Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm NOT SCARED OF YOU ANYMORE, Trish!" She looked down and back to Trish again. "I'm A Big BRAVE DOG." Trish just stood there smirking at her and Stacy turned red and almost started to cry, but it was like something snapped in her. She hauled off and slapped Trish to the ground and began to beat the hell outta her. It took Paul, Chris, and Dave Batista to pull her off Trish. I looked at them.

"Get her out of here!" I walked over to Stacy and hugged her. "You ok?"

"I'm ok," she said. "DAMN THAT FELT GREAT." It came time for us to leave and everyone was telling us goodbye. I hugged Jen and told her and Chris bye. We left for the airport and 6 hours later, we arrived in Maui.

We checked into the hotel and went to our suite. Paul picked me up and carried me into our room. He kissed me as he laid me on the bed and started undressing me. He moved down and he was kissing and licking. I was moaning already. I took his shirt off and kissed his chest and began to lick his nipples. I pushed him to the bed and unzipped his jeans throwing them aside. I proceeded to remove his boxers and kissed his stomach and moved down taking his huge cock into my mouth. I began to suck slowly and moved faster as he laid his hand on my head, his fingers running through my hair. I looked up at him he was smiling at me.

"Ride me," he said. I sat over him and kissed him down his chest before I mounted his huge cock. I eased myself down on it, teasing him. We rolled around in every position you could imagine hours. Later, it was daylight, and I laid there on his chest as the morning light woke us up. Paul laid there breathing slowly and I got up and in the shower. I felt him get in with me as he kissed my neck. "Good morning, baby." I turned around and kissed him. We washed each other and he lifted me up, placing me against the wall, fingering my clit as he sucked my breast. I was trying not to scream out, but that was impossible. We got out of the shower and he then sat me down on the bathroom countertop and kissed his way down my stomach. He made his way to my clit and he began licking and sucking and it just put me over the edge. I began scratching him and crying out his name. He then stood up and kissed me. He turned the shower back on, we got in, and he pulled me against him. He slid his massive manhood into my eagerly awaiting pussy. We stood there under the hot spraying water letting it hit us as we just held each other. We got out and dressed. He looked at me. "You hungry babe?"

"Yeah, starving." We walked down to the restaurant to eat but the smell got to me and I had to excuse myself and run to the bathroom where I threw up. I walked out of the bathroom and he was standing there waiting on me.

"You ok?"

"I'm fine." He hugged me. We ate and headed to the beach it was amazing the white sand and blue water was breathtaking.

Chapter 5

We got back and we had to be in Vegas by 5 for Monday Night Raw. We walked down the hall and Chris came out of his locker room. "Hey you guys. Jen," he called out. "They're back!" She ran out hugging me.

"Still with Chris?" She smiled.

"Yeah. We went to Montana on an extended weekend. Everything is fine, but he wouldn't let me stay. He wants me with him." Jen put her arm around my shoulder and walked with me. "So, tell me all about the honeymoon. I bet it had to be a bummer half- way through it to get your period, huh?"

"Actually, I haven't had one in a while." She looked at me and covered her mouth.

"Oh my God. I bet that's why you have been getting sick. I bet your pregnant, Leslie." I looked at her. "Let's go," she said. "We have to get one of those at home kit things." We went and got it and were sitting in Paul's living room. I walked out of the bathroom and I sat beside her on the couch.

"I dunno if I'm ready for a baby and what if Paul doesn't want a baby yet?" She smiled at me.

"It's ok, don't worry." The alarm went off on her watch. "Ok," she said. "It's time." I looked at her.

"You go look. I can't." She walked into the bathroom and walked out with a happy look on her face. "What does it say?" I asked. Just then, Paul walked in.

"Hey girls what's up?" He saw Jen standing there with a pee stick in her hand. "What's in your hand?"

"Oh," she looked at it and then to me and then to Paul. "Well, you're going to be a father," she gushed. "Leslie, you're pregnant!"

"What?" he said. He pulled me up looking at me. I was crying and he hugged me tightly. "I'm going to be a FATHER!" He kissed me. "I'm so happy!" Jen hugged us.

"I'm so happy for you guys. I'm gonna go tell Chris." She took off and he hugged me again.

"Baby, are you happy?"

"Yeah," I told him. "I mean, it was unexpected, but yeah, I'm real happy." He kissed my stomach and then looked at me.

"I'm going to be a dad," he said, as he started to tear up, which got me to crying. We sat there holding each other. Chris and Jennifer walked in and congratulated us. Chris grabbed Jen by the hand and told her to hurry up. I looked at her, puzzled and she just smiled and ran off with Chris. We sat there snuggled up on the couch. He was rubbing my stomach and talking to the baby.

