Dreaming and Waking Ch. 01

Story Info
Staggered dreams and wakefulness as she waits.
1.9k words
3.57
8.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CreativeUK
CreativeUK
13 Followers

She slept and was dreaming ...

*****************************************

In her dream jane had been alone all day. As wench to the band of black knights she worked hard when they were away and knew well that she would be expected to play hard when they returned. The small feast they demanded after a day hunting and patrolling the borders of their land was being prepared by two cooks in the kitchen and the smell of roast hog was seeping into the hall where she had laid the low table with basic plates and cutlery and arranged comfortable chairs, couches and cushions the way she knew they expected. She had done her best because she knew how they would reward her.

She was their only proper wench. She had been with them for over a year and had a relationship with them that she could not have imagined before she was taken by them from her home to serve them. The four of them had ridden into the house she had lived in alone and simply lifted her up to their massive snorting horses and carried her away. She had been terrified at first but in her fear decided that to serve them well was her only option.

They had kitchen staff and grooms in the stables and it was by talking to these other servants that she discovered what was to be her own role - to be their female companion - to be taken and used for their pleasure whenever they so decreed.

The very thought had terrified her and for days she had cowered whenever they approached or spoke, but they had not raised a hand to her - or even their voices. They displayed plenty of swagger and their macho approach to all things was never doubted, but to her they spoke gently and with great thoughtfulness. One had asked if she had need of new clothes, another had sent his boy servant to sit with her and comb her hair. The third had brought her jewellery, taken no doubt on one of their raids in neighbouring lands, and the fourth ... the fourth had sat proudly on his horse and smiled down at her.

Thinking back now she remembered that as the first time she had felt the lust deep inside.

When she had lain in bed that night her head had been full of imaginings : of what they would do to her; how would they rip the clothes from her; how would it feel to be taken by them .. by one of them .. by all of them.

She had fallen asleep with these thoughts and woken sometime later to the realisation that her body was aflame with desire. She had lain in the light of flickering candles listening to their voices laughing together and let her hand drift between her legs. Finding herself moist and ready she had played with the soft and sensitive lips of her sex until the feelings overwhelmed her. She shook and shuddered as she imagined the four healthy, strong, young knights doing all those things she had feared - those things which now her body would welcome.

*****************************************

She woke...

jane tried to relax. She had been alone and unable to move her arms or legs since he brought her into the bedroom and tied her securely to each corner of the large bed. The sheet felt fresh and clean under her body and he had fastened a blindfold over her eyes that was held firmly in place by a flat knot at the side of her head. She guessed he had done this before and had been foolish enough to ask him. He replied that she was receiving the benefit of many years of experience - but if she spoke again she would be gagged. His voice was firm and she did not challenge him.

He had left her alone in the room and she could hear him moving elsewhere in the house .. everyday noises that she strained to interpret. Was he coming back to the room? Were his footsteps louder? Was that the doorbell? She struggled for a few minutes on the bed when she thought she heard voices. She could not escape of course and the panic attack subsided as she recalled putting her trust in him to give her what he had called "a most erotic experience".

She slept again and the dream came to her ...

*****************************************

It was the following day and it was as if her sexual energy had somehow changed her - and the knights were aware of the thoughts that raced through her mind whenever they were near. The excitement just at two of them joking with one another as they brushed past her on the way to exercise their horses had made her body tingle. She had become acutely sensitive to the arousal of her body - and she was sure that they sensed it.

That night when she had lain in her bed unable to sleep because her lust would not let her, it was as if she was calling to them, wishing that they would come to her and satisfy the need she could no longer deny.

Still she had started when his footsteps approached, had gasped when he pulled back the covers from her body and had whimpered when he laid down beside her.

She knew the knights only as red, blue, green and black and she had tried to see who was there as she listened to his breathing.

As if he knew her thoughts he had said simply "It's me, Red" and then his hands came over and touched her face.

She had put up her own hands, not to fend him off but to pull him close - to let him know that she wanted what he wanted.

