Dreams Become Reality

Story Info
A mysterious stranger slips from my dreams and into my room.
1.4k words
4.35
28.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
isseii
isseii
5 Followers

It's a warm summer night and I have left the windows of my room wide open to allow the gentle breeze to cool the room. The soft light of the full moon shining through the sheer curtains faintly illuminates the room. I lay naked in my huge bed my body tangled in the thinnest of sheets after having tossed the blankets to the side during the night. You slip quietly through the window glancing briefly at the large dog lying on the floor at the foot of the bed. The dog looks up at you for a moment before burying its head back under its paw and returning to sleep. You move quietly across the room until you're standing at the foot of the bed and grasp the silky fabric of the sheet lightly between your fingers as you gaze down upon me. You pull gently on the edge of the sheet watching as it slides smoothly across my body, the gentle caress of the fabric against my skin causes me to sigh softly and I roll over onto my back.

Your eyes travel slowly over the curves of my body as you begin to gently probe my mind, invading my peaceful dreams and altering them to suit your own needs. A shiver runs through my body and my nipples begin to swell and harden instantly. My hands run slowly up my stomach cupping and caressing my full breasts before finding their way to my nipples. You watch with a faint smirk on your face rubbing your fingers together as my fingers pinch down hard on my nipples, twisting and pulling the sensitive skin roughly causing me to whimper softly in my sleep. I squeeze one of my tits roughly and you feel the flesh give way beneath your palm as I pull it up towards my mouth, twisting my head to reach it. My tongue licks hungrily at it and you can feel the hard nub throbbing against your tongue. You grit your teeth together slightly, your jaw clenches slightly as a mixture of pleasure and pain runs through your body as my teeth find their way to my tender nipple and bite down sharply on it.

Your focus shifts and my thighs part before you exposing the soft smooth folds of my pussy. You watch intently feeling my smooth skin beneath your fingers as my hands travel down my body and slip between my legs. My fingers wrap gently around my mound and you can feel the heat radiating against your hand. I rub my fingers slowly across my outer lips moaning faintly as they swell slightly between my touch and begin to part on their own. One finger slips between my lips as I continue rubbing and you feel the slippery heat of my pussy coating your finger. You raise your finger to your face inhaling my sweet scent; you slide your finger between your lips licking my juices from it as your cock begins to swell. You suddenly feel the walls of my pussy squeezing against your fingers as I slide my fingers deep inside of my throbbing hole, my fingers probing my depths and caressing the hot walls for my pussy.

You slip quickly out of your pants unleashing your swollen cock as you move to the head of the bed. You grab a handful of my hair and pull my mouth away from my nipple bending down to suck it deeply into your mouth. You run your tongue roughly across it for a moment your teeth scraping at the tender skin before pulling back and dragging my head closer to the edge of the bed. You can still feel my hot pussy throbbing around your fingers as you take your hard cock in your hand and press it against my lips. You run your swollen head slowly back and forth across my lips coating them with your precum before my lips part allowing you slide yourself between my lips. You push the head of your cock against my tongue rubbing it back and forth for a minute before pulling on my hair again and changing the angle of my head. With one smooth thrust you slide your dick all the way into my tight throat. You pull most of the way out and rest your hand lightly on my exposed neck before thrusting your cock roughly back in feeling my throat expand beneath your hand as you fill me. You squeeze my throat tightly with your hand for a moment increasing the pressure on your cock as you thrust yourself deeply into me a few more times.

You feel your fingers growing even wetter as my fingers slide quickly in and out of my burning pussy and you reach down between my legs pulling my thighs further apart before forcing your fingers into my tight hole. Our fingers move against each other, yours pulling out as mine push in. My hips move involuntarily and you can feel the waves of pleasure running through my body as the pressure begins to build within me. You grab my hand and pull it roughly out of the way as you move between my legs resting your hard cock between the lips of my pussy. You rub it slowly back and forth between my lips, the length of it rubbing across me caressing my swollen clit and throbbing hole with each stroke. You slap the head of your hard cock against my clit causing me to cry out in my sleep as a torrent of moisture pours out of my pussy and down across my ass. Your eyes nearly roll back in your head at this new sensation and you have to stop and steady yourself for a moment before sliding the head of your cock down and pressing it gently against my pussy. You push the head of your cock in slowly, holding it in place as you feel the combined sensations of filling and being filled at the same time. You groan deeply before slamming your cock all the way into me in one long hard stroke. Your large hands grab my hips lifting them high into the air and pulling me tightly to you before you flip me over onto my stomach with your cock still buried deeply inside of me. You pull me back towards you so that I'm resting on my knees, my face buried in the pillows, with my ass high in the air. You run your nails roughly down the smooth pale skin of my ass leaving angry red marks across my tender skin. Your fingers run through my juices and you slide them over the tight pink pucker of my ass coating it as you continue to thrust your cock roughly into me. You force one finger into my tight ass pressing it against the tight ring of muscle until you feel it start to give way beneath your fingertips. You feel my ass clench tightly against your finger as you slowly slide it in and out of me and you pause glancing down for a moment, wondering if you can possibly fit. You gather up more of my slippery juices coating my ass before forcing two more fingers roughly inside of me stretching me as wide as you can.

Using your thighs you press my legs even further apart and pull my ass back towards you. You pull your cock out of my pussy and press the dripping tip of it against my tight hole pressing forward slowly you watch as the muscles slowly give way accepting the head of your cock. You sit back for a moment, your hands roughly squeezing and spreading the cheeks of my ass as you allow me to adjust to your girth. The pressure of my tight ass is more than you can handle for long and you can feel the cum building up inside of you ready to explode. With one quick motion you release part of the control you have over my mind, waking me just as you force the entire length of your cock roughly into my ass. I scream; a mixture of surprise, pleasure, and pain as the orgasm tears through my body. The full intensity of my orgasm fills your mind pushing you over the edge and you ram your cock as deeply into me and bite down hard on my shoulder as your hot cum rushes through your throbbing cock filling me.

Before I have a chance to speak you gently push my mind back into a deep sleep, cover me with the sheet, kiss me softly on the cheek, and slip back out the window into the night.

isseii
isseii
5 Followers