Dreaming of You...

Story Info
She tells her fantasy to you.
917 words
3.43
8.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmm...I love the way you touch me.

It's kinda hard to wash dishes when you rub on my neck that way. You asked me to come over to keep you company for a while, then you try to put me to work. Now you're distracting me from the work and trying to get me to play...

You have an artist's hands. Your hands are lean and strong. Skilled hands; sensitive. I have to close my eyes and sigh as you run your fingers up into my hair. Just when I start to get too relaxed, you take a handful of my hair and pull me back against your body. You have such strength. Your slim physique is deceptively strong, but so sexy. You have a quietness about you that could make someone to comfortable. They might not realize how quick and deft you are with those hands and tightly coiled muscles. You move like a boxer. You glide when you walk; so assured and confident. I love that you are only a few inches taller than me because our bodies fit perfectly together. Then there is that gorgeous smile of yours...quickly followed by that sexy bedroom voice. You make something go tight in low places of my body when you whisper in my ear, "Have you missed me, Sweets?"

Still gripping my hair, you pull my head to the side and put your teeth right into my neck. Hmm...

It's not exactly a bite. It's more like a deep tissue massage with your teeth. Then I feel your tongue, and those sexy lips of yours. Mmm...you're tickling me with your beard Sweetness...

I need something to hold on to. You've got my legs weak and my body is on fire already. Yes, Sweetness, I have missed you...

I reach my hands back to rest against the tightness of your thighs, gripping your slacks to try and remain steady on my feet. I feel you hard and tight pressed into the back of me. I see you've missed me too then...

With your hands still in my hair, you turn me around to face you. Leaning the length of your body into mine, we share that first kiss after a long time away from each other. You tease me at first, nibbling and licking my lips. Why do I feel such a thirst for this kiss? Why am I so hungry for you?

As I take in this next breath, you finally kiss me fully. With one hand you grip me tighter, with the other you slide under my shirt. I need to feel your skin. I need to see if you are as hot as I am, so I move my hands under your shirt to slide up your back. As much as I love kissing you, I've missed you too much to not crave more than this while you are here.

I pull away and tell you to take off your shirt. You chuckle in that husky voice of yours and say, "No, Sweets...I'll be making the demands tonight." Damn...that alone almost made me cum.

Your hands are moving down my body while your eyes stare into mine. When you reach the hem of my skirt, you let your fingernails play along my skin. Why are you teasing me? Mmm...

I'm playing in your hair as your hands slide up my skirt. But you don't just slide...no, you grip and squeeze as you move higher. You move up the back of my thighs until your hands cup my ass and we are standing eye to eye. Then your hands move higher, to the waste-band of my panties. "These come off, but nothing else..." you tell me. Hmm...damn that sounds sexy.

As you begin to slide my panties down, I grab the bottom of your shirt to pull up as you go down. You stop with my panties at my knees to let me take off your shirt. How do I put into words how magnificent you look? Your skin is the color of warm butterscotch, like you would put on a sundae. Looking at you as you finish removing my panties makes me think of edible things, and all I want to do right now is taste you...

You grip my ankle and slide your hand up my knee-high boot, bringing my leg up around your waist as you stand. I can see you long, hard and thick through your pants. You kiss me again as I unbutton and unzip your slacks and push then with your boxers over your hips. I watch as you let the clothing fall to the floor and step out of them. You're so hard right now that your dick stands straight out from your body. The veins are bulging and the head glistens with your moistness. "How come you get to be naked and I don't?" Your response? "Because I'm going to be working here and I don't want my clothes to get sweaty. You just lean back and enjoy the ride."

You've got my skirt up over my hips with my body pressed against the sink. You kiss me again as you angle your body to enter into me. I feel the press of you against my waiting wet opening. I moan against your mouth as I feel you begin to slide inside me. And then...

The phone rings and startles me out of my dream. Damn, it was just getting good. Is this you calling me now?