His needs had been equal to hers and his experience greater. He had held her tight and kissed her fiercely. His hands had explored every inch of her body almost roughly in their greed. He had thrust himself deep into her body.

It was what she needed. She had pushed back to feel the solid strength of his body on her and in her. She had struggled just enough that he gripped her tighter. She had returned his kisses with passion, offering first her mouth to him and then her neck. Finally she had felt the sensations of her orgasm building up inside and groaned as she had never groaned before with the wild abandon of giving herself to him.

His fuck had been fast and hard, the pent up desires of many lonely nights released in ten minutes of furious passion.

Her body had experienced things she had only dreamed about and longed for until this night.

When their bodies had been tangled together in sleep for an hour he slipped from her bed with a final goodnight kiss and left her wondering if he would return to her bed and to her body .. her amazing Red Knight.

*****************************************

She woke...

Now she heard the door open and the floorboards creaked as he approached the bed. The touch of his hand on her made her jump at first and her heart again beat faster, but this time it was with anticipation.

She felt his face at her neck .. nuzzling warmth and the familiar scent of his aftershave. Her body started to react to him as they both knew it would.

Then she really did have a moment of confusion as other lips kissed the opposite side of her neck. The aftershave was the same .. she struggled with the confusion. She had been sure that the first contact was him .. but now she doubted. behind the blindfold she felt the need to see .. turned her head from side to side .. but her eyes stayed covered. Both mouths were exploring the soft skin of her neck and shoulders just as he did. Her reflexes took over again and she wallowed in the new sensations, the warmth on both sides of her causing her to shiver with pleasure.

The hands were next .. exploring her from each side at the same time .. cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples .. each roughly squeezing her for a few seconds before stroking the smooth globes of her breasts once more.

They moved at the same time down her body .. over the belly that she could feel moving up and down as she breathed faster until they hesitated above her mons. It was then that she realised she was arching up towards them .. wanting the hands to reach her sex.

They didn't go straight where she wanted them. Instead they stroked her thighs. hands that were both controlling and gentle showing her that they were in charge of her body and it's responses. That they could tease her and please her as they wanted.

Just as her skin grew used to their touches and started to relax and enjoy what they did to her she felt the next new sensation. From nowhere a pair of lips kissed hers. It was not him. They were soft lips .. no trace of stubble or whiskers. She gasped as she recognised a perfume - the lips belonged to someone wearing Chanel no5 .. a woman.

As she struggled to accept what was happening to her the lips parted and a tongue slip between her own lips. It was not like any tongue that had kissed her before. Small, pointed and smooth the woman's tongue was exploring her thoroughly and before she had a conscious thought about it she was returning the kiss as wildly as she had ever kissed any man.

In the middle of the kiss, while her body was writhing on the bed the hands came together over her belly and slid again towards her sex. This time they parted her cunt lips and she felt the cool air on her moist clit. She imagined what they could see and fed from the excitement she sensed in them. The gyrations of her body struggled first to be touched by one hand, then the other as the kissing continued and the woman's hands now stroked her face and neck.

She was fast becoming overcome by the sensations and couldn't stop what was happening deep inside her. She thrust her hips in the air again and again .. trying to force the fingers into her cunt but needing to feel them rubbing still between her lips. She opened her mouth wide for the kiss that seemed to go on and on as her face was pulled still harder against the other soft face.

Finally, but after not long at all, she knew that she had no choice, she had not deliberately built herself up for it but her body was about to start a violent orgasm. As she was still accepting this it started her body arched up as her legs tugged on the rope that held them wide. The fingers rubbed and fucked every part of her cunt and she felt the strong hands pushing down against her struggling body.

It went on and on .. she was unable to stop the sensations that flowed through her and as soon as one form of stimulation stopped another started until she was whimpering and sobbing with pleasure and exhaustion.

Finally they slowed .. stopped .. and withdrew from her body. The fingers and hands, the gentle face and lips breaking contact and at last allowing her to relax.

CreativeUK
CreativeUK
13 Followers