Dreaming of You

Story Info
He writes down a dream of his wife.
1.3k words
3.86
48.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Honey-

So you say that I never tell you about my dreams. Well here is one for you. Please let me know if it is to your liking. It was just this morning and for a while it didn't even seem like a dream. In my dream I saw you as I always see you.

Your body was sleek and tone. It had been a while since you had our son and we had been working out every day since. Once you had started, your body caught on fast and soon your form was as an image of sex itself. We had started hanging out with new people and they were into parties. We had been invited to them before but for some reason it seemed that something always came up. But tonight was different. You had the following day off, I didn't have to work that night, and the neighbors kids were babysitting all night.

You wore a black suede mini-skirt that I had just bought for you(against your will, but I had to), it was so soft that it practically invited everyone to touch it, it had zipper on one of the sides. Your shirt was a black, silk, almost-but-not-quite see through one, another garment that begged to be touched. Shiny
black pumps added a nice sway to your walk, since you never wear heels. A black lace sash tied aound your neck added the finishing touch.

Well, you thought it was the finishing touch. I didn't. I pulled out a pair of ankle cuffs, simple ones, very esthetic...a strap of black leather, with a slot in one end cut for the D-ring on the other end, and small silver locks to hold them shut. The black leather matched your skirt and shoes, and were set off
nicely by your white stockings. They looked very good, very sexy, you had worn them before, but never in public, in front of everyone.

But the cuffs set the tone for the evening, making sure your mind was firmly set on sex. Should your mind waver to other things, like the unusual feel of the heels, or the exposure of the "short" miniskirt, and the tap of the locks against your ankles would quickly remind you what I had on my mind.

The party went very well. Good friends, good music, a few drinks, what more could be asked? And in addition to that, we got stares. The cuffs attracted many of those, it was embarrassing to you, but that was minor compared to the excitement the stares generated. I made you feel so exposed, so sexual, so vulnerable. Before this, most of our friends didn't nearly as much "about" us, and here, I had you wearing cuffs in public. Now everyone knew, and that thought was exciting to us both.

Of course, your outfit caused stares even once people got used to the cuffs. You were turning heads, and I loved it. The zipper on the skirt started the party all the way down (closed), but as
the evening wore on, I kept telling you to open them up more and more. I had you flirting quite heavily with a number of other sexy women, and the reactions you were getting were turning us both on.

As your sense of vulnerability and exposure increased, so did our arousal. By midway through the party, we could hardly concentrate on dancing, and I knew your underwear were wet. It didn't help
much that your clothes actually were inviting touches, many of them, from many different people. I could tell you were going crazy.

I could also tell how frustrated you were, but I wasn't ready to leave yet. Instead I whispered in my ear how sexy you were, explaining the things I wanted to do to you, and gave you private touches that we were sure everyone saw.

I was careful to keep my alcohol consumption low enough so that I wouldn't be slowed down or burnt out for the rest of the night, but I saw that you did have enough to get you tipsy. The drink lowered your inhibitions further, making you flaunt and flirt even more than you already were. By the time I was ready to leave, you were so horny you ached. And I knew it.

I continued teasing you as we walked back to the car. It was a beautiful night (morning, actually, as it was about 3 A.M. when we left.) The recent rain left a refreshing smell and cool breeze behind. The breeze made your nipples stand out even more than they had been all evening, which I always notice; and I responded by firmly grabbing them. You panted, as I teased and squeezed your extremely sensitive nipples.

By this time we were about back to the car. Rather than opening the door for you, I led you oh so carefully, but surely by your nipples to the back of the car, and I forced you to lean against it. Nervous and excited, you complied. I faced you, and reached under your shirt and bra, and continued teasing your nipples, while licking and biting you neck. You moaned loudly, and I felt you melt beneath my touch.

The parking lot we were in was basically deserted, being so late at night. However, we were in plain view of the windows in the nearby homes, some of which were lighted. Also, the occasional party-goer passed, returning to his or her car. Your exhibitionism streak was in high gear, as our arousal mounted breath-takingly.

I commanded you to remove my shirt and bra, which you did, leaving you exposed to the chill and to whoever might care to glance out their window. I started sucking and nibbling your nipples. Then my hands left your breast, and wandered beneath your skirt, pushing the wet panties out of the way, and gently exploring the wetness underneath. Suddenly I removed his hands, and slid the zipper on the side of your skirt all the way up, removing the skirt entirely. You gasped, and looked around, panicked,
seeing if anyone could see us. Before you could finish my scan, though, I demmanded your attention by simultaneously and biting your nipple hard, and forcefuly slipping a finger inside you.

I got you to quit worrying about who would see us and simply gave in to the pleasure. By the time I reached down and, removed your panties, you were on the verge of orgasm, and certainly in no position to worry about something like embarrassment. We were standing in a parking lot in front of the world, with you stark naked except for shoes, the sash around your neck, and of course, the cuffs, and all we could think about was getting me inside you.

I was ready. I lifted you by your ass, and told you to lean your back against the car, then I spread your legs. I opened my own zipper, and thrust my self hard into you. You gasped and started coming almost immediately. I love it when you cum loudly, and this was no exception. I could hear your cries echoing across the parking lot, and I knew that everyone in the whole area could hear us.

This went on forever. Actually only for about five minutes, but it felt like forever. At one point, someone walked by on the street. I have no idea if he looked over, or heard us because while he was there we slowed the thrusting, and I stifled your moans with a hard deep kiss, but you continued to come.

When it was over, we both collapsed against the car for a few minutes, recovering. It didn't take me long, though, to come to my senses and realize what we had done, and the fact that you were still stark naked in the middle of the parking lot. We quickly put your clothes on, and got into the car.

I woke up when the slam of the car doors became the knocking of the maid on my room door. My heart was racing and I had to write this while it was fresh on my mind. I love you. - Eric