That night, we waited for Jennifer and Chris, but they were nowhere to be found. We were walking around and I stopped Stacy in the hall and asked her if she had seen Jen and Chris. She told me they left about 2 hours ago and that she didn't know where they went. We went ahead and went to dinner without them. The next day, we got up and got a shower and headed down to the car to go to the airport. We arrived about 45 min early. Suddenly, Jen and Chris walked up. I jumped up.

"Hey! Where have you guys been? We were worried about you two." Jen held out her left hand. There was a huge diamond ring with a wedding band on it.

"We got married last night at the chapel down the road. Surprise!" Chris stood there smiling, proudly watching Jen gush and beam. I looked at, shocked. She hugged me. "It was so sudden and we just left. On a whim, ya know?"

Before long, I was huge and expecting our son at anytime. Jen, who was also expecting her son in another few weeks, was with me. We were watching Paul and Chris getting ready for a tag match that night. "Have you picked a name for the baby yet?" I smiled.


"Yeah. Dominic Christopher."

"That's so cute, Leslie. I love it." She rubbed her stomach. "We're thinking of the name Kasen Hunter for a boy." I smiled at her. Paul looked at me.

"Hey baby, can you bring me some water please?"

"Sure," I told him. As I handed it to him, I felt a huge gush of warm water.

"OH SHIT!" He yelled out for Chris to go get help. "Man, hurry! Her water just broke. It's ok, baby, just start your Lamaze breathing." Pains were hitting me every five minutes as they got me to a car that was waiting to take me to the hospital. Twenty-two hours later, Dominic Christopher Levesque was born. They laid my baby on my stomach. That was the most precious moment of my life. I looked at Paul and he smiled. "You did wonderful, honey." He kissed me and he touched his son's head. "Can I hold him?" I smiled and handed him the newborn and he held him gently. He cooed at the baby, rubbing his cheeks and hair. Jennifer and Chris came in a little while later armed with balloons and gifts for our son. A month later, we got a call in the middle of the night telling us Jennifer just had a little boy; Kasen Hunter. The next morning, Paul's mom watched Dominic while we went to the hospital to see the newest Irvine. We walked in and I hugged Chris. I walked over to Jennifer, hugging her, and took the baby.

"Jennifer, he's so sweet. Look at him Paul; he's so tiny." Paul came over and took him from me.

"Thank God he has his momma's good looks. You know our boys are going to raise hell together," he and Chris laughed.

Summerslam Chapter 6

Almost 3 years had past and we were all still very happy, but little did we know, on this night, our happiness and joy was over. We carried our things into the huge arena in Toronto, Canada, to prepare for the PPV that night. Paul had a match with Edge and Chris had a huge match with Randy Orton. The kids were playing around backstage with everyone. They loved Stacy, who spoiled them rotten giving them candy bars and God only knows what else. Paul's match was first. He went out there and put on a hell of a show beating Edge. He came backstage and we were celebrating as we watched Chris's match with Orton. He was bleeding and Jennifer was getting scared. Paul assured her it was fine. "It's ok, Jen. He knows what he's doing." She smiled at him. The match went on and Chris was bleeding profusely. Orton picked him up, throwing him out of the ring, and letting his head hit the railing. Jen and I both screamed. Paul took out like a bolt to ringside and we followed, but it was too late. The hit to the head had killed him; he was gone. Jennifer collapsed and Paul carried her out as they wheeled a dead Chris into an ambulance. She came to and she started to scream.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT Chris! HE CAN'T BE GONE!! NOOOOOOO!! NOOOO!!" She just cried as I held her.

We called his family. Jen held it together and made funeral arrangements. I was with her and Paul came to help hold us together. Stacy stayed with the boys and took care of them until a nanny came in. Two days later, we sat in the church. Chris' mom and dad came up to Jen and hugged her and thanked her for making Chris so very happy. Paul got up and stood at the podium. "This is very hard for me," he said. "Chris was a great friend and loved by everyone. He was a great husband, father, and friend." He looked at Jen. "He loved you with all his heart, Jen. You and Kasen were his whole world." He sat down, taking my hand into his. I wiped my eyes and held onto Jen's hand tightly. It was time to say our last goodbyes to Chris. We were the last ones to go up. Jen went to the casket and kissed him.

"Good bye, sweetheart. I love you." She touched his face and Paul held her up as we walked out into the bitter cold. We made our way to the graveyard and Jennifer snapped as they began to lower his casket. She pulled away from Paul and fell to her knees. "NOOO! HE CAN'T BE DEAD. This CAN'T BE! It's NOT fair. I LOVE him, HE CAN'T BE DEAD." Paul held her in his arms as they put the casket in the ground.

Back at their house, guests came and offered their condolences to Jen. She was holding up so well. She looked at us and picked up Kasen. "We have to carry on. He wouldn't want us to sit here crying all the time and being depressed." She smiled at the little boy. "Life moves on. That's the way it has to be." Paul and I decided that Jen and Kasen needed to stay with us. She really didn't want to. She thought she would be a burden on us, so we convinced her to stay with us just for a while.

New Years Eve 1 year later Chapter 8

Over a year had passed and Jennifer was doing fine. She and Kasen moved home and had adjusted fairly well. She was determined to carry on and make a happy life for her and her son. Paul and I were throwing a huge New Years Eve bash and we invited everyone. We hired a nanny to watch kids and Jen came over to get ready for the party. At 7 p.m., our friends began to show up. Stacy came with Adam {Edge} and they were already half drunk Dave Batista walked in and kissed Jen and I both on the cheek and walked over to Paul shaking his hand. We were having a great time. Jennifer and Dave were in a world all of there own. It was good to see her so happy. We all were pretty much wasted by the time the clock struck midnight. I gave Paul a huge kiss and looked over at Jen, who was kissing Dave.

About 10 the next morning, I woke up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Paul walked in. "Hey baby, where's the Tylenol?" I laughed at him.

"Looks like those Jell-O shots got to you last night. I dunno who took more shots, you or Stacy."

"Well, she kept egging me on," he said. "It's her fault." I kissed his cheek and handed him the Tylenol. Stacy walked in the kitchen, still in a t-shirt and panties.

"Leslie, I need headache pills. My head is throbbing so bad." She looked at Paul. "Damn you and your Jell-O shots! It's all your fault."

"No it's not, Stacy. It was your idea." She just gave him a look.

"I'm going back to bed. Don't wake me up, PLEASE!" We laughed as she went upstairs. I made Paul's plate and gave him a kiss.

"I'm going to shower, babe." On my way up, I passed a bedroom with Jennifer in it. I went in to wake her up and I saw Dave beside her. I covered my mouth and walked out shutting the door behind me. I took my shower and went to get dressed. Paul was lying on the bed and I told him what I saw.

"Well, babe, she has to move on," he said. "She needs a man in her life." He got up and headed for the shower. "Come join me." He took my hand and kissed me.

"I just got a shower." He gave me his puppy face. "Fine. Get in the tub and I'll give you a bath, you big baby." He got in and got the water really hot. He got in and went beneath the surface. He came up and kissed me, pulling me to him, taking off my robe as my body slid into the water. "Ah, Shit! The water is too hot!" I ran some cold water as he kissed the back of my neck.

"Ok, enough cold," he said. "You're gonna freeze my googol off." I laughed as he continued to kiss me. He turned me facing him and I kissed him, rubbing my soapy hands all over his huge chest. I kissed him as I stroked his cock. He moaned out and laid back. He took my breast in his hand and was sucking them both as he fingered my pussy and ass. I cried out his name loudly as he flipped me over, taking me from behind. He started slow, but got harder and faster as he went.

"OH GOD, PAUL!"

"Shhh, Leslie, quiet! You're going to wake up the whole house." With each stroke, he pounded me harder and water was going all over the bathroom floor. He pulled out of my pussy and slid the head of his huge cock into my ass. It hurt like hell. He moaned out "OH, God, your ass is fucking tight as a fist, baby." He finally got the head all the way in and he began to put his entire cock all the way in. I was squirming and moaning out his name. I was in pure bliss and he was holding on to my tits and pounding my ass as hard as he could. "Here it comes, baby," he said. I felt his jiz shoot into me several times. He fell on top of me, kissing the back of my neck. "That was great, baby." I smiled at him, kissing him deeply. I looked at him.

"We better go get the boys." We passed by Jen's room and we could hear her and Dave. Paul looked at me. "Uhh, did they sleep in there together?"

"Yes, and I'm sure I'll hear all about it as soon as she comes out," I told him. We picked up the kids and came home. When we walked in, Jennifer and Dave were eating some lunch. Kasen ran over to her. "MOMMA, MOMMA!" She picked him up and kissed his cheeks. Dave reached over and took him.

"Hey Champ." He sat him down. Jen looked at Dave, smiling, and leaned over, kissing him. She stood up and took my hand.

"Come on! I got to talk to you," she said. We walked out of the kitchen and went to the living room. She looked at me. "Dave and I had sex last night."

"I know," I told her. "I walked past the room and saw you two in bed." She looked at me, kind of shocked.

"I hope we weren't too loud." I laughed.

"Well, I guess Paul and I were getting loud this morning, too."

"You think I'm rushing into a relationship with Dave to soon?"

"Jen, Chris has been gone for over a year now. He would want you to move on and be happy." I hugged her.

"You're right," she said. "It's time to let him go. I have to move on. It's a new year and I'm starting a new life with my son."

"You won't be alone, Jennifer." We turned around and Dave was standing there and hugged her. "I'd love to start a life with you and Kasen, if you want I mean. She smiled at him.

"I'd love it," she told him. "I really would." They kissed and Paul walked behind me, he walked me to kitchen and I sat down looking at him.

"What's your take on this?"

"I dunno," he said, shrugging his shoulders. "It's up to Jennifer. I mean, she needs to make a life for her and Kasen and Dave makes her happy." I sat in his lap.

"I just hope he makes her as happy as you make me." He smiled and kissed me.

"You make me happy too, baby."

A few months later, Dave and Jennifer took Kasen on a trip to Disney World. They got back in time for the next PPV. Jen sat in the locker room with me telling me about the trip. Dave came in. "Hey, Cupcake. It's time to go." She stood up.

"Lets go, Mr. Animal." She took his hand and they walked out. Paul walked in and he had just beat Orton, who Jennifer never forgave for killing Chris. Paul looked at me.

"Did you see me beat the hell out of Randy out there?"

"Yes, I did," I smiled, standing up, holding my huge stomach. He kissed me and then leaned down and kissed my tummy.

"She's my lucky charm," talking about our unborn baby girl. I laughed. He smiled, "I'm headed to the shower want to join me?"

"Nope, I'm watching this last match." Dave pinned Chris Benoit, winning the Inter-continental championship. Jennifer got in the ring kissing him. He got a mic. Paul came in still in a towel.

"What is he doing?"

"Hell if I know." He looked at Jennifer.

"Baby, I love you. You are my life. The happiest moments wouldn't be complete if you were not by my side." Paul and I looked at each other, shocked, as Dave pulled out a huge ring and knelt down. "Jennifer, you and Kasen are my whole life and I would love to be your husband and Kasen's father. Will you marry me?" She shook her head yes and he stood up, hugging her and giving her a huge kiss. The crowd went wild and backstage all the Superstars were hooting and hollering. They made there way backstage and were congratulated by everyone. We met them at the door and I gave Jennifer a huge hug and then hugged Dave. Paul did the same. Jen looked at me.

"Feel like being a maid of honor in a few months?" I smiled.

"I'd love to!" I hugged her again. She asked Stacy to be a bridesmaid and, of course, she said yes."

Weeks passed and it was the day of the wedding. I was due at anytime and was huge. Paul and I woke up and I was in the shower when a pain hit me. It was over-whelming for about two minutes. Paul looked at me. "Baby, are you ok? You need to get to the ER? Is it time?"

"No, I'm fine. It was just a small pain," I lied. Paul dressed Dominic in his little tux, as I got dressed. I had about 3 pains hit me during that time. We got to the church and I went in and helped Jennifer get ready. While I was zipping her up, a hard pain hit me and I had to sit and breathe through it. Stacy looked at me.

"You want me to get Paul?"

"NO! I'm fine Stacy. It's all right." Jennifer looked at me. "Really, I'm fine. Just fake labor, I'm sure." We got ready and Paul walked in and looked at Jen. He hugged her.

"You look beautiful. Are you ok, baby? You look pale." He kissed me.

"Paul, I'm fine."

"Ok." he said.

"Let's go. It's time." I was supposed to go down first but I had a pain. Jennifer looked at me. "Are you sure you're ok?"

"I'll be fine. I just need to get through the wedding and then I'll deal with it." I walked down, as I did, I was breathing through a really hard pain. The wedding march played and Ric walked her down the aisle. I had two more pains as they took their vows. Bro. Eric Peyton, the preacher, announced them and Mr. and Mrs. Dave Michael Batista walked down the aisle. Paul took my arm and looked at me.

"Baby, are you alright?" I stopped in the center of the aisle.

"We have to .................. my water just broke." Paul looked at me.

"Oh Hell," he yelled. "Ric! GET OUR CAR! HER WATER JUST BROKE!"

A few hours went by, it seemed like forever. My labor was hard. Jennifer and Dave walked in. She came to the bed in the middle of a labor pain. I panted, "Why... are...you ... not.... on your honeymoon??" I squeezed Paul's hand. She looked at me.