Dreamland Sprite

Story Info
Imp makes maiden's dreams come true.
1.1k words
4.32
47k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal Syn
Carnal Syn
26 Followers

A soft dreamy subtle ripple flowing through my slumbering essence awakens me. I don't know how long I have been asleep, maybe decades to centuries. Dormant but alert, time is of no relevance. My existence is as ageless as the setting sun. I have lost track over the centuries as to how old I am. I live and die over and over. Birth, life and death have mingled together like an eternal kaleidoscope.

The sensual entity that I am is wrapped intimately within every fiber of a dignified ancient magnolia tree. We are one. I feel its leaves waxen and breathe, absorbing sunlight. I gather strength from the steadfastness of it bark. The delicate aroma of its slow blossoming buds teases my senses with fresh magnolia perfume. It is this perfume that has provoked the awakening of me, a wild wood sprite prone to mischief during my awakening state. I thirst for it now.

My aura recognizes femininity in war with the formidable magnolia over its fragrant blossom. My curiosity is alive. I do not fight the urge to investigate. I inhale my essence within all that I am until I become a tightly wound ball. I rush through the magnolia tree's intricate pathway of limbs towards the fighting flower. It absorbs me, just as it is captured from the tree. My escape pod's fragrance is heady and intoxicating.

In the dainty soft hands of a shapely fair blue-eyed slender maiden with hair of pure golden silk, I rest for I am gorged inside the floral petals. With every dainty step, she breathes in the magnolia perfume. Her pure innocent pleasure stimulates my sensual essence, leaving me dizzy and desiring more. Wisps of me escape from the severed end of the blossom to caress her soft palm. The warmth of her skin is addictive. She takes me inside a building. Then places the vibrant flower in a vase of water. The coldness of the water sends shivers through me, as I pulsate and patiently wait.

As nighttime arrives, I am ready. I can feel the aura of the maiden as she prepares for sleep. She flirts around the room, occasionally stopping to smell the flower's scent. I listen with the alertness of a night creature to the sounds from the bed, as my genteel lady finally retires. Shortly, the maiden's steady breath of slumber tells me she is in dreamland. My vaporous form leaves the comfort of the magnolia blossom. Insatiable will be my passion. It has slept for an extremely long time and needs sating.

As my aura swirls a burning crimson, I meld to the bed sheets. The maiden is wearing chic satin pajamas. I slip through the fabric to slide it off her luscious body as she sleeps. She is beautiful in her nakedness. My ancient eyes drink in her beauty. Her skin is spun from moonlight, all creamy and white. As she sleeps, her melon-sized breasts rise and fall, with nipples of rose petal pink. I can see that her long legs are smooth and sleek. The silken baby fine hair on her lovely inviting nether regions reminds me of the soft down of a snowy white baby dove.

I trail kisses of scarlet mist down her neck until I settle, lingering ones over her taut rosy nipples. They spring to life under my teasing vapors. I suckle them like a hungry babe. She groans as I give her breasts with their firm curves and valleys attention. I tire of them quickly. Craving a wetness that only her womanhood can provide, I travel down her soft tummy, until I find her pouting petals folds. I inhale her feminine fragrance, mimicking her smells of the magnolia blossom. She exudes scents of orange and musk. I have to taste. Hazy scarlet licks follow the fold and crevices of her quivering quim, causing dew to gather on her puffy lips. I trace the shape of her button of joy with the slowness of burgundy steam. In tune with her rapid breathing, I beat out a tempo of mist on her orgasmic trigger. When her orgasm strikes, I keep steady pace with her climatic cantata, causing her to sing a second verse of pleasure.

While her body is still quivering in orgasmic land, my essence takes the shape of her complete bodily opposite. My form hardens with muscles to mold to her soft curves. A monstrous phallus grows to enter her moisture cavern. I take her in one swift smooth move. She feels like a velvet glove wrapped around my lust rod. I can still feel the spasms of her previous climaxes. I aim to give her more. Her nipples grow more erect and harder, as I pinch and pull on them. My strong hands massage and squeeze her beauteous breasts. She grinds her boiling quim against my shiny phallus covered with her juices. My fair maiden smiles in her sleep, for I am her dream lover.

I slide out of her to rub my torridness up and down her drenched slit. She is a pleasure to fuck. She moves her hips upwards, trying to take prisoner the object of her need and the answer to her prayers. So, I press the tip of my throbbing cock against the opening of her wet womanhood. I slip in slowly, until she is impaled fully. She grips the sheets, crying out in her slumber. Her face is full of joy.

I fuck her hard and long, her body contorts and bends to the will of my need. The fair maiden gives me gratification. I feel her climax over and over on my hardness. She claws at the bedding, crying out an unrecognizable name. I fuck her harder each time she cums. She wraps her legs around me, urging me on, never once awakening to see that her dream lover has no visible face, no visible shape. I pound into her until I am sated. When I climax, my cock swells to a more humongous size that it already is. The maiden screams out in orgasmic delight for I fill her as no other ever has and shall never again. I slip away to let her return to quiet slumber land.

I awaken sometime later to discover that the magnolia blossom has died. Sensing the present of green viridian leaves nearby; I rush into them and return to sleep. I must rest for I have fantasies to consummate tonight with my gentle maiden. I shall invade every orifice that she posses, and show no mercy. She will reach orgasmic heights yet discovered. Her wildest dreams have come true.

Carnal Syn
Carnal Syn
26 Followers