Dreaming

Story Info
She experiences what she's been dying to do.
1.2k words
4.16
13.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been awhile since I have seen him. I didn't know he was back in town and I'm sure he didn't know I still lived here. My parents passed away and I didn't want to go anywhere. I was picking up drinks to carry outside to the party, I was having a cookout and I invited friends over, I almost dropped the drinks when I saw him. How did he get here? Who invited him? He must not have known who's house he was at. If he knew he wouldn't have come. Squaring my shoulders I walked outside across the patio and set the drinks on the table. He still didn't notice me. I could see why. The town bicycle was hanging on his arm. She would giggle and rub her tits into his arm. He would chuckle and pinch her cheek.

People gathered around the grill and waited for hamburgers or whatever was cooking. The pools water reflected all the light making the sun seem brighter. I guess sun and booze don't mix well. Soon everyone was in the house. He still doesn't know I'm here, that he is in my backyard. While everyone entertains themselves I check him out. I almost didn't recognize him because of his body, it changed. More muscular, manly, makes me wanna moan just looking at him. I envy the whore hanging all over him. Just imagining my hand running over his chest, my hard nipples rubbing his arm, and him standing between my legs makes my clit throb. He still has that dark dark hair and gorgeous green eyes, flawless face, and tight ass. He could have become an underwear model. Better yet, a stripper. Omigod he's so sexy. He got taller. The whore is rubbing his crotch, that's when he decides to look at me. The laughter in his eyes fade. He becomes serious and pushes her hand away. I cant move, my feet are glued to the floor. He moves away from the whore and walks towards me. I panic and turn into the house.

I remember what happened last time when we were alone. We dated in high school, was with him until the last month or so. We touched and pleasured each other, but never fucked. I was scared to. He thought me a tease and a bitch the third time I refused him. He broke up with me after that. Since then we haven't seen each other. We were still young, but now we were older and more mature. I go to the living room and sit down on the couch. He follows me inside. I look at what the others are watching. Its not interesting. He sits next to me. Slowly but surely he gets closer and closer. I cant take the silence. That's when he spoke.

"What are you doing here?"

Fidgeting, "I live here. This is my place. What are you doing here? Who invited you?"

He gives me a smile, "This is your place? Its nice."

"You dodged my questions. You did that a lot, still do."

"I was invited. Shanna invited me. She is really sweet."

I laugh. "Of course she is sweet, she lets you fuck her and she enjoys it. She enjoys everyone with a dick."

I guess he found that funny. He laughs, hard. His laugh deepened over the years. Its got that thing that makes me smile and shiver.

"Sounds like your jealous. You could have fucked me you know. Do I have to remind you of those times we could have?"

I have a habit of blushing and I could feel the blood rushing to my face, "Don't forget this is my house, I can tell you to leave." He apologizes and leaves me, again.

Two hours later the party is over. He left with Shanna. I'm alone in the house. I should get a dog. Doesn't every woman have a dog? It begins to get dark. I clean up the house and march to my bathroom. I need a shower. I turn on the water and take my clothes off. I stand in front of the mirror and look at myself. My tits have gotten bigger in size since I was last with him. My pussy hair is well maintained. Lips shaved and the rest trimmed closely. Sighing I run my hand down my tits and squeeze my nipples. My lips part in a gasp it feels so good. Tugging on each of them my pussy spasms. One hand playing with my nipples the other tugging on my pussy lips. My head falls back and I feel my ebony hair brush against my ass. My eyelids close over my blue eyes. Omigod the feelings of my fingers in my pussy. Sighing I stop playing and get in the shower. The water slides down my body. The warmth makes my nipples pucker and then puff out. After my shower I lie on top of the blankets on my bed. My eyes close and my mind drifts off.

Later in the night I feel warm hands caressing my body. Moaning softly I writhe under those hands. I know its him. I open my eyes and see him looking at me with those gorgeous eyes. He licks his lips. "I have waited so long to touch you again. I was young and stupid." Without saying anything to him I roll on top of him. I didn't know that he was naked. He opens his mouth to speak, my mouth covers his. Our tongues touch and he groans. He puts his hands on the sides of my head and holds me there. Nibbling on his lover lip I move myself over him teasingly. He groans again, "Don't tease me baby." Instead of listening I kiss his neck and down his chest. I dart my tongue in his belly button. Moving my mouth and body lower I blow against the head of his cock. He raises his hips. Taking the hint I run my tongue around the head. He bites his bottom lip. Wrapping my hand around the base of his cock my lips close over the head and slide down slowly. His head falls back with a deep groan. I start to suck on my way up. My mouth slides down while my hand squeezes the base of his cock every once and a while. When my mouth goes up so does my hand.

When my mouth goes down so does my hand. Being unable to stand it anymore he pulls away and pulls me up. He rolls over on top of me and kisses me savagely. His teeth biting at my lips and tongue. I raise my hips in wanton desire. His cock slides into me slowly, teasingly. Then he slams into me. Filling me tearing me in half. He withdraws slowly and slams into me again. I moan loudly and crazy like. I can feel his cock throbbing inside me. I claw at his back and bite his neck. We both breathe heavily. Fuck passes through his lips a couple times. His thrusts jolt my clit and soon I am cumming moaning his name. Just as he is about to cum I wake up. My blankets tangled around my body. Laying in sweaty sheets I sigh. The best fuck and it was a dream. I climb out of my bed and go to the kitchen to get a drink.

I reach into the fridge and then I saw him. Standing in the backyard. Not knowing what to do I stand there. Then I remember, I'm naked.