left any other suggestions in my head, it was simply that she had relaxed my body so much that it would be some time before I could actually use the muscles again. "After a good sleep, you should be all right," she assured me.

When we got to the bedroom, the girls lay me down gently, propping me up against a stack of pillows. I saw that it was after midnight; we'd been in the cabana for almost three hours.

The girls excused themselves for a moment and went into the bathroom. I knew I should have been exhausted but I actually felt fairly awake, and although my body still felt limp and unwilling to move, my mind was alive and I was still excited to watch my sexy companions make love. I didn't know if I had it in me to fire another shot myself, as it were, but for the moment I was content to simply lie back and be entertained.

Katiana emerged first from the bathroom. She had taken a moment to re-apply her makeup, and now faced me with red lips and shadowed eyes. Her hair was still wet from the tub but she had combed it out straight and long down her back, and the slick-and-shiny blonde look combined with her golden skin and Asian eyes made her look very exotic and very exciting. She still wore no clothes at all, and her large breasts were beautiful and full, the nipples dark brown with a hint of red, hardened into buds.

Trina came out next, also still naked, and with her face freshly painted as well. She wore the same red lips as Katiana, and her hair was similarly combed back wet. Her breasts were not as large as Katiana's, but still round and beautiful. The girls stood before me for a long moment just letting me look at them, and then at last turned to each other and moved close.

"Will you satisfy my desires, Trina?" Katiana asked.

"Yes, if you will give me pleasures," Trina replied.

They began to kiss, first slowly and lightly, then with heat and passion. Trina's breasts rested just above Katiana's, as she was slightly taller, and both women felt each other's bodies as they embraced. I again felt a slight rush of strength and energy, and realized that Katiana's suggestion had been at work on me again. Now that it seemed to have lifted completely away, my cock came to life and stiffened in response to the beautiful and unbelievably sexy image before me of these two hot women kissing.

They broke apart staring into each other's eyes, and with her lips panting in excitement, Katiana cupped her own breasts and offered them up to touch and kiss. Never breaking eye contact, Trina lowered her lips to one nipple and sucked it gently into her mouth. Katiana gasped and shivered with excitement, urging Trina to suck deeper and harder by pushing her breast slightly into the brunette's pretty face.

Trina switched to the other nipple and let her tongue trace circles around and around the hard bud, and this time Katiana did break eye contact, throwing her head back and moaning with lust. She squeezed her large tits around Trina's face as the pretty brunette moved to lick between them, and then they laced fingers together and held hands as they brought lips to lips once more, kissing like lovers.

When they stopped, they looked in each others' eyes again, and actually smiled at one another as if sharing a secret. Still hand in hand, they came around the bed and sat down next to me, tasting lips and tongues again, close so that I could see the way their pretty faces came together and the wetness of their luscious red lips. For a moment I thought of joining them, but held back, wanting even more to watch their hot lesbian lovemaking play out to the end. There was a certain excitement in the way they pretended I wasn't even there, and openly made love without a care in the world.

Trina now lay over the top of Katiana on the bed next to me, and pulled herself slightly up her exotic lover's body so that Katiana could have her turn sucking on her lover's tits. Trina sighed at first, then bit her lip and moaned when Katiana reached down with one hand to stroke her sex. A finger disappeared into Trina's pussy, followed by a second, and together they stroked in and out of her, growing wet with her secretions. Again they kissed, and with her free hand Katiana moved her full breasts around until the two women met nipples-to-nipples.

"...want you..." Katiana breathed, the first words either of them had spoken since their lovemaking began.

As one they rolled over toward me, and their bodies touched mine. They still took no notice of me, involved as they were wholly in each other, and now it was Trina who licked her lover's breasts from below and reached down to slip a moistened fingertip into Katiana's sex. The pretty Asian blonde showed no self-consciousness or shame as she moaned and gasped with her face only inches away from mine, giving me the full view of her ecstasy. Again I quashed the desire to kiss her, but I knew I couldn't for much longer.

For a moment, Katiana rose up to a kneeling position to let Trina move out from under her, and then the pretty brunette slid back into place, with her face between Katiana's knees and her legs spread to receive pleasure. Katiana dropped back down into her natural place, and the women put tongues to pussies at last.

Katiana seemed to relish the taste of her lover's moist lips, sucking them into her mouth with long, pulling strokes. The look of her face was that of one in rapture as Trina did much the same to her, and both girls moaned together with hot lust. The way they plunged into each other with such abandon and vigor was beyond anything I'd ever seen in real life, and would have seemed more like something out of a porn movie if they hadn't been right in front of me, real to the touch and ready to take me whenever I wanted.

Then the girls sat up and separated, eyes burning into each other with naked desire, and with a smooth and obviously well-practiced move slid back together with their legs intertwined and their pussies touching. Together, they both began to move their hips in slow circles, rubbing clit to clit, both moaning with excitement. The draw to join them had become stronger than I could bear, and I sat up next to them, holding them together so that their hands were free to touch each others' bodies.

The women kissed me together, and then returned to each other as I watched. For a long and enjoyable time they made love with each other, sliding wet pussies together, feeling soft breasts and hard nipples, sucking eager tongues and tender lips. Despite what Katiana had said about my having already come three times, my cock felt ready to explode and I needed one of them to fuck me. Still, they carried on and on with each other, as if insatiable.

Finally, with all our energy nearly spent, Trina lay me down on the bed and eased herself down over my cock. Within three strokes I loosed my cream into her, and she collapsed on top of me, nearly exhausted. I felt much the same, unable to stand or move more than I had to in order to help her off me and pull her close to one side while Katiana settled into my opposite shoulder.

What little energy we had left went to kissing each others' lips, and then with an arm around each beautiful woman, I fell into a deep sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

Note: Safe sex is good. Using condoms when engaging in casual or for-hire sex is imperative. This is a fantasy, where no one has STDs or gets accidentally pregnant. The fact that there are no rubbers in my story does not mean I wouldn't use them in real life.

Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers