Dreaming Turns To Reality Ch. 2

Story Info
He taught her lessons she'll never forget.
2.9k words
4.3
83.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he dropped me of at my car, I realized that it was late, and I was sure that I smelled like I just had sex. I was hoping my boyfriend would be asleep when I got home. I was so nervous and was still shaking from what took place. I cried the whole way home.

When I arrived home he was sleeping, I slipped into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stayed in there for almost an hour, trying to wash away everything that Nick had done to me. I dried off and slid into the bed next to my boyfriend, quietly so as not to awaken him.

He never said anything about the hour that I arrived home the night before. I guess he was in a deep sleep.

Every time the phone rang I got a sick feeling in my stomach, thinking it was Nick. A week had gone bye and I did not hear from him. I started to think that he was just saying those things about me meeting him when he wanted. It was 5p.m. Saturday afternoon when the phone rang. My boyfriend had gone on a business trip for the weekend, so I figured it was him calling to say hello. I almost dropped the phone when I heard Nick's voice.

He told me he wanted me to meet him on the same dirt road at 7p.m. There was a picnic table down a little further near the stream. He told me to bring a blanket and park next to the picnic table. He also instructed me to where nothing but my G-string underwear that I was wearing the last time we were together and a jacket.

As I was getting things ready to leave, I started to think I would not go. But I remembered what he had said the last time we were together.

I was driving down the dirt road looking for the picnic table, when I spotted his car. I parked next to him. As I got out I looked over at him, he was standing next to the picnic table. There was a box sitting there.

I walked over to the table and had myself all ready to tell him that it would never happen again. That I didn't care what he did. But that thought ended to soon when I approached him. "Take off your coat, and lay the blanket across the table," he ordered as he took the box off of the table placing it on the bench.

I took my coat off and was laying the blanket on the table, he came around me and grabbed me by the waist from behind and whispered in my ear. "If you think this is going to end soon, you are wrong. I can ruin your reputation and destroy your relationship with just one phone call." I was shaking, I knew it could happen if he told anyone.

I finished laying the blanket on the picnic table. He ordered me to sit on top of the table with my legs spread, feet on the bench. As I was climbing on the table I could feel that he was right behind me. As I was turning around to sit he was shifting himself in-between my legs. He pulled the box over and opened it. I got a quick glimpse of what was in the box, I saw a couple of dildos. He laid everything on the bench beside him. He stood up between the bench and the table. He grabbed me by the back of my head and started to kiss me. It was a lot more gentle than the last time I remembered. As he was kissing me his hand swept over my tit, taking my nipple and rolling it in-between his fingers.

My body started to betray me, I did not want this man to get me excited. But I could feel I was starting to warm up to his touches.

He stopped kissing me, looking right into my eyes he told me "I want to get you ready for some of the things you and my wife will do with each other. I have already told her about you, she is very excited to meet you and have some fun." Besides that, I just like making you do what I want you too. He said laughing.

He sat back down on the bench and was eye level with my pussy. He grabbed my G-string underwear and slid them from under my ass and laid them on the bench. He reached over and grabbed a thin dildo.

He started to rub it on the inside of my pussy lips. "I see you like that, you are so fucking wet." He stood up and told me to pull his zipper down and take his cock out. I could feel that he was very hard. I pulled it out of his jeans, it was as big as I remembered from the last time.

My ass was not healed from the last time he shoved that huge cock up there. I was hoping that he would leave that part of me alone tonight.

He sat back down and proceeded to rub the dildo inside my pussy lips, not entering my pussy. He was sliding it down across my asshole getting it as wet as my pussy, I could feel my juices running down over it as he started to slip it inside of my ass. It was not as bad as his huge cock I thought. He shoved it in and out a couple of times, then I felt another one sliding inside my pussy lips. I looked down, this one was just a little bigger than the one he had in my ass. He got it nice and wet, and shoved it inside my pussy with one stroke. He lowered his head and swept his tongue across my clit, sending shivers up my whole body. I was in a sitting position, so I could watch everything he was doing.

Taking his mouth away from my pussy he looked up at me and said in almost a whisper, "I want you to watch me eat your pussy while I fuck it with these dildo's. I will show you just how my wife likes to be fucked with them."

He dove back into my pussy with his mouth and started to lick my clit, at the same time both of his hands had a dildo in them pulling and pushing them in and out of my pussy. One would go in my ass as the other was coming out of my pussy. My legs were starting to shake. It felt so good. I have never experienced anything like this before.

It didn't take long before I started to feel like I wanted to cum. He looked up at me and told me to tell him when I was going to cum. I could feel it building deep down in my stomach. My body was vibrating.

"Ohhh yea, fuck me, eat me. Ohhhh it feels so good, please don't stop." I wanted it to last forever, I tried to hold my orgasm back but I couldn't stop it.

Ohhh yes, I'm going to cummm, yea fuck me, fuck me, eat my pussy. I'mmm cummmming, I'mmm cummmmmming." I could feel the orgasm taking over my body, I fell back on the picnic table and laid there shaking.

He stood up and asked me if I liked that. I said yes. He then said with a grin on his face. "I can tell you have never been with a woman before, so I thought I would show you just what I wanted to see, and what she likes. There is a lot more that I want to show you. Some of them will have to wait till we all get together, you will be my little bitch for as long as I want you to be, won't you." "Yes," I said in a low voice. "Won't you," he said louder. "Yes, yes" I said again a little louder. "Good, now sit down on the bench, I want you to suck my cock for a while before I leave. I have some things I have to do tonight so I won't have time to fuck you tonight." He said smiling.

I was happy that it would be over with soon. I just wanted to get home and crawl into bed and have a good cry for what I got myself into.

He sat down on the top of the picnic table, and I got in-between his legs.

I started to lick up and down his shaft. It had gone a little soft from when he was eating my pussy. He grabbed me by the back of the head with one hand and the other one he had on his cock. He guided his cock down my throat.

With his hand on my head he was pushing me up and down on his cock, the whole time he was saying "yea bitch, suck my cock, you love sucking cock don't you. You love to have a cock sliding down your fucking throat."

I could feel his cock starting to get harder in my mouth. It was such a strange feeling to have a something soft in your mouth and then feeling it get harder and harder. I liked it.

He started to pick up the pace, shoving his hips upwards and my head down. I gagged a couple of times after his cock reached its length. He made sure I could not move my mouth off of it with his hand on top of my head.

"Yea bitch, suck it, suck it good. Ohhhh that fells so fucking good. I'm gonna make this last for a little while. I love watching a woman suck my cock. Your gonna be a good little bitch. I'm gonna make you into my little slut. Your gonna fuck me when I want, you will do what I want when I want you to and who I want you to."

"Yea swallow my cock down your fuckin throat. That's it fuck my cock with your mouth. Mmmmmmm yea baby, take it, take it all. Mmmmm oh yea. That's a good little slut, suck my big cock, rub my balls in your hand. Yea that's it do it, yea, oh fuck yea, that feels so good."

I felt like he was never going to cum. I estimated that I was sucking his cock for about 20 minutes and he still didn't seem like he was close to cumming yet. The whole time he was telling me what he wanted me to do, and what he was going to do to me.

"Oh baby, I can't wait till you meet my wife. I want you to lick her. I'm going to go buy a strap on dildo so that you two can fuck each other with it. Yea baby, suck my cock. Get me off, make me cum bitch. Ohhh yea, you are such a good cock sucker, mmmmm yea. Your gonna love fucking me and my wife. I can't wait to see you two together. Oh that's it, yea suck it harder. Yea, I'm close, Mmmmmm really close.

His hips were moving in upwards strokes faster. He held my head tight so that I could not move it away from his cock. I started to pull his balls with my hand. As I was sucking on his cock I increased the pressure of my lips. This drove him off the edge.

"Ooooooo yea, here it comes, swallow it baby, swallow it down your fucking throat. Yea, oh yea, ahhhh ahhhhhh I'm cummmmmmmming." I could feel it shooting down the back of my throat. He held my head hard so that I couldn't move it away from his cock. He shot wad after wad of cum down my throat.

After the waves of his orgasm subsided he sat up and pulled me on top of the table with him. We shared a long kiss, his hands were entangled in my hair as he passionately kissed me all over my face.

He was looking at me with glazed eyes "I want you to meet me Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday night for a couple of weeks. I want to have as much fun with you first before you meet my wife, then the real fun will start," he said almost hissing.

He laid me back down on top of the table. I looked at him and said "I thought you had things to do, that you wanted to leave early". He laughed and said he was still hard and had would make some more time so that we could fuck for a while.

He was laying next to me. He started to kiss my mouth and neck. Slowly moving down to my breasts. He put my left nipple in his mouth and was softly biting and sucking on it. It rose to full attention. Not wanting to leave the other one out he moved over to it. With the cool night air and what he was doing to them they were both very hard.

His hand started to slide in-between my legs. Pulling and rubbing on my clit. His finger slid in my pussy half way. At first he slid one in then two, then three. I felt so full.

I took his cock in my hand and started to slowly jerk him off. It was still hard. We were both breathing hard.

"I think we are all going to get along very well. And if you cooperate you will enjoy yourself very much" He told me.

Slowly he climbed in between my legs and aimed his cock for its target. With one thrust he was all the way in.

He started kissing me, our tongues were dancing with each other. He was slowly sliding his huge cock in and out of my pussy. Making it last as long as he could. It felt so good.

"You have such a nice tight pussy. I can tell you don't fuck that much. Don't you like to fuck?" he asked.

Yes, yes I do. But, my boyfriend is such a busy person, we rarely find the time." I answered.

"Such a shame not to find time to fuck a tight pussy. He must not be very smart. Don't worry though I will always find the time to fuck you. I love your tight pussy. When I think about it my cock gets hard" He said grinning.

We started kissing again, this time it was very hard and a lot faster. Our breathing was increasing. I could feel the orgasm building inside of me. He was slamming pretty hard and fast inside me now. I knew he also was on the verge of an orgasm.

"Ohhhhh, that's a nice fucking tight pussy. Yea, squeeze it with your cunt muscles bitch. That's it, ohhhh yea, fuck yea you have such a nice tight pussy. Ohhhhh yea I'm going to cum. Here it comes bitch, here it comes, I'mmmm cummmmming, I'm cummmmmmmm."

I could feels his balls tighten up as he shot his load inside me. I could feel my orgasm take hold of my body.

"Ohhhhhh I'mmmm cummmmmming to." I screamed with him. I was shaking violently underneath him. His cock was still pounding in and out of my cunt as my body started to relax. He made sure he got every last drop out of himself.

"That was nice, I would love to stay a little longer and fuck some more. But like I said I have things to do" He told me

When he was finished he put his jeans back on. "Don't forget, I want you to meet me Tuesday, here at 7 p.m." he said. Then he walked over to me and pulled me close to him and kissed me hard. His hand wondered down to my pussy and he shoved a finger inside, pulling his head back he said "you are a good cock sucker, next time I will have more time so that I can fuck you all night long," he said grinning. "You will start to get used to how big my cock is, you will enjoy getting fucked with it."

I put my jacket on and was walking toward my car when he said "when are you meeting me." I looked over at him and sadly said "Tuesday 7 p.m. here" He got in his car smiling. He knew he had me. There was nothing I could do to get away from him without loosing so much. And I also started to enjoy him in a small way. Even though I did not want myself to feel that way

I meet him for two weeks every day that he wanted me to. Every time he had different toys, showing me what he wanted me to do with his wife, telling me that he wanted her to do the same to me. Fucking me for hours. The only thing he did not do was fuck my ass, I wondered why but, I didn't want to say anything for fear that he would shove that monster cock up there.

My boyfriend never asked where I was going, usually he had meetings or some other business. So he never released that I was not at home. I thought for sure that he would be able to tell that my pussy was a little more stretched than before, when we made love. But he never said anything.