Dream with Kim Comes True?

Story Info
A dream with Kim and her coworkers serves as inspiration.
7.4k words
4.65
92.6k
156
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,150 Followers

The following is another story in the series about the wife Kim. You don't necessarily need to read all or any of the previous stories in the series, but this story follows "Kim Frolics at the Pool Party". As always, feedback is welcome.

*****

My wife Kim is an exhibitionist. She has never come out and admitted as such, but you only need to look at her face when her tits are exposed to others to know that she enjoys the attention. Sometimes she made it look like an accident. Sometimes she blamed it on an alcohol-induced loss of inhibition. Either way I think she has just wanted to maintain a certain innocence in the process and I figured that was a good thing.

It's not like I was entirely opposed to her exposures. They always provided me with quite a rush from some odd combination of embarrassment and excitement. I loved thinking back to her facial expressions when her body became exposed. I even liked seeing the reactions from the guys as they saw more of Kim than they should.

The problem is that several of her escapades have involved her co-workers from her telemarketing job so I'm not sure how innocent she appeared to them anymore. The pool party was just a couple of weeks ago and I hadn't been able to get it out of my head. I thought it was bad enough that her bikini was stolen while she was in the pool, giving a bunch of guys ample opportunities to see her naked. But I couldn't believe that she let them take pictures of her. And when I found out after the party about the extent of the bodily contact and all the liberties that the guys were taking, I knew we had entered dangerous territory. Truthfully, it was starting to cause me a lot of stress.

But Kim came home one night and told me, rather out of the blue, that she was going to quit her job. I was quite surprised because she hadn't mentioned any problems at work and she was clearly getting along well with many of her co-workers. Then she explained that she had just grown real tired of calling people and invading their privacy to make some sales pitch. She said that she wanted to find something that would be more personally rewarding.

We talked about it more and I told her that I was fully supportive if that's what she wanted to do. When it was clear that she had made up her mind, I told that I was actually glad that she was quitting.

"Glad?" she asked, seemingly surprised.

"Well, I've been getting concerned that things have gotten a little too friendly with some of your coworkers. I mean when some of them accidentally saw your tits, I thought that was kind of sexy. I know you had fun with that and honestly, so did I. And when you were drunk and let them see more, I thought it was sexy that you were being a bit naughty. But now it has happened several times and it seems like they just expect it at this point. And with the last party, with all of the pictures and touching, it's just gone a bit too far. I mean it's still sexy in a way, that you let them take pictures of you and cop a few feels. At the same time I fear where it will end."

Kim nodded her head in agreement. She knew it was true and that it had to come to an end. We reminisced about the first time a couple of her co-workers saw her tits. It was truly an accident. She was removing a sweater and her shirt got pulled up in the process and out popped her tits. Everyone was shocked, she was embarrassed and we both found it very arousing in hindsight.

And we reminisced about the cabin, where she got drunk and several guys got to see her fully naked and a couple of guys even groped her a bit in the shower. The pushing of boundaries was daring and naughty, and we both found it exciting that she let her coworkers see and touch her like that.

"But after this last party, I've actually been pretty stressed out about it, thinking about what else they might be trying with you when you're at work or I'm not around."

"Really, why didn't you say anything?"

"Well I trust you to not let things go too far, but at the same time we've never really talked about the boundary. And I guess I felt conflicted because in a way it still is sexy, even if we're approaching that boundary. At the same time, it has really stressed me out. I didn't tell you, but the other night I had quite a dream."

"About me and the guys from work?"

"Yeah. It was actually pretty crazy. I've had a hard time getting it out of my head."

She looked at me expectantly while I paused and tried to decide how much detail to give. I could have told her an abbreviated version, but I instead opted for the detailed one.

"We were having another party. It was held here, but for some reason in my dream our house looked like our old apartment. Whatever, it was here and there were like four or five guys, plus the two of us. Everyone was drunk and someone pulled up pictures from the pool party on their phone. Suddenly they were talking about taking more pictures to make it look like we had a wild sex party and before I know it you had agreed."

"So wait, which guys were there?" she asked. She seemed particularly excited to hear the details of my dream.

"Well, that's hard to say. They were mostly faceless. It was like I knew that they were your coworker friends, but their faces didn't necessarily match up. I'm sure that Phil and Jon were there, but at some point one of the coworkers looked like Harvey, our neighbor from the old apartment."

"Oh, okay," she said, sounding a bit disappointed at the vagueness.

"So anyway, you agreed to let them take more pictures and they all cheered and were clearly excited. Then they all pulled out cameras and you just started stripping off your clothes in front of everyone. You took off your shirt and you weren't wearing a bra so suddenly your tits were just out there for everyone to see. And they just continued snapping pictures."

"So I was standing here topless and just letting them take pictures of my boobs?" she asked.

"Well yeah, except you weren't just standing there. You were dancing around and posing in different sexy ways. But then someone said that he wanted to have pictures feeling your boobs, so you went up to him and he started groping your tits while the others took pictures. Then you went from guy to guy and let each of them grab and rub your breasts and you just kept smiling for the cameras.

"Before long you peeled off your jeans and pulled down your panties and so you were totally naked in our living room with a bunch of guys all watching you and taking pictures of you from every angle. You danced over to different guys and let them run their hands all over you while other guys took pictures. And you were just laughing away like it was all hysterically funny.

"Then one of them wanted a picture where it looked like you were jerking him off and you were just like, 'alright'. So he whipped out his dick and you wrapped your hand around it for some pictures. Before long you were grabbing each of their cocks so they could take pictures of you tugging on them.

"And then one of the guys said something about wanting some pictures where it looked like you were blowing him and you were like 'okay'. He walked up to you and stuck his hard dick right in front of your face. You posed for a picture with your mouth right next to it, but then he wanted a picture with it in a bit. So then you leaned forward and let him put it in your mouth a couple of inches. And the other guys cheered and took a bunch of pictures with your mouth wrapped around his head.

"You started to pull away but he stopped you, saying something like 'can we get a few pictures where it looks like you have taken me all the way in?' and so you leaned forward and suddenly his whole cock was in your mouth. I could see his cock bulging out your cheeks and your lips wrapped around the base of his shaft. And they took a bunch of pictures."

"So you don't know who that was that I had in my mouth?" she asked.

"No, not really. Maybe Phil. Anyway, after they took a few more pictures you pulled away, but then the other guys wanted to have similar pictures, so one after the other came up to you and you put your mouth around their cocks to make it look like you sucked them all off."

"I can't believe you dreamed that! How long did I have each in my mouth?"

"Oh I don't know, in my dream it seemed like it happened fast but time kind of blurred in the dream. It just seemed like they stuck it in, took a couple of pictures, and then pulled out. It wasn't like you were actually sucking them off. What I can't believe is that I didn't wake up through all of this. Anyway, then it continued to get worse. One of the guys wanted some pictures where it looked like the two of you were screwing and you were just like, 'okay, what do you want me to do?'

"He had you lay on your back on the couch and got on top of you and had the other guys take a few pictures with you both naked like that. But then he wanted it to look more realistic and I saw him slowly lower himself onto you and slide his dick into you a little ways. The other guys came up real close to take pictures, and I knew that it would be totally clear that his dick was really inside of you.

"And then he said that he wanted to get some pictures where he was further inside of you, and he proceeded to thrust deeper into you. And they took more pictures. Of course after that, the other guys all followed, each one sticking his dick into you so they could take pictures."

"Omigod, so I was just lying there posing with their dicks in me? That's crazy!" she said.

"Yeah but you weren't just lying there. You seemed to be enjoying the game, trying to make the pictures look realistic. Sometimes you'd arch your back and sometimes you'd grab their sides, just different things to make it look like there was real action.

"So in my dream I thought that was going to be it, but then one of the guys remarked that they should record some videos on their cell phones and all of the other guys thought it was just a great idea. And you seemed just as eager. So one of the guys wanted to have a video of you giving him a blow job and he was like, 'just slide your mouth up down on me for a little bit to make it look real' and all of a sudden there you were bobbing your head up and down with his cock in your mouth, just sliding your lips up and down his shaft. You really got into it too, making it seem like you were just starved for it. After a minute or so you stopped and all the guys cheered and congratulated you for making it look so authentic.

"After another couple of similar videos another guy was like, 'I want video where it looks like I'm doing her' and so back on the couch you went. And then all of sudden he's pumping his cock in and out of you while another guy is recording video. Again, you played the part real well, thrusting back into him and moaning like you were in ecstasy.

"Sure enough, another guy wanted the same thing but he wanted to make it look like he was fucking you from behind so he bent you over and proceeded to slide his dick back and forth into your pussy while the other guys kept moving around for different camera angles. Then one of the guys put his dick in front of your face. It was clear that he wanted you to suck him while getting fucked by the other guy and so you opened up your mouth and took him in.

"This seemed to go on for a bit and the guys changed positions several times but then one of them said, 'hey, we need to get some good cum shots' and they were all like, 'yeah'. And so they told you to lie down on the floor so they could 'shoot cum all over you.' They were all real enthusiastic. So you got down on the floor and the guys got around you, aiming their cocks at your face, your tits and your pussy. Then they all started pulling on their cocks and you were just giggling in anticipation. And then they started shooting streams of cum all over you and that's when I finally woke up."

There were a few moments of silence before Kim finally said, "Wow, that was quite a dream!"

"Yeah, I'll say. I can't believe I slept through all of that without waking up!" I said.

Kim looked at me thoughtfully for a few seconds before asking, "Did you enjoy it?"

Suddenly it felt like this was one of those questions that you only have one shot to answer correctly. And I feared answering it honestly. I wasn't even sure what an honest answer would be. I did enjoy part of it. But not all of it. I wanted it to stop. And I wanted more.

"In a way, I guess. Part of it was exciting. I enjoyed seeing you tease and flirt with the guys. I enjoyed seeing you be sexy and daring. Even some of the sexual contact was sort of arousing. But at the same time, it wasn't. It's not sexy for them to be taking advantage of you. It's not sexy for you to be screwed by a bunch of guys. And yet in some non-logical way, it is. I don't know... I just know that I would never, ever, want that to actually happen."

She looked at me for a few moments before responding. I couldn't tell whether she was confused by my mixed feelings or whether she was just trying to figure out the best way to respond.

"I know what you're saying. I feel the same way. I admit that I do like teasing the guys and seeing their eyes light up as they watch me. I guess it's nice to be admired and desired. When they started touching me at the party, I should have stopped them. But at the time, it just seemed a little naughty and daring to let them touch me a little bit. And then that led to the sexual poses, which were maybe too much but were actually harmless and at the time just seemed a little naughty. And I suppose that led to your dream. I wouldn't ever do anything like in your dream. I hope you know that."

"I do. It was just a dream. I mostly see it as a culmination of a lot of anxiety from that party. I'm just glad you'll be quitting so we won't have to worry about things escalating any further."

"Uh, yeah. Well, I already mentioned to them that I was thinking about quitting and I already sort of promised them that I'd let them throw me a going away party."

I was rather taken aback. Just when I thought that nothing more would happen she tells me that there will be one more party. With all of Kim's history, I could just imagine what the guys would be expecting to happen this time.

She saw my concern, and spoke quickly to cut it off. "Look, there'll probably be a bunch of people there and we haven't even figured out where we would hold it. We'll probably just all go out to a bar or something. Nothing like your dream is going to transpire."

"So we'll just go out somewhere and have a few drinks and call it a night? Plain and simple?"

"Oh I don't know. I don't know if we need to be that boring. It would still be fun to be sexy and tease them a little bit one last time if the opportunity arises. That's kind of how I normally act around them now anyway. I don't want to suddenly be Miss Conservative. You said yourself that you found it to be sexy when I let them see me or teased them a bit."

"Yeah that's true," I said and paused, thinking about her words. "So you tease them at work too?" I asked.

"Sometimes, just as a way of having fun. Mostly just talking, flirting back and forth with them. And I've been dressing more casually than I used to, you know, with lower cut blouses and usually not wearing a bra. It just helps to keep the atmosphere fun."

"Oh, okay," I said, making a mental note to ask for more details later. Then I continued, telling her "I just don't want anything like my dream to actually happen. A little flirting and teasing is fine, but I don't want you to be the center of some big gang bang."

"Oh, neither do I. I won't let things get anywhere near that crazy. But if it feels right it might be fun to tease the guys some, just one more time. Who knows, maybe nothing will happen. We'll just have to see."

Kim gave her notice and her going away party was planned for a Friday night. The plan was to have a larger get-together at a bar near their office followed by a smaller party with just her closer friends at the home of one of her coworkers, Jon.

On that Friday night I joined Kim and her coworkers at the bar around 6:00. It was actually a large gathering, with maybe 30 people. Even one of her managers showed up. Everyone seemed to be having fun. Kim and several others kept changing chairs to talk with different people, so I spent a lot of time just talking sports to whoever ended up next to me.

At one point Kim and I were talking when I asked her when we were going to be leaving for the "second party".

"Oh I don't know now. More people have been invited now and we might not go to Jon's after all. They're all discussing where to go so I guess we just wait and see. I suggested that we could go to our place, if that's okay."

It was then that one of her closer friends, Larry passed by us on the way to the bathroom. As he passed, he leaned towards Kim and said, "Looking forward to the show!" with a big smile on his face.

Kim blushed and smiled. His comment and her reaction made me immediately curious. "Show?" I asked.

"Yeah, well you said it'd be okay to be sexy and tease them one last time so I kind of promised them that at the party I'd give them a little strip tease."

"A strip tease?" I asked.

"Yeah. Well after you told me about your dream I couldn't get it out of my head. Not the sex stuff. But the idea of stripping off my clothes in front of them seemed fun and sexy and daring. So when someone jokingly suggested I do a strip tease at the party I acted kind of coy and was like, 'oh I don't know'. Of course then they all started pumping the idea and eventually I agreed to do it, sort of as a dare. Of course that was before I knew that so many people would be coming!"

"So how many people are going to be there?" I asked with a bit of alarm.

"I don't know. I thought it was going to be kept rather quiet but word seems to have spread. I just have no idea how many people will be there to watch me strip. I did tell them 'no cameras' so at least we won't have to worry about any pictures getting out."

With that Kim took off to mingle. I could barely believe what she had just told me. It was difficult to really process that before long she was going to deliberately expose herself to who knows how many guys and that they were all hanging out in eager anticipation.

About twenty minutes later Kim came back and told me that we were moving the party to our place. It was not what I wanted to hear. At least if we were at someone else's place I could drag Kim out of there and call it a night. On the bright side, at least I could drink freely.

So the party moved to our place. Several people had stopped along the way to pick up booze and snacks, so although the party wasn't planned we had although the necessary ingredients. When everyone arrived I counted about a dozen guys and no women besides Kim. I knew about half the guys from previous parties. Most of them were in their 20s or early 30s. The only exception was Scott, who looked to be in his 40s and was one of her managers. At first I thought it odd that she was going to strip in front of a manager, but she was quitting so I figured his position really didn't matter.

It was about 9 PM, shortly after everyone had settled in, when one of the guys asked, "So, when's the show?"

There was a bit of a hush in the room and it quickly became clear that not everyone knew about her plan to strip for them. "What show?" someone asked.

Larry answered, "As a bold farewell, Kim has agreed to perform a strip tease for us."

There was an awkward silence as all eyes turned towards Kim. "Yeah," she said with a nervous laugh, "well, I'm going to need some more booze in me before that happens. Let's say 11."

The reaction was mixed. Most of the guys cheered her acknowledgment of her plan to strip. I heard one guy groan, presumably about having to wait a couple of hours. And there were a couple of guys that simply seemed shocked.

DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,150 Followers